Author Topic: Lol, Gold Digger Alert, this One is For Big_Mal!  (Read 4373 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Lol, Gold Digger Alert, this One is For Big_Mal!
« on: June 22, 2010, 03:52:32 PM »
Putting Urban models on blast. This time it's Vanessa Veasley. If you don't know who she is, Google her.
This link has her without make up, but shows one of covers...she is bangin...and apparently was preggers by Drake...but this shows you how those models in mags get down
http://sandrarose.com/2010/01/gold-digger-alert-vanessa-veasley/

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: Lol, Gold Digger Alert, this One is For Big_Mal!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 03:58:41 PM »
Parker, are you going to be in DC for "DC carnival" this up coming weekend?
I

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 03:58:58 PM »
I gots to stay away from those types, like crack you cant mess with it.

io856

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 03:59:57 PM »
people in bodybuilding are the gold diggers

use their arms and booty to attract the schmoe$$$ n muscle lovin hoe$$$

except xfactor  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 04:39:51 PM »
Parker, are you going to be in DC for "DC carnival" this up coming weekend?
No, I will not, booked...

I went in 2008 and met a great Trini chick...I shoulda put a ring on it.

Are you?

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 07:21:43 PM »
she looks pretty hot without make-up actually - I'd hit it

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 07:25:01 PM »
LOL @ Julie Henderson with Russell Simmons. Definitely not in it because he's successful as fock.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2010, 08:08:29 PM »
LOL @ Julie Henderson with Russell Simmons. Definitely not in it because he's successful as fock.

thats not todd bridges crossed with gilbert gottfried.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2010, 03:05:59 AM »
No, I will not, booked...

I went in 2008 and met a great Trini chick...I shoulda put a ring on it.

Are you?

went 2009, lol, if club Love was still open I might have driven down this year. Not sure if you are old enough to remember "DC Live", best club in DC

hell, I am looking for a trini chick to put a ring on it.  In NY it's hard to find a single one, they are treated like an endangered species around here.
I

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2010, 04:44:33 AM »
went 2009, lol, if club Love was still open I might have driven down this year. Not sure if you are old enough to remember "DC Live", best club in DC

hell, I am looking for a trini chick to put a ring on it.  In NY it's hard to find a single one, they are treated like an endangered species around here.
Hell Yeah I remember DC Live, my RA was dating one of the dancers. She was this light skinned chick that I remember she was on stage and one of the rappers poorer water down her ass. She was HOT 2 DEF!!!!

io856

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 05:27:42 AM »
I wish I could show you all these examples of bbers I know who hooked up with rich chicks  :D

unnamed faces... don't need to show them for $$$

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2010, 10:23:31 AM »
God I love my wife....I would literally kill a bitch that fucks with my paper....SERIOUSLY...
Way to perpetuate a stereo type of young black women...Means I stay further away from the drama...

Bitch is hot though...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 10:51:32 AM »
Big Mal dont take no shit.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 10:51:59 AM »
God I love my wife....I would literally kill a bitch that fucks with my paper....SERIOUSLY...
Way to perpetuate a stereo type of young black women...Means I stay further away from the drama...

Bitch is hot though...
This is the magazine in which a lot of these women pose in: Show Magazine,http://www.show-mag.com/

also Smooth as well. Many of these chicks are money hungry, and you gotta think, if they are coming from nothing, do you think that they want to go back to nothing? But, what is funny is how they talk about in interviews about their "ideal man", and it ain't nothing like they who they are rolling with. And do you think think your ideal man wants a chick who has been sleeping with rappers and athletes? Or that they have to be ballers?

And as a side note, the photographer, Nick admits to adding more breasts and ass on the girls, hence why Coco (the white chick rolling with Ice T) looks like she has a banging ass, and then those beach pics show otherwise.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2010, 11:43:11 AM »
Ok i totally feel you parker...but broskie..there needs to be a market for these broads to operate...and these idiot ass rappers and ball players need to get it through their head that these bitches only want their and aint leavin with out it...

Im around some fools because of my sister and the amount of trickin is truly sickening...and yes,......its still trickin if you got it...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2010, 11:50:43 AM »
This is the magazine in which a lot of these women pose in: Show Magazine,http://www.show-mag.com/

also Smooth as well. Many of these chicks are money hungry, and you gotta think, if they are coming from nothing, do you think that they want to go back to nothing? But, what is funny is how they talk about in interviews about their "ideal man", and it ain't nothing like they who they are rolling with. And do you think think your ideal man wants a chick who has been sleeping with rappers and athletes? Or that they have to be ballers?

And as a side note, the photographer, Nick admits to adding more breasts and ass on the girls, hence why Coco (the white chick rolling with Ice T) looks like she has a banging ass, and then those beach pics show otherwise.

Is that supposed to make us feel sorry for these slimy bitches? That's their bad...fuck these bitches and there is nothing wrong with coco...I've seen her in person and that ass is phat.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2010, 11:55:05 AM »
Ok i totally feel you parker...but broskie..there needs to be a market for these broads to operate...and these idiot ass rappers and ball players need to get it through their head that these bitches only want their and aint leavin with out it...

Im around some fools because of my sister and the amount of trickin is truly sickening...and yes,......its still trickin if you got it...

There's a market for these hoes, it's called backpage and craigslist.  Otherwise do your little photo spreads and video and leave a motherfuckers money alone...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 12:14:03 PM »
There's a market for these hoes, it's called backpage and craigslist.  Otherwise do your little photo spreads and video and leave a motherfuckers money alone...

but its ni66as like Drake, Kanye West, Joe Buddens...takin these strippers and givin them the world. And that give all the other bitches hope...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 01:40:23 PM »
but its ni66as like Drake, Kanye West, Joe Buddens...takin these strippers and givin them the world. And that give all the other bitches hope...
Drake just did a interview where he talks about Rhianna "broke" his heart. This mofo seems to fal in love with every chick. Ain't this dude like 28 and Rhianna is 22? And these females are saying "she's a bad bitch", no she is not. Didn't Chris Brown beat that ass?

And that's why Game said what he said about Mylessa Ford.

I knew two chicks from Baltimore. One of them looked like a Chocolate Jessica Rabbit, but she is friend's with Ray Lewis' baby Momma. She is smart as well, but she wanted a Sugar Daddy. Bangin, just wifey type of chick...

Another chick I know, she got 5 kids, like she got "a baby by Busta", slim as a mofo, but her headlights are always on... fine as frog hair, nipples blazin. ANd that's how she catches n***s,  her job--- she does "videos"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2010, 01:44:56 PM »
Drake just did a interview where he talks about Rhianna "broke" his heart. This mofo seems to fal in love with every chick. Ain't this dude like 28 and Rhianna is 22? And these females are saying "she's a bad bitch", no she is not. Didn't Chris Brown beat that ass?

I knew two chicks from Baltimore. One of them looked like a Chocolate Jessica Rabbit, but she is friend's with Ray Lewis' baby Momma. She is smart as well, but she wanted a Sugar Daddy. Bangin, just wifey type of chick...

Another chick I know, she got 5 kids, like she got "a baby by Busta", slim as a mofo, but her headlights are always on... fine as frog hair, nipples blazin. ANd that's how she catches n***s,  her job--- she does "videos"

Ha ha!  And people wonder why negroes only fuck with white women when they get rich ::)  At least those bitches at least act like they wanna stick with you...(In most cases they actually do it's just brothas fucking around)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2010, 02:12:37 PM »
Ha ha!  And people wonder why negroes only fuck with white women when they get rich ::)  At least those bitches at least act like they wanna stick with you...(In most cases they actually do it's just brothas fucking around)
The white chicks they start early---high school, the athletes in high school. Doing the homework and giving brain. Then in College---most of the groupies at College Park were 9are) white. I went to school with one of Steve Francis' girls...thick light skin girl---I'm talking wide body kit on her. She drove a Land Cruiser, courtesy of Steve Francis, and she acted like nobody could touch her...I wonder where she is now...

And Chocolate Jessica Rabbit---Sugar Daddy dropped her (too bad, she had Parker, but I didn't have money to woo her)   

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2010, 03:22:26 PM »
Putting Urban models on blast. This time it's Vanessa Veasley. If you don't know who she is, Google her.
This link has her without make up, but shows one of covers...she is bangin...and apparently was preggers by Drake...but this shows you how those models in mags get down
http://sandrarose.com/2010/01/gold-digger-alert-vanessa-veasley/

They wives jealous? why? most are former Gold-Diggers themselves now they are being replaced by younger versions and it's time to expose the game , it takes two to tango why is no one outting the guys? double standard?

most of these God Diggers are up front and anyone who isn't on their game will get schooled the hard way

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2010, 03:36:52 PM »
They wives jealous? why? most are former Gold-Diggers themselves now they are being replaced by younger versions and it's time to expose the game , it takes two to tango why is no one outting the guys? double standard?

most of these God Diggers are up front and anyone who isn't on their game will get schooled the hard way
Exactly, gmae recognize game, but these girls are being hypocrites. Now, I don't believe Justin Tim. hit it because, his girl would go upside his head.

Sad, that those  women act like they are goodie-goodies, but are the opposite. And sad that they could find a good man, yet all that they really have to offer is cooter, nothing else. You can have the world, you have to get it yourself. 

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2010, 03:43:54 PM »

Dang it Parker....You are gonna make me fall in love with you ;D

That video nonsense ain't nothing but the ho stroll.  You don't get paid hardly anything, but it's your way in.....along with about a 1000 other hoes.  These chicks for the most part aren't about anything...except getting that money and their bills paid.

A lot of them find out hte hard way that being a ho don't pay as good as it used to.  For many of these guys nowadays you have to have some kind of name or position.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2010, 09:50:00 PM »
The white chicks they start early---high school, the athletes in high school. Doing the homework and giving brain. Then in College---most of the groupies at College Park were 9are) white. I went to school with one of Steve Francis' girls...thick light skin girl---I'm talking wide body kit on her. She drove a Land Cruiser, courtesy of Steve Francis, and she acted like nobody could touch her...I wonder where she is now...

And Chocolate Jessica Rabbit---Sugar Daddy dropped her (too bad, she had Parker, but I didn't have money to woo her)  

hahaha...i crossed paths in colorado with a girlfriend  ;) of terrell davis.  dumba$$ chick would run around at midright with black sunglasses like she was a star.  ::)  then she couldnt figure why i wouldnt talk to her doing that stupid sh#t.