Author Topic: My wife and I can't come to an agreement on room temp.  (Read 5730 times)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Re: My wife and I can't come to an agreement on room temp.
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2010, 08:06:45 PM »
LOL @ your wife controlling you.

X100

The white woman really is black mans cryptonite huh

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2010, 08:08:51 PM »
tell her that anything over 70... her clam starts smelling musty, and you'll be damned if some slit is going to stink up your crib.
Much better than my low iron bs
U

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2010, 08:22:02 PM »
>:(

This fucking broad always wants it to be 80+ and I want it 77...I'm really getting sick and tired of fucking shit. Who else has this problem and what did you do about it?
Then she'll open the balcony door until it's like 85 and I'll close and turn the air on...back and forth like Tom and Jerry.  So now I'm keeping the balcony closed and turning fans on until I think of some ingenious ideas...She always fucking cold....eat a fucking sandwich or something.

Oh boy did you hit a nerve. Did you hit a fucking nerve! This is a battle I've been waging all my life. It is a universal truism that women are more prone to being cold and men more prone to being hot. Maybe it's because we have more muscle and that generates more heat -- but who the fuck cares.

I'll be sitting in an airplane minding my own business and then it happens, some old hag in her crackling old hag voice will call over a flight attendant and say, "Honey, it's much too cold in here. Could you turn up the heat." And the flight attendant will willingly comply without any regard to how the other's feel. I remember when I use to work at a nutrition store and one of my co-workers, a scrawny Asian twat, would always complain to the manager that it was too cold and to turn up the heat. I had to take a driver's Ed course for a ticket and this whore who always wore short shorts and a stringy top would again always complain about how cold it was and demand to the teacher to turn up the heat.

Fact is, when you are in a room that's too hot there's not much you can do. There's not much you can fucking do! You can't start taking off your fucking clothes. If it's too cold all you have to do is wear a fucking sweater or something else to keep you warm. That's it. Simple. Problem solved. This is blindingly obvious to men but not to women who have been train since birth that the world revolves around them and it's the duty of everyone on this planet to insure their comfort.

Don't take it. Don't fucking take it! On the plane I say, "Excuse me. I'm hot. She can just use a blanket. Don't make it hotter in here for everyone just because she's cold." "Hey twat, why don't you wear a sweater or a long sleeve shirt over a tee-shirt to keep you warm. I can't work naked in here." "Ah, excuse me, whore? Why don't you just put on some fucking clothes for chrissakes! It's great and all to sit in a boring class with a skanky stripper but not if it means I have to drip with sweat."

Don't back down Wiggs. There are some things in life worth fighting and dying for. This is one of them. She can always dress warmly. My brother in Georgia keeps his house like a fucking meat locker and his wife complained once. Just once. Twenty fucking years ago. I love it and the men that visit love it. Their wives dress however is most comfortable for them and shut the fuck up!

Meltdown.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2010, 08:24:18 PM »
Oh boy did you hit a nerve. Did you hit a fucking nerve! This is a battle I've been waging all my life. It is a universal truism that women are more prone to being cold and men more prone to being hot. Maybe it's because we have more muscle and that generates more heat -- but who the fuck cares.

I'll be sitting in an airplane minding my own business and then it happens, some old hag in her crackling old hag voice will call over a flight attendant and say, "Honey, it's much too cold in here. Could you turn up the heat." And the flight attendant will willingly comply without any regard to how the other's feel. I remember when I use to work at a nutrition store and one of my co-workers, a scrawny Asian twat, would always complain to the manager that it was too cold and to turn up the heat. I had to take a driver's Ed course for a ticket and this whore who always wore short shorts and a stringy top would again always complain about how cold it was and demand to the teacher to turn up the heat.

Fact is, when you are in a room that's too hot there's not much you can do. There's not much you can fucking do! You can't start taking off your fucking clothes. If it's too cold all you have to do is wear a fucking sweater or something else to keep you warm. That's it. Simple. Problem solved. This is blindingly obvious to men but not to women who have been train since birth that the world revolves around them and it's the duty of everyone on this planet to insure their comfort.

Don't take it. Don't fucking take it! On the plane I say, "Excuse me. I'm hot. She can just use a blanket. Don't make it hotter in here for everyone just because she's cold." "Hey twat, why don't you wear a sweater or a long sleeve shirt over a tee-shirt to keep you warm. I can't work naked in here." "Ah, excuse me, whore? Why don't you just put on some fucking clothes for chrissakes! It's great and all to sit in a boring class with a skanky stripper but not if it means I have to drip with sweat."

Don't back down Wiggs. There are some things in life worth fighting and dying for. This is one of them. She can always dress warmly. My brother in Georgia keeps his house like a fucking meat locker and his wife complained once. Just once. Twenty fucking years ago. I love it and the men that visit love it. Their wives dress however is most comfortable for them and shut the fuck up!

Meltdown.

Great post.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2010, 08:27:36 PM »
damn that....I keep it sub zero around here. The lady just wraps up in a blanket.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2010, 08:33:28 PM »
damn that....I keep it sub zero around here. The lady just wraps up in a blanket.

My cousin whose wife is from Laos, and her, and the rest of her gook friends, like it hot and steamy like their shit hole home land. When I come over my cousin already knows to blast the AC while her wife goes into another room and closes the door. Perfect. And when it comes time to make us dinner she comes out dressed like an Eskimo.

Love the Asian women.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2010, 08:46:47 PM »
My cousin whose wife is from Laos, and her, and the rest of her gook friends, like it hot and steamy like their shit hole home land. When I come over my cousin already knows to blast the AC while her wife goes into another room and closes the door. Perfect. And when it comes time to make us dinner she comes out dressed like an Eskimo.

Love the Asian women.

LOL...hell yeah

My whole with heat is if it's a controlled environment with central air...etc....why T/F would any sane human want it HOT inside is beyond me.

These must be the same type of folks who leave dogs and kids in the car....if it's hot or warm outside....it's hotter and warmer inside..that's how that sh*t works.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2010, 08:50:46 PM »
>:(

This fucking broad always wants it to be 80+ and I want it 77...I'm really getting sick and tired of fucking shit. Who else has this problem and what did you do about it?

::)

Be a man - put your foot down. Problem solved. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2010, 09:00:47 PM »

Love the Asian women.
Any pics of the lezbo gook sluts?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2010, 09:05:23 PM »
That is beyond nuts. 68 is awesome. 72 is hot. 77 is hard to understand  ???

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2010, 12:01:37 AM »
I like it tropical hot sometimes, but for the most part I keep it at 75...thing is I get sinus headaches, and one of the biggest culprits is cold-dry air...so if i feel it coming on...up goes the air.
I also like it humid---and I noticed the more humid it is, the more women are apt to lose some articles of clothing..."too sticky"

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2010, 12:19:49 AM »
hhahah me and my gf just had this argument tonight.. i like it 70-75 she likes it in 80s... i finally told i pay the bills stfu!!
real men= no rubbers

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2010, 12:57:41 AM »
this is why you should live with someone before marrying them. 

Usually, one of you will crack, or you'll find a temperature in the middle.

it's a very important issue that many young couples overlook. 

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2010, 01:14:57 AM »
101 today outside. I keep it on 74-76. I like it cooler at night tho. Warmer in the day.
A

Bast175

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2010, 01:41:34 AM »
80?,  what is that bitch from Somalia?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2010, 01:50:25 AM »
one good thing about AC---"your headlights are on"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2010, 02:30:20 AM »
If Wiggs dont want to get rid of her he may have to resort to this, these are used in large gatherings where it is hot as hell and people fart alot.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2010, 04:25:50 AM »
Since most women are always trying to lose weight it might help if you explain to her that the colder the ambient temperature is the more calories you will burn.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2010, 04:27:06 AM »
It's a control thing.

No more, no less.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2010, 06:20:51 AM »
77? 80?  You've got to be kidding me.   70 degrees is right where the thermostat should be set. Period.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2010, 07:02:00 AM »

Oh man we always have that problem, especially when sleeping, she litterally has like all the blankets over her and I'm practically naked, no covers and sweating bullets.  If I start turning up the air she wakes up and turns it down!

At one point I realized that the vent was blowing right at her in bed, so I had to adjust the fins towards my direction, and that made a WORLD of a difference!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2010, 07:38:26 AM »
It's a control thing.

No more, no less.
X2
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2010, 07:50:58 AM »
I'd like it at 68 in the summer but I don't like a $500 electric bill. I know it's a drop in the bucket for most of you getbig millionaires but I manage.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2010, 07:57:11 AM »
some might recommend you grind up ECA and put it in her breakfast.

She'll be sweating bullets all day, begging for you to lower the temp.