Author Topic: Why do cities go all nuts and criminal when they win?  (Read 4075 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: why do cities go all nuts and criminal when they win?
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2010, 01:25:53 PM »
Here's what i witnessed a few days ago.

The Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup.  As hockey is a sport followed by white people, here's how whitey rioted in Chicago the following day:

- there were radio announcements that the rally would start promptly at 9 am
 - at 9 am, the rally started
 - crowds of people walked down streets closed that morning
 - brunch break at 10:30
 - celebration speech by the team, applause
 - everyone back to work by noon
 - casualties : 0
 - property damage: 0

you stupid bitch...boycubpiglet.  who the fuck you think roits and turns over cars in merry ole england, spain, russia, italy and the likes after championships?  who you think pisses on the head of guy in front him in the stands of a euro football match? 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2010, 01:26:50 PM »
And do you know why that is so? It's because da black man don't play no hockey, and therefore: no blacks=no real sport :> Same goes for swimming and tennis :D

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2010, 01:32:00 PM »
once again, a city this time l.a. has people going nuts, starting fires, turning over cars, breaking windows, looting,etcetera etcetera because their city's team wins?!

now here is the question: is it really the sports team fans or just the riff raff of society (criminals and psychopaths) who does the acts and these sport victories just give them another reason that is if they need a reason at all to all these acts?!

the only city in recent years that i can remember reading and watching about THAT DID NOT GO NUTS AND CRIMINAL  is the st.louis cardinals when they won the world series a few years back. must be the logical and common sense midwest mentality?!
I guarantee you that these clowns that go "nuts" when they win don't even follow the sport and they couldn't even name 5 players on their winning team. They are soley in it for the party.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2010, 01:33:47 PM »
you stupid bitch...boycubpiglet.  who the fuck you think roits and turns over cars in merry ole england, spain, russia, italy and the likes after championships?  who you think pisses on the head of guy in front him in the stands of a euro football match? 

Hey spook, I don't live in those shit ass countries.  I live in america, and that's where da niggaz be bringin da ruckus, aight?  Now, why don't you keep mooching off the American university system while talking shit about it, homo?
Deep Tissue Massage

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2010, 01:57:50 PM »
I'm sure we just need a stronger bottle and everything will be fine.

Or sniper rifles....

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2010, 02:06:31 PM »
Animals riot.

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2010, 05:41:56 PM »
once again, a city this time l.a. has people going nuts, starting fires, turning over cars, breaking windows, looting,etcetera etcetera because their city's team wins?!

now here is the question: is it really the sports team fans or just the riff raff of society (criminals and psychopaths) who does the acts and these sport victories just give them another reason that is if they need a reason at all to all these acts?!

the only city in recent years that i can remember reading and watching about THAT DID NOT GO NUTS AND CRIMINAL  is the st.louis cardinals when they won the world series a few years back. must be the logical and common sense midwest mentality?!
there ya go. Plenty of Black folk here. This  is The baseball town, and yet we conduct ourselves like the gentlemen we are. Plus our hos always in check. (Your mom says hi)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2010, 07:13:50 PM »
No offense man, but you gotta face facts.. you can try and spin it anyway you like, but a disproportionate amount of violence, crime, and violent crimes are caused by the black community. The numbers don't lie, neither does common sense, neither does video.

Majority of rioters in the US = Black.
Majority of crimes in the US = Committed by blacks.
There is no arguing about it.
Stereotypes exist for a reason, and its not cause somebody just randomly dreamed them up. lol.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2010, 07:28:11 PM »
your not being objective.............i want to maryland........and while frat boys participated as well...........its was mosltlu black people rioting and "wilding" in downtown college park

and these american cities, when NBA teams win the championship, its almost COMPLETELY black people loot

bullshit....

i was there....

i ws responsible for throwing bottle rockets into the big bonfire on frat row...

but there were plenty of stupid/crazy whities there...hell the guy that jumped off penguin pizzas roof ws a white guy....the guy that flung a firecracker at me from a car window ws a white guy...

route 1 eventually got shutdown...and my brother got shot in the ass with a rubber bullet....

the MAJORITY of people there were white....maryland is a majority white school
carpe` vaginum!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2010, 08:09:59 PM »
it's Hockey, nobody give a fvck unless you're from Canada. Everybody knows who Kobe is, or who the Lakers are, most people would think the Stanley Cup is some religious artifact...
ironic isn't it most of the racial thinkers completely omit that hockey is the only sport white people still dominate.

BTW try saying something like that in a  montreal bar the next time they drop out of the play offs. I dare you, fuck ill pay just to watch.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2010, 08:57:43 AM »
Sports and stupid humans who follow them religiously are the problem, whatever the race may be.  

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2010, 09:06:25 AM »
 ::)

Then you must follow sports based on the fact that you grammatically butchered your first sentence. 

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2010, 09:19:59 AM »
Sports and stupid humans who follow them religiously are the problem, whatever the race may be.  Sports are for morons.

Actually sports are for people with physical ability and a competitive mindset.  Being able to use the physical attributes you have and make a living from it is not only ultimate but also alot of fun.  Nothing like playing football, baseball, tennis, golf or whatever sport as a kid growing up and having fun doing it and then keep doing it as an adult and make lots of money doing the same thing you did as a kid.   People like you who obviously have NO physical ability to excel in any sport would say things like you do. It is your defense mechanism.  The sad part about you is that you waste your time getting into "concentration camp type conditioning", preach bullshit and still in your 30's you have done nothing.  Now who is the moron?
No Worries 4 me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2010, 09:20:14 AM »
::)

Then you must follow sports based on the fact that you grammatically butchered your first sentence. 
Wrong and wrong.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2010, 09:23:40 AM »
Actually sports are for people with physical ability and a competitive mindset.  Being able to use the physical attributes you have and make a living from it is not only ultimate but also alot of fun.  Nothing like playing football, baseball, tennis, golf or whatever sport as a kid growing up and having fun doing it and then keep doing it as an adult and make lots of money doing the same thing you did as a kid.   People like you who obviously have NO physical ability to excel in any sport would say things like you do. It is your defense mechanism.  The sad part about you is that you waste your time getting into "concentration camp type conditioning", preach bullshit and still in your 30's you have done nothing.  Now who is the moron?
I made it to State Finals in Track and Swimming (not even really trying or taking it too seriously).  I swam for 8 years competitivley.  Also, I am not in my thirities.  Hope all of this helps you miserable obese swine.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2010, 09:26:25 AM »
Actually sports are for people with physical ability and a competitive mindset.  Being able to use the physical attributes you have and make a living from it is not only ultimate but also alot of fun.  Nothing like playing football, baseball, tennis, golf or whatever sport as a kid growing up and having fun doing it and then keep doing it as an adult and make lots of money doing the same thing you did as a kid.   People like you who obviously have NO physical ability to excel in any sport would say things like you do. It is your defense mechanism.  The sad part about you is that you waste your time getting into "concentration camp type conditioning", preach bullshit and still in your 30's you have done nothing.  Now who is the moron?

Also, do you realize that your lifting sucked considering you were 300 lbs plus the entire time.  EL-O-EL at your pathetic power to weight ratio. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2010, 09:36:11 AM »
bullshit....

i was there....

i ws responsible for throwing bottle rockets into the big bonfire on frat row...

but there were plenty of stupid/crazy whities there...hell the guy that jumped off penguin pizzas roof ws a white guy....the guy that flung a firecracker at me from a car window ws a white guy...

route 1 eventually got shutdown...and my brother got shot in the ass with a rubber bullet....

U M college park is mostly white?  lol  what, 40%

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2010, 09:46:00 AM »
fYI, the vast majority of those who riot after Lakers championchips  are mexican. not black

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2010, 09:55:50 AM »
By rioting, do you mean just stealing and looting, or assulting and beating peoples @sses, or both?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2010, 10:06:15 AM »
bullshit....

i was there....

maryland is barely a majority white school anymore..particularly in the past few years

i bounced in downtown college park...........i have more stories about young black men "wilding" then i would like to remember

everytime the bars let out they line knox road and cause trouble

the sports victories, i admit, encompass a abunch of immature drunk losers looking to cause trouble and using a championship as an excuse
that situation its both blacks and whites

other then that you have not seen what i have seen apparently 

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2010, 10:18:14 AM »
I made it to State Finals in Track and Swimming (not even really trying or taking it too seriously).  I swam for 8 years competitivley.  Also, I am not in my thirities.  Hope all of this helps you miserable obese swine.

Sure you did..................... .... FAILURE
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2010, 10:27:36 AM »

Was this before or after you invented the Gravity Suit.  Did you warm-up doing 112 reps with 225.  How much bullshit can spew from your lips.  I like the line "made it to the State Finals in Track and Swimming without even trying or taking seriously".  You must have had some really good competition from your fellow short yellow bus ride kids.  And swimming in a wading pool with fellow retards like yourself does not count as competition.  And your horrible complexion and skin make you look like you are in your 30's.  I would go with that for know on cause if you are younger then you look really bad.  And for someone who went to the State Finals how come you didn't go to a 4 year school and went to Junior College.  That doesn't make sense.  You need to keep your stories straight
No Worries 4 me

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2010, 10:31:13 AM »
I'm guessing it's our less fortunate, less educated citizens that take to the streets after big team victories to let off steam.  It's the same principle as why they have so many children.   No money, so they do "fun things" that are free....like sex and crime.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2010, 10:46:21 AM »
try 90+%.

And Un-Sung, at College Park, there were the white bars, the mixed bars and the ones that blacks hung out at. Plus, College Park is Driniking Park, most people who go there, if they didn't have a drinking habit before, they did after they graduated. Even Coach Williams has a drinking problem, stumbling out of Bethesa, Silver Spring, and other locations in Montgomery Co, MD.

Yes, black people there act a fool, but then you have the people who say they go there, but don't, they like to hang around there---thugs don't go to college.

It has even been said that black people shouldn't go down Frat Row at night, and that was back in the late 90s.

Here is another story, from my brother. He was at a black frat party, it was thick of people, no fights, no wildlin out, but the police came and shut it down, too many people, blah, blah.
The frat house next door was a white one, and there were drunks all over place, a girl piling on the steps, trash all over the place, urine, people lying around and acting disorderly, they didn't do shit about it.

And shit that Toxie was talking about, that shit happens on the reg during Duke v Md games, the campus and PG County police ramp up for it. And you know it will make the local if not the national news.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2010, 10:20:17 AM »

when i went there in the early 90s it ws
carpe` vaginum!