Author Topic: UFC BallHuggers Explain  (Read 10591 times)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
UFC BallHuggers Explain
« on: May 29, 2010, 10:20:36 PM »
How do you guys explain that piece of shit fight card.  Is the UFC going to refund everyone.  For the biggest fight in UFC history as it was called it sucked the worse.    You would think the #1 fight organization could put together something exciting if they are going to call it the best in UFC history.
No Worries 4 me

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: UFC BallHuggers Explain
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 10:30:50 PM »
LOL I agree 100%

What a piece of shit PPV. Diego Sanchez is a joke. Little Nog is a can. Mike Russow should have gastric bypass surgery performed. Michael the bicycle seat sniffer Bisping throws strikes like a "Rockem sockem Robot" wearing cement shoes. Rashad is a panzy and Rampage looked like he just stepped off a leisure cruise and ended up in the Octagon by accident.

A brutal rip off overall-- The UFC needs to do 6 shows a year and have the cards stacked with good matchups.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 10:52:52 PM »
That was ABSOLUTELY the worst UFC event I've ever seen.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 01:03:27 AM »
LMAO ive said this about the UFC for years now...you cant put on fights as often as they do and continue to put up quality fighters to fight it just isnt possible...sadly enough the majority of ppl dont really care about the technical aspect of fights they just want to see someone get the shit beat out of them

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 07:38:08 AM »
The only good thing is I saw it for free.  I would be so pissed off if I paid for that.  where the hell is Mindspin now.
No Worries 4 me

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 07:58:50 AM »
where the hell is Mindspin now.
Laughing his ass off with his cut of the profits.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 08:35:00 AM »
Bump for UFC guy response... ;D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 09:56:52 AM »
Both Mindspin and Weight have been inactive since Thursday, hmmmm.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010, 10:28:34 AM »
Both Mindspin and Weight have been inactive since Thursday, hmmmm.

Haha, as if it wasn't clear enough that they were the same person. The owning is on Mindspin as he proved that he knows next to nothing about MMA with the responses on his WeightPSHR account. And he's mod of this board for what reason?

40 years old and running gimmick accounts. What a sorry individual.  :-\

As for the card, it was yet another horrendous UFC card. Hyped up by the UFC propaganda machine and once again it lets down. Trash.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2010, 12:35:42 PM »
Shit card, even with the so called "big names" on the card it was still 2nd place to watching grass grow.  I wish they would have had another cheap shot, or that would have been cool if Phil Baroni would have dropped by and punched a ref again, it would have made it worth the 3 hours of my life i'll never get back.  Rashad wasted his money on that snuggie he bought Rampage that was supposed to keep him warm while he was ko'ed, instead he kept him warm by body heat.
Predictions
 40/61

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2010, 01:12:41 PM »
It's sad, really. I can't think of the last epic UFC card.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2010, 04:15:37 PM »
shit card all the way.  i called it a week ago.

and lol at weightphsr and cockspin both being innactive since thursday  ;D
I dont like twinks.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2010, 09:26:44 PM »
shit card all the way.  i called it a week ago.

and lol at weightphsr and cockspin both being innactive since thursday  ;D

maybe weightsucker is actually Rampage :D  Mindspin is really his trainer and lover.  you know Mindspin is just asking all his friends what to say to all the crap being thrown at him here.  I can't wait to here what shit spews from him. 

Mindspin:  "Well it made $100,000 in PPV and was seen by 25 more people than Beverly Hillbillies that same time slot.  So the UFC is the best".
No Worries 4 me

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2010, 10:31:38 PM »
You really had to hate money to spend it on that card.

Dana & Co. insist on following the WWE model and putting on a PPV every month whether they can provide a good product or not.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2010, 10:37:07 PM »
Every summer they pump out two PPVs a month now,  I think Forrest getting hurt really messed things up for them. 

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 12:45:51 PM »
LOL@This thread....

The event had it's exciting points...not the best ever, but good all around fights.

With that being said, it was without a doubt better then the last two Strikeforce events.

I love seeing you clowns on here put so much effort into your UFC hate.

You know you are on top when the hate keeps rolling in ;D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 01:34:38 PM »
Weight cmon dude- The card was complete shit. If you can't acknowledge that then you are nothing more than what everyone around here calls you- a UFC apologist ball hugger. The last 2 SF events were as good and they were both free.

Something has to give. Either less PPV events, cheaper prices, or better fights. Hopefully all 3.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 01:56:33 PM »
Weight cmon dude- The card was complete shit. If you can't acknowledge that then you are nothing more than what everyone around here calls you- a UFC apologist ball hugger. The last 2 SF events were as good and they were both free.

Something has to give. Either less PPV events, cheaper prices, or better fights. Hopefully all 3.

Why was it complete shit? Because there were decisions? Because the Rashad/Rampage fight wasn't what you expected?
I am not saying it was the best ever, but calling it a waste of time is just as ridiculous.

The UFC puts on the best matchups. Don't buy them if you don't want to lose your money. It's your choice.
If you want to steal them online you can do that too.

Just look at the big picture here...nobody put on anything better. The more MMA events the better.
As long as the events don't end in a thuggish brawl or make the sport look bad.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2010, 02:06:15 PM »
LMAOOOO are you fucking serious?

That little Nog fight was an embarassment to the UFC. A one dimensonal journeyman nobody takes the fight on a couple weeks notice, obviously wins the fight against a slow and clueless favorite and then doesn't get the decision.

That Duffy Russow fight was as bad a fight as I have ever seen in any kind of organized fighting. Duffy pounded on that fat slob for 2.5 rounds like a punching bag, before gassing and getting ko'd on what looked like a love tap to the temple.

The Bisping fight was a complete joke. Watching him throw startch stiff strikes and moving around like he has a stick up his ass while beating on an outmatched chump for 3 rounds was nothing short of pathetic. Of course, he took no risks in the fight so he couldn't finish.

And then the main event which was the most dissipointing fight I have seen in a long time. Rashad vowed to KO Rampage and instead dry humped him for 3 rounds and won a complete bore of a decision.

It was a horrible, horrible, horrible card and a complete rip off.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2010, 02:32:32 PM »
LMAOOOO are you fucking serious?

That little Nog fight was an embarassment to the UFC. A one dimensonal journeyman nobody takes the fight on a couple weeks notice, obviously wins the fight against a slow and clueless favorite and then doesn't get the decision.

That Duffy Russow fight was as bad a fight as I have ever seen in any kind of organized fighting. Duffy pounded on that fat slob for 2.5 rounds like a punching bag, before gassing and getting ko'd on what looked like a love tap to the temple.

The Bisping fight was a complete joke. Watching him throw startch stiff strikes and moving around like he has a stick up his ass while beating on an outmatched chump for 3 rounds was nothing short of pathetic. Of course, he took no risks in the fight so he couldn't finish.

And then the main event which was the most dissipointing fight I have seen in a long time. Rashad vowed to KO Rampage and instead dry humped him for 3 rounds and won a complete bore of a decision.

It was a horrible, horrible, horrible card and a complete rip off.

Write a letter to the UFC. Maybe they  care
 enough to listen to you. Otherwise stop watching and just tune into something better. Not being a dick here, you just fail to realize that not every event is going to be the best ever. You act like I am saying this event was the best ever....

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2010, 04:06:26 PM »
your full of yourself weight  ;D
it was a shitty event..
you don't have to be a UFC guy all the time  ::)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 04:12:21 PM »
LOL@This thread....

The event had it's exciting points...not the best ever, but good all around fights.

With that being said, it was without a doubt better then the last two Strikeforce events.

I love seeing you clowns on here put so much effort into your UFC hate.

You know you are on top when the hate keeps rolling in ;D

To use the words "Good All Around Fights" to describe that bowl of Diarhea the UFC just put on is nothing short of delusional. And yes, both of the last SF events were better.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2010, 07:54:47 PM »
So the majority of the usual posters on this board can agree that this weekends UFC was a bag of shit (with the exception of the obvious delusional TUF fanboy WeightPSHR/Mindspin).  It should have just been called UFC 114: Wall n Stall.
Predictions
 40/61

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2010, 10:11:05 PM »
The only big name fight was rashad vs rampage, and that fight sucked.

All the other fights were no namers. 

Come on weight, just admit the card sucked ass.
I dont like twinks.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2010, 09:09:08 AM »
STFU all of you complaining little twats.  It was a better card than any other organization has put on all year.  If you don't like the UFC, stick to your amazing StrikeForce or Dream cards ::)
w