Author Topic: Cop disciplines black woman!  (Read 14376 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Cop disciplines black woman!
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2010, 08:04:39 PM »
The cop was creating all this problem because they are 'jaywalking' across the street.

JAYWALKING

WTF is wrong with this type of cop - he doesnt have anything else to do - no criminals to get, no drug dealers to go after - ah... but they fight back now...

So she pushed the cop - wow - he doesnt have a bette tactic to get it done. Jeez.

This cop will be disciplined and reassigned - he lost his cool and temper and worse.

oh shut the fuck up Ron.  This is a major intersection well known for pedestrians being hit on it by other cars.  She started walking accross and he held her.  she started her guy bullshit with him and they both got what they deserve.

p.s.  the skinny girl he originally tried arresting has an extensive criminal record, including drug dealing and car theft.  and she's 17.
Deep Tissue Massage

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2010, 08:39:29 PM »
that homo cop needs his fuckin ass beat and fired, your racist comment is for #### like you!
Fuck you - hope that helps!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2010, 08:41:56 PM »
This cop did his job. I support his effort 100%. Fuck the guy for disrespecting his authority. She is lucky she wasn't capped. In Detroit she would have. You don't go grabbing an officer from behind - they take that shit serious. He did his best to subdue her without causing her more harm.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2010, 08:57:15 PM »
The cop was creating all this problem because they are 'jaywalking' across the street.

JAYWALKING

WTF is wrong with this type of cop - he doesnt have anything else to do - no criminals to get, no drug dealers to go after - ah... but they fight back now...

So she pushed the cop - wow - he doesnt have a bette tactic to get it done. Jeez.

This cop will be disciplined and reassigned - he lost his cool and temper and worse.

Ron,

Jaywalking is a crime, whether you'd like to admit it or not. Every town, every officer has different laws they decide to enforce, how lenient and if they want to cite the person or not.

The officer, call him cowardly or racist if you will, just decided to enforce the jaywalking law. She resisted-which is also another infraction- and he lost his cool.

Blame the cop for losing it, yes.

But the girl shouldn't have been jaywalking or resisting arrest either. She was breaking the law, he was enforcing it, and he lost his cool. Do I agree with the officer and what he did? Absolutely not. But had she not broken law as it is written, she would not have been put in that position to begin with.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2010, 11:13:24 PM »
This cop did his job. I support his effort 100%. Fuck the guy for disrespecting his authority. She is lucky she wasn't capped. In Detroit she would have. You don't go grabbing an officer from behind - they take that shit serious. He did his best to subdue her without causing her more harm.

Yeah in Detroit you can't even walk behind a cop without him drawing on you.  It's a different game here. 

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2010, 05:07:07 AM »

JAYWALKING

I agree other means could've been done, but the girls created it beyond just jaywalking.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2010, 05:08:34 AM »
Ron,

Jaywalking is a crime, whether you'd like to admit it or not. Every town, every officer has different laws they decide to enforce, how lenient and if they want to cite the person or not.

The officer, call him cowardly or racist if you will, just decided to enforce the jaywalking law. She resisted-which is also another infraction- and he lost his cool.

Blame the cop for losing it, yes.

But the girl shouldn't have been jaywalking or resisting arrest either. She was breaking the law, he was enforcing it, and he lost his cool. Do I agree with the officer and what he did? Absolutely not. But had she not broken law as it is written, she would not have been put in that position to begin with.

Agreed. C'mon, Ron. The law is the law.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2010, 05:29:02 AM »
If you don't like the laws Ron, take a swim to Europe.  ;)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2010, 06:27:19 AM »
good.  they both deserve everything they get.  you do not resist arrest and you do not get involved when someone else is resisting arrest.  that 2nd bitch grabbed the cop, how did he know she was not going to attempt to grab his gun? 
correct, this could have gotten much worse.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2010, 01:31:52 PM »
I live in Seattle and know this area very well...not that it matters but the area is very low income and "ghetto" is a termed my friends that grew up there. What should've been a routine jaywalking offense got out of control when the young women did not want to accept the consequence. No one wants to accept the consequences of their actions, kids and adults, alike. Funny thing is, the City of Seattle spent millions putting a pedestian sky bridge for student about 40ft from where they were jay walking!!!!! Lazy much?

The officer was alone and surrounded by a growing crowd of onlookers. He's lucky that someone didn't take advantage of the situation and come up behind him and pull his gun. That's what I saw as a danger to him when the 2nd young woman went after him to make him release her friend. He acted within his personal right to protect himself. The woman brought that on herself, and don't give me that shit about how a man or a cop should not punch someone in the face. The officer responded with necessary physical force considering that the situation was escalating and unfortunately, she didn't protect her face when she went after him :-\. Fists fly and land where they may. GET OVER IT! It's not a racial issue because he was emotionally contained when he sat them in the car and refered to a young black man approaching him from behind to "Please, stand back "SIR""

THIS IS ALL ABOUT RESPECT. Those girls learned disrespect from the adults around them and it's not just parents kids are watching...Hell even good parents are losing their kids to the influences in media and watching other people around them.

Eventually the problem will solve itself. As more smart ass pedestrians get crippled and/or killed, they’ll learn that the crosswalks and sky bridges are there for a reason and no matter their attitude, will begin using them. Pain is a great teacher and maybe after a few of these smart ass kids get their clocks cleaned, they’ll drop the attitude and use the damm sky bridge that’s well within walking distance.

The police were there monitoring that particular part of a busy road AT THE SCHOOL'S REQUEST to enforce this particular law as the school was concerned for the safety of their students. I've seen it with my own eyes!! The students just don't jaywalk..they slooooowly walk across holding up traffic, no joke. This whole matter would’ve been much different if those two girls would’ve been struck and killed by a driver wouldn’t it?

In my opinion, I think this whole matter has been blown out of proportion by the media.

In viewing the video (the one not edited by the news outlets), those girls were way out of line with the officer from the beginning. If they had simply said “yes officer” and used the crosswalk, that probably would’ve been the end of it (we may never know but I’m sort of an optimist) but because of some over inflated sense of self-importance they escalated the matter into a confrontation. Make no mistake, these girls wanted this and they got it.

The officer on the other hand could’ve simply written it off and let it go but his sense of duty prompted him to follow thru with what he started. That’s the mark of a good officer in my book. And once that young woman touched that officer, trying to pull him off her friend, that’s all the justification he needed. He could’ve reached for pepper spray or his tazer but given the time constraints, the large crowd and the attitude of the women, he made the logical choice for a defensive device and they both wound up in the lockup.

As for the results of this officers actions, this will go either one of two ways.

1. officer get’s minor discipline = anger from the AA community, a civil lawsuit filed by family, family paid to shut up by city = payday.

or

2. officer returns to duty no discipline = more anger from the AA community, civil lawsuit filed by family, family paid to shut up by city=payday.

Either way it goes down, someone eventually will get killed as a result of jaywalking in this particular intersection because cops won’t patrol there anymore. Then it’ll be “Where were the police when we needed them” crowd who will start to go off and sue the City..either way The City of Seattle and it's tax payers lose it seems. :-\

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2010, 01:40:01 PM »
theres alot of racist people on this board who like to call people n i g g r s, and its fukd up, and theres alot of people on here who suck up cops asses so much its pathetic, out here in LA that shit dont happen, you fukn bastards who keep sukin the cheeze from unda the nutz of these cops is bullshit.........fukn cop nut huggers, and for your ni gg r comments they need to stop.......you classless racist fucks!  And whoever said resisting arrest is never suppose to be done, what kind of fukn idiot are you.......obviously you never been the target of a racist dirty cop.......

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2010, 01:44:40 PM »
theres alot of racist people on this board who like to call people n i g g r s, and its fukd up, and theres alot of people on here who suck up cops asses so much its pathetic, out here in LA that shit dont happen, you fukn bastards who keep sukin the cheeze from unda the nutz of these cops is bullshit.........fukn cop nut huggers, and for your ni gg r comments they need to stop.......you classless racist fucks!  And whoever said resisting arrest is never suppose to be done, what kind of fukn idiot are you.......obviously you never been the target of a racist dirty cop...
swol, some of us understand but, you dont put your hands on a cop. period. makes your life harder than it has to be.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2010, 01:47:12 PM »
theres alot of racist people on this board who like to call people n i g g r s, and its fukd up, and theres alot of people on here who suck up cops asses so much its pathetic, out here in LA that shit dont happen, you fukn bastards who keep sukin the cheeze from unda the nutz of these cops is bullshit.........fukn cop nut huggers, and for your ni gg r comments they need to stop.......you classless racist fucks!  And whoever said resisting arrest is never suppose to be done, what kind of fukn idiot are you.......obviously you never been the target of a racist dirty cop.......

Hey dumbfuck, in case you don't know it you're white.  Try acting like it.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2010, 07:34:06 PM »

LOL , try living with these savages for a few days....

BTW- people who hate cops are usually scum anyway. I know over 10 cops, DEA, US MArshalls, Secret Service & a US POstal inspector and have NEVER had any trouble with them. The only cop who ever gave me an attitude was a nig nog bitch who pulled me over and I was still polite. Respect the police!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2010, 10:03:06 PM »

Those two girls are nig g rs, face it. They are mouthy, trashy whores and come from ghetto communities who can barely string sentences together, theres different words for these types of people all around the world in different places and generally the only relevance the label has to them is their specifics.

Black people and "nig g rs" are not the same.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2010, 10:10:06 PM »
Quote from: Tombo
Black people and "nig g rs" are not the same.

Lol, good one.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2010, 11:40:57 PM »
tombo and f a g go t s are the same!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2010, 11:43:37 PM »
u know what if you lived in LA and saw all the dirty shit cops do, and how dirty LA sherrifs are in the LA county jail and the shit that happens in the streets and the scandalous shit cops do..........you wouldnt be sayin respct the police...........f a g s!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2010, 11:46:48 PM »
if you guys lived in LA and saw all the dirty shit cops do, and how LA sherrifs are, and the shit that goes on in the LA county jail and all the scandalous shit cops do, you wouldnt be sayin shit...........fa gs !

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2010, 04:41:53 AM »
u know what if you lived in LA and saw all the dirty shit cops do, and how dirty LA sherrifs are in the LA county jail and the shit that happens in the streets and the scandalous shit cops do..........you wouldnt be sayin respct the police...........f a g s!

If you behave your ass you won't ever see whats in the jail.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2010, 09:13:24 AM »
1. both girls looks well into their 20's and appear larger and stronger than the guy... (not unusual). had it been a guy, he'd been much more 'hands on' from the get go.

2. a officer acquaintance of mine just last week picked up and dropped a 5150 black male on his side and face to detain him only after he threw his hands up in an aggressive fashion and called his partner (that was asking him settle down) a "spic".  I should note hes due to retire in 4 years and is 52 years old. Knows the procedures well.  Once someone shows hostility, I believe its protocol to begin whoop ass. Oh, and this went down in front of a city hall bus stop with plenty of onlookers. No news story. No one gave a shit. The guy was stunned by the slam, got booked, and is off the street unable to hassle the bus driver for free rides any longer.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2010, 11:38:06 AM »
Actually she was 17. She did however just apologize to the officer ::)

http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-06-18/news/21917723_1_seattle-teen-officer-s-actions

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2010, 12:25:08 PM »
Actually she was 17. She did however just apologize to the officer ::)

http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-06-18/news/21917723_1_seattle-teen-officer-s-actions

LOL! I love it. She apologizes and still gets 30 days in jail! ;D Awesome! Every negro liberal white guilt fool is pitching a fit right about now! ;D

One of my local NARC friends was able to dig up the dept addy of Officer Walsh. I personally mailed him a check for $100 and a thank you note for his actions of valor and courage!

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2010, 01:57:50 PM »

Wow, our education dollars at work with this one.  How is that minimum wage job working out, or have you moved on to selling drugs yet?
Wait for it....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2010, 01:59:57 PM »
maybe in a few days I will post a pic showing you how I really size you douchebags down, 275 hard n big........unlike you fuckin clowns!

you gotta say no homo bro...how else am i supposed to know you aint gay unless you say no homo