Author Topic: GH, whats the average cost?  (Read 6586 times)

pray4surf

• Getbig II
Re: GH, whats the average cost?
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2010, 04:21:41 AM »
How do you feel about CJC-1295?
Alone and after hgh?

I wouldn't run any peptide alone after gh.
Always combine ghrp(growth hormone producing peptide) ie;ghrp6, ghrp2, Ipamorelin, Hexarelin with GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone) modified Sermorelin(grf 1-29) aka modified GRF (1-29).

100mcg of mod grf
plus 100mcg of one of the other 4
Hexa has the strongest gh spike, ghrp2 also has a strong gh spike but both raise other stess hormones and prolactin(read up before trying these). Ipa and ghrp 6 are the safest with minimal sides. Ghrp6 increases gastric motility ( makes you take a dump and makes your hungry, not good for contest or dieting) that's why it's better to take g6 before bed. Ipa doesn't have much sides but isn't as strong as the others.

CJC1295 with DAC, instead of causing gh pulsation, it causes gh bleed which can last for days.  This has more similarities with female pattern gh release than male, not good!  I've heard some venders sell cjc1295 as mod grf1-29 and some call it cjc1293.
I would avoid cjc1295 altogether.  I would look for a vender that has modified Sermorelin aka mod grf1-29.
Some venders now refer to mod grf1-29 as cjc1293.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2010, 08:42:57 AM »
so again, whats the agerage cost?

600 bucks?

you are gay.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2010, 09:07:46 AM »

600 bucks?

Anywhere between 300-700 usd and you are not getting raped... (provided that the guy selling you is at least a somewhat stand up man) and you are actually getting real hgh... I'd rather pay more for something that i know is good than pinch pennies for god knows what...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2010, 05:13:23 PM »
ok, but a bottle of HG test is around 100 bucks,

i do 400mg a week, so thats about 80 bucks a month.  much cheaper than gh, and probably as effective as putting on lean body mass...     :-X
you are gay.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2010, 05:37:41 PM »
ok, but a bottle of HG test is around 100 bucks,

i do 400mg a week, so thats about 80 bucks a month.  much cheaper than gh, and probably as effective as putting on lean body mass...     :-X

Yeah, hgh is taking it to another level at least with slin, also i don't think it's "fair" to compare the two since hgh does much more than just builds muscle, but i get your point...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2010, 05:39:06 PM »
but all i care about is building muscle  ;)
you are gay.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 07:37:30 AM »
GH is a waste of money for the average juicer, it's an expensive fat burner at low doses and you need to use really high doses to achieve any sort of "mass" gains.

Peptides seem to be more common now but the chances of getting legit forms of them are very slim.

Save your money for more Test and food.

8)

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2010, 07:53:07 AM »
GH is a waste of money for the average juicer, it's an expensive fat burner at low doses and you need to use really high doses to achieve any sort of "mass" gains.

Peptides seem to be more common now but the chances of getting legit forms of them are very slim.

8)

Agreed

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2010, 12:48:43 PM »

600 bucks?

For generics:

International - $150/kit incl. shipping

Domestic - $250-300/kit

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2010, 12:59:25 PM »

8)

I don't know man, I just started GH (generic green tops) about 3 months ago (4 iu's ed) for the first time combined with a moderate AAS cycle and the gains I have achieved are above and beyond any gains I have expereinced before. It has given me a totally differant look in terms of muscle not to mention the fat loss is incredable. The cost for my generic GH is only about $27 each week.
All Gas!

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2010, 06:53:36 PM »
The cost for my generic GH is only about $27 each week.

I would love those prices.