Author Topic: School Officials in Mass. Town Won't Let Students Recite Pledge of Allegiance  (Read 1123 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Isn't America about freedom?  Why force these kids to say anything.  If he wants to recite the pledge let him do it before school. 

More nit picking really as this has nothing to do with education or well being.  It's a silly talking point taken up by so called 'patriots' who care more about everyone being just like them, than about people being free to be who they really are. 
b/c if youre a citizen of THIS FUKING NATION YOU SHOULD HAVE THIS NATIONS BEST INTERESTS IN MIND!!!!!

why make them go to school at all? why make us pay taxes? I mean its a free country...

just b/c its a free country doesnt mean that it comes at a free price  ::) ::) ::)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God

Always love seeing a grammer warrior make an ass of themselves.  When you refer to a word in a sentence, you put it in quotation marks, as in "The word 'presents'...".  And it's "I'm", not "i'm".  But, please continue correcting others.  It's very amusing.

hahaha i'm is actually fine and acceptable but good point.  Perhaps i should have put it in quotation marks i didn't think it was necessary to be honest. 
Abandon every hope...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
hahaha i'm is actually fine and acceptable but good point.  Perhaps i should have put it in quotation marks i didn't think it was necessary to be honest. 

lol