Author Topic: Taliban hang 7-year-old boy for "spying". Jag exposes self as Samson on page 2  (Read 8466 times)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: Taliban hang 7-year-old boy for "spying".
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2010, 10:46:43 AM »
Hahaha, you are seriously a textbook pro-Muslim far-left nutjob. Equating someone's dislike for a geo-political ideology to hating blacks and hispanics. You're a broken record that can't substantiate any of the bullshit you spew, so you instead resort to personal insults and attacks. Seems to be the status quo for people on the far-left who are incapable of backing up the idiotic points they make.

How have i insulted anyone?   ???  Seems to me you're on the aggressive here insulting me.  I never said he hated blacks i equated his stereo-typing to that faced by blacks and hispanics a very valid real world example.  I said he probably stereo types them too because he does, as you do, all Muslims. 

How am i incapable of backing it up?  I've told you already i have Muslim friends who condemn these actions, in turn their families and families friends are raised in the same way.  How have you backed up your belief that ALL muslims are evil?  Please do because all i've seen is you posting examples of heinous acts committed by some Muslims.  Please post where every single Muslim condones these killings, please post evidence that every single Muslim wants you and i dead and wants to kill children.  Now this can't just be some or most it has to be ALL to prove your point.  So please post it up.  Other wise you are tarring all with the same brush regardless of their stand on these issues. 
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
I still don't get how i'm so pro Muslim?  I haven't said Islam is anything.  I haven't commented on my personal beliefs regarding it as a religion or belief system.  All i have said is that not all Muslims are the same, not all are terrorists and not all wish anyone who isn't a Muslim dead. 

If you still want to believe falsely that all Muslims are somehow evil that's your decision. 
Abandon every hope...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
I still don't get how i'm so pro Muslim?  I haven't said Islam is anything.  I haven't commented on my personal beliefs regarding it as a religion or belief system.  All i have said is that not all Muslims are the same, not all are terrorists and not all wish anyone who isn't a Muslim dead. 

If you still want to believe falsely that all Muslims are somehow evil that's your decision. 

BezerkFury labels everyone who refuses to parrot hatred for all muslims, as muslims. It's what he does.  :-\
w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2010, 01:51:15 PM »
Oh please, keep trying to justify your disgraceful beliefs that because some people commit crimes, all do.  I bet you're the kind of guy who thinks all Blacks are criminals and all Hispanics are illegals too.  Some of them are right?  So they all must be.   ::)
It's funny how you categorize my views as disgraceful and then fail miserably in offering anything resembling a factual or logical rebuttal. You then weakly resort to the most tired tactic in the liberal playbook when the truth upsets the apple cart in fantasy land--accuse someone with a superior argument of being a racist.

I like how you use pop psychology to try to pin point my world view and/or beliefs.  You have as much chance of doing that as proving that every Muslim is evil.  

Pop psychology? It’s just a simple and obvious observation about  the common tendencies of individuals who share your worldview. I’ll tell you one thing though, if I was performing a case study to back up my argument, this thread would take the cake.  

i think you miss the whole point and my whole point of view.  That is people commit heinous acts, whatever their justification it's still a heinous act.  If they say it's in the name of allah it's still as bad as any other heinous act.  However, i don't automatically believe that all people who follow the same beliefs are guilty of that act, nor capable of doing so.  That would be stereo-typing and that would lead you down a path that opposes freedom.  

I don’t blame your inability to understand reality from an objective point of view on your intelligence. However, even a broken watch is correct twice a day. Your insistent refusal to acknowledge that 1+1=2 leads me to believe that my initial characterization of your beliefs is accurate. This is especially true since you are totally incapable of refuting anything I wrote without reframing the issue into something else entirely. This isn’t an “All Muslims Are Evil” debate. This is about your relentless strain to ignore the fact that a particular religion is a breeding ground for violence, oppression, hatred and the suppression of basic and fundamental freedoms. This particular religion also has what amounts to a virtual monopoly on terrorism in the world today.  
When you say follow the “same beliefs” what do you mean exactly? That those who support heinous acts in the name of religion ( or, since we are in moral relativism fantasy land, in the name of cupcakes) are really just good people who shouldn’t be lumped into the same category as the misunderstood freedom fighters that carry out those heinous acts?
Please clarify this for me.
Stereotyping is a time management skill for lazy and inexperienced people. Recognizing who your enemy is, where they come from and what they believe falls into a completely different category. What you call stereotyping I call common sense and survival.  Your whole worldview is predicated on committing suicide in order to propagate an infantile desire for acceptance and some lofty ideals about equality.  You and your ilk kiss up to those who would no sooner chop your head off and mount it on a wall while you berate those who would die to protect you. The path that most opposes freedom  is the one in which it’s travelers are so obsessed with the survival of “ideals”, that they are willing to neglect protecting themselves and their loved ones while ignoring inevitable destruction.  

kcballer

• Getbig V
hahaha i never called you a racist.  Just someone inept at overcoming stereo types in their own mind. 

I never said those who support heinous acts are good people.  My statement about beliefs is related to the belief and following of Islam.  Of being a Muslim.  Not all Muslims and followers of the Islam faith are terrorists nor do all of them support the terrorists and their crimes.

Do a disproportionate amount of Islamic followers commit heinous act and or have skewed views towards the west?  Yes.  I have never disputed that.  But to characterize each and every Muslim as evil is not 1+1=2 it's fear + misunderstand = further violence. 

I don't have any will to commit suicide nor do i have any will or belief to be equal with someone wanting me dead.  You seem to mistake my position here, i am for the war on extremists, i have no issue with the work going on in Afghanistan against the Taliban and i never have.  I hope one day they will be eradicated but that will not happen if we treat all Muslims as if they are Taliban.  That is a self fulfilling prophecy if ever there was one. 

Abandon every hope...

24KT

• Getbig V
hahaha i never called you a racist.  Just someone inept at overcoming stereo types in their own mind.  

I never said those who support heinous acts are good people.  My statement about beliefs is related to the belief and following of Islam.  Of being a Muslim.  Not all Muslims and followers of the Islam faith are terrorists nor do all of them support the terrorists and their crimes.

Do a disproportionate amount of Islamic followers commit heinous act and or have skewed views towards the west?  Yes.  I have never disputed that.  But to characterize each and every Muslim as evil is not 1+1=2 it's fear + misunderstand = further violence.  

I don't have any will to commit suicide nor do i have any will or belief to be equal with someone wanting me dead.  You seem to mistake my position here, i am for the war on extremists, i have no issue with the work going on in Afghanistan against the Taliban and i never have.  I hope one day they will be eradicated but that will not happen if we treat all Muslims as if they are Taliban.  That is a self fulfilling prophecy if ever there was one.  

I would agree with everything you've said here.

The one thing I would question is whether or not a disproportionate amount of islamic followers are commiting heinous acts, ...or is a matter of a disproportionate amount of information coming our way about islamic followers is information about those who are commiting heinous acts. When you consider the population of the world, and the population of muslims throughout the world, ...I don't know that the crimes we hear about are in any way disproportionate.

Hearing about crimes committed by 150 different people out of a population of 175 is disproportionate. 150 crimes out of a population of 2 billion is hardly disproportionate. Hearing about those 150 crimes 24/7 may allow them to take on a dimension all their own tho.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2010, 02:27:16 PM »
Oh please, keep trying to justify your disgraceful beliefs that because some people commit crimes, all do.  I bet you're the kind of guy who thinks all Blacks are criminals and all Hispanics are illegals too.  Some of them are right?  So they all must be.   ::)
It's funny how you categorize my views as disgraceful and then fail miserably in offering anything resembling a factual or logical rebuttal. You then weakly resort to the most tired tactic in the liberal playbook when the truth upsets the apple cart in fantasy land--accuse someone with a superior argument of being a racist.

I like how you use pop psychology to try to pin point my world view and/or beliefs.  You have as much chance of doing that as proving that every Muslim is evil.  

Pop psychology? It’s just a simple and obvious observation about  the common tendencies of individuals who share your worldview. I’ll tell you one thing though, if I was performing a case study to back up my argument, this thread would take the cake.  

i think you miss the whole point and my whole point of view.  That is people commit heinous acts, whatever their justification it's still a heinous act.  If they say it's in the name of allah it's still as bad as any other heinous act.  However, i don't automatically believe that all people who follow the same beliefs are guilty of that act, nor capable of doing so.  That would be stereo-typing and that would lead you down a path that opposes freedom.  

I don’t blame your inability to understand reality from an objective point of view on your intelligence. However, even a broken watch is correct twice a day. Your insistent refusal to acknowledge that 1+1=2 leads me to believe that my initial characterization of your beliefs is accurate. This is especially true since you are totally incapable of refuting anything I wrote without reframing the issue into something else entirely. This isn’t an “All Muslims Are Evil” debate. This is about your relentless strain to ignore the fact that a particular religion is a breeding ground for violence, oppression, hatred and the suppression of basic and fundamental freedoms. This particular religion also has what amounts to a virtual monopoly on terrorism in the world today.  
When you say follow the “same beliefs” what do you mean exactly? That those who support heinous acts in the name of religion ( or, since we are in moral relativism fantasy land, in the name of cupcakes) are really just good people who shouldn’t be lumped into the same category as the misunderstood freedom fighters that carry out those heinous acts?
Please clarify this for me.
Stereotyping is a time management skill for lazy and inexperienced people. Recognizing who your enemy is, where they come from and what they believe falls into a completely different category. What you call stereotyping I call common sense and survival.  Your whole worldview is predicated on committing suicide in order to propagate an infantile desire for acceptance and some lofty ideals about equality.  You and your ilk kiss up to those who would no sooner chop your head off and mount it on a wall while you berate those who would die to protect you. The path that most opposes freedom  is the one in which it’s travelers are so obsessed with the survival of “ideals”, that they are willing to neglect protecting themselves and their loved ones while ignoring inevitable destruction.  

Very well said! You can tell just how lacking their argument is when instead of choosing to prove you wrong with facts or evidence, they instead spend their time trying to paint you as a bigot and racist. It's quite amusing, to be honest.

Winston Churchill summed up KCballer's entire idiotic argument back in 1899:

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.

The one thing I would question is whether or not a disproportionate amount of islamic followers are commiting heinous acts, ...or is a matter of a disproportionate amount of information coming our way about islamic followers is information about those who are commiting heinous acts. When you consider the population of the world, and the population of muslims throughout the world, ...I don't know that the crimes we hear about are in any way disproportionate.

Hearing about crimes committed by 150 different people out of a population of 175 is disproportionate. 150 crimes out of a population of 2 billion is hardly disproportionate. Hearing about those 150 crimes 24/7 may allow them to take on a dimension all their own tho.

Nice try, but 99.99% of terrorist acts go unreported in the MSM. There have been over 15,400 deadly, documented terrorist attacks since 9/11. Nowhere near that many have been reported on. The MSM and outright liars like you are too busy fabricating anti-Muslim crimes and claiming that anti-Islamic violence is on the rise, when all other signs point to the contrary.

Just stop already. You prove, time and time again, that you are a lying snake whose statements are not to be believed. Time and time again you just flat-out lie about anything and everything, which can be attributed to the fact that you suffer from a learning disability and are lacking in terms of intelligence.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND

Spoken like a truly deranged liberal apologist who forgot to take her anti depressant medication this morning. Why don't you switch to your feces smearing CAPITALIZED LETTER alter ego to bolster some support for your retarded position?

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2010, 02:33:53 PM »
Very well said! You can tell just how lacking their argument is when instead of choosing to prove you wrong with facts or evidence, they instead spend their time trying to paint you as a bigot and racist. It's quite amusing, to be honest.

Yawn.  Why do you guys play the victim all the time?  You have no facts to back your claim because of the impossibility of proving each persons beliefs.  But hey keep pretending you're basing your decision on 'facts' that tell you all Muslims are evil.  With that type of logic it's not wonder you cry victim when someone disagrees.    :'(
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
Spoken like a truly deranged liberal apologist who forgot to take her anti depressant medication this morning. Why don't you switch to your feces smearing CAPITALIZED LETTER alter ego to bolster some support for your retarded position?

It's amazing how much lying this woman does. Now she's claiming that we're constantly hearing about terrorist attacks. No, we don't hear about 99% of the terrorist attacks that occur on this planet every month. We hear about the most heinous and despicable ones, like the massacre of 100 Ahmadis (heard about that for all of 15 seconds while dead flotilla terrorists get 3 weeks of press) or when a 7-year-old child is hanged by the Mohammedans.

It's the same old tired, unsubstantiated trash, devoid of evidence and full of opinion-based lies.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!

BezerkFury labels everyone who refuses to parrot hatred for all muslims, as muslims. It's what he does.  :-\

kcballer and jaguarenterprises, are either of you muslim?

kcballer

• Getbig V

Nope but i have a few good friends who are.
Abandon every hope...

24KT

• Getbig V

I don't know about KCballer, ...but I'm not muslim.
w

Fury

• Getbig V

I've never claimed that kcballer was a Muslim. As for Jag, who gives a fuck what she says? The woman has been outed for a liar dozens of times. Do you really expect her to tell the truth now?

taqiyya (تقية - 'fear, guard against', also taghiyeh): refers to a dispensation allowing believers to conceal their faith when under threat, persecution or compulsion.

The proof is in her posts.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
ok thanks for answering.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
I've never claimed that kcballer was a Muslim. As for Jag, who gives a fuck what she says? The woman has been outed for a liar dozens of times. Do you really expect her to tell the truth now?

taqiyya (تقية - 'fear, guard against', also taghiyeh): refers to a dispensation allowing believers to conceal their faith when under threat, persecution or compulsion.

The proof is in her posts.

she does seem very pro-muslim but why wouldn't she just admit it?  she already practically dismisses some of the terrible shit they do deflecting to jews, christians and the like.    

she openly supports them, i can't figure the reason for denial?  

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
she does seem very pro-muslim but why wouldn't she just admit it?  she already practically dismisses some of the terrible shit they do deflecting to jews, christians and the like.    

she openly supports them, i can't figure the reason for denial?  

lol.  Ask her if she's anti-American and see if she denies that.   :)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
lol.  Ask her if she's anti-American and see if she denies that.   :)

Yep, and the first thing she starts claiming is that she's got close relations in the US, blah, blah, blah...

24KT

• Getbig V

Yep, and the first thing she starts claiming is that she's got close relations in the US, blah, blah, blah...

If you only knew the positions of power many of my family members hold in the USA you'd poop.

I have one cousin who regularly keeps tabs on family members both in the states and abroad.
I can only imagine how he must sometimes {sigh} and shake his head when he checks up on me.  :D

Jimmy Carter had Billy. Bill Clinton had Roger, and my relatives have ME! Ain't family great?  ;D
w

Skip8282

• Getbig V
If you only knew the positions of power many of my family members hold in the USA you'd poop.

I have one cousin who regularly keeps tabs on family members both in the states and abroad.
I can only imagine how he must sometimes {sigh} and shake his head when he checks up on me.  :D

Jimmy Carter had Billy. Bill Clinton had Roger, and my relatives have ME! Ain't family great?  ;D

That's fine.  But just come clean and admit your hatred.  It will keep you warm during those cold Canadian winters.

24KT

• Getbig V

That's fine.  But just come clean and admit your hatred.  It will keep you warm during those cold Canadian winters.

No hatred, ... perhaps on occasion, a touch of self-righteous, condescending contempt for certain parochial elements so prevalent in American society, ...but hatred is such a strong word.
w