Author Topic: Megan Fox - Jonah Hex promo shoot  (Read 13764 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: Megan Fox - Jonah Hex promo shoot
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2010, 10:50:21 AM »
ahahahhaha.......it's in, Jonah Hex Bombed at the Box office. I heard some people even got up and left in the middle of the movie. too bad there was no refund......Poor Megan, not even her looks could save that flick. What's Next for this Vixen?......any serious roles?.......she better think twice about her next Role. she could be another Alicia Silverstone in the making.

1. "Toy Story 3," $109 million.

2. "The Karate Kid," $29 million.

3. "The A-Team," $13.8 million.

4. "Get Him to the Greek," $6.1 million.

5. "Shrek Forever After," $5.5 million.

6. "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time," $5.3 million.

7. "Killers," $5.1 million.

8. "Jonah Hex," $5.09 million.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2010, 12:18:26 PM »
granted, toy story 3 is hailed as a masterpiece by most people (no joke / no homo) so everyone's going to see it.

but still, jonah hex looks like a shitfest of a movie.

if megan needs a place to stay, she can rest on my cock if the movies don't work out for her.
Deep Tissue Massage

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2010, 02:45:54 PM »
I think Josh Brolin committed career suicide by starring in this awful piece of shit movie. This guy was in 'No Country for Old Men' and 'W.' Both performances were excellent.

What was he thinking signing on to a Marvel comics movie starring alongside Megan Fox?? Of course, money is one reason but the buck might stop there, career-wise. He better enjoy that paycheck for as long he can milk it because there sure as shit won't be a sequel to this garbage.

Brolin's leading man roles might be officially over. Too bad, because he's a damn good actor.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2010, 07:43:26 PM »
she has not been looking too hot lately...

She still looks great to me....Although, your opinion doesn't count cause your a queer
You Can't Do It!!!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2010, 08:31:28 PM »
that pic just gave me a Boner. I'm sure Megan give good headz. she look like the kind of Bitch that would suck you Dry and then some. here's a statement she made from FHM magazine. that's Sad
"I'm horrible to live with. I don't clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, 'Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn't flush.'" - FHM, June 2008."

that just tells me that she hasn't met the right man to knock her down a peg or two. Not saying that I am that guy, but these are the chicks that end up in a abusive situation and love every minute of it because a man made her submissive.

clearly she has been hanging around too many EMU/Androgynous/Skinny-tight pants wearing dudes
I

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2010, 11:01:56 AM »
that just tells me that she hasn't met the right man to knock her down a peg or two. Not saying that I am that guy, but these are the chicks that end up in a abusive situation and love every minute of it because a man made her submissive.

clearly she has been hanging around too many EMU/Androgynous/Skinny-tight pants wearing dudes

hahahaha.....true. she better watch out, another Bad movie could take her out of business for good. I remember Alicia Silverstone used to be Hot! she was supposed to be the next Hollywood Vixen, but after a couple of bad movies, we never see her again, not even in supporting roles. Looks alone is sometime not enough for these girls to make it. But I'm sure Megan will have to drop her panties for a couple of Directors outthere if she wishes to stay in this business....

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2010, 11:07:54 AM »
I don't see how anyone would go to Killers.  Ashton Kutcher has never been in any decent movie ever.
Y

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2010, 01:01:56 PM »
I don't see how anyone would go to Killers.  Ashton Kutcher has never been in any decent movie ever.

Correct. The only reason to go see that is too jack off to Heigel and that is it.  :D I can only stand Ashton Kutcher in the early episodes of "That 70's Show."  8)
D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2010, 01:20:21 PM »

Correct. The only reason to go see that is too jack off to Heigel and that is it.  :D I can only stand Ashton Kutcher in the early episodes of "That 70's Show."  8)

Yup.  He peaked there.

All the movies he makes suck, and end up doing halfway decent at the box office, despite also getting ransacked by critics.  Kutcher as a done-a-thousand-times story as an undercover CIA type?  WTF is wrong with people?

If forced to choose between that and Hex, it wouldn't even be close.  I'd go just to see Fox and watch Brolin shoot people instead of the same shit from Heigel and Kutcher.
Y

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2010, 01:23:06 PM »
Yup.  He peaked there.

All the movies he makes suck, and end up doing halfway decent at the box office, despite also getting ransacked by critics.  Kutcher as a done-a-thousand-times story as an undercover CIA type?  WTF is wrong with people?

If forced to choose between that and Hex, it wouldn't even be close.  I'd go just to see Fox and watch Brolin shoot people instead of the same shit from Heigel and Kutcher.

I guess it was supposed to be a shitty version of True Lies.  8) They are using twinks in the films and actors that suck and there ya go.  ;)
D

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2010, 01:41:46 PM »
She's attractive but quite a disappointment without the Hollywood glam. Just your avg pretty girl

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2010, 02:00:58 PM »
She's attractive but quite a disappointment without the Hollywood glam. Just your avg pretty girl

She's well above average, even when not made up.  In fact, she looks better walking around town then she does on the red carpet.

Y

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2010, 02:03:14 PM »
It was a mistake to do Jonah Hex, that comic hasn't been relevant since the late 70s early 80s. They should have gone modern and did "Preacher"...which is not Marvel.

Not all of Marvel's comics are goldmines. Shit, they could do Alpha Flight better than Hex

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2010, 07:09:36 PM »
She's well above average, even when not made up.  In fact, she looks better walking around town then she does on the red carpet.

there are tons of girl that look as good or better than her that want a chance at becoming a star like her, let's face it, megan can't act she is only their for her looks, she should thank michael bay everyday for him letting her in the first transformers.

TEAM Nasser

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2010, 12:40:52 AM »
It was a mistake to do Jonah Hex, that comic hasn't been relevant since the late 70s early 80s. They should have gone modern and did "Preacher"...which is not Marvel.

Not all of Marvel's comics are goldmines. Shit, they could do Alpha Flight better than Hex

Jonah hex is DC not marvel.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2010, 12:46:01 AM »
why do all of these starlets inject their lips with collagen to the point that it looks like someone belted them in the mouth?

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2010, 07:05:56 AM »

How about Dazzler? Everyone loves Dazzler.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2010, 07:21:43 AM »
why do all of these starlets inject their lips with collagen to the point that it looks like someone belted them in the mouth?

Insecurity
TEAM Nasser

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2010, 07:28:08 AM »
Insecurity

Every woman is insecure!! I will never ever go shopping with women to anywhere! I will not even go inside a gas station with a fucking woman.  :D Is she better looking then me?? I will always say, "If you must ask, then Yes!"  8)
D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2010, 08:44:39 AM »
there are tons of girl that look as good or better than her that want a chance at becoming a star like her, let's face it, megan can't act she is only their for her looks, she should thank michael bay everyday for him letting her in the first transformers.

You say that there are tons of girls who look better, but Megan is only there for her looks.  Why isn't she being replaced with someone hotter then?

Of course she can't act, that was never in question.  Plus, she's a dipshit.  Irrelevant, though.  She totally hot, and to say that she's an average pretty girl or there's tons of girls out there who are prettier is wrong.
Y

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2010, 09:13:15 AM »

Looks like she has an Adam's apple.

Jus' sayin'.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2010, 10:08:55 AM »
You say that there are tons of girls who look better, but Megan is only there for her looks.  Why isn't she being replaced with someone hotter then?

Of course she can't act, that was never in question.  Plus, she's a dipshit.  Irrelevant, though.  She totally hot, and to say that she's an average pretty girl or there's tons of girls out there who are prettier is wrong.

She has been replaced in transformers 3
TEAM Nasser

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2010, 10:13:07 AM »

Good! Stuck up whore!  8)
D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2010, 10:14:09 AM »

Following your logic, you would infer that she was replaced because her replacement was hotter.

Except that's not what happened.  This had nothing to do with looks.
Y

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2010, 11:09:05 AM »
Following your logic, you would infer that she was replaced because her replacement was hotter.

Except that's not what happened.  This had nothing to do with looks.

R u kidding she looks gross now with those lips and other new surgeries
TEAM Nasser