Author Topic: A strong fatass, or small and lean? What's better?  (Read 43710 times)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: A strong fatass, or small and lean? What's better?
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2010, 05:50:48 PM »
I love all these 'guys' who have convinced themselves that girls dont like muscles. ::)

In lots of countries the women truely don't like muscles. In the country i'm in know muscular men are seen as ugly and unnattractive. The women are into thin guys with handsome faces.

American women do usually like muscles though. It depends where you're at. The game is different everywhere.

But you sound like a local yocal who probably hasn't left his home state. So you don't know these things.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2010, 05:52:45 PM »
Bro, if you actually hanged around with girls you would know that most of them just dont give a shit if you are buff or not, they just care about  a pretty face and cars, houses of other symbols of wealth. Newsflash: the only group who goes ape shit for a muscular hunk the masculine homossexuals. Ask any muscular male prostitute what "gender" represents the majority of his clientele.  Also, if you come a cross a perv chick who craves muscular man, chances is she still would be a lot less vocal about it than the regular queer boy at the street.

Yeah money, and quiality goods like cars and clothes are want chicks wants. Chicks that want muscle usually are messes, that are too screwed up for dudes with real jobs.
Muscles are like smarts for a chick. You don't give a shit if a chick smart it's just nice pillow talk at the end of the night.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2010, 05:53:09 PM »
A few yrs back where I used to work, really muscular and lean black dude came in. About 6'1, clean cut. After he left, I asked I woman I work with what she thought of him. She said, "oh those muscles are so unattractive, and he thinks he's some sort of Adonis..." thing is, she never talked to him, I had helped him with something, and dude was humble and cool as hell, and he was a attorney and took the day off. Had he been in a suit and tie, she wouldn't have said that...

That woman sounds judgemental and ignorant. You can't judge a book by the cover.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2010, 05:56:28 PM »
Yeah money, and quiality goods like cars and clothes are want chicks wants. Chicks that want muscle usually are messes, that are too screwed up for dudes with real jobs.
Muscles are like smarts for a chick. You don't give a shit if a chick smart it's just nice pillow talk at the end of the night.

Men are visual and attracted to women's bodies and looks a lot.

Women aren't like that as much though.

Lot's of men assume women will be attracted to their muscles in the same way that we men drool over tits and ass. But women's minds don't work like that nearly as much.

Which is why big muscles tend to attract gay men.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2010, 06:00:25 PM »
LMAO you guys sound like prepubiscent high school kids who deal with 18 year old chicks  ;)

iono maybe you guys just need to get out more

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2010, 06:03:00 PM »
of course women love muscle!

its not an "either or" deal where women can only like one thing.

women like a nice body, a handsome face, intelligence, confidence, independance..  and everything else thats positive too!

as far as the original question.. i think it depends on the person. though the majority of chicks looking to get fucked prefer a man with ripped abs over one with jiggly fat. but a big dude with ripped abs would attract more women than a small dude with ripped abs (so long as all other variables are equal)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2010, 06:05:22 PM »

women like a nice body, a handsome face, intelligence, confidence, independance..  and everything else thats positive too!

as far as the original question.. i think it depends on the person. though the majority of chicks looking to get fucked prefer a man with ripped abs over one with jiggly fat. but a big dude with ripped abs would attract more women than a small dude with ripped abs (so long as all other variables are equal)
QFT

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2010, 06:07:24 PM »

Dude you are a heavy gear user, so your view on this is a bit slanted.

Us natty guys usually have to choose between small and ripped or big and soft. Can't have it both ways usually.

Also you are like 21 years old right? At that age the game is much more about looks. But when you get older this changes.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2010, 06:09:18 PM »
true, but one thing has to be told. Biceps have upon women somewhat the same effect as titties have on us. I noticed that just like NO ONE cant talk without a big breasted woman without involuntary giving frequent looks to her boobs, a good set of guns works the same way for the chicks. I have notice this plenty of times. Actually yesterday I was shopping some furniture for my new office space and the female sales manager just couldnt stop glancing at my arms (and I was wearing a polo shirt trying to hide my muscles and look serious). It was funny because woman are much more discrete and fast in their looks than man but even so I could spot  her checking my guns and crearely trying to avoid it at the same time, lol.

I know.

But if I am 150 pounds with ripped arms and good muscle seperation and veins bulging out, I think that does the job.

You don't have to be 210 pounds to get this effect.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2010, 06:09:42 PM »
Dude you are a heavy gear user, so your view on this is a bit slanted.

Us natty guys usually have to choose between small and ripped or big and soft. Can't have it both ways usually.

Also you are like 21 years old right? At that age the game is much more about looks. But when you get older this changes.
why would using steroids slant my view?? hahaha

truth be told i get far more compliments and looks from older women than i do from chicks my age. older broads are so slutty and horny.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2010, 06:11:16 PM »
In lots of countries the women truely don't like muscles. In the country i'm in know muscular men are seen as ugly and unnattractive. The women are into thin guys with handsome faces.

American women do usually like muscles though. It depends where you're at. The game is different everywhere.

But you sound like a local yocal who probably hasn't left his home state. So you don't know these things.

Hmmm really, cause Ive been to a few countries in the region you currently reside and I can assure you that my muscular american self was very well received.
Perhaps though it is possible that this was so due to the prospect of a large american penis and in spite of said muscles.  We all know most of 'the country you reside in' is hung like a duck.  

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2010, 06:13:11 PM »
why would using steroids slant my view?? hahaha

truth be told i get far more compliments and looks from older women than i do from chicks my age. older broads are so slutty and horny.

Because with steroids you can do things with your body you can't do naturally. Like be massive and really cut at the same time.

When you're natural, unless you have awesome genetics, you cannot do it. If you wanna go the huge route you gotta get soft and lose the cuts and vascularity. And if you want to cuts you gotta shrink down.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2010, 06:14:22 PM »
Hmmm really, cause Ive been to a few countries in the region you currently reside and I can assure you that my muscular american self was very well received.
Perhaps though it is possible that this was so due to the prospect of a large american penis and in spite of said muscles.  We all know most of 'the country you reside in' is hung like a duck.  

Which countries have you been to?

You sound really young and immature.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2010, 06:15:16 PM »
Because with steroids you can do things with your body you can't do naturally. Like be massive and really cut at the same time.

When you're natural, unless you have awesome genetics, you cannot do it. If you wanna go the huge route you gotta get soft and lose the cuts and vascularity.
has nothing to do with my knowledge of women.

did you know being nice to fat/ugly chicks is a great way to make the hot one's pussy's wet ?

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2010, 06:16:53 PM »
has nothing to do with my knowledge of women.

did you know being nice to fat/ugly chicks is a great way to make the hot one's pussy's wet ?

Exactly.

It's all about personality and talking the talk.

Acting right is 95% of it.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2010, 06:17:53 PM »
Which countries have you been to?

You sound really young and immature.

Haha if anyone is immature its you little fella, and that is pretty obvious to most.   You troll on a bbing board with your 'i like being a twink who does yoga' crap.  You need to stfu.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2010, 06:19:29 PM »
Haha if anyone is immature its you little fella, and that is pretty obvious to most.   You troll on a bbing board with your 'i like being a twink who does yoga' crap.  You need to stfu.

You sound like a 19 year old idiot with a macho complex.

Maybe you're just trolling and this isn't your real personality? I can dig that.

So when did you travel to Asia? Which countries and cities? Why did you go there?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2010, 06:20:38 PM »
Exactly.

It's all about personality and talking the talk.

Acting right is 95% of it.
80% of ugly dudes have awesome "game". alot of times i can learn a thing or two about how to talk to women by watching/listening to guys who are WAY uglier than i am...   you know why? because they would NEVER get any pussy without major game.

but guess what ? all thse millions of ugly dudes with tremendous game..     they dont get much hot pussy. they get some medium grade pussy and slay tons of low grade gash though.

hot chicks meet dudes all day long who know how to talk.

you need the face, and alot of times the body too. and for most women, having big muscles is a big turn on. just like abs.

you cant just dismiss muscles

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2010, 06:25:15 PM »
80% of ugly dudes have awesome "game". alot of times i can learn a thing or two about how to talk to women by watching/listening to guys who are WAY uglier than i am...   you know why? because they would NEVER get any pussy without major game.

but guess what ? all thse millions of ugly dudes with tremendous game..     they dont get much hot pussy. they get some medium grade pussy and slay tons of low grade gash though.

you need the face, and alot of times the body too. and for most women, having big muscles is a big turn on. just like abs.

Muscles are helpful.

But what i'm saying is if you are a natural muscular and ripped 160 pounds, lots of women will like that more than a chemically enhanced muscular 230 pounds.

Some guys just take the "bigger is better" thing too far.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2010, 06:26:58 PM »
You sound like a 19 year old idiot with a macho complex.

Maybe you're just trolling and this isn't your real personality? I can dig that.

So when did you travel to Asia? Which countries and cities? Why did you go there?

Haha Im quite sure Im older than you, married with kids, Ive been here longer than you, and I was there for school probably many years before you were living in the woods in Oregon.  ::)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2010, 06:27:08 PM »

No wonder you turned gay.  You neither have any muscle and your skinny, short and ugly.  Have you fucked any farm animals and which ones?  Can you also tell us how many times a week do you get punched and laughed at.  And what country do you live in.  I mean honestly looking the way you do with your attitude must get you in some dangerous situations.  Do you try to kick out the guys knees first.  Can you run fast.
No Worries 4 me

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2010, 06:29:15 PM »

For the majority of women, you can really. They don't give a shit if you have muscles.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2010, 06:32:29 PM »

When you're natural, unless you have awesome genetics, you cannot do it. If you wanna go the huge route you gotta get soft and lose the cuts and vascularity. And if you want to cuts you gotta shrink down.

This is definitely true..its been my experience...try to get lean and I lose strength and size.....try to gain size and I get big but soft in the middle with not too many cuts...really frustrating...gotta admit that I would love to go to the darkside just to see what it's like to be big, lean, and cut at the same time

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2010, 06:33:07 PM »
Chicks used to love  my twink build and my  big cock  ,5'9''  165 -170 lbs  6-8 % BF  
                                                                                                                         PS : they still do but I'm married now.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2010, 06:33:51 PM »
For the majority of women, you can really. They don't give a shit if you have muscles.

True that.

As long as you got a flat stomach and a hard body they don't care how massive your muscles are.