Author Topic: Does anyone support Amnesty for Illegals?  (Read 8347 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Does anyone support Amnesty for Illegals?
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2010, 12:28:14 PM »
My sentiments exactly!! If they're going to reward the criminals for their crimes, then they need to issue REFUNDS to all those immigrants who came here LEGALLY. You can start with some family members of mine, who immigrated here from Jamaica.

;D
Add me to the list. I paid over $20,000 in legal and federal fees to get a green card. Why the hell did I go through all this bullshit and jump through hoops? The Obama administration needs to be very careful about this issue - it will sink them. What message are they sending to future illegal immigrants if 10 million are granted amnesty?? Didn't Reagan try that already? How did it work out?

Amnesty = Civil War.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2010, 12:32:47 PM »
Bloomberg said something similar the other day.  He said if you are an immigrant employing 10 or more people, or a foreginer who can demonstrate that he will employ 10 or more citizens, you should be given the red carpet treatment. 

I agree 10000000000%

So you're okay with people being here illegally - IF they can make money and put others to work?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2010, 12:40:10 PM »
So you're okay with people being here illegally - IF they can make money and put others to work?

No, I want to invite every business person from overseas over here and deport the criminals.  Bloomberg said its too expensive for legal people and too easy for the criminals. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2010, 12:47:13 PM »
Add me to the list. I paid over $20,000 in legal and federal fees to get a green card. Why the hell did I go through all this bullshit and jump through hoops? The Obama administration needs to be very careful about this issue - it will sink them. What message are they sending to future illegal immigrants if 10 million are granted amnesty?? Didn't Reagan try that already? How did it work out?

Amnesty = Civil War.

Was your experience anything like that 80s sitcom with Yakov Smirnoff?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2010, 12:55:21 PM »
Was your experience anything like that 80s sitcom with Yakov Smirnoff?
Never seen that sitcom. I had numerous H1-B Visas, Green Card Sponsorships (Employer and family). It cost me an arm and a leg. Many meetings with lawyers over a period of 10 years. If illegals are given amnesty it is a slap in the face to people that followed the legal route.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2010, 12:59:36 PM »
Never seen that sitcom. I had numerous H1-B Visas, Green Card Sponsorships (Employer and family). It cost me an arm and a leg. Many meetings with lawyers over a period of 10 years. If illegals are given amnesty it is a slap in the face to people that followed the legal route.

All obama and the dems care about are votes from the illiterate hispanics.  Get over it.     

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2010, 01:01:11 PM »

The show was called "What A Country!". I remember Smirnoff and the guy who played an African prince

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2010, 03:23:49 PM »
ok, so we agree no amnesty.

how you gonna get rid of 11 million people?  a giant car pool to mexico?

does anyone who opposes amnesty have a solution?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2010, 03:25:53 PM »
ok, so we agree no amnesty.

how you gonna get rid of 11 million people?  a giant car pool to mexico?

does anyone who opposes amnesty have a solution?

Make it so they have no choice but to self deport.  Crack down on employers like no tommorow.  Send a few to jail for many years, place ICE officers in the jails and ER's, and schools, etc. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2010, 11:24:46 AM »
Make it so they have no choice but to self deport.  Crack down on employers like no tommorow.  Send a few to jail for many years, place ICE officers in the jails and ER's, and schools, etc. 

WOW!!!!..talk about NAZISM!!....take it easy 3333..it's getting harder and harder to take you seriously.....you used to post intelligent stuff..now you're getting looney in your desperation

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2010, 11:30:47 AM »

WOW!!!!..talk about NAZISM!!....take it easy 3333..it's getting harder and harder to take you seriously.....you used to post intelligent stuff..now you're getting looney in your desperation

Why? 

If your an employer and get busted highing illegals - you go to jail. 

If your an illegal and get arrseted and convicted and go to jail - you get deported.

If you go to the ER and are an illegal, you get treated, stabilized under EMTALA, and then referred to ICE for deportation. 

What is wrong with that? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2010, 11:40:31 AM »
Why? 

If your an employer and get busted highing illegals - you go to jail. 

If your an illegal and get arrseted and convicted and go to jail - you get deported.

If you go to the ER and are an illegal, you get treated, stabilized under EMTALA, and then referred to ICE for deportation. 

What is wrong with that? 

whats wrong with that is that a lot of WHITE people would go to jail along with the illegals...who do you think is employing all of these illegals?

when you eat in a restaurant who is often waiting your table?...who is bussing it?...who washes the dishes when you are done?....who actually chopping up the food in the back and often preparing it?...you gonna throw restaurant owners in jail??...

how about all the middle class and rich whites who employ nannies and gardeners and maids who are illegal?...they number in the thousands...you gonna put them in jail as well??

how about all the farmers who benefit from having illegals for cheap labor??..and all the nice cheap food u buy in the supermarket???....you willing to pay $4 for a loaf of bread??

you gonna put farmers in jail too?

you talk a really good game but the reality is that once whites are being locked up for this stuff, you'll change your mind really fast!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2010, 11:45:12 AM »
whats wrong with that is that a lot of WHITE people would go to jail along with the illegals...who do you think is employing all of these illegals?

when you eat in a restaurant who is often waiting your table?...who is bussing it?...who washes the dishes when you are done?....who actually chopping up the food in the back and often preparing it?...you gonna throw restaurant owners in jail??...

how about all the middle class and rich whites who employ nannies and gardeners and maids who are illegal?...they number in the thousands...you gonna put them in jail as well??

how about all the farmers who benefit from having illegals for cheap labor??..and all the nice cheap food u buy in the supermarket???....you willing to pay $4 for a loaf of bread??

you gonna put farmers in jail too?

you talk a really good game but the reality is that once whites are being locked up for this stuff, you'll change your mind really fast!

Too freaking bad. 

I would gladly $4 a loaf of bread if we could deport all the illegals and put all the welfar ebums on farms growing the food. 

BTW - while we may pay more for food, we might pay less in taxes that these people are costing the states. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2010, 11:53:41 AM »
Too freaking bad. 

I would gladly $4 a loaf of bread if we could deport all the illegals and put all the welfar ebums on farms growing the food. 

BTW - while we may pay more for food, we might pay less in taxes that these people are costing the states. 

No....we would lose money because these people CONTRIBUTE much more than they get back in return...they get no welfare, no social security, no disability..the only argument you could use is that they take up some of our tax dollars in terms of their children going to school....and maybe the cost of incarceration when they get arrested..or even when they get hospitalized.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 12, 2010, 05:04:11 PM »
she's made her position clearer now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2010, 05:11:36 PM »
Rob, you are flat out wrong,  she opposes the amnesty Bill. here again are her own words:

She clarified her position yesterday on OReilly:

“We won’t complicate it any more. Let’s keep it simple and let’s say, ‘No, if you are here illegally and you don’t follow the steps that at some point through immigration reform we’re going to be able to provide, and that is to somehow allow you to work. If you’re not going to do that, you will be deported you will be gone.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/sarah-palin-americans-must-learn-from-reagans-mistakes-on-illegal-immigration/

So now we know.  If you're here illegally, you don't have to leave.  Listen to the interview.  She admits we can't kick the illegals out.  Instead, you have to fill out papers.  if you fail to fill out the paper, THEN you have to leave.

If that's not amnesty, I don't know what is!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2010, 06:54:29 PM »
I don't favor this pathway to citizenship bs whatsoever.  Its amnesty no matter how you spin it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2010, 07:18:31 PM »
I don't favor this pathway to citizenship bs whatsoever.  Its amnesty no matter how you spin it.  

Great call 33.

I think some palin fans believe since she says "I dont want amnesty" that it means she's against it.

When finally asked (for the first time since telemundo's awkward questioning), she referred to the political doublespeak "whatever it takes!"

That's lame, of course, typical politician.  OReilly didn't let her 'spin' it though... he made her elaborate.  When she did, well, you saw the answer.  She made it clear no illegals will have to leave, as long as they fill out paperwork.  

That's amnesty.  You can call it something else.  But letting them stay, as long as they sign a paper?  Sorry guys, I know many of you are fans, but she's as bad as Mccain and Obama on this issue.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2010, 07:32:32 PM »
Like I said, I favor policies that encourage self deportation.  Obviousl if we catch illegals they need the trebuche' over the border.  However, this pathway to citizenship nonsense is offensive to my ears since we all know its amnesty by any other word. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2010, 07:41:35 PM »
240 - Check these out - ha ha ha ha ha ha   I love youtube 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: July 13, 2010, 05:41:46 AM »
I don't favor this pathway to citizenship bs whatsoever.  Its amnesty no matter how you spin it. 

then you can be the lead car in the caravan that loads up all the illegals, drives them to the border and kicks them out.
Would be a great photo op....you, and 15,000 cars, vans, SUVs , trucks....driving and dumping the illegals. would be on FOX all day!  You would beat out Joe the Plumber in popularity !
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 13, 2010, 05:50:09 AM »
then you can be the lead car in the caravan that loads up all the illegals, drives them to the border and kicks them out.
Would be a great photo op....you, and 15,000 cars, vans, SUVs , trucks....driving and dumping the illegals. would be on FOX all day!  You would beat out Joe the Plumber in popularity !

I would favor laws that encourage self deportation.  ICE officers in schools, hospitals, jails, etc. 

Throw a few CEO's in jail for a few decades, etc.  Change the anchor bomb law, etc. 

These invaders do not deserve a pathway to anywhere but the hell out here. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2010, 02:35:05 PM »
All obama and the dems care about are votes from the illiterate hispanics.  Get over it.     

333 you don't even try to hide your racism anymore

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2010, 02:40:59 PM »
333 you don't even try to hide your racism anymore

Am i wrong? 

Why else do dems encourage illegal immigration and immigration from countries of primarily poor illiterate populations? 

ANSWER  - VOTES

Why don't they encourage immigration from Europe, Canada, India, Korea, Japan, etc? 

ANSWER - MOST EDUCATED PEOPLE DON'T BUY INTO THE DEMOCRAT WELFARE PLANTATION 

Mons Venus

« Reply #124 on: July 13, 2010, 02:44:22 PM »

Can someone give me one decent reason to support a so called "pathway to citizenship" for those here illegally?   Personally, I would deport every one of them without thinking twice about it. 

If not for illegals who would clean our homes? American domestics suck!

Lupida rules!!!   :D :D :D