Author Topic: SATAN VS. JESUS (UFC AND BBING RELATED)  (Read 6001 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: SATAN VS. JESUS (UFC AND BBING RELATED)
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2010, 02:29:10 PM »
Jesus wins with the 1 second knockout.

I actually have the fight going the distance and the devil manages to pip out Jesus in the final round.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2010, 03:40:40 PM »
Technically in your chart there...all the deaths would be attributed to Satan.

Incorrect.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2010, 04:33:38 PM »
Technically in your chart there...all the deaths would be attributed to Satan.

so satan convinced god to kill  ::), whata load of HORSE SHIT!!!!

every kill human has done is by it's own choise, not satans magic brainwashing program  ::), satan allways gave freedom to people.

what a great god, even if it was real I don't know why would anyone worship that cockmungler.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2010, 07:20:23 PM »

epic_alien

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2010, 08:29:26 PM »
satans colors are better for my tastes.

i think he would wear red trunks in the fight, but a hole in the back for his tail to go through.

i guess jesus would wear white?

but would turn red again after the first round

so red is the best color for fighting

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2010, 08:47:55 AM »
How? Forgive me but I don't quite understand the argument.

Genesis 3 states it was Satan who enticed Eve to sin....this sin resulted in death...spiritual death and eventually physical death for (almost) all.

Incorrect.

What is your theory LNM?

so satan convinced god to kill  ::), whata load of HORSE SHIT!!!!

every kill human has done is by it's own choise, not satans magic brainwashing program  ::), satan allways gave freedom to people.

devilsmile, do you believe that satan is a real being? 
R

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2010, 08:50:54 AM »
Genesis 3 states it was Satan who enticed Eve to sin....this sin resulted in death...spiritual death and eventually physical death for (almost) all.

What is your theory LNM?

devilsmile, do you believe that satan is a real being? 

satan enticed eve, eve still had her own will from the very beginning, satan showed sugar to eve and she wanted it, that is all.

I just speak from the logical aspect of this... god isa murdering machine in the bible rofl, full of anger and bitterness... what a hypocrite, people actually worship that  ::)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2010, 08:53:34 AM »
satan enticed eve, eve still had her own will from the very beginning, satan showed sugar to eve and she wanted it, that is all.

I just speak from the logical aspect of this... god isa murdering machine in the bible rofl, full of anger and bitterness... what a hypocrite, people actually worship that  ::)

Do you believe that satan is a real being?
R

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2010, 09:00:33 AM »
Do you believe that satan is a real being?

"I just speak from the logical aspect of this", that's what I said, don't matter do I believe in it or not.

the fact is that according to bible --->

and you don't have to believe in it to talk about the logical aspect... god is a hypocrite

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2010, 09:01:13 AM »
who created the flood that killed everyone but the lucky cats on noahs boat
DAWG

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2010, 09:05:08 AM »
who created the flood that killed everyone but the lucky cats on noahs boat

the duche who doesn't want you to play with  ur xbox even though the duche gave it to you along with streetfighter 4 HD and 72" matha-F tv

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2010, 09:15:25 AM »
"I just speak from the logical aspect of this", that's what I said, don't matter do I believe in it or not.

You read those books on Satan and denouncing Christianity (and you post pictures of them here); your nick is "devilsmile," you seem to like to talk about the bible and "religion" but you don't want to state whether you believe Satan is a real being or not.    ???
R

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2010, 09:54:53 AM »

You read those books on Satan and denouncing Christianity (and you post pictures of them here); your nick is "devilsmile," you seem to like to talk about the bible and "religion" but you don't want to state whether you believe Satan is a real being or not.    ???

it's personal to me, wether i say yes or no...
i do admire luciferian ideology and i have couple of books on it and the rituals, and I will buy some more when I have finished them... even though in those books they speak about the demons and warn you not to get stupid because the demons and the powers are real and it can go horribly wrong, they also speak about transforming yourself to a demon like being that you will become a god, and to do this the demons will test you, they will test your fears and your senses wether you lose your sanity or not, and the reward will be ever greater.
Most of all it teaches how to have self knowledge... just like buddhism for eaxmple

And as for my nickname "devilsmile"... hence the smile in the end, devil has allways been a tester and a shapesifter, so what does it mean rly...

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2010, 01:44:40 PM »

it's personal to me, wether i say yes or no...

OK.  I guess I infer that you do...but I know I could be mistaken.

i do admire luciferian ideology and i have couple of books on it and the rituals, and I will buy some more when I have finished them...

Is luciferian ideology related to Satanism?  There is an old thread on Satanism on the Relig. Board I could link you if you like.  It was interesting that it seems more that Satanism parallels Humanism and that Satanists don't believe in a literal Satan (if I am remembering the thread correctly).

even though in those books they speak about the demons and warn you not to get stupid because the demons and the powers are real and it can go horribly wrong, they also speak about transforming yourself to a demon like being that you will become a god, and to do this the demons will test you, they will test your fears and your senses wether you lose your sanity or not, and the reward will be ever greater.

I don't think I'd mess w/that...you do believe in demons then?

Most of all it teaches how to have self knowledge... just like buddhism for eaxmple

And as for my nickname "devilsmile"... hence the smile in the end, devil has allways been a tester and a shapesifter, so what does it mean rly...

By shapeshifter...do you mean by possessing people or animals etc?  Or that he can take on form w/o doing that?
R

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2010, 01:48:38 PM »
satans colors are better for my tastes.

i think he would wear red trunks in the fight, but a hole in the back for his tail to go through.

i guess jesus would wear white?

but would turn red again after the first round

so red is the best color for fighting
LOL hole in the trunks for his tail.
I'd consider putting Mohammed in the mix kinda like a 3 way royal rumble. BUT, if we put a pic of Muhammed on the poster, the jihadist would suicide bomb the arena

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2010, 05:23:37 PM »
The devil killed good people.

God killed bad people.

epic_alien

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2010, 08:14:28 PM »
satan and jesus are the same person or entity

one plays the other when its convienient

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2010, 08:24:45 PM »
The fight wouldn't make any sense to broadcast live....I mean the only people that could see Jesus or Satan would be those that believe in fairies, the easter bunny santa clause and natural events were planned by a superior plan....Haha, I want to know how the christians explain the 100 years war and the spanish inquisition....
You Can't Do It!!!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2010, 01:52:28 AM »
Neither of them killed anyone.  ::)

you miss the point, xerx, even it's bullshit, the idea of worshiping a being that claims to be love is ridiculous when it has done nothing but bad things... the whole religion triggers people to be dual faced morons, saying one thing and doing another. Even if it's bullshit, the logic in the basic fundamentals is not logical... it's not the god of love but lie and hypocrisy.

and stella, luciferian ideology denies christianity and it's path of self dissillusion and affirms life and flesh, affirms spirit and desire. It seeks the path of sorcery and knowledge of being, this is the same as being self dependant and finding your inner self and not worship anyone or anything else but your self, that nobody is higher than yourself. It's all about self love and learning the wisdom of the black flame.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2010, 01:57:38 AM »
I wasn't bothered with reading the replies devilsmile, whenever I see a discussion about religion you can expect me to post a picture similar to what I did here.

it's good... but religion is bullshit.

but, you know the fact that people claim god is the being of love, right?... well according to the scriptures god has done nothing but anger slaughterings and selfish acts the whole time... that's all.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2010, 02:03:07 AM »
I see your point now but I use these "scriptures" as rolling paper for my joints so that should tell you how much I care about the subject.  ;) :D

Lol I'm with you on that one  :P, I guess I'm just frustrated that people rly believe in something that will save them or  looks upon them ...

because there is nothing but ur self... and counterstrike and joints and battery energy drinks and candy

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2010, 07:40:31 AM »
Topici getting moved in 1.....2......3....
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2010, 10:02:39 AM »

What is your theory LNM?

Who killed his children?

Who killed the Pharohs and other people's children?

Who sent the earth quake, tidal wave, land slide, etc.. to those countries to punish the people?  Who sent Katrina to New Orleans to punish those people?  Who created AIDS to punish gays?

Satan didn't do any of that.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2010, 10:35:13 AM »
Who killed his children?

Who killed the Pharohs and other people's children?

Who sent the earth quake, tidal wave, land slide, etc.. to those countries to punish the people?  Who sent Katrina to New Orleans to punish those people?  Who created AIDS to punish gays?

Satan didn't do any of that.

As before, Gen 3 states how sin and death entered the world....

Do you believe that natural disasters including Katrina and AIDS are meant to "punish" people?   
R

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2010, 09:52:48 PM »
Jesus must spend a lot of time in jail because everyone seems to find him there

Incidentally jesus did not tap when he was placed in the crucifix (BJJ move) :D

On a more serious note I'm glad to see that a majority of getbig question the worship of 'invisible men who live in the sky".