Author Topic: Tolerant Paki Muslims slaughter 100 unarmed, peaceful Muslims in cold blood.  (Read 1598 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
And you're a 32 year old drug addict who lives at home with his parents. You generally make responses like that when you know what I said was right. But regardless, he's about the farthest thing from an expert on it. Thanks for completely discrediting the guy. The guy's a professional athlete.  ::)

Not surprising, though. Anyone signing the praises of the Pakistani lawyers is a moron. ::)

Pakistan's going to be the one that suffers. I would all but guarantee that country getting flattened were the govt. to fall and there becomes a possibility of their nuclear stockpile falling under control of the extremists. You think the world is going to care about civilian casualties then? Haha, not a chance.
he is a politician now...been since 92...and has more insight than you...

you get quite PMSey when you see that ...o lord forbid...that your inexperienced , college boy deductions could be wrong...

you go right to personal attacks....which gives you tonnes of credibility  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
he is a politician now...been since 92...and has more insight than you...

you get quite PMSey when you see that ...o lord forbid...that your inexperienced , college boy deductions could be wrong...

you go right to personal attacks....which gives you tonnes of credibility  :)

PMSey? You claimed to read my post and then tried to insult me because you aren't capable of refuting it. But good point by claiming that he's been a politician since '92. Better take him seriously. Bush was a politician for decades, too. And we saw how well he worked out. All I'm really getting from your posts is that you have a man-crush on this guy.   ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
PMSey? You claimed to read my post and then tried to insult me

do tell exactly what i said you found so insulting....?

you make a thread showing that violence is on the up and extremism is spreading...

i tell you what America is doing is not working...
you come back and say its working just fine!  which contradicts your thread starting post...

carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
You know, I should apologize for comparing this guy to Bush.

Khan is actually worse.

Criticism

During the 1970s and 1980s, Khan became known as a socialite due to his "non-stop partying" at London nightclubs such as Annabel's and Tramp. though he claims to have hated English pubs and never drank alcohol.[2][6][24][34] He also gained notoriety in London gossip columns for romancing young debutantes such as Susannah Constantine, Lady Liza Campbell and the artist Emma Sergeant.[6] One of these ex-girlfriends, the British heiress Sita White, daughter of Gordon White, Baron White of Hull, became the mother of his alleged illegitimate daughter. A judge in the U.S. ruled him to be the father of Tyrian Jade White, but Khan has denied paternity.[48]

In 1995, despite a marriage to British socialite Jemima Goldsmith, he denounced the west with "its fat women in miniskirts," and called for Pakistanis to seek home-grown political solutions.[49] Khan is often dismissed as a political lightweight[41] and a celebrity outsider in Pakistan,[16] where national newspapers also refer to him as a "spoiler politician".[50] Muttahida Qaumi Movement, a political party, has asserted that Khan is "a sick person who has been a total failure in politics and is alive just because of the media coverage".[51] The Political observers say the crowds he draws are attracted by his cricketing celebrity, and the public has been reported to view him as a figure of entertainment rather than a serious political authority.[36] His failure to gain political power or build a national support base is ascribed, by commentators and observers, to Khan's lack of political maturity and naivete.[24] Newspaper columnist Ayaz Amir told the American Washington Post: "[Khan] doesn't have that political thing which sets bellies on fire."

The Guardian newspaper in England described Khan as a "miserable politician," observing that, "Khan's ideas and affiliations since entering politics in 1996 have swerved and skidded like a rickshaw in a rainshower... He preaches democracy one day but gives a vote to reactionary mullahs the next."[35] The charge constantly raised against Khan is that of hypocrisy and opportunism, including what has been called his life's "playboy to puritan U-turn."[16] One of Pakistan's most respected political commentators, Najam Sethi, stated that, "A lot of the Imran Khan story is about backtracking on a lot of things he said earlier, which is why this doesn’t inspire people."[16] Khan's political flip-flops consist of his vocal criticism of President Musharraf after having supported his military takeover in 1999. Similarly, Khan was a critic of former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif when Sharif was in power, having said at the time: "Our current prime minister has a fascist mind-set, and members of parliament cannot go against the ruling party. We think that every day he stays in power, the country is sinking more into anarchy."[52] Yet, he joined forces with Sharif in 2008 against Musharraf. In a column entitled "Will the Real Imran Please Stand Up," Pakistani columnist Amir Zia quoted one of PTI's Karachi-based leaders as saying, "Even we are finding it difficult to figure out the real Imran. He dons the shalwar-kameez and preaches desi and religious values while in Pakistan, but transforms himself completely while rubbing shoulders with the elite in Britain and elsewhere in the west."[53]

In 2008, as part of the Hall of Shame awards for 2007, Pakistan's Newsline magazine gave Khan the "Paris Hilton award for being the most undeserving media darling." The 'citation' for Khan read: "He is the leader of a party that is the proud holder of one National Assembly seat (and) gets media coverage inversely proportional to his political influence." The Guardian has described the coverage garnered by Khan's post-retirement activities in England, where he made his name as a cricket star and a night-club regular, as "terrible tosh, with danger attached. It turns a great (and greatly miserable) Third World nation into a gossip-column annex. We may all choke on such frivolity."[54] After the 2008 general elections, political columnist Azam Khalil addressed Khan, who remains respected as a cricket legend, as one of the "utter failures in Pakistani politics".[55] Writing in the Frontier Post, Khalil added: "Imran Khan has time and again changed his political course and at present has no political ideology and therefore was not taken seriously by a vast majority of the people."

Pakistani politicians have always been scumbags but this guy seems to be as two-faced as they come. Seems like a gigantic snake that will say anything and side with anyone to get ahead. Doubt he even has any hard convictions.  :-\

It's cute that you have a crush on him, though.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
you didn't point out where i insulted you....

like i'm gonna read that essay ya just copy n pasted?

It's cute that you have a crush on him, though.

you dont like any athletes? no heroes?   aww nickey hersh....thats just sad...
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
It's funny how defensive you get every time someone disagrees with you. Like we're supposed to just sit in awe of your ability to link a youtube video. But I apologize for not fawning over your snake of a hero. Feel free to move along out of this thread now as I'm not going to sit here and argue with you over some clown and his "stellar" analysis.  :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
It's funny how defensive you get every time someone disagrees with you. Like we're supposed to just sit in awe of your ability to link a youtube video. But I apologize for not fawning over your snake of a hero. Feel free to move along out of this thread now as I'm not going to sit here and argue with you over some clown and his "stellar" analysis.  :)

re read this thread and see who is getting defensive enough to fall to personal attacks.....
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Am I the only one who finds the whole idea of a non-practicing Jew and Atheist Muslim arguing over religion amusing?

Fury

• Getbig V
And, like clockwork, here comes the whiny fake doctor with his air of moral superiority. Sorry, raised Christian and have been atheist for years, "Doc". Why don't you stick your black Muslim nose in something that actually concerns you? I know you're bothered by any post that's negative towards Islam. That much is clear as day.

drkaje

• Getbig V
And, like clockwork, here comes the whiny fake doctor. Sorry, raised Christian and have been atheist for years, "Doc". Why don't you stick your black Muslim nose in something that actually concerns you?

Your both claiming atheism is even more amusing.

Fury

• Getbig V
Your both claiming atheism is even more amusing.

And like the typical Muslim, he tries to make a sweeping generalization about anyone who has a problem with Islam. How amusing.

Fortunately, last time I went to any sort of religious service that wasn't a wedding was Church in the fall of 8th grade.  8)

Wonder if we can say that same about you.  ;)

What is it with Muslim snakes and derailing any thread involving Muslim-orchestrated mass murder? Do us a favor and act like you genuinely care about human rights again. I need a good laugh.

drkaje

• Getbig V
And like the typical Muslim, he tries to make a sweeping generalization about anyone who has a problem with Islam. How amusing.

Fortunately, last time I went to any sort of religious service that wasn't a wedding was Church in the fall of 8th grade.  8)

Wonder if we can say that same about you.  ;)

What is it with Muslim snakes and derailing any thread involving Muslim-orchestrated mass murder? Do us a favor and act like you genuinely care about human rights again. I need a good laugh.

Being without religion is probably the height of rational thought.

Not believing in some organizing force is probably silly because nature is too organized to have occurred randomly.

Fury

• Getbig V
Being without religion is probably the height of rational thought.

Not believing in some organizing force is probably silly because nature is too organized to have occurred randomly.

Hahaha, so you think some omnipotent being created the cosmos out of thin air and then created and populated this planet for whatever reason. That's a nice fairy tale justification for people who can't appreciate or understand hard science.

How can anyone with a college degree believe that shit?

drkaje

• Getbig V
Hahaha, so you think some omnipotent being created the cosmos out of thin air and then created and populated this planet for whatever reason. That's a nice fairy tale justification for people who can't appreciate or understand hard science.

How can anyone with a college degree believe that shit?

Trillions of random acts occurring perfectly on their own makes more sense?

I'm convinced religion, itself, is a creation of man to help him make sense of the world.

Fury

• Getbig V
Trillions of random acts occurring perfectly on their own makes more sense?

I'm convinced religion, itself, is a creation of man to help him make sense of the world.

For every trillion acts that you think randomly came together to make us what we are today, there were 1 trillion^100 acts that didn't accomplish anything.

I'm convinced religion, itself, was a creation of man to help certain power hungry men control the masses. This is evident just from reading the Bible or Koran.

drkaje

• Getbig V
For every trillion acts that you think randomly came together to make us what we are today, there were 1 trillion^100 acts that didn't accomplish anything.

I also doubt the fossil record (as we are currently able to understand it through science) fails to support the earth being old enough to have developed the level of genetic diversity and different adaptations in nature.

Fury

• Getbig V
I also doubt the fossil record (as we are currently able to understand it through science) fails to support the earth being old enough to have developed the level of genetic diversity and different adaptations in nature.

The Earth has been estimated at 4.7 billion years old. You don't think that's long enough for evolution to have progressed to where it is? Think about how long that is.