Author Topic: Pics Of Oil On Pensacola beach  (Read 4927 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Pics Of Oil On Pensacola beach
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2010, 10:25:00 AM »
Yes Billy blame the people who don't want these exact types of disasters to happen.  Great logic.  As for 333 you're so clueless on this issue it's not even funny.  You're living in a stone age logic that there are no alternatives to bring down our oil consumption and reduce emissions. 

The disaster happened because of the enviro kook rules.If they would drill in Anwar or closer to shore there would be no problems at all.I dont care about our emissions.I dont believe they do ANYTHING to hurt humans. I think the entire thing is a scam.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2010, 10:28:01 AM »
If anything this reinforces the need to NOT drill until both private enterprise and state and federal governments can guarantee they can stop a spill from a well within 14 days weather permitting.  Until that can be done i don't see how you can keep wanting the status quo in our nations gulf coast area. 

________________________ ________________________ _________

Sorry- Obama disagrees with you.  He pushed for expanded off shore drilling no? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2010, 10:36:52 AM »
If anything this reinforces the need to NOT drill until both private enterprise and state and federal governments can guarantee they can stop a spill from a well within 14 days weather permitting.  Until that can be done i don't see how you can keep wanting the status quo in our nations gulf coast area. 

________________________ ________________________ _________

Sorry- Obama disagrees with you.  He pushed for expanded off shore drilling no? 

And i don't agree with him that we should be drilling off any coast.  I don't believe in continuing a dependence on a finite resource. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2010, 10:40:42 AM »
And i don't agree with him that we should be drilling off any coast.  I don't believe in continuing a dependence on a finite resource. 

Talk to the one you were waiting for.  He has all the answers.   ::)  ::) 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2010, 10:44:36 AM »
Not if obama has anything to do with it!  He already said he wants to bankrupt the coal industry. 

DAMN 3 you gotta long way to go and a lot of learning to do when it comes to your american politics. A presidential candidate will promise people the moon and deliver then a stone in time. Obama was appealing to the greenies by saying he was going to "bankrupt" the coal industry. Coal provides america with 90 percent of its electricity... add to that america has HUNDREDS OF YEARS WORTH OF COAL JUST IN ITS WESTERN STATES. It also has about a thousand years of natural gas.. do you think america is going to forsake its electricity, cooking, heating etc etc because of the carbon emissions of these products?

All fuels release carbon dioxide and OIL is one of the worst. If his so called CAP AND TRADE system was implemented not only would the coal and natural gas companies go bankrupt, the OIL INDUSTRY WOULD GO BANKRUPT AS WELL!!!!! So exactly who the hell was he talking to on this matter? NO ONE ! He was trying to make himself look like he cared for the environment. For all fuel burning/using industries the remedy is to put BUFFERS on the smoke stacks. It is a device/technology/solution that has been around for years, but you know what? During your american Bush years he exclaimed that if the petrochemical industry had to use these buffers that the american economy would collapse...WTF was he talking about? Sounds like the excuse was being made during his years as president to make sure that CAP AND TRADE would have grounds to come into existence.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2010, 10:57:56 AM »
The disaster happened because of the enviro kook rules.

Gee and all along it was told that Halliburton did a poor job at cementing the casing which failed causing the explosion and subsequent gushing of oil

If they would drill in Anwar or closer to shore there would be no problems at all.

Yeah, why not spill the damn oil all over Alaska and kill all the wildlife there who gives a shit as long as the idiots in america can have plenty of plastic bags, styrofoam and plastic product to throw into land fills and gasoline to waste on car trips and airline trips to nowhere. Nice thinking. BTW the oil reservoir that exist in the gulf extends all the way up to Kansas and Oklahoma as well as includes all of Texas and Mexico...why not drill on land? Gee maybe because the oil companies would have to PAY TAXES!!!! Something being off shore allows them to avoid.

I dont care about our emissions.I dont believe they do ANYTHING to hurt humans.

I thought you degree was in steroidology do you have specialty in environmental engineering or Organic Chemistry

I think the entire thing is a scam.

Oy Vey!!!
C

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2010, 11:18:30 AM »
The disaster happened because of the enviro kook rules.If they would drill in Anwar or closer to shore there would be no problems at all.I dont care about our emissions.I dont believe they do ANYTHING to hurt humans. I think the entire thing is a scam.

Yes billy pollution does nothing to effect cancer rates, death rates and destruction of the atmosphere.  My gosh stick to lifting weights and putting needles in your ass because this is not your forte.
Abandon every hope...