Author Topic: UFC Fighter Bit in Groin by Pitbull!!!  (Read 9124 times)

65stew

• Getbig II
Re: UFC Fighter Bit in Groin by Pitbull!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2010, 01:41:18 PM »
I forgot where I read or saw a program about it, but I remember that it said Poodles are known for being aggressive and biting but because they're not as strong and physically as big they don't cause the damage bigger dogs do so they don't get mentioned when speaking about dog attacks.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2010, 03:03:27 PM »
acutally, the socioeconomic, racial, and ethnic consistencies involved in any dog attack, regardless of breed, are obvious enough to everyone, like myself, who works in the animal welfare industry.  before 1975, pits were involved in less than  1% of all dog attacks.  Then blacks and immigrants and the uneducated got a hold of them.  If you want to learn more actual facts as opposed to sounding like a ruh-tard, i suggest you check out the book "pit bull placebo," search it on amazon.

if you'd like to continue being owned, i can start posting real statistics from the american temperament testing society (.org) or various other unbiased sources that research things like dog behavior.  
Your BS statistics mean nothing, I have been around dogs all my life, never ever had a problem.  And then one day while working, suddenly attacked by two vicious Pit Bulls, how do you account for that.  It could have been any breed, but it wasn't, they were Pit Bulls.  I believe I have more right than most to comment, considering the attack left me permanently injured and I have witnessed first hand the ferocity of the animal while attacking.  The only person who sound like retards are Idiots like you who defend them in the first place.  Why are Pitbull lovers so stereotypically rigid, delusional and desperate to find some ridiculous statistic or research done by groups with a vested interest.  It's unfortunate that racism and prejudice is your only argument here for why the attack rate went up  Statistics can be manipulated very easily, and a lot of dog attacks aren't reported.  And why would I want to read a book on the animal, i dont like them, Period.
V

body88

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2010, 03:31:21 PM »
Your BS statistics mean nothing, I have been around dogs all my life, never ever had a problem.  And then one day while working, suddenly attacked by two vicious Pit Bulls, how do you account for that.  It could have been any breed, but it wasn't, they were Pit Bulls.  I believe I have more right than most to comment, considering the attack left me permanently injured and I have witnessed first hand the ferocity of the animal while attacking.  The only person who sound like retards are Idiots like you who defend them in the first place.  Why are Pitbull lovers so stereotypically rigid, delusional and desperate to find some ridiculous statistic or research done by groups with a vested interest.  It's unfortunate that racism and prejudice is your only argument here for why the attack rate went up  Statistics can be manipulated very easily, and a lot of dog attacks aren't reported.  And why would I want to read a book on the animal, i dont like them, Period.

Go read my post on the first page. I understand why you feel the way you do about pitbulls. Anyone who went through what you did is going to have a pretty strong opinion on the bred responsible for the attack. I feel sorry for what happened to you. I hope you go after the dogs owners.

My brother was just attacked by a GSD and suffered 30 stitches, 4 broken fingers and a torn acl. The woman who owns this dog leaves him chained up in the backyard all day and has never socialized him or introduced him to strangers. My brother was called over to join a party and the dog attacked thinking he was an intruder.

Dog attacks like what happened to you are rare and the horror you experienced has and is duplicated by many different types of breeds. It's not a pitbull thing, it's a irresponsible owner thing.

Pitbulls are not the most aggressive dog breed. That is a fact, not a manipulated statstic.

Like any other powerful breed, when a rouge animal does attack, the result is often very serious.

The op was not being racist, imo. He is correct about lower class and minatory populations gravitating towards the pitbull over the last decade. Ironically, the pitbulls strength and tenacity is it's biggest downfall. Drug dealers, insecure toughguys and thugs purchase them and promote bad behavior from the animals.  It's a shame, because pitbulls make great police dogs.

Whats my point? You're not wrong to have a strong opinion on the particular dogs that attacked you. They were, In fact,  super aggressive and dangerous pitbulls. All I'm saying is this: maybe the dogs you came across and many other examples of this breed owned by people who promote aggressive behavior  are isolated examples of a breed that is not programed towards violence against humans.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2010, 03:40:55 PM »
I am working to break the stereo type of pitbulls as an agressive breed and this story just sets that back.

you read this on that link you clown  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2010, 03:59:31 PM »
Your BS statistics mean nothing,
I quit reading here, because you're a fucking idiot.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2010, 04:01:17 PM »
I quit reading here, because you're a fucking idiot.

haha, chaos are you saying this E-Dull guy was probably attacked by a vicious weiner-dog, but likes to tell the story of how it was two rabid pit bulls?

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2010, 04:06:45 PM »
Your BS statistics mean nothing, I have been around dogs all my life, never ever had a problem.  And then one day while working, suddenly attacked by two vicious Pit Bulls, how do you account for that.  It could have been any breed, but it wasn't, they were Pit Bulls.  I believe I have more right than most to comment, considering the attack left me permanently injured and I have witnessed first hand the ferocity of the animal while attacking.  The only person who sound like retards are Idiots like you who defend them in the first place.  Why are Pitbull lovers so stereotypically rigid, delusional and desperate to find some ridiculous statistic or research done by groups with a vested interest.  It's unfortunate that racism and prejudice is your only argument here for why the attack rate went up  Statistics can be manipulated very easily, and a lot of dog attacks aren't reported.  And why would I want to read a book on the animal, i dont like them, Period.

statistics like the ones i cite are NOT easily manipulated. the american temperament testing society has a simple breakdown: dogs that pass and dogs that don't.  Pits have one of the highest success rates, higher than the beloved golden retriever.  

Body88 can attest that I'm not full of shit when I say i work in the animal welfare industry, and actually know what I am talking about.  Both my fiancee and I are in the industry, we know the realities of these situations.  the most obvious consistencies involved in dog attacks, regardless of breed (but especially with pits), are: low socioeconomic standing, lack of education, and being a racial minority.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2010, 04:43:27 PM »

haha, chaos are you saying this E-Dull guy was probably attacked by a vicious weiner-dog, but likes to tell the story of how it was two rabid pit bulls?
Yes, E-Fool was probably running away from two chiuahua's and tripped then told everyone is was two vicious pitbulls so he didn't come across like the pussy he is.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

body88

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2010, 05:44:57 PM »
statistics like the ones i cite are NOT easily manipulated. the american temperament testing society has a simple breakdown: dogs that pass and dogs that don't.  Pits have one of the highest success rates, higher than the beloved golden retriever.  

Body88 can attest that I'm not full of shit when I say i work in the animal welfare industry, and actually know what I am talking about.  Both my fiancee and I are in the industry, we know the realities of these situations.  the most obvious consistencies involved in dog attacks, regardless of breed (but especially with pits), are: low socioeconomic standing, lack of education, and being a racial minority.

E-Kul, you'd be hard pressed to find a person who knows more about this type of thing.

I know a thing or two about pits (I've rescued many), and this dude has schooled me several times on the subject of pitbulls.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2010, 05:49:54 PM »
I forgot where I read or saw a program about it, but I remember that it said Poodles are known for being aggressive and biting but because they're not as strong and physically as big they don't cause the damage bigger dogs do so they don't get mentioned when speaking about dog attacks.

I would say that chihuahua is one of the most vicious bastards of all dogs. Do they fucking bite everyone and everything...one of the reasons is their size and their fear of everything because of it.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2010, 06:17:45 PM »
Good looking dog james, she about 50lbs?

Thanks, she has a really cool stone grey/blue eye, the other eye is brown, its bizarre.. hehe. I’ve never taken her weight, but I would guestimate it to be right around there.

I believe I have more right than most to comment, considering the attack left me permanently injured

I’ve also been on the receiving end of a pits capable jaws, ended up with nerve damage in my right arm, permanent damage, and some cool scars - You know nothing about this breed, you’re a fucking moron.

If a rottweiler had attacked you, you would be spouting the same nonsense about that breed. 

Pitbulls are not the most aggressive dog breed.

Not even close..

Unless they’ve been trained to do otherwise, they are slow to be aggressive. Another dog can attack them and their temperament is so gentle, it takes quite a bit of abuse before a pit retaliates. I’ve witnessed this several times. They really do prefer not to fight, from what I’ve seen. They’re simply peaceful dogs. Lovers, not fighters.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2010, 06:28:58 PM »
All in all, a horrible experience that has left me mentally scarred and keen for revenge.

LOL.. So, how will you get your revenge on an entire breed? The attack was unfortunate, but you cant write off an entire breed of dog because of it. Especially when you‘re dead wrong. Of all the breeds in all the world, pits are among theee most gentle, dipshit.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2010, 06:33:30 PM »
LOL.. So, how will you get your revenge on an entire breed? The attack was unfortunate, but you cant write off an entire breed of dog because of it. Especially when you‘re dead wrong. Of all the breeds in all the world, pits are among theee most gentle, dipshit.

Sounds as if "pitbull" may be synonym for E about a gay experience that went all wrong for him and scarred his mentality....
You Can't Do It!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2010, 06:44:29 PM »
Yes, E-Fool was probably running away from two chiuahua's and tripped then told everyone is was two vicious pitbulls so he didn't come across like the pussy he is.
This response typifies the primary school mentality of the majority of pit bull defenders, your moronic responses are all that is needed to prove the argument that pitbull lovers are generally of a very low intelligence. Thanks for demonstrating your ignorance.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2010, 06:54:03 PM »
Thanks, she has a really cool stone grey/blue eye, the other eye is brown, its bizarre.. hehe. I’ve never taken her weight, but I would guestimate it to be right around there.

I’ve also been on the receiving end of a pits capable jaws, ended up with nerve damage in my right arm, permanent damage, and some cool scars - You know nothing about this breed, you’re a fucking moron.

If a rottweiler had attacked you, you would be spouting the same nonsense about that breed. 

Not even close..

Unless they’ve been trained to do otherwise, they are slow to be aggressive. Another dog can attack them and their temperament is so gentle, it takes quite a bit of abuse before a pit retaliates. I’ve witnessed this several times. They really do prefer not to fight, from what I’ve seen. They’re simply peaceful dogs. Lovers, not fighters.

Where do I startwith this nonsense, you say you have been attacked by a pitbull, left with permanent damage and yet you still love the breed.  I mean, what can you say to such a man, is it the STOCKHOLM syndrome, are you a masochist or did the dog bite your brain.  As I said, the pitbulls that attacked me were incredibly aggressive right of the bat, no provocation, no abuse just amazingly hostile.  I didn't witness any peace loving animal, just a ferocity that can only be considered on par with an undomesticated wild animal.   Ironically I was bitten by a rottweiler 15 years ago, it was just a bite and the animal was soon under control from its owner, I have no problem with rottweilers.  Unlike this attack that was savage and the owners struggled to stop the attack, it took them about five minutes to get the dogs under control.  It always fascinates me that Pitbull lovers are very defensive and have a child like sensitivity, perhaps thats why they like to own these dogs, as they haven't yet matured out of their child like insecurities.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2010, 06:57:02 PM »
Well I live in Australia, and we have banned the breed and it is illegal to own, breed or sell the dog, so eventually the population of these dogs will become limited.  As for revenge, a little poison goes a long way.
V

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2010, 06:57:40 PM »
Where do I startwith this nonsense, you say you have been attacked by a pitbull, left with permanent damage and yet you still love the breed.  I mean, what can you say to such a man, is it the STOCKHOLM syndrome, are you a masochist or did the dog bite your brain.  As I said, the pitbulls that attacked me were incredibly aggressive right of the bat, no provocation, no abuse just amazingly hostile.  I didn't witness any peace loving animal, just a ferocity that can only be considered on par with an undomesticated wild animal.   Ironically I was bitten by a rottweiler 15 years ago, it was just a bite and the animal was soon under control from its owner, I have no problem with rottweilers.  Unlike this attack that was savage and the owners struggled to stop the attack, it took them about five minutes to get the dogs under control.  It always fascinates me that Pitbull lovers are very defensive and have a child like sensitivity, perhaps thats why they like to own these dogs, as they haven't yet matured out of their child like insecurities.

Wow, how you deny statistics when numbers don't lie, you idiot....More people get attacked by other dogs daily than pits...It just makes good news when pits attack...
You Can't Do It!!!

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2010, 07:04:29 PM »
As for revenge, a little poison goes a long way.

Serious piece of shit right here.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2010, 07:09:35 PM »
Not funny. Some person has pioson six of my grandfather's cats. They are stays that stand. But still. 
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2010, 07:12:30 PM »
Wow, how you deny statistics when numbers don't lie, you idiot....More people get attacked by other dogs daily than pits...It just makes good news when pits attack...
Its not about the breed, Pits do the most damage.  Its no different than a trained fighter assaulting an ordinary Joe in the street.  The bad press is all about the potential damage.  Pitbulls reputation is well earned and consistent attacks just strengthen their reputation as a killer. Just google pitbull attacks and the list of media reports are endless -  here is a very recent headline "SAN BERNARDINO - A pit bull attacked a 2-year-old boy playing in his Kendall Drive back yard Thursday, leaving the toddler with severe head and neck wounds that killed him six hours later. Police said Nathan's parents got the dog about three months ago from someone in Muscoy. They already had the second pit bull and told officers they never had problems with either dog." Sound familiar - how often do we hear, the dog was no problem, until ha went nuts and attacked anyone within a 50 metre radius.
 LINK http://www.redlandsdailyfacts.com/sanbernardinocounty/ci_15184828
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2010, 07:14:25 PM »
Not funny. Some person has pioson six of my grandfather's cats. They are stays that stand. But still. 
I love cats, I have never heard of a domesticated cat killing a toddler - poisoning a vicious breed of dog is a noble act designed to protect the community.  No different than capital punishment of dangerous criminals.
V

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2010, 07:17:47 PM »
I love cats, I have never heard of a domesticated cat killing a toddler - poisoning a vicious breed of dog is a noble act designed to protect the community.  No different than capital punishment of dangerous criminals.

Damn glad you brought up capital punishment....I know you see things one way and that is it...Well, as I see it the world may be a better place as soon as you have a little poison administered to you....
You Can't Do It!!!

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2010, 07:18:06 PM »
As I said, the pitbulls that attacked me were incredibly aggressive right of the bat, no provocation, no abuse just amazingly hostile.  I didn't witness any peace loving animal, just a ferocity that can only be considered on par with an undomesticated wild animal.

Again, that is not the nature of a pitbull. That could have happened with any breed. Blame the owners, not the breed.

It always fascinates me that Pitbull lovers are very defensive

I have a lot of experience with pitbulls, that’s the reason I can defend them. You, on the other hand, are talking out of your ass. You're a complete moron.. and the type to sneak around like a slimy piece of shit and poison someones pet, because you're ignorant.

E-Kul = sorry excuse for a human being.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2010, 07:24:59 PM »

E-Kul = sorry excuse for a human being.

X2
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2010, 07:29:26 PM »
Damn glad you brought up capital punishment....I know you see things one way and that is it...Well, as I see it the world may be a better place as soon as you have a little poison administered to you....
Its not just me that sees these things one way, many countries have legislated against this breed as it is a known dangerous dog that kills.  I am sorry that you are so sensitive and have ended up on the minority side of the debate and continue to remain delusional about the facts.  I have the backing of the government and its legal system, and last I checked a democratic government was voted in  by a majority vote.  Also, the dogs that attacked me were destroyed the owners given a large fine and a conviction recorded.  And pitbulls aren't pets, the definition of a pet is an animal that is tamed or domesticated and kept as a companion or treated with fondness.  Pitbulls cannot be tamed or domesticated, and anyone who chooses this animal as a companion is seriously insecure and a danger to society.
V