Author Topic: UFC BallHuggers Explain  (Read 10554 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: UFC BallHuggers Explain
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2010, 06:55:48 AM »
So the majority of the usual posters on this board can agree that this weekends UFC was a bag of shit (with the exception of the obvious delusional TUF fanboy WeightPSHR/Mindspin).  It should have just been called UFC 114: Wall n Stall.

Are you going to watch UFC 115? or are you going to sit it out in protest?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2010, 07:56:28 PM »
Party at Weight's house!

June 12th!!!!!

Chuck "The Iceman" Lidell

Versus

Richard "Ace" Franklin

I can't wait to hear how this card was "Good Overall" and how there was no other fight card on June 12th, so everyone should be happy the UFC blessed us with another gem! Besides working for the UFC, weight is also working on a cure for "Aces" receding hair line. Allegedly he's going to show up for the Lidell fight rocking a full Afro. Not only is he an MMA expert, but he has also discovered the cure for male pattern baldness.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2010, 08:05:42 PM »
Are you going to watch UFC 115? or are you going to sit it out in protest?

I'll go to a titty bar and catch the fights, that way I have something else to look at if we have another decision riddled yawn fest like the last two.  How bout you?  Are you gonna lube up a baseball bat and sit on it for the main event?
Predictions
 40/61

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2010, 08:16:19 PM »
I'll go to a titty bar and catch the fights, that way I have something else to look at if we have another decision riddled yawn fest like the last two.  How bout you?  Are you gonna lube up a baseball bat and sit on it for the main event?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2010, 09:00:54 PM »
They need to do 4 super cards a year. These are just getting ridiculous now.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2010, 09:34:55 PM »
Party at Weight's house!

June 12th!!!!!

Chuck "The Iceman" Lidell

Versus

Richard "Ace" Franklin

I can't wait to hear how this card was "Good Overall" and how there was no other fight card on June 12th, so everyone should be happy the UFC blessed us with another gem! Besides working for the UFC, weight is also working on a cure for "Aces" receding hair line. Allegedly he's going to show up for the Lidell fight rocking a full Afro. Not only is he an MMA expert, but he has also discovered the cure for male pattern baldness.

You need to seriously stick to being an internet messsage board bitch. I like a joke/comedy as much as the next guy, but that is not even remotely funny. It also appears that you pay way too much attention the the details of the fighters appearances. You have something to tell us?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2010, 09:40:04 PM »

Why in the world would I do something like that. Where would you come up with an idea like that? You'boys' in Texas must do things much different. Do you have something to tell us too? It would most likely explain all the dick n ball talk you always use.

We all know you don't care about looking at titty's do?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2010, 04:32:47 AM »
Weight can't call Chuck Liddell washed up cause he's still in the UFC

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2010, 04:53:18 AM »
I use to watch every UFC ppv.  Around UFC 90 I quit doing that.  I probably watch 2 ppv's a year and then try to find the videos of some of the fights online.  The UFC doesn't have enough talent to have ppv's every month.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2010, 06:20:18 AM »
Weight can't call Chuck Liddell washed up cause he's still in the UFC

Is Chuck fighting a guy that is #1 ranked to help the #1 guy pad his rankings?

Pears and Carrots my friend.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2010, 06:22:09 AM »
I use to watch every UFC ppv.  Around UFC 90 I quit doing that.  I probably watch 2 ppv's a year and then try to find the videos of some of the fights online.  The UFC doesn't have enough talent to have ppv's every month.

I truly think most of you guy are finding fault with the UFC because you don't have the money for the PPV's.

Just being honest here.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2010, 06:23:43 AM »
You need to seriously stick to being an internet messsage board bitch. I like a joke/comedy as much as the next guy, but that is not even remotely funny. It also appears that you pay way too much attention the the details of the fighters appearances. You have something to tell us?

Meltdown.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2010, 06:27:17 AM »

Meltdown.

Did I touch a nerve? Most likely everyone around you already knows. Your only hiding it from yourself.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2010, 06:32:37 AM »
Is Chuck fighting a guy that is #1 ranked to help the #1 guy pad his rankings?

Pears and Carrots my friend.

It's the same with Randy Couture. He's 46 years old yet he can still hang in the UFC. If he was in Strikeforce, you'd be all over his ass on how he's washed up and worthless. Oh I forgot, Randy is still viable cause he beat Marc Coleman, another non washed up fighter.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2010, 06:43:01 AM »

Did I touch a nerve? Most likely everyone around you already knows. Your only hiding it from yourself.

LOL right... It seems I touched a nerve being that you took 11 seconds to respond to my last posting. ::) I think that the abuse you are taking around here over your MS gimmick and your UFC fandom is starting to get to your head. Log off with your gimmick and watch some of your vhs recordings of Chuck Lidell on dancing with the stars. You can even dance in your parents living room by yourself and pretend your with Chuck. Dance until the bad, mean people on the message board can't hurt you anymore.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2010, 06:52:38 AM »
WWE UFC 115 next week? Cranking them out huh dana?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2010, 07:01:38 AM »
LOL right... It seems I touched a nerve being that you took 11 seconds to respond to my last posting. ::) I think that the abuse you are taking around here over your MS gimmick and your UFC fandom is starting to get to your head. Log off with your gimmick and watch some of your vhs recordings of Chuck Lidell on dancing with the stars. You can even dance in your parents living room by yourself and pretend your with Chuck. Dance until the bad, mean people on the message board can't hurt you anymore.

It must really bother you that the UFC is so successful. Just think, they have a PPV event on 6/12, and a FREE one on 6/19, a PPV on 7/3 and another Free one 8/1.

Somebody is watching aren't they?

Then you have you clowns on here that keep saying they put in too many shows, oversaturated, etc.

Hmm...numbers speak for themselves.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2010, 07:05:08 AM »
It's the same with Randy Couture. He's 46 years old yet he can still hang in the UFC. If he was in Strikeforce, you'd be all over his ass on how he's washed up and worthless. Oh I forgot, Randy is still viable cause he beat Marc Coleman, another non washed up fighter.

Skewing the truth once again.

Fedor fighting UFC rejects past their prime to 'validate' his number one status is what I always refer to.

That being said, if Randy did leave the UFC, I 1000000% guarantee that Strikeforce and Fedor would set up a fight with him. This is the type of fight Fedor is looking for. Big names, lower risk=padded fraudulent record.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2010, 07:13:59 AM »
WWE UFC 115 next week? Cranking them out huh dana?

As long as people are watching.

Listen to you chumps on here....you are complaining about there being too much MMA.

Really....

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2010, 08:19:18 AM »
Asd long as people are watching.

Listen to you chumps on here....you are complaining about there being too much MMA.

Really....

quantity over quality waters down any product fast. Especially when it's a combat sport and there are dollars involved.

I bet if strikeforce put on a show on CBS every month for free on open circuit tv , you'd knock them and their product and how they are inferior to the UFC , will soon go under and so on. You wouldn't be using the "I'm just happy mma is on tv for free" line at all.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2010, 08:35:48 AM »
quantity over quality waters down any product fast. Especially when it's a combat sport and there are dollars involved.

I bet if strikeforce put on a show on CBS every month for free on open circuit tv , you'd knock them and their product and how they are inferior to the UFC , will soon go under and so on. You wouldn't be using the "I'm just happy mma is on tv for free" line at all.

If Strikeforce put on a show every week, that were the amateur style events similar to the ones they have been showing recently, with mediocre fighters and thuggish street brawls, I would say that. You are correct.

But come on, we all know Strikforce could never afford, nor do they have the fight roster to do that. Impossible for them really.
Plus their quality of product sucks. Ratings have shown that.

The UFC has a quality product that sells. Call it watered down or whatever you want. Numbers don't lie. People are watching.

The aspect that you fail to realize is the UFC has a HUGE roster. The UFC is much different and has a different business plan than any other combat sports org we have seen in the past.

You can criticize all you want, but their success trumps any doubt you haters have.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2010, 09:08:58 AM »
If Strikeforce put on a show every week, that were the amateur style events similar to the ones they have been showing recently, with mediocre fighters and thuggish street brawls, I would say that. You are correct.

But come on, we all know Strikforce could never afford, nor do they have the fight roster to do that. Impossible for them really.
Plus their quality of product sucks. Ratings have shown that.

The UFC has a quality product that sells. Call it watered down or whatever you want. Numbers don't lie. People are watching.

The aspect that you fail to realize is the UFC has a HUGE roster. The UFC is much different and has a different business plan than any other combat sports org we have seen in the past.

You can criticize all you want, but their success trumps any doubt you haters have.

I've already explained ufc business model. It's no different than the wwe minus the pyro techs, which is fine.

Dana and the owners can put on whatever show they want however they want. What you fail to realize is I don't have to appreciate that format and don't have to support it to appreciate the sport as a whole.

You get a group of old school nfl players in a room and they'll tell you they don't even watch the nfl today because of what it's turned into...NOT because they don't like football. They are not considered haters of the nfl

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2010, 09:29:05 AM »
I've already explained ufc business model. It's no different than the wwe minus the pyro techs, which is fine.

Dana and the owners can put on whatever show they want however they want. What you fail to realize is I don't have to appreciate that format and don't have to support it to appreciate the sport as a whole.

You get a group of old school nfl players in a room and they'll tell you they don't even watch the nfl today because of what it's turned into...NOT because they don't like football. They are not considered haters of the nfl

Sounds like you have other issues to deal with then.....

Are you really just mad that your 'hey day' has come and gone and you realize the the once 'niche' sport has grown into this massive talent filled arena that millions of people watch and follow?

It is fine if you don't like the changes, but to sit here and say the UFC sucks and is selling us a watered down product is idiotic.

It is indeed a different product then it was several years ago...but to say it sucks is more a personal issue then anything else.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2010, 09:31:27 AM »
once again, weightpshr is all alone defending himself from everyone else on the board.

que his mindspin account to log in any moment and back himself up.
I dont like twinks.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2010, 09:52:39 AM »
once again, weightpshr is all alone defending himself from everyone else on the board.

que his mindspin account to log in any moment and back himself up.

You never answered my question.....

Do you ever visit any other MMA boards?
OR is all your time spent discussing posing trunks and male G4P?