Author Topic: Cop gets murdered by hillbilly video on youtube (police car front camera video)  (Read 51082 times)

epic_alien

watch the video again fools,

the officer asked the subject to exit and apprach the officers own vehicle.

when the subject does so, the officer puts his hand on his weapon showing he is ready to use deadly force

the subject then does his dance after being threatened,  mocking the officers cowardly display

the subject is now pissed off and argues with the screaming out of control officer,

the officer then draws his firearm and continues to scream

the subject retreats and says he is in fear of his life and arms himself and take a defensive position with his own firearm

the officer opens fire ,and the subject returns fire

they exchange fire and the officer is hit and continues to scream like a banshee

the subject then starts to retreat again to his car, then is fires upon once again by the officer

the subject then returns more fire, after being hit himself,  to make sure  that the threat from the officer is stopped

once the subject stopped the officers threat he then once again retreated back to his vehicle.

if the subject had not existed his vehicle as per the officers request and had kept his hands on the wheel and waited to be detained this would not have escalated,

the whole situation from the beginning was the officers fault.

he was in control of the stop and put them both into bad situation by having the subject approach him.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
so you have no links?

E

No, I do.

I just don't want to give them to you because they're all over the net.

I don't want to give you fish. I want to teach you how to fish.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
watch the video again fools,

the officer asked the subject to exit and apprach the officers own vehicle.

when the subject does so, the officer puts his hand on his weapon showing he is ready to use deadly force

the subject then does his dance after being threatened,  mocking the officers cowardly display

the subject is now pissed off and argues with the screaming out of control officer,

the officer then draws his firearm and continues to scream

the subject retreats and says he is in fear of his life and arms himself and take a defensive position with his own firearm

the officer opens fire ,and the subject returns fire

they exchange fire and the officer is hit and continues to scream like a banshee

the subject then starts to retreat again to his car, then is fires upon once again by the officer

the subject then returns more fire, after being hit himself,  to make sure  that the threat from the officer is stopped

once the subject stopped the officers threat he then once again retreated back to his vehicle.

if the subject had not existed his vehicle as per the officers request and had kept his hands on the wheel and waited to be detained this would not have escalated,

the whole situation from the beginning was the officers fault.

he was in control of the stop and put them both into bad situation by having the subject approach him.

Listen...let me help you out here....the military teaches us (while actively serving might I add) to surrender power to a police officer no matter what...give them complete control. We know and the military knows...we've had waaaay more combat training then a standard uniform cop.

If a cop has to scream, yell..and then draw his gun on me or even REACH for it...I've already failed as a veteran. He feels threatened by ME.

the cop failed in following through and killing the veteran. By not doing so the veteran had the confidence and experience to use suppression fire with a rifle (fully loaded on the seat might I add) and kill the officer.

The "veteran" showed zero discipline and no honor in his antics and is an embarrassment to those of us who served and should have been killed onsite and that moment.  ...this is no different then me beating the crap out a guy...I'm waaay more advanced in physical combat and know how to physically impair a human...I'd be an embarrassment if i were to fight a guy that I know i over match from a combat perspective.

There is no way you can rationalize his behavior and antics compared to a normal everyday civilian who more than likely would not have the confidence to advance on an officer like that with a rifle. Most would fire, get in their car...and LEAVE....they don't suppress the officer, back him down and continue fire until he's dead.

The only problem i see here is the cop didn't have the killer instinct to knock this guy off, tase him..whatever..to get control. Cops are simple to deal with..give them control basically...easy.

Now in the hood somewhere...yes there are shady cops...but this wasn't some hood/street environment....this was a traffic stop for christ sakes.  

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
is that a dog in the truck?

E
E

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
why didn't he just shoot? he gave the guy enough chances to surrender! he 'd be alive today if he just shot the dude in the leg or something!

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
links?

E

Links? wtf you talkin bout you need to get out more boy. Cops killed a Polish man with tazers at the Vancouver airport not too long ago actually, in cold blood too. And even got away with it!

Your government created that madman that killed that 22 year old cop, so you shouldnt be so bold to spew your pro cop bullshit. His mind was obviously severely fucked up from seeing what he saw in Korea. He'd been seeing a psych for 15 years to treat his post trama from the war. You cant just let people like that back into society after coming from a crazy environment like Vietnam and expect them to just turn the switch off and blend in with normal people and society.

I feel sorry for the cop, but I also feel bad for the Vet, because he is a product of his fucked up environment and government.

woodman

• Getbig II
with your attitude I doubt you are in law enforcement mr epic alien...you make work in area(ie:corrections or parole) but doubt with your cavalier attitude you are an actual patrol officer..the uniform (cop) is their to enforce society's rules & laws .If you want to live in a lawless society go to some third world nation..while yes there are bad cops(just like their are in everyday life...doctors,teachers,civil service employees,etc) this cop was not bad just naive and maybe not seasoned enough to be on the street-does that give the nutbag the right to take his life!!!HELL NO! as someone who has dropped "bad guys" with lethal and non-lethal methods the cop should have tasered,maced,or bashed his skull in when he rushed the cop-hell cops in my precint have shot criminals for this-all you have to do is articulate that you were in fear for your life..jeez thats police academy 101

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
And maybe this wouldnt have happened if that guy didnt have a fucking rifle in his truck! fucking Americans always wonder how this kind of shit can be prevented lol. crazyness.

epic_alien

k1

the difference between the veteran in the video and yourself is that you volunteered for it.

he more than likely didnt

so take your pro killing 3rd world people attitude and go fuck yourself.

he didnt have to surrender control nor does anyone else. he could have stayed in his car and locked the doors. spoken to the officer through a cracked window. no one has to get out of the car. no one. he made a mistake and was obviously out of his mind, but thats another issue. but since you tried to degrade his veteran status i thought id take the time to tell you to fuck off, mr volunteer

you have the right to be secure in your property.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Links? wtf you talkin bout you need to get out more boy. Cops killed a Polish man with tazers at the Vancouver airport not too long ago actually, in cold blood too. And even got away with it!

Your government created that madman that killed that 22 year old cop, so you shouldnt be so bold to spew your pro cop bullshit. His mind was obviously severely fucked up from seeing what he saw in Korea. He'd been seeing a psych for 15 years to treat his post trama from the war. You cant just let people like that back into society after coming from a crazy environment like Vietnam and expect them to just turn the switch off and blend in with normal people and society.

I feel sorry for the cop, but I also feel bad for the Vet, because he is a product of his fucked up environment and government.

so who do you call when you are in trouble?

E
E

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Earl, why did you post comments made by the cops family? That has absolutley nothing to do with how the cops inept strategy or method of dealing with the subject, ultimatly led to his death. I'm not sure how much of the blame should fall on the cop vs the teachers at his police academy though,  because from the reading I have done on this incident it appears he was taught not to shoot until the weapon is pointed at him, which has since been changed because of what happened to this officer.

Who fired the first shot in the video, the cop or the vet? Does anyone know?
shotgun on the team

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
very sad.

Police have to issue a warning to drop the weapon.  The rest of us do not.  If I see a hostile guy with a gun, I'm not talking, I'm shooting.

Police have a higher standard to prevent harm.  God bless this guy and his family.  What a terrible event.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Earl, why did you post comments made by the cops family?

because i wanted to

E
E

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
And maybe this wouldnt have happened if that guy didnt have a fucking rifle in his truck! fucking Americans always wonder how this kind of shit can be prevented lol. crazyness.

get fucked chump...
DAWG

epic_alien

Earl, why did you post comments made by the cops family? That has absolutley nothing to do with how the cops inept strategy or method of dealing with the subject, ultimatly led to his death. I'm not sure how much of the blame should fall on the cop vs the teachers at his police academy though,  because from the reading I have done on this incident it appears he was taught not to shoot until the weapon is pointed at him, which has since been changed because of what happened to this officer.

Who fired the first shot in the video, the cop or the vet? Does anyone know?

the officer fired first

did you not watch the video?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
the officer fired first

did you not watch the video?

Yah I watched it but couldn't determin with any degree of certainty who fired first. Is that what the report says? The officer fired first?
shotgun on the team

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
because i wanted to

E

Shocking! The victims family are deeply saddened by his loss. Who would have ever thought that?
shotgun on the team

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
k1

the difference between the veteran in the video and yourself is that you volunteered for it.

he more than likely didnt

so take your pro killing 3rd world people attitude and go fuck yourself.

he didnt have to surrender control nor does anyone else. he could have stayed in his car and locked the doors. spoken to the officer through a cracked window. no one has to get out of the car. no one. he made a mistake and was obviously out of his mind, but thats another issue. but since you tried to degrade his veteran status i thought id take the time to tell you to fuck off, mr volunteer

you have the right to be secure in your property.

You sound like a complete fool. Just what does "you assuming" he didn't volunteer vs my volunteered service have ANYTHING to do with HIS behavior period point blank? I'll answer it for you....nothing!

You mentioning "he made a mistake" (talking about the vet) pretty much confirms you are not thinking clearly and need to seek the attention of a psychologist asap.

..and yes..I've completely downgraded this so called "vet" to a POS that he is/was. If you don't like it, I guess that is something you have to deal with internally. You obviously are not balanced. You are an apologist for a loose cannon whom you feel was force feed to serve is what you are saying (all assumption on your part)

Seek counseling or stay locked in the basement.

epic_alien

You sound like a complete fool. Just what does "you assuming" he didn't volunteer vs my volunteered service have ANYTHING to do with HIS behavior period point blank? I'll answer it for you....nothing!

You mentioning "he made a mistake" (talking about the vet) pretty much confirms you are not thinking clearly and need to seek the attention of a psychologist asap.

..and yes..I've completely downgraded this so called "vet" to a POS that he is/was. If you don't like it, I guess that is something you have to deal with internally. You obviously are not balanced. You are an apologist for a loose cannon whom you feel was force feed to serve is what you are saying (all assumption on your part)

Seek counseling or stay locked in the basement.

he was drafted, you volunteered

big difference there buddy

he had a life ahead of him(possibly), then got drafted

you never had a future so you joined up to be a hired trigger

big difference there

you re in the military and you dont understand that? the difference?

by the way you dont fight wars.

you fight poorly armed civilians,  11 year olds armed with polish tantals who you refer to as insurgents, and you work for haliburton and the like

you arent keeping peace or doing anything other than serving the greed of yourself, and your superiors

the man in the video was drafted, sent to the jungle to fight against a real foe,

so you are no one to say anything about his actions in regards to his military service, he doesnt owe your volunteer hired trigger ass anything

keep it on a civilian level

because you dont measure up

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
he was drafted, you volunteered

big difference there buddy

he had a life ahead of him(possibly), then got drafted

you never had a future so you joined up to be a hired trigger

big difference there

you re in the military and you dont understand that? the difference?

by the way you dont fight wars.

you fight poorly armed civilians,  11 year olds armed with polish tantals who you refer to as insurgents, and you work for haliburton and the like

you arent keeping peace or doing anything other than serving the greed of yourself, and your superiors

the man in the video was drafted, sent to the jungle to fight against a real foe,

so you are no one to say anything about his actions in regards to his military service, he doesnt owe your volunteer hired trigger ass anything

keep it on a civilian level

because you dont measure up

Sorry your brother (the vet) in this video got the chair for shooting this cop. He deserved it.  ;)

Maybe he can pull the "I'm a vet" BS down there in hell where he's cooking.

Hmm let's see. Volunteering to fight for a country vs having to be forced two are two entirely different things. You wouldn't come within 100 miles of a recruiter to sign your life away. You probably are the type that would injure yourself and probably got paranoid when the government asked you if you ever signed up for selective service.

you're just a complete dipsh*t. LOL

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
so who do you call when you are in trouble?

E

Nobody. The police are my enemy just as much as they are my friends. I'll die before I call the so called police for help.

epic_alien

Sorry your brother (the vet) in this video got the chair for shooting this cop. He deserved it.  ;)

Maybe he can pull the "I'm a vet" BS down there in hell where he's cooking.

Hmm let's see. Volunteering to fight for a country vs having to be forced two are two entirely different things. You wouldn't come within 100 miles of a recruiter to sign your life away. You probably are the type that would injure yourself and probably got paranoid when the government asked you if you ever signed up for selective service.

you're just a complete dipsh*t. LOL

you are correct, i would not go to a recruiter

i dont need a staff sergeant with a ged to plan my life out for me.
i went to college
i played on scholarship then i used that to get a degree

but this isnt about me, as you have tried to make it be

this is about you, not respecting a former soldier, who went to war, against his will, and fought

you cannot relate to that nor do you care, cause you joined up, cause you had nothing else going for you

this isnt the case with everyone i will state

but as for you

fuck off convict, and take your special combat skills haliburton taught you, and shoot at  some more 11 year olds throwing rocks at you.

fucking fag

wash out your vagina and shut your mouth

again keep it on a civilian level cause you aint shit

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Nobody. The police are my enemy just as much as they are my friends. I'll die before I call the so called police for help.

A classic hard as nails post.  8)  Props.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Shocking! The victims family are deeply saddened by his loss. Who would have ever thought that?

it's "shocking" you have a problem with me posting it

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

we're all very impressed

::)

E
E