Author Topic: 70% of the Women Who Gave Birth at Parkland Hospital in Dallas Are Illegals  (Read 1813 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Seriously, I don't get it.  Boot them in the ass and deport them.  Breaking leg can be a state-by-state decision. You know TX sure as hell would wound them.  AZ too.

Cali might give them 2 weeks' severance pay before deporting them.
240, WTF, a few years ago you argued how valuable illegals were to America?  HUH? LOLOLOL...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
240, WTF, a few years ago you argued how valuable illegals were to America?  HUH? LOLOLOL...

240 just likes to stir the pot. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Seriously,

How many of the 44 million uninsured we're always hearing about are likely the children of illegals?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
They were more valuable before we had 10% UE.  We were at 5 or 6% back then.

Also I see a huge problem with separating families.  Many will pick up a gun before they'll send their kids to foster care, etc.

Mining the border, or putting up a 70 foot electric fence, ensures the 12 million number stops growing.

Then we focus on bribing snitches to rat out employers who are giving the illegals a reason to be here.  A million or 3 will leave on their own at that point. 

So already, I can deliver a solution to freeze that 12 mil number, then start shrinking it thru them walking their asses home... no deportation proceedings needed.  That solution does more than Palin, mccain, obama or biden have given us... and it doesn't violate ANY american rights, like that POS AZ bill that you guys love because it aint your asses in cuffs...

James

The title should be:

70% of the Women Who Gave Birth at Parkland Hospital in Dallas don't pay a penny, and we get stuck with the Bill.

drkaje

• Getbig V
The title should be:

70% of the Women Who Gave Birth at Parkland Hospital in Dallas don't pay a penny, and we get stuck with the Bill.

Racist!! ;D

Hereford

• Getbig V
And the ACLU is already threatening Arizona about the upcoming laws against anchor baby fraud.

Make the illegals spawn out back in the alley. There is no reason they should enjoy the benefits of a civilized society... especially for free.

drkaje

• Getbig V
Plenty of US citizens live abroad. Let their kids move back when over 18.