Author Topic: UFC BallHuggers Explain  (Read 10562 times)

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
Re: UFC BallHuggers Explain
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2010, 09:56:33 AM »
Sounds like you have other issues to deal with then.....

Are you really just mad that your 'hey day' has come and gone and you realize the the once 'niche' sport has grown into this massive talent filled arena that millions of people watch and follow?

It is fine if you don't like the changes, but to sit here and say the UFC sucks and is selling us a watered down product is idiotic.

It is indeed a different product then it was several years ago...but to say it sucks is more a personal issue then anything else.

You are biased towards ufc, when I'm not. That is very clear.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2010, 10:39:46 AM »
Didn't Chuteboxe post numbers a few weeks ago showing that the UFC PPV buys aren't doing anything impressive, and are even falling in some instances. Guess that's what happens when you put on nothing but shitty cards.  ::)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2010, 11:24:10 AM »
You are biased towards ufc, when I'm not. That is very clear.

I do like the UFC and I consider them the best MMA org. I also respect the money and effort they have put into the sport. It's sanctioned in most states now and internationally due to their money and efforts.

I also used to like Strikeforce, but once they started to get in over their heads, I was suspicious. With the thuggish brawl that they allowed on national TV really put the nail in the coffin. They put a shit stain on all the hard work the UFC has done to grow the sport.

To be brutally honest, without the UFC, Strikeforce would have never even made it to national TV. Same with all the other defunct orgs like Affliction and EliteXC, etc.

Don't be mad at me for supporting a successful org, just as millions around the world do.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2010, 11:27:46 AM »
Didn't Chuteboxe post numbers a few weeks ago showing that the UFC PPV buys aren't doing anything impressive, and are even falling in some instances. Guess that's what happens when you put on nothing but shitty cards.  ::)

Good thing the UFC has built a stable income of more then just PPV buys huh? Even in a rough economy they have prevailed.
Don't forget about all the free shows they put on as well...

You clowns try so hard...but no matter what way you try to spin it, they are running shit in the MMA world. :o

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2010, 01:49:06 PM »
You never answered my question.....

Do you ever visit any other MMA boards?
OR is all your time spent discussing posing trunks and male G4P?

i read sherdog occasionally
I dont like twinks.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2010, 01:56:45 PM »
i read sherdog occasionally

Don't take this the wrong way...but do you think your comments on here carry much merrit when you don't research/read CURRENT MMA very often?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2010, 04:57:57 PM »
How do you guys explain that piece of shit fight card.  Is the UFC going to refund everyone.  For the biggest fight in UFC history as it was called it sucked the worse.    You would think the #1 fight organization could put together something exciting if they are going to call it the best in UFC history.

I don't understand how you anti-UFC morons say it was a weak card   We got to see Rashad dominate Rampage and survive nearly getting KOd.  We saw what could very well be the best comeback of all time when Todd Duffy got KTFO.  And we saw two virtual unknowns come out of nowhere to defeat established legends in Negera & Sanchez.  Fucking awesome card.
w

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2010, 07:12:09 PM »
Don't take this the wrong way...but do you think your comments on here carry much merrit when you don't research/read CURRENT MMA very often?

It's like how your comments don't carry any merrit since you've only followed the sport for a few months via TUF and have never thrown a punch in your enitre life.
Predictions
 40/61

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2010, 07:18:19 PM »
 We saw what could very well be the best comeback of all time when Todd Duffy got KTFO.  And we saw two virtual unknowns come out of nowhere to defeat established legends in Negera & Sanchez.  Fucking awesome card.

Wow, there is so much wrong in this statement.  It's obvious you are biased to the UFC when you buy in to that hype that "that was the best comeback of all time".  If you've followed MMA long enough, you'd know shit like that is pretty frequent.  There's a couple of highlights floating around the net with nothing but comebacks and there's an assload that are just as one sided, and just as good as that one.  Did you just call Diego Sanchez a legend and then hideously butcher the Nogueira name and the fact that he actually "won" his fight.
Predictions
 40/61

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2010, 07:24:59 PM »
It's like how your comments don't carry any merrit since you've only followed the sport for a few months via TUF and have never thrown a punch in your enitre life.

he or she does seem to do very well juggling balls I must say. UFC balls to be exact.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2010, 08:16:44 PM »
Wow, there is so much wrong in this statement.  It's obvious you are biased to the UFC when you buy in to that hype that "that was the best comeback of all time".  If you've followed MMA long enough, you'd know shit like that is pretty frequent.  There's a couple of highlights floating around the net with nothing but comebacks and there's an assload that are just as one sided, and just as good as that one.  Did you just call Diego Sanchez a legend and then hideously butcher the Nogueira name and the fact that he actually "won" his fight.

QFT--- Nogueira won, that human blimps comeback was decent-- not even close to the greatest ever; I think Duffy would have fainted from exhaustion either way and Diego Sanchez is a glorified tomato can.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2010, 09:35:02 PM »
And we saw two virtual unknowns come out of nowhere to defeat established legends in Negera & Sanchez.  Fucking awesome card.

The Legendary Diego Sanchez?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2010, 10:42:42 PM »

Are you still angry about the owning I put on you superstar MMA fan?

Is the constant reminder too much to handle for you. Is it even worse for you that your 'lady' took the pic?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2010, 10:44:48 PM »
he or she does seem to do very well juggling balls I must say. UFC balls to be exact.

Does it piss you off that the UFC is so successful?

Or is it that life has passed you by, as you admitted earlier?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2010, 10:46:13 PM »
QFT--- Nogueira won, that human blimps comeback was decent-- not even close to the greatest ever; I think Duffy would have fainted from exhaustion either way and Diego Sanchez is a glorified tomato can.

What kind of can are we talking about here....

The ones like Fedor fights, or the one that Fedor is?

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2010, 06:26:55 AM »

Does it piss you off that the UFC is so successful?

Or is it that life has passed you by, as you admitted earlier?

this is proof that you don't have the capacity to understand and distinguish a persons opinion in regards to something as recreational and sport as mma (in this case UFC wwe format). vs Life.

I'll dummy it down for you....I have an opinion about the following at this time: the oil leak in the gulf. This has zero bearing on my life. Just an opinion.

Again this proves you are a) biased towards the UFC and b) Dana tea bags you daily

Just sayin

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2010, 06:56:54 AM »

this is proof that you don't have the capacity to understand and distinguish a persons opinion in regards to something as recreational and sport as mma (in this case UFC wwe format). vs Life.

I'll dummy it down for you....I have an opinion about the following at this time: the oil leak in the gulf. This has zero bearing on my life. Just an opinion.

Again this proves you are a) biased towards the UFC and b) Dana tea bags you daily

Just sayin

You are sounding more like a bitter old man in every post...now you are talking about the oil leak in the gulf....which by the way WILL have an impact on your life you idiot. Very selfish thing to say, actually.

Now back to MMA. Saying that the UFC is just like WWE is just proving further how much of an old-timer you really are becoming.

WWE is scripted entertainment. Enough said.

If you knew better, you would refrain from Dick N Ball talk....it makes you look as intelligent as all the other chumps on here using it.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2010, 03:40:06 PM »

You are sounding more like a bitter old man in every post...now you are talking about the oil leak in the gulf....which by the way WILL have an impact on your life you idiot. Very selfish thing to say, actually.

Now back to MMA. Saying that the UFC is just like WWE is just proving further how much of an old-timer you really are becoming.

WWE is scripted entertainment. Enough said.

If you knew better, you would refrain from Dick N Ball talk....it makes you look as intelligent as all the other chumps on here using it.

::)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2010, 04:25:53 PM »
::)

I knew that would shut you up :o

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2010, 07:10:23 PM »
Are you still angry about the owning I put on you superstar MMA fan?

Is the constant reminder too much to handle for you. Is it even worse for you that your 'lady' took the pic?
\\

I'm honestly glad you're honoring a lost bet that you didn't have the balls to take.  Instead of changing your avatar youve got a picture from my library that you think dosen't exist.  I'm not angry about shit, it seems everytime I pop in here youre being cornered and flamed by what is collectively the majority of the active posters on this board.  All you do is bitch about anything not the UFC and you seem to think that watching TUF for a few months and using sherdog's fight finder gives you enough merit to have an opinion that holds any water. 
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2010, 07:21:19 PM »
\\

I'm honestly glad you're honoring a lost bet that you didn't have the balls to take.  Instead of changing your avatar youve got a picture from my library that you think dosen't exist.  I'm not angry about shit, it seems everytime I pop in here youre being cornered and flamed by what is collectively the majority of the active posters on this board.  All you do is bitch about anything not the UFC and you seem to think that watching TUF for a few months and using sherdog's fight finder gives you enough merit to have an opinion that holds any water. 

Twist it whatever way you want. They don't call you chumpboxe for nothing. That is not just a picture in my avatar, it is a favorite :o
Why didn't you keep posting more from your library? You suddenly stopped? Why?

Post them, we all want to see them, or let me guess, you are training and have to attend a local MMA event this weekend.
Busy chump you are.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2010, 07:46:29 PM »

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2010, 08:31:24 PM »
Twist it whatever way you want. They don't call you chumpboxe for nothing. That is not just a picture in my avatar, it is a favorite :o
Why didn't you keep posting more from your library? You suddenly stopped? Why?

Post them, we all want to see them, or let me guess, you are training and have to attend a local MMA event this weekend.
Busy chump you are.

Why do you keep saying "we" like if mindspin/stoolpshr counts as more than one person?  You have an invisible army of supporters in your delusional TUF fanboy world.  You can tell who really trains on this forum by the way they isolate techniques in their analysis, or opinions, or experiences for that matter.  You have yet to do anything outside of complaining endlessly about strikeforce and blind use of MMA math to support your ignorant and biased TUF assbag disease you suffer from.  You'd think you'd realize by now since the majority of the active posters on this board have spoken out against your bitching and nutthugging at one point or another in the last few days.  
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2010, 08:45:40 PM »

That's all you got huh?

When you no other rebuttal then this shit it's time to move on chump.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2010, 09:01:32 PM »
That's all you got huh?

When you no other rebuttal then this shit it's time to move on chump.

What shift do you work at the UFC headquarters cleaning the toilets.  Cause your information reeks of bullshit.  Honestly are you retarded or "special" or something. 
No Worries 4 me