Author Topic: Cop gets murdered by hillbilly video on youtube (police car front camera video)  (Read 51166 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Cut from the same cloth.  

Wasilla Hillbilly

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
that was one of the most disturbing clips ive ever seen, the guys screams when you know hes just taken some hits and knows hes gonna die...wow.

if your in that situation and the other person grabs a gun, you cant hesitate one second cause the other guy probably wont. fucking weird to see/hear someone's death played out in front of you like that....

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
fuck up. The Deputy should have taster his ass when the hillbilly started to charged.
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It's easy to Monday morning quarterback this cop.  Many are right in saying fear of losing his job and going to jail could have made this cop hesitate. That cop knows how much the media and a big segment of society wish him ill.  Cops just respond to bad situations.  They are always given the evils of society to deal with.

Even in clean shootings the cop pulling the trigger is seconded guessed for ever.  The split second decision to pull the trigger is debated for days by the media, juries, lawyers, judges and the public.  The cop pulling the trigger doesn't have the luxury of getting a nights sleep in his decision. 

I don't care that he was a Vietnam vet.  Murdering a cop because he was going to get a traffic ticket is pure evil.  How many World War II vets came back and led productive lives that many have called the greatest generation ever. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
this is why you dont racial profile. he would have opened fire on a blk, latino or even asian the minute they approached him, wouldnt have given them a chance to get back to the truck and all those warnings.  white guys are just as dangerous.  anyway...sorry for the guy and his family.  usually i dont even watch these vids  esp the beheading stuff.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
i wonder what caliber the cop had, it said he hit the guy in the stomach but the old man didnt even flinch and kept shooting....

lester

• Getbig II
  • disTURDia is a MOOCH !!!
What was the initial reason the war hero was pulled over?  Cops keep fucking with people and this is what happens.  Probably just a good ole boy who was trying to get himself and his dog home after checking on his moonshine still.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
What was the initial reason the war hero was pulled over?  Cops keep fucking with people and this is what happens.  Probably just a good ole boy who was trying to get himself and his dog home after checking on his moonshine still.
LOL fucking with people? This guy let him pick up a gun and didn't shoot him. This cop was overly nice. The guy who shot him deserves to drown in boiling dog shit.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

If you call stopping him for speeding fucking with people you should work to get speed limit laws removed. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Cut from the same cloth.  

Wasilla Hillbilly

Nice BB gun :)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Cut from the same cloth.  

Wasilla Hillbilly

looks like she has a touch of down's syndrome there herself...Wouldn't want to go hunting with her or cheney...
DAWG

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
^^^^^^^
this is what happens when parents dont moniter their 12 year olds when they go on the internet...

bench

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
hell yeah I'm playing rambo because it's the truth

every vietnam veteran has discribed what a real life was for them when they were 22, it  was what you guys say disgusting and scary and horrid, hell even younger than 22, some of them went to vietnam in their pre teens... you know how hard it was for veterans after the war, hell it's still hard... over 80% of them who are allive are homeless... some fucking government you guys have (if you're american)

I know what he did to that cop was major overexaggaration but I'm sure he is filled with hate towards the government and the god damn policys... did you hear what he said ;"what the hell are you doing", he was angry as hell, the cop didn't experience 7 years of slaughter hell and pain and sadness, he did, not the cop.... then he took his rifle...

you gotta think, it's easy to say; "oh no he needs to get death penalty", but understanding the reason helps... even though it's sad for his family for sure

I find it incomprehensible that anybody could defend such a senseless killing.  I am no great fan of police, but that clip shows an obviously deranged man unnecessarily taking another life all because he couldn't handle his emotions.  I dont care if he fought in every war since the beginning of time, get over it, the hillbilly should man up and deal with his emotional life.  I am tired of these war vets playing hard done by, a lot of them cant wait to "see action" and then piss themselves when they do and complain for eternity when they come home.
V

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
at the :40 mark this guy should have been dusted off like living room furniture.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V

I just watched this clip, and I am amazed that the majority of Americans obviously voted for this guy to be president, what a sad representation of the people George Bush was.
V

kh300

• Getbig V
All of you..give me a fucking break..how many threads have we seen over the years of everyone complaining about a cop tasering someone. Or how cops abuse their power?

Then once someone gets killed "oh he should have done this or that"

Had the cop killed him when he did reach for his gun, everyone would have been screaming police brutality.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
All of you..give me a fucking break..how many threads have we seen over the years of everyone complaining about a cop tasering someone. Or how cops abuse their power?

Then once someone gets killed "oh he should have done this or that"

Had the cop killed him when he did reach for his gun, everyone would have been screaming police brutality.
yeah, that the reason i am trying to stay away from this thread......

bench

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
looked like some hot shot rookie pulling over a so-called white trash on a deserted road picked on the wrong guy.  The guy said he was a Vet, the cop should of apologized and let him go on his way.
K

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
looked like some hot shot rookie pulling over a so-called white trash on a deserted road picked on the wrong guy.  The guy said he was a Vet, the cop should of apologized and let him go on his way.
so any one who gets pulled over and claim their a vet needs to be let go? ::)

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
also, i dont know how things are done in your country...but in mine men dont apologize......we leave that up to the children, and criminals...

bench

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
More info:A jury convicted Andrew Howard Brannan of the murder of Kyle
Dinkheller and sentenced him to death, and this Court unanimously affirmed on
direct appeal. Brannan v. State, 275 Ga. 70 (561 SE2d 414) (2002). Brannan
filed a petition for writ of habeas corpus on May 2, 2003, which he amended on
August 4, 2005. An evidentiary hearing was held on August 21-23, 2006. The
habeas court filed a final order on March 17, 2008. The order clearly vacates
Brannan’s death sentence; however, it is unclear whether it also vacates
Brannan’s conviction. The warden appeals in Case No. S08A1211, and Brannan
cross-appeals in Case No. S08X1212. For the reasons set forth below, we
reinstate Brannan’s death sentence and, to the extent that it is necessary to do so,
we also reinstate his conviction.
I. Factual Background
On January 12, 1998, Brannan was stopped for driving his truck at
98 miles per hour by Kyle Dinkheller, a Laurens County Deputy Sheriff.
Dinkheller’s patrol cruiser was equipped with a video recorder, and Dinkheller
was wearing a microphone. The recording shows that Brannan exited his truck
and addressed Dinkheller with relative cordiality. However, Brannan became
angry with Dinkheller when he ordered Brannan to take his hands out of his
pockets. Brannan shouted, “Fuck you, goddamn it, here I am. Shoot my
fucking ass.” Brannan then began dancing around in the street, yelling, “Here
I am, here I am . . . shoot me.” When Dinkheller placed a call on his radio for
assistance, Brannan yelled, “Who are you calling, ####?” Brannan then
charged at Dinkheller repeatedly as Dinkheller ordered him to get back and drew
his baton. Brannan yelled, “Fuck you,” repeatedly, and he then yelled, “I am a
goddamn Vietnam combat veteran.” Brannan then began rummaging behind the
driver’s seat of his truck, ignoring Dinkheller’s orders for him to stop. Brannan
yelled that he was in fear for his life, and Dinkheller replied that he was in fear
for his own life. Brannan took a .30 caliber carbine rifle from his truck,
crouched at the door of his truck, and pointed the rifle at Dinkheller. After
Dinkheller repeatedly ordered Brannan to put the rifle down, shots were fired
by both men. Dinkheller was hit, and he attempted to retreat and take cover
behind the patrol cruiser. Brannan pursued Dinkheller, firing repeatedly and
reloading. Brannan was shot once in the abdomen. Dinkheller had been shot
nine times and had likely lost consciousness when Brannan took careful aim,
said, “Die fucker,” and fired a final shot. Brannan then fled in his truck. He
was discovered hiding in the woods outside his home and was arrested. He gave
statements to GBI agents indicating that he regretted what had happened but that
he believed Dinkheller had provoked him with an aggressive and disrespectful
approach.
V

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
so any one who gets pulled over and claim their a vet needs to be let go? ::)

bench

It was a deserted road, what he was going 10 mph over ? I don't know the reason he pulled him over. Who other than a Vet would say that ? hot shot fuked up and sadly paid the ultimate......oh well....
K

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
It was a deserted road, what he was going 10 mph over ? I don't know the reason he pulled him over. Who other than a Vet would say that ? hot shot fuked up and sadly paid the ultimate......oh well....
Brannan was stopped for driving his truck at 98 miles per hour
V

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Holy sh*t!!! the dude shot him 9 f*cking times ??!! was this cop retarded or something !?!? maybe he should have been a hairdresser instead...geez.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
so you admit that you have no facts, and don't know the reason, you don't know the crime, but you are positive he deserved to die?

so you are just saying all of this to be controversial?...pathetic, no wonder your people are losing to natural selection...

bench