Author Topic: A strong fatass, or small and lean? What's better?  (Read 43707 times)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: A strong fatass, or small and lean? What's better?
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2010, 06:36:09 PM »
Chicks used to love  my twink build and my  big cock  ,5'9''  165 -170 lbs  6-8 % BF  
                                                                                                                         PS : they still do but I'm married now.

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't this physique built on steroids?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2010, 06:36:26 PM »
hahah thats a new thing to me. You posted the pic of the fat chick, now post the photo of the hot poon you got afterwars or I will not believe in you. Actually, the only thing you are doing here is giving false hopes to these poor gals, lol.
:P

james blunt- youve never gotten "big" before.. u just dont know. but your lean, so you know the benefit of muscles in some way. just think of taking your lean factor and mulitplying it by 5. now youve got the "big and lean" benefit.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2010, 06:36:41 PM »
Chicks used to love  my twink build and my  big cock  ,5'9''  165 -170 lbs  6-8 % BF  
                                                                                                                         PS : they still do but I'm married now.

Good physique Che.  The difference is ShitSucky is delusional and believes he is anything more than just skinny.  

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2010, 06:37:27 PM »
Muscles help, but not the most important attribute.

Face is the most important of course imo, but who the hell knows what woman want anyways, varies from girl to girl.

For the general population it's being somewhat muscular and lean, not huge and freaky. IMO, Frank Zane,  Bob Paris, Stan McQuay, Richard Jones, and ME ;D are probably the extreme end without being too out of the norm in society. Anything over that and you are looking like a freak with schmoes and pervs following you around.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2010, 06:39:36 PM »

james blunt- youve never gotten "big" before.. u just dont know. but your lean, so you know the benefit of muscles in some way. just think of taking your lean factor and mulitplying it by 5. now youve got the "big and lean" benefit.

If you put on a nice shirt, grew your hair a little longer and made your face look good you would go just as far with impressing the ladies.

You're sacrificing a lot for your muscles though. Lots of time and energy. Lots of food and hormones.

There is something to be said for having an easy to maintain physique that's at a natural balance.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2010, 06:41:29 PM »
Good physique Che.  The difference is ShitSucky is delusional and believes he is anything more than just skinny.  

There's no way you are older than me. Your aggression is the trademark of a guy around 20 years old who's trying to be a badass.

If you are really older than me then you are fucking stupid.

So what Asian cities did you study in? What schools? What was your major? Let's hear details, I smell bullshit.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2010, 06:43:48 PM »
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't this physique built on steroids?
You are wrong
Check this out Shipsekki, I was more muscular than you when I was 16 years old  without lifting weights ,just boxing and doing pullups ,pushups, sit ups.......

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2010, 06:44:26 PM »

Thank you.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #108 on: June 06, 2010, 06:45:18 PM »
If you put on a nice shirt, grew your hair a little longer and made your face look good you would go just as far with impressing the ladies.

You're sacrificing a lot for your muscles though. Lots of time and energy. Lots of food and hormones.

There is something to be said for having an easy to maintain physique that's at a natural balance.
i have a gf, black girl above, so i dont put any time or effort into impressing girls (or guys for that matter). i love to workout and see my body grow and change. the food isnt really a big deal. i like to eat, but you dont really have to eat that much anyways.

impressing people is easy. want a tip ? repeat this to yourself when out and about "women love getting fucked" its true.  :) so believe it when you tell yourself.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: June 06, 2010, 06:46:08 PM »
You are wrong
Check this out Shipsekki, I was more muscular than you when I was 16 years old  without lifting weights ,just boxing and doing pullups ,pushups, sit ups.......

I wouldn't say you're more muscular than me there. But that's good for 16. When I was 16 I also looked pretty shredded.

I've seen you admit to using gear in other threads. Am I just totally wrong on that?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #110 on: June 06, 2010, 06:48:45 PM »
i prefer small and lean, i feel and look better, it's easier with clothes, and don't have to force feed to maintain a high weight

though i think chicks were much more friendly with me when i was a permabulker with chubby cheeks and lovehandles

E
E

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2010, 06:50:08 PM »
I wouldn't say you're more muscular than me there. But that's good for 16.

I've seen you admit to using gear in other threads. Am I just totally wrong on that?
Yes you are wrong  ,you're just making shit up.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2010, 06:53:32 PM »
There's no way you are older than me. Your aggression is the trademark of a guy around 20 years old who's trying to be a badass.

If you are really older than me then you are fucking stupid.

So what Asian cities did you study in? What schools? What was your major? Let's hear details, I smell bullshit.

Haha typical twink computer defense.  Ive been around here for years and people know who I am, I dont have to try to be anything this is who I am.  Im sorry if the gimmick/troll who showed up two months ago doesnt like it (probably a reincarnation of AXA).
And of course if anyone is full of shit its you, I highly doubt you are even where you claim to be but regardless I studied at NCCU for a semester and also traveled to japan at that time.  I have also been to bali and bangkok twice.  The girls loved me long time, and asian men are still hung like ducks, nothing you can do about it, sorry.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2010, 06:57:12 PM »
Six pages of this shit now?

People are gonna do what they want to do, and more power to them if it doesn't hurt anyone. There's no better or worse, just different.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2010, 06:58:36 PM »

I'm a lot bigger than your average character. I'm 6'4 and a hair under 200 pounds with really small amount of fat. I'm a lot taller and wider than most. Teh other charatcers here are of average build. I knwo what it's like to have gotten bigger. I used to weight 155 @ 6'4.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #115 on: June 06, 2010, 07:06:18 PM »
Lol@ 6'4 and 155
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #116 on: June 06, 2010, 07:09:33 PM »
I'm a lot bigger than your average character. I'm 6'4 and a hair under 200 pounds with really small amount of fat. I'm a lot taller and wider than most. Teh other charatcers here are of average build. I knwo what it's like to have gotten bigger. I used to weight 155 @ 6'4.
Are you heading for the mountains of Busch beer there?
U

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: June 06, 2010, 07:13:15 PM »
for the third time, the point is that with gym rats, specifically, whats lacking 90% of the time is height or head hair  ;D

Okay, great, who really gives a shit. Pretty pointless perspective, but thanks.
X

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #118 on: June 06, 2010, 07:14:20 PM »
Are you heading for the mountains of Busch beer there?
Busch or no?
U

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: June 06, 2010, 07:16:18 PM »
Busch or no?
I was aready in the mountains of Busch beer. I was sobering up for the ride home lol. I had been trashed since 9 in the AM

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #120 on: June 06, 2010, 07:19:38 PM »
Really, this is not too difficult.

Take two men: both have the same looks, intelligence, cash flow, personality, etc. One has big muscles and the other is a twink. For the most part, the guy with the big muscles would get the girl. However, if the guy with big muscles was unintelligent and make $20,000 a year, then the twink would get the girl.

Keeping all variables constant, seems like the main determinant on who gets the girl is money. The other stuff is just the icing on the cake.
X

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2010, 07:23:03 PM »
Really, this is not too difficult.

Take two men: both have the same looks, intelligence, cash flow, personality, etc. One has big muscles and the other is a twink. For the most part, the guy with the big muscles would get the girl. However, if the guy with big muscles was unintelligent and make $20,000 a year, then the twink would get the girl.

Keeping all variables constant, seems like the main determinant on who gets the girl is money. The other stuff is just the icing on the cake.
Yeah, you never hear of prostitutes sucking dick to cop a feel of your pecs. It's for the benajmins!!

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2010, 07:27:18 PM »
Would you all like a woman's perspective?

The handsomeness of the face goes a looooong way in determining male attractiveness for women.

BB's who were considered handsome got way more (attractive) women than the little skinny guy....unless the skinny guy had money.

I've witnessed it time and time again.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2010, 07:28:03 PM »
Yeah, you never hear of prostitutes sucking dick to cop a feel of your pecs. It's for the benajmins!!

A female wants to know that she can be with a guy who can financially support her and potential children. Whether you have 16" arms or 21" arms won't matter if you're broke.  :-X :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2010, 07:28:40 PM »
Would you all like a woman's perspective?

The handsomeness of the face goes a looooong way in determining male attractiveness for women.

BB's who were considered handsome got way more (attractive) women than the little skinny guy....unless the skinny guy had money.

I've witnessed it time and time again.

See.  :D
X