Author Topic: THE NO WORRIES(KEITH) SUPPORT THREAD!!  (Read 23930 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: THE NO WORRIES(KEITH) SUPPORT THREAD!!
« Reply #175 on: June 04, 2010, 03:02:25 AM »
Set any new powerlifting records today? You nearly did when you went to the toilet, but when you came back up out of the hole you were a good 15 lbs lighter which invalidated the lift.

In all seriousness ask for professional help, for example a doctor, if you want to lose weight but are having trouble losing weight on your own.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: June 04, 2010, 03:07:53 AM »
I love it when assholes of the board have it out with newmom. Newmom wins everytime

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #177 on: June 04, 2010, 03:10:35 AM »
I love it when assholes of the board have it out with newmom. Newmom wins everytime

Top tier owner for sure. Ask Sev, uberman and Lady Heather. Keep kissing her ass and she'll hold her fire on you. But props for sticking up for the girl. Very chivalrous.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #178 on: June 04, 2010, 03:11:55 AM »
Pellius, I always take my time to make conclusions. It is too easy to be mistaken about people. I have always thought you were sincere when you post and that is your downfall at times because you can be stirred. I think you should defend yourself on the other forum. Otherwise they look like they were telling the truth. There is no easy well to establish truth or falsehood on the net. Goodrum is there so they obviously let schmoes post there!

Glad you got your toys back. I wouldn't own guns unless I lived in the wilderness. Can't say that Hawaii is such a place. Not where you live, anyway.

You seem to take these forums too seriously. Next thing you will be challenging people and so on. The trouble is no one knows who most of these characters are and if you react like you do some of the time then they will goad you good and proper. Many are just young guys posting to have a laugh.

Protein isn't that important. Musclemen have been dopes for decades and still are. Beliefs are hard to change. Go live with Keith for a couple of months and let him eat what you eat and vice versa. Should be good results for both of you!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: June 04, 2010, 03:13:40 AM »
so keith

you gonna do something about his or what?

Since this is your thread it's for you to determine if you think it's been high jacked. I simply agree with you on newmom. I don't think she has a clue to what Keith is going through and find her advice counter productive at best; harmful at worse.

io856

« Reply #180 on: June 04, 2010, 03:15:28 AM »

Go live with Keith for a couple of months and let him eat what you eat and vice versa. Should be good results for both of you!

anorexia nervosa meets morbid obesity in one epic showdown!  ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: June 04, 2010, 03:27:42 AM »
Pellius, I always take my time to make conclusions. It is too easy to be mistaken about people. I have always thought you were sincere when you post and that is your downfall at times because you can be stirred. I think you should defend yourself on the other forum. Otherwise they look like they were telling the truth. There is no easy well to establish truth or falsehood on the net. Goodrum is there so they obviously let schmoes post there!

Glad you got your toys back. I wouldn't own guns unless I lived in the wilderness. Can't say that Hawaii is such a place. Not where you live, anyway.

You seem to take these forums too seriously. Next thing you will be challenging people and so on. The trouble is no one knows who most of these characters are and if you react like you do some of the time then they will goad you good and proper. Many are just young guys posting to have a laugh.

Protein isn't that important. Musclemen have been dopes for decades and still are. Beliefs are hard to change. Go live with Keith for a couple of months and let him eat what you eat and vice versa. Should be good results for both of you!

Amino acids is second only to water to body composition. Of the three macro nutrients it is the most important. You can live on protein alone as amino acids can be converted to energy but carbs can't be converted to amino acids.

I would let people get to me on this board. By that I mean that I would fume over it even when I wasn't on the board. I tend to be hot tempered. But Pandae cured me of that. That's why I don't bother to defend myself over on Block's board. That advice seems to contradict what you are saying about taking things too seriously. I really don't care what they think as I haven't invested much time over there. I only started posting actively for a few days. And besides, they don't want me over there and I'll only stir things up and it will just drag out. I had a brief presence over there and I'm sure by now I'm a distant and insignificant memory. I'm sure they've move on by now.

And considering your long and burning feud with Melvin I don't think you should be lecturing others on taking things seriously. But I don't think it's a bad thing. That's what makes this board so compelling. It stirs people up.

And as far as challenges: in the spirit of the great John L. Sullivan, I've had a long standing open challenge that I can lick any man on this board (except the really though ones). I may challenge Melvin to a posedown if the new weight gain sits well on me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: June 04, 2010, 03:34:09 AM »

anorexia nervosa meets morbid obesity in one epic showdown!  ;)

LOL at the coward who tries to piggy back on others when he senses a flame but then runs and hides when it fails. Still waiting for your pic. Since I just look like an old man I'm sure with your discipline and spartan life style and youthful vigor you can give me an example of your suicide conditioning to inspire me and the rest of the board.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: June 04, 2010, 03:49:04 AM »
Top tier owner for sure. Ask Sev, uberman and Lady Heather. Keep kissing her ass and she'll hold her fire on you. But props for sticking up for the girl. Very chivalrous.
I didn't imply she owns anyone. I'm fucking high as balls and when I see someone going back and forth iwth a character named newmom i find it hilarious

newmom

« Reply #184 on: June 04, 2010, 03:52:33 AM »
I didn't imply she owns anyone. I'm fucking high as balls and when I see someone going back and forth iwth a character named newmom i find it hilarious

you boys stop smoking weed

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: June 04, 2010, 03:58:06 AM »
you boys stop smoking weed

That's the equivalent of my asking you to give your baby away. I just love it way too much and wouldn't want to live without it. It's beautiful and gives me good reason to wake up to this ugly world.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: June 04, 2010, 04:34:46 AM »

Fair dinkum. (Sorry, Basile taught me that phrase and I love the way it sounds)

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: June 04, 2010, 05:16:35 AM »
Leave Keith alone

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #188 on: June 04, 2010, 05:18:32 AM »
There is no feud with hapless Goodrum. I stir him just for fun, same as what Keith does.

If Pellius wants a challenge then Goodrum isn't the dude. He placed last in all his contests including the one with Billy Guns.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: June 04, 2010, 05:32:13 AM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #190 on: June 04, 2010, 04:11:23 PM »
I just love it way too much and wouldn't want to live without it. It's beautiful and gives me good reason to wake up to this ugly world.

Amen brother ;D

ncmslippin

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: June 04, 2010, 07:48:05 PM »
Is ncmslippin right that hapless Keith has gonad problems? What you people have to understand is that morbid obesity can alter the hormones in the body and things go haywire afterwards. Seems Keith might have more problems than he is aware of. Yet the experts here are insisting he just has to cut down on the calories.

Most of the time I am right at work as lab tests confirm my physical observations of my patients. As a physician you always want to have all the information about the patient to make the best professional decision possible. That includes physical examinations, family history, talking to family and loved ones, MRI and CT scans and more importantly lab results to make the best decision possible.

Being obese can cause hormanal changes but not usually to that degree. My best educated guess is that Keith is suffering Hormonal problems due to suppression of the adrenal glands from high doses or prolonged doses of Glucocorticoids. Mainly Hydrocortisone or Methylprednislone due to his spider bite.

Hydrocortisone is a very important human glucocorticoid. It is essential, and it regulates or supports a variety of important immunologic, cardiovascular, metabolic, and homeostatic functions.Glucocorticoid s have some serious side effects if taken long-term, including weight gain, glaucoma, osteoporosis and psychosis, especially when used at high dosage. The most serious side effect occurs after the adrenal glands cease natural production of cortisol

The bite of the brown recluse spider can result in a painful, deep wound that takes a long time to heal. Fatalities are extremely rare, but bites are most dangerous to young children, the elderly, and those in poor physical condition. When there is a severe reaction to the bite, the site can erupt into a "volcano lesion" (a hole in the flesh due to damaged, gangrenous tissue). The open wound may range from the size of an adult's thumbnail to the span of a hand. The dead tissue gradually sloughs away, exposing underlying tissues. The sunken, ulcerating sore may heal slowly up to 6 to 8 weeks. This is usual, but not when the patient has a "reaction' to the spiders venom.

In Keiths case. He had a reaction to the venom. When there is a severe reaction to the bite, the site can erupt into a "volcano lesion" (a hole in the flesh due to damaged, gangrenous tissue). The open wound may range from the size of an adult's thumbnail to the span of a hand. This is very dangerous and may result in the removal of the effected limb. Standard procedure is to give high doses of Methylprednisolone or Hydrocortisone.These synthic hormones have some serious side effects if taken long-term, including weight gain, glaucoma, osteoporosis and psychosis, especially when used at high dosage. The most serious side effect occurs after the adrenal glands cease natural production of cortisol. Glucocorticoids suppress cell-mediated immunity. They act by inhibiting genes that code for the cytokines IL-1, IL-2, IL-3, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-8 and IFN-γ, the most important of which is IL-2. Smaller cytokine production reduces T cell proliferation.

Glucocorticoids do, however, not only reduce T cell proliferation, but also lead to another well known effect called glucocorticoid induced apoptosis. The effect is more prominent in immature T cells that still reside in the thymus, but also affect peripheral T cells.

Glucocorticoid drugs currently being used act nonselectively, so in the long run they may impair many healthy anabolic processes that may take weeks,months, or even years to recover from.  Use of high-dose Glucocorticoids for more than a week begins to produce suppression of the patient's adrenal glands because the exogenous glucocorticoids suppress hypothalamic corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH) and pituitary adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH). This can play havoc on a persons bodily functions as well as hormone function.

My professional advice would be to see a endocrinologist and then a urologist. Endocrinologists do not like to prescribe TRT therapy but they will help out with his Adrenal problems if they exist.

Now this is my best educated guess I may be wrong without having the proper information as listed above, but it could not hurt to get checked out.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: June 04, 2010, 08:05:03 PM »
Most of the time I am right at work as lab tests confirm my physical observations of my patients. As a physician you always want to have all the information about the patient to make the best professional decision possible. That includes physical examinations, family history, talking to family and loved ones, MRI and CT scans and more importantly lab results to make the best decision possible.

Being obese can cause hormanal changes but not usually to that degree. My best educated guess is that Keith is suffering Hormonal problems due to suppression of the adrenal glands from high doses or prolonged doses of Glucocorticoids. Mainly Hydrocortisone or Methylprednislone due to his spider bite.

Hydrocortisone is a very important human glucocorticoid. It is essential, and it regulates or supports a variety of important immunologic, cardiovascular, metabolic, and homeostatic functions.Glucocorticoid s have some serious side effects if taken long-term, including weight gain, glaucoma, osteoporosis and psychosis, especially when used at high dosage. The most serious side effect occurs after the adrenal glands cease natural production of cortisol

The bite of the brown recluse spider can result in a painful, deep wound that takes a long time to heal. Fatalities are extremely rare, but bites are most dangerous to young children, the elderly, and those in poor physical condition. When there is a severe reaction to the bite, the site can erupt into a "volcano lesion" (a hole in the flesh due to damaged, gangrenous tissue). The open wound may range from the size of an adult's thumbnail to the span of a hand. The dead tissue gradually sloughs away, exposing underlying tissues. The sunken, ulcerating sore may heal slowly up to 6 to 8 weeks. This is usual, but not when the patient has a "reaction' to the spiders venom.

In Keiths case. He had a reaction to the venom. When there is a severe reaction to the bite, the site can erupt into a "volcano lesion" (a hole in the flesh due to damaged, gangrenous tissue). The open wound may range from the size of an adult's thumbnail to the span of a hand. This is very dangerous and may result in the removal of the effected limb. Standard procedure is to give high doses of Methylprednisolone or Hydrocortisone.These synthic hormones have some serious side effects if taken long-term, including weight gain, glaucoma, osteoporosis and psychosis, especially when used at high dosage. The most serious side effect occurs after the adrenal glands cease natural production of cortisol. Glucocorticoids suppress cell-mediated immunity. They act by inhibiting genes that code for the cytokines IL-1, IL-2, IL-3, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-8 and IFN-γ, the most important of which is IL-2. Smaller cytokine production reduces T cell proliferation.

Glucocorticoids do, however, not only reduce T cell proliferation, but also lead to another well known effect called glucocorticoid induced apoptosis. The effect is more prominent in immature T cells that still reside in the thymus, but also affect peripheral T cells.

Glucocorticoid drugs currently being used act nonselectively, so in the long run they may impair many healthy anabolic processes that may take weeks,months, or even years to recover from.  Use of high-dose Glucocorticoids for more than a week begins to produce suppression of the patient's adrenal glands because the exogenous glucocorticoids suppress hypothalamic corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH) and pituitary adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH). This can play havoc on a persons bodily functions as well as hormone function.

My professional advice would be to see a endocrinologist and then a urologist. Endocrinologists do not like to prescribe TRT therapy but they will help out with his Adrenal problems if they exist.

Now this is my best educated guess I may be wrong without having the proper information as listed above, but it could not hurt to get checked out.

This is a great post

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #193 on: June 04, 2010, 08:12:36 PM »

I PMed you.  Here is a photo of my leg in the hospital
No Worries 4 me

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: June 04, 2010, 08:41:11 PM »
Wow...well Keith you have my support.  After all you disliked Sean as much as I did and gave it to him on this board.  so you had a friend in me. ;D

I know what it is like though to be on top of your game and then to fall off.  It can be really tough and it's easy to get down, depressed, and wallow in your problems but then you've got to get up and decide to change.

Being in the fitness industry is TOUGH.  It isn't glamorous.  Staying on top of your game, not letting yourself fall too far out of shape, not going out and being able to let go with friends like you want because you are training...it's tough.

When you have a setback it's easy to just overdo it and then you're like, "How did I get here".

Just take it one step at a time.  Good luck!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #195 on: June 04, 2010, 09:16:18 PM »
Wow...well Keith you have my support.  After all you disliked Sean as much as I did and gave it to him on this board.  so you had a friend in me. ;D

I know what it is like though to be on top of your game and then to fall off.  It can be really tough and it's easy to get down, depressed, and wallow in your problems but then you've got to get up and decide to change.

Being in the fitness industry is TOUGH.  It isn't glamorous.  Staying on top of your game, not letting yourself fall too far out of shape, not going out and being able to let go with friends like you want because you are training...it's tough.

When you have a setback it's easy to just overdo it and then you're like, "How did I get here".

Just take it one step at a time.  Good luck!

thank man.,  Sean is an asshole so I treated him like one.  he might be a great bodybuilder but he is a piece of shit in everything else.  Had to keep it real
No Worries 4 me

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #196 on: June 04, 2010, 11:24:47 PM »

What are your views on long term HCG use instead of TRT?  My T level is shit but TRT killed my sex drive.  Not on anything for a couple years now and sex drive and function is good but I'll have to address an unacceptable T level at some point.  Also, I want to retain my fertility.  

Thanks for any insight.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #197 on: June 05, 2010, 02:31:03 AM »
You can see when someone who is an expert contributes. Good for the doctor to assist Keith. Let us hope he gets a new course of treatment and gets better. Keith has

been battling more than he imagined and the weight gain is not due solely to eating too much. Let this be a lesson to the know-it-alls out there.

epic_alien

« Reply #198 on: June 05, 2010, 08:34:04 AM »
get to work keith

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #199 on: June 05, 2010, 08:36:24 AM »
get to work keith

i have.  NO MORE late snacks that are bad. 
No Worries 4 me