Author Topic: Why do cities go all nuts and criminal when they win?  (Read 4076 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Why do cities go all nuts and criminal when they win?
« on: June 18, 2010, 06:30:36 AM »
once again, a city this time l.a. has people going nuts, starting fires, turning over cars, breaking windows, looting,etcetera etcetera because their city's team wins?!

now here is the question: is it really the sports team fans or just the riff raff of society (criminals and psychopaths) who does the acts and these sport victories just give them another reason that is if they need a reason at all to all these acts?!

the only city in recent years that i can remember reading and watching about THAT DID NOT GO NUTS AND CRIMINAL  is the st.louis cardinals when they won the world series a few years back. must be the logical and common sense midwest mentality?!

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: why do cities go all nuts and criminal when they win?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 06:33:02 AM »
now here is the question: is it really the sports team fans or just the riff raff of society (criminals and psychopaths) who does the acts
Aren't they one and the same?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 06:37:28 AM »
Do you think it's a coincidence that the NFL took away the Rams and the Raiders from L.A.?

And since it's L.A., most of the people rioting are just being who they are.

You should respect those destroying the city for the diverse way they express themselves.

Wingnut32

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 09:11:28 AM »
l.a. has people going nuts, starting fires, turning over cars, breaking windows, looting,etcetera etcetera

Maybe they were trying to improve LA?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 09:25:32 AM »
What is the color of those rioting?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 09:31:58 AM »
What is the color of those rioting?
rhymns with 'crack'
L

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 09:40:45 AM »
rhymns with 'crack'

Of course it doesn't rhyme with 'light' or 'bright'

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 09:42:22 AM »
The stupid thing is that they destroy there own city.  Why don't they all car pool down to Beverly Hills and destroy some of those shops.  At least when they steal shit it will be worth something.  I swear they are so stupid
No Worries 4 me

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 09:43:48 AM »
"Evolution has meant that our prefrontal lobes are too small, our adrenal glands are too big"

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 09:44:52 AM »
rhymns with 'crack'
I need another hint,...I'm drawing a blank :-\ :P 8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 09:46:31 AM »
I need another hint,...I'm drawing a blank :-\ :P 8)

Rhymns with trigger.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 09:46:37 AM »
At least they don't do dat kinda sh!t in Europe, a more civilized kinda people in Europe ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 09:47:08 AM »
Sports create the venue for releasing latent (and sometimes patent) emotion.  Crowd and Group think then sweeps like a tidal wave over these morons and they can`t control themselves.

This phenomenon is totally ineffective to anyone with intelligence or a rational mind.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 09:48:31 AM »
At least they don't do dat kinda sh!t in Europe, a more civilized kinda people in Europe ;)
;D

Except in Europe they do criminal shit BEFORE and DURING the games!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 09:50:22 AM »
They were saying that people with tickets to the game decided to watch at home to avoid this exact bullshit.  Imagine not going to a game 7 at home in fear of thuggery.  Way to go black people!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 09:53:20 AM »
sorta off topic

When the pakistani cricket team wins or is playing a big game (world cup)..the country simply shuts down....grocery stores and schools can be found closed...you might hear some gun shots but its usually people firing in the air from roof tops...

NOW if we lose....you'll be a crowd gather at the airport for their return with stones and old shoes and rotten tomatoes  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 09:59:03 AM »
sorta off topic

When the pakistani cricket team wins or is playing a big game (world cup)..the country simply shuts down....grocery stores and schools can be found closed...you might hear some gun shots but its usually people firing in the air from roof tops...

NOW if we lose....you'll be a crowd gather at the airport for their return with stones and old shoes and rotten tomatoes  ;D

In South America referees have been known to be murdered.

In Sadaams old regime in Iraq the soccer team was allegedly beaten after a loss.

And in North Korea....well....this story is just bizzare.

North Korean 'Fans' Actually Chinese Actors
Real North Koreans not allowed to leave country

(Newser) – Remember those rambunctious North Korean fans who made the trek to South Africa to watch their country take on Brazil? They were supposedly “hand picked” by Kim Jong-Il. Well, turns out they were hand picked right out of China. No actual North Korean fans were allowed to leave the country, Deadspin reports, and even if they were, there’s no way they could pay for the trip.

This wasn’t exactly a secret—it was first reported a month ago, and Chinese officials have openly admitted it. Yet loads of media outlets went along with the scam. North Korea did, incidentally, allow actual fans to travel to the World Cup in South Korea in 2002, but it didn’t end well. They broke their promise not to talk about what they’d seen there, and reportedly wound up in concentration camps.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2010, 10:11:25 AM »
In South America referees have been known to be murdered.

In Sadaams old regime in Iraq the soccer team was allegedly beaten after a loss.

And in North Korea....well....this story is just bizzare.

North Korean 'Fans' Actually Chinese Actors
Real North Koreans not allowed to leave country

(Newser) – Remember those rambunctious North Korean fans who made the trek to South Africa to watch their country take on Brazil? They were supposedly “hand picked” by Kim Jong-Il. Well, turns out they were hand picked right out of China. No actual North Korean fans were allowed to leave the country, Deadspin reports, and even if they were, there’s no way they could pay for the trip.

This wasn’t exactly a secret—it was first reported a month ago, and Chinese officials have openly admitted it. Yet loads of media outlets went along with the scam. North Korea did, incidentally, allow actual fans to travel to the World Cup in South Korea in 2002, but it didn’t end well. They broke their promise not to talk about what they’d seen there, and reportedly wound up in concentration camps.

well last world cup pakistan lost to ireland on saint pattys day...

this is what happened a few days after..woolmer ws the coach

KINGSTON, Jamaica (CNN) -- A pathology report indicated that Pakistani cricket coach Bob Woolmer died of "manual strangulation," according to a statement from Jamaican police commissioner Lucius Thomas.

"In these circumstances, the matter of Mr. Woolmer's death is now being treated by the Jamaican police as a case of murder," the statement said Thursday night.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/03/22/cricket.death/index.html

if pakistan loses to india...then the team disappears off the grid for a few weeks...usually spread out over the world in their respective hiding spots...

carpe` vaginum!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2010, 10:12:17 AM »
Maybe there's a lot of bottled up rage.  I'm sure we just need a stronger bottle and everything will be fine.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2010, 11:27:21 AM »
People please, it's not only black people. Tons of white people and Euros do it as well. Maryland fans have been known to set sofas ablaze and tear up the campus after a Duke game. They would also tear down the goal posts, set cars afire. And that infamous video of a police beating on Maryland's campus---was after a Duke game---and the perps---were white...I guess when white people do it, it's to release tension, when black people do it, it's  "well, what do you expect, they're black"

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2010, 11:57:00 AM »
People please, it's not only black people. Tons of white people and Euros do it as well. Maryland fans have been known to set sofas ablaze and tear up the campus after a Duke game. They would also tear down the goal posts, set cars afire. And that infamous video of a police beating on Maryland's campus---was after a Duke game---and the perps---were white...I guess when white people do it, it's to release tension, when black people do it, it's  "well, what do you expect, they're black"

your not being objective.............i want to maryland........and while frat boys participated as well...........its was mosltlu black people rioting and "wilding" in downtown college park

and these american cities, when NBA teams win the championship, its almost COMPLETELY black people looting, burning, and rioting

matter of fact........i just watched a video the other day of one of the NHL teams in Canada winning the stanley cup...........and although no blacks really watch hocky..............there were black people in the streets rioting and wilding

some young black men look for reasons to commiserate in public and cause trouble........

this isnt hate, or racism on my part...........just something I and those around me have witnessed time and time again

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2010, 12:16:19 PM »
They were saying that people with tickets to the game decided to watch at home to avoid this exact bullshit.  Imagine not going to a game 7 at home in fear of thuggery.  Way to go black people!
ahh cum on pussy  ;D
i

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2010, 12:43:54 PM »
your not being objective.............i want to maryland........and while frat boys participated as well...........its was mosltlu black people rioting and "wilding" in downtown college park

I and those around me have witnessed time and time again
I call bullshit. My brother went to Maryland and I know many people who went to Maryland. Who were the people tearing up the Goalposts, when they had to shut down Route 1 to cars being set on fire and sofas set on fire being sent down route 1? And Frat Row (Alley), that is infamous as being one of the most effed up places. And Maryland is know as one of the worst drinking schools in the nation. Many of the people 25 and up who get DUIs (from where I seen) come from Maryland. Maryland also had the luxury of being the most dangerous College Campus (prolly due to it being in a urban area).

As I said, I know people from Maryland from 2000-2007. Seen too much. And they respond in force to the black guys "wildin out", but don't do too much to those who tear up property after a Duke game---why, because of Money. When I visited the campus, at my brother's dorm a dude's folks had a Bentley Continental GT, at the time bas price was 175k, I was told they had a Porsche Turbo as well...money. Just like UMBC, except there you have a ton of Asians who drive BMW M3s because their families have money.

And why is it that the black frats and soros do no worse than the white frats and soros in terms of violations, but they get kicked off? Money, many of the successful grads of white frats and soros will put money in Maryland---and also Maryland is a LAX school, kids who play LAX come from middle to upper middle class families, and many of these families have Money...

So behavior is swept under the rug and kept quiet for one, because they want to keep the money flowing, but they want the behavior problems, meaning blacks, to stick out. And I'm not saying that black people don't do shit, because they do, especially the ones that are on campus that don't go there. Those are the ones that do robberies and carjackings.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2010, 12:49:05 PM »
Here's what i witnessed a few days ago.

The Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup.  As hockey is a sport followed by white people, here's how whitey rioted in Chicago the following day:

- there were radio announcements that the rally would start promptly at 9 am
 - at 9 am, the rally started
 - crowds of people walked down streets closed that morning
 - brunch break at 10:30
 - celebration speech by the team, applause
 - everyone back to work by noon
 - casualties : 0
 - property damage: 0
Deep Tissue Massage

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2010, 01:16:47 PM »
Here's what i witnessed a few days ago.

The Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup.  As hockey is a sport followed by white people, here's how whitey rioted in Chicago the following day:

- there were radio announcements that the rally would start promptly at 9 am
 - at 9 am, the rally started
 - crowds of people walked down streets closed that morning
 - brunch break at 10:30
 - celebration speech by the team, applause
 - everyone back to work by noon

- casualties : 0
 - property damage: 0

it's Hockey, nobody give a fvck unless you're from Canada. Everybody knows who Kobe is, or who the Lakers are, most people would think the Stanley Cup is some religious artifact...