Author Topic: Explain something about soccer  (Read 26927 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Explain something about soccer
« Reply #300 on: June 22, 2010, 02:47:30 PM »

Just imagine if Adrian Peterson played Soccer his whole life.

He would be a 6'1''  170lbs  twink.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #301 on: June 22, 2010, 02:48:52 PM »
I saw parts of that game....I'm trying to see what all the hype is with Soccer.

The blacks were skinny twinks just like the Asians, they are no comparison to American Negroes.

who's the best player in soccer right now, that Ronaldo guy?  Just imagine if Adrian Peterson played Soccer his whole life....no contest. he would jump over Ronaldo and keep going.

ability to control the ball, and put it accurately where you need it to go is completely independent from how much of a 'beast' you are. peterson could beat the shit out of any of these guys but whether or not he could develop the skills to  succeed in soccer is a different matter

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #302 on: June 22, 2010, 02:50:35 PM »
mexico lost.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #303 on: June 22, 2010, 03:01:10 PM »
ability to control the ball, and put it accurately where you need it to go is completely independent from how much of a 'beast' you are. peterson could beat the shit out of any of these guys but whether or not he could develop the skills to  succeed in soccer is a different matter

peterson would be no better than eddie johnson or freddie adu stateside.

bush n peterson from childhood usa still NOT ronaldinho.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: June 22, 2010, 03:06:04 PM »
peterson would be no better than eddie johnson or freddie adu stateside.

bush n peterson from childhood usa still NOT ronaldinho.

He is the only player that had a chance to be compared with Maradona ,problem is that  he didn't have a heart .

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: June 22, 2010, 03:10:11 PM »
He is the only player that had a chance to be compared with Maradona ,problem is that  he didn't have a heart .

i wouldnt debate you on that.  if he stayed focus over his career like his label mate, michael jordan, at nike...who knows what he would have become?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #306 on: June 22, 2010, 03:12:51 PM »

right...because Soccer is a "magic" sport and the best pure athletes in the world wouldn't be any good at it if it was their favorite sport  ::)

The guys who play Soccer in America now are scrubs who weren't any good at the other sports...and they still are a competent team.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: June 22, 2010, 03:14:17 PM »
i wouldnt debate you on that.  if he stayed focus over his career like his label mate, michael jordan, at nike...who knows what he would have become?
Yes ,  skillwise top two player of all time .

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #308 on: June 22, 2010, 03:15:02 PM »
I know i will never be big enough or strong enough to compete in the national football league.. And i will never have the bat speed to hit a fast ball.. but i think if i work out hard this next 3 summers i might have a chance to get a start on a futbol team for the next world cup?
How many kicks would i need to average to get my kicking let in shape.?? now take it i have not played kick ball since elementary school 27 years ago

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: June 22, 2010, 03:16:32 PM »
I know i will never be big enough or strong enough to compete in the national football league.. And i will never have the bat speed to hit a fast ball.. but i think if i work out hard this next 3 summers i might have a chance to get a start on a futbol team for the next world cup?
How many kicks would i need to average to get my kicking let in shape.?? now take it i have not played kick ball since elementary school 27 years ago

I think you have very good chances .

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #310 on: June 22, 2010, 03:18:57 PM »
  Well!! since being fit makes you a better athlete.
  Here we go.

An average male’s VO2max is typically 40mL.kg.min, soccer players have between 51-62mL.kg.min.

Football player  45 ml/kg/min.

One more thing.

Lets not talk about violence and strength , since American football is a sissified version of rugby with full armor padding.
Gracie Rules

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: June 22, 2010, 03:20:58 PM »
right...because Soccer is a "magic" sport and the best pure athletes in the world wouldn't be any good at it if it was their favorite sport  ::)

The guys who play Soccer in America now are scrubs who weren't any good at the other sports...and they still are a competent team.

i'm cuban and played north american football in south and was pretty dope SS...as they say.  most people b###h about baseball players not being good athletes but i played with guys that were dual with baseball being first.  that being  said....i didnt see a lot of soccer but i'd say just from watching eddie johnson he could make cut/grade as CB.  i'm assuming you where All-American everything were you were from.  ::)

very good all around athlete.

io856

« Reply #312 on: June 22, 2010, 03:22:01 PM »
  Here we go.

An average male’s VO2max is typically 40mL.kg.min, soccer players have between 51-62mL.kg.min.

One more thing.

Lets not talk about violence and strength , since American football is a sissified version of rugby with full armor padding.
fitness is a relative term

fit for what?

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #313 on: June 22, 2010, 03:26:29 PM »
fitness is a relative term

fit for what?

To perform,to have a good health or to no die from a heart attack.
Gracie Rules

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: June 22, 2010, 03:27:55 PM »
i'm cuban and played north american football in south and was pretty dope SS...as they say.  most people b###h about baseball players not being good athletes but i played with guys that were dual with baseball being first.  that being  said....i didnt see a lot of soccer but i'd say just from watching eddie johnson he could make cut/grade as CB.  i'm assuming you where All-American everything were you were from.  ::)

very good all around athlete.

What the fuck does my athletic ability have to do with anything?

You never fail to post convoluted nonsense that only makes sense to you

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #315 on: June 22, 2010, 03:31:59 PM »
  Here we go.

One more thing.

Awesome skewed stats to show a lack of understanding of football.  You can't say the 'average' football player because the game is too multifaceted, so you would be taking the average of a lighning ace rb/db against a 375 lb lineman.
Not too hard to see why you're such a fan of kickball.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: June 22, 2010, 03:40:06 PM »
What the fuck does my athletic ability have to do with anything?

You never fail to post convoluted nonsense that only makes sense to you

nice shot back back...jacka$$.  standard reply when you are wrong.  anyway...steve nash is nba hall of fame and has experience in euro football but said he couldnt make the cut on a premier club let alone a national team.

i know it's important to always be right on getbig.  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: June 22, 2010, 03:48:45 PM »

nice shot back back...jacka$$.  standard reply when you are wrong.  anyway...steve nash is nba hall of fame and has experience in euro football but said he couldnt make the cut on a premier club let alone a national team.

i know it's important to always be right on getbig.  ::)

I don't think NBA players would be great soccer players dipshit.

I said NFL players.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #318 on: June 22, 2010, 03:49:48 PM »
Go USA

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: June 22, 2010, 03:51:17 PM »
I don't think NBA players would be great soccer players dipshit.

I said NFL players.

now nba players are dogs##t when some have north american football backgrounds also.  make up your mind.  so only nfl has athletes now.  what position you played?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #320 on: June 22, 2010, 03:55:03 PM »
What is the average VO2 max of basketball players?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: June 22, 2010, 03:55:53 PM »
now nba players are dogs##t when some have north american football backgrounds also.  make up your mind.  so only nfl has athletes now.  what position you played?

i made up my mind from my first post, dickless

I said "NFL safeties, rb's and DBs would kill european soccer players"...comprehend much ??

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #322 on: June 22, 2010, 04:00:07 PM »
If only these Europens fought as hard in WAR as they do in trying to defend futbol as a sport we wouldn't need to be sending our young kids to stand up and fight for these weak euro men when they fall to the floor as if they are beggin the ref for a yellow post-it pad note

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #323 on: June 22, 2010, 05:04:31 PM »
i played with guys

:o

who's the best player in soccer right now, that Ronaldo guy?  Just imagine if Adrian Peterson played Soccer his whole life....no contest. he would jump over Ronaldo and keep going.

This guy is generally considered the world's best right now (Lionel Messi, of Argentina):

Nigeria had some great chances to score at the end today, they really should have won that game.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #324 on: June 22, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »
:o

This guy is generally considered the world's best right now (Lionel Messi, of Argentina):

Messi is a genius...and i do mean genius, the type of player that comes along once in a generation I can genuinely say that I feel happy knowing I've been old enough to see a player like him, having been a little too young to really remember much of maradonna, and i say that as an england fan knowing he's argentinian and therefore a total dick  ;D