Author Topic: Does anyone support Amnesty for Illegals?  (Read 8571 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Does anyone support Amnesty for Illegals?
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2010, 01:52:12 PM »
Great one. 

BOB is saying EXACTLY what I've been saying for 2 years on getbig!!!!!!!!

FINE THE EMPLOYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob says you don't need a wall, you don't need to be checking IDs.  You fine the hell out of the employers $$$$$$$ and THE ILLEGALS WILL LEAVE.

Good call, Bob.  Good link, 33.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2010, 03:10:36 PM »
That's the problem.

Canadians want America to fail and would never accept millions of illegals.

America's failure is one of the last things Canadians want. America is our largest trading partner.
America fails and Canada is fvcked.

Politicians want votes and will never do the right thing.

The middle class and poor will stay stuck in the middle until they start forcing term limit onto ballots and boycotting certain legislative decisions by refusing to spend money.

You cannot stop spending money in a consumer society.
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2010, 04:54:16 PM »
America's failure is one of the last things Canadians want. America is our largest trading partner.
America fails and Canada is fvcked.

You cannot stop spending money in a consumer society.

Once America fails Canada will suck a little less. That way at least the people from Quebec may actually have reason to be so arrogant on a regular basis.

We need to cut personal spending one day/week in protest because tax revenue is the only language the legislature understands. Plenty of businesses take a day off, consumers should as well.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2010, 05:30:04 PM »
The problem in America is the kind of immigrants that are coming in lately..as opposed to the white Europeans that helped build this country and made it great. If you look beyond the politically correct rose colored glasses, you see the truth. If you study ancient history, you will see which people were the most evolved and civilized. They had an infrastructure in ancient Rome that is still light years ahead of many parts of Africa. Look at all the dysfunctional countries in the world today...now look at their majority population...Are they white Europeans? Of course not. Look at Haiti, Africa....Look at what happened to South Africa after Mandela. It's a total disaster. The reasons are obvious, unless you're a dumb ass liberal. It's a fact that America is browning... and in the future when the majority population resembles that of the dysfunctional dark skinned countries, America will become like them as well. Who commits the majority of violent crime in this Country? We used to have immigrants that were skilled and contributed. Now we have fruit pickers. I could live on less fruit if they'd keep these bastards out. Hopefully, there will be one Country in the world where the people will be strong enough to keep the shit out. It's already too late for America. That's where I will have to move one day. Requiem for the USA. It was a great country while it lasted.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2010, 07:53:09 PM »
Can someone give me one decent reason to support a so called "pathway to citizenship" for those here illegally? 

Personally, I would deport every one of them without thinking twice about it. 

WOP...That was the term for you and your own 3... As it stands you are no more than an ANCHOR BABY yourself. So please pack your belongings and prepare to ship out back to Italy. What reason is there that YOU should remain in america since you and your own are as ILLEGAL as the ones who came after you in the exact same fashion?
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2010, 08:11:14 PM »
The problem in America is the kind of immigrants that are coming in lately..as opposed to the white Europeans that helped build this country and made it great. If you look beyond the politically correct rose colored glasses, you see the truth. If you study ancient history, you will see which people were the most evolved and civilized. They had an infrastructure in ancient Rome that is still light years ahead of many parts of Africa. Look at all the dysfunctional countries in the world today...now look at their majority population...Are they white Europeans? Of course not. Look at Haiti, Africa....Look at what happened to South Africa after Mandela. It's a total disaster. The reasons are obvious, unless you're a dumb ass liberal. It's a fact that America is browning... and in the future when the majority population resembles that of the dysfunctional dark skinned countries, America will become like them as well. Who commits the majority of violent crime in this Country? We used to have immigrants that were skilled and contributed. Now we have fruit pickers. I could live on less fruit if they'd keep these bastards out. Hopefully, there will be one Country in the world where the people will be strong enough to keep the shit out. It's already too late for America. That's where I will have to move one day. Requiem for the USA. It was a great country while it lasted.

Um.. built america? Are you on drugs? the garbage that arrived in america discovered a land highly developed and a society the likes of which they had never seen in their lives. Not the concrete jungle and caves in which whites dwell, but a peaceful land that was described as a PARADISE.... something it is NOT described as today.

The  very constitution of america was built on the laws of the Native Peoples of america and the knowledge on home building, survival, agriculture, civilization is only the beginnings of what the Native People taught whites. Does your nation even know it has a constitution? THe Native People tamed and educated the SAVAGE only to have it "BITE THE MASTERS HAND". Now look at america... DECIMATED, DESECRATED, UNCIVILIZED... A SAVAGE NATION to say the least. And where are those Native People who educated them???... Oh yeah on CONCENTRATION CAMPS called reservations...How nice. Imagine a people who see themselves as "civilized" treating the Native People in that fashion after all they did. And since then the european savage has been on a wanton murdering and killing spree to this very day. TO hear anyone referring to these people as civilized, intelligent or having built anything but a HELL ON EARTH is laughable at best.

BTW have you studied any history other than the LIES told to you on the white washed caucasian history? Did you ask where the Romans learned anything from? Maybe you should have asked the Greeks who taught them. THen you should have asked who taught the Greeks... then the Africans would have stood up and said we taught them. Clearly your learning has been in LYING because no person even mildly intelligent would have made the statement you did.

Makes me feel good to see americas downfall and eventual destruction. That will take out of the world a people and a mindset that has been more destructive that any pandemic that has ever existed on this planet.
C

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2010, 09:21:19 PM »
Um.. built america? Are you on drugs? the garbage that arrived in america discovered a land highly developed and a society the likes of which they had never seen in their lives. Not the concrete jungle and caves in which whites dwell, but a peaceful land that was described as a PARADISE.... something it is NOT described as today.

The  very constitution of america was built on the laws of the Native Peoples of america and the knowledge on home building, survival, agriculture, civilization is only the beginnings of what the Native People taught whites. Does your nation even know it has a constitution? THe Native People tamed and educated the SAVAGE only to have it "BITE THE MASTERS HAND". Now look at america... DECIMATED, DESECRATED, UNCIVILIZED... A SAVAGE NATION to say the least. And where are those Native People who educated them???... Oh yeah on CONCENTRATION CAMPS called reservations...How nice. Imagine a people who see themselves as "civilized" treating the Native People in that fashion after all they did. And since then the european savage has been on a wanton murdering and killing spree to this very day. TO hear anyone referring to these people as civilized, intelligent or having built anything but a HELL ON EARTH is laughable at best.

BTW have you studied any history other than the LIES told to you on the white washed caucasian history? Did you ask where the Romans learned anything from? Maybe you should have asked the Greeks who taught them. THen you should have asked who taught the Greeks... then the Africans would have stood up and said we taught them. Clearly your learning has been in LYING because no person even mildly intelligent would have made the statement you did.

Makes me feel good to see americas downfall and eventual destruction. That will take out of the world a people and a mindset that has been more destructive that any pandemic that has ever existed on this planet.
Keep having wet dreams moron. You think blacks are so great go look at Africa. Look at how great mugabe was for Zimbabwe. Your fantasies are just that, fantasies. You think blacks will be able to sustain a population of billions on their own? Think again - go look at the cluster fuck that has occurred in Africa whenever a black tried his hands at farming.

You owe WHITE people everything. That computer you're typing on was the original concept of a WHITE man. You are speaking ENGLISH - a language that was developed by WHITES. You have been throughly owned by WHITES. You are their bitch by default whether you like it or not. That car you drive was originally developed by WHITES. Your culture is the result of WHITE influence. Can you speak another language?? You may as well forget about English since you despise WHITES so much. Go learn your forefather's language. Everytime you speak / write you are showing how the WHITE man owned you and your ancestors. The only reason you are prosperring is because of the kindness of WHITES.

WHITES in America fought against and killed each other so YOU could have your FREEDOM. What have you done lately for WHITES? How have WHITES benefitted from your existence?

Speak up scrotum!

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2010, 06:07:51 AM »
yes.
there arent enough school buses in the country that can transport 11 million + people to mexico.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2010, 02:37:31 PM »
Once America fails Canada will suck a little less. That way at least the people from Quebec may actually have reason to be so arrogant on a regular basis.

First of all, you need to get this straight... CANADA DOESN'T SUCK!  >:(

Secondly, the Quebecois have never needed a reason to be so arrogant, why would they need one now?

We need to cut personal spending one day/week in protest because tax revenue is the only language the legislature understands. Plenty of businesses take a day off, consumers should as well.

And you think it makes a difference is you wait until Tuesday, instead of monday to make that much needed purchase?  ::)
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2010, 03:37:21 PM »
First of all, you need to get this straight... CANADA DOESN'T SUCK!  >:(

Secondly, the Quebecois have never needed a reason to be so arrogant, why would they need one now?

And you think it makes a difference is you wait until Tuesday, instead of monday to make that much needed purchase?  ::)

Consuming less and saving more will make a huge difference.

Additionally, the state need to feel, hear, get an organized "F-U" weekly so they know people are pissed. I'm talking real Boston Tea Party stuff not a bunch of idiots marching and yelling about Marxism, Maoism, Taoism or whatever other ism they're always going on about. The british didn't take notice until people started dumping tea in the harbor. Taxes are the only language they can possibly understand.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2010, 03:40:36 PM »
The interest in the tea party really seems to be fading.  They cancelled their convention just a few weeks before it was to be held?  That's a lot of people who already booked flights, hotels, etc (or is it?)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2010, 03:58:18 PM »
The interest in the tea party really seems to be fading.  They cancelled their convention just a few weeks before it was to be held?  That's a lot of people who already booked flights, hotels, etc (or is it?)

Until people start saying "F-U" in a way politicians cannot ignore we're all going to keep getting boned.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2010, 04:36:32 PM »

::)  ::)  Obama is as unpopular as ever.   His agenda is applauded by CPUSA, his rating are that of Carters', his economic plan is failed, and most peopl eare against his amnesty scheme.

Its only you and the LGBT'ers that view him with rose colored glasses. 

Amnesty for illegals is akin to applauding anarachy. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2010, 12:14:10 AM »
::)  ::)  Obama is as unpopular as ever.   His agenda is applauded by CPUSA, his rating are that of Carters', his economic plan is failed, and most peopl eare against his amnesty scheme.

Its only you and the LGBT'ers that view him with rose colored glasses. 

Amnesty for illegals is akin to applauding anarachy. 

My post was about the tea party losing popularity.
Your post was about Obama losing popularity.

Do you agree or disagree with my point?  And what does Obama have to do with the tea party?  Sounds like youre changing the subject ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2010, 05:29:27 AM »

My post was about the tea party losing popularity.
Your post was about Obama losing popularity.

Do you agree or disagree with my point?  And what does Obama have to do with the tea party?  Sounds like youre changing the subject ;)

Yeah 240, the Tea Party is so unpopular that the candidates it backed won their primaries in many of the races, many of the issues they champion are agree with by at least 50% of the population, etc. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2010, 05:59:14 AM »
Yeah 240, the Tea Party is so unpopular that the candidates it backed won their primaries in many of the races, many of the issues they champion are agree with by at least 50% of the population, etc. 

Why do you think they cancelled the convention?  One of their reasons: "It is hot in Las vegas in the summer".

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2010, 12:09:30 PM »

So you think Angle will win over Harry Reid in Nevada? Straight question, since Harry Reid is the most "despised" politician aside Pelosi by your standards. That should be a very easy win for the Tea Party.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2010, 03:39:04 PM »
So you think Angle will win over Harry Reid in Nevada? Straight question, since Harry Reid is the most "despised" politician aside Pelosi by your standards. That should be a very easy win for the Tea Party.

Yes, I'll make that call.  If I'm wrong, so be it.  But I think Reid is gone.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2010, 06:45:35 PM »

Barring some blue dress or macacca like gaffe, Angle will win. 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2010, 06:52:44 PM »
Can someone give me one decent reason to support a so called "pathway to citizenship" for those here illegally? 

Personally, I would deport every one of them without thinking twice about it. 

case by case i see it being helpfull.......there are a lot of illegals that i feel could contribute to helping this country grow.....i would also like to kick a lot of them out.....i would like to kick out a lot of non productive americans also...

bench

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2010, 07:53:45 PM »
case by case i see it being helpfull.......there are a lot of illegals that i feel could contribute to helping this country grow.....i would also like to kick a lot of them out.....i would like to kick out a lot of non productive americans also...

bench

Start with the ones that have a record. Guilty of crimes of some sort. Nothing against that, but to start rounding up people who crossed the border illegally, or people who have some sort of social contribution here and sent them home regardless of what kind of family ties they have or how much this move would damage their family structure is simply madness. But that's just my opinion.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2010, 08:33:20 PM »
What determines helping this country grow? Having a job? Donating to charity? Not being a criminal? Far too vague and far too many illegals to analyze on a case-by-case basis.

So they should be rewarded for entering the country illegally? What about the millions of people who wait years to enter this country through legal channels? Are the illegals that already here better than them or something?

Love how this keeps going ignored by the pro-amnesty far-leftists like kcballer.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2010, 11:26:09 AM »
What determines helping this country grow? Having a job? Donating to charity? Not being a criminal? Far too vague and far too many illegals to analyze on a case-by-case basis.

Love how this keeps going ignored by the pro-amnesty far-leftists like kcballer.
what i mean is if you are a natural born American with a life long career of crime, or unemployment...your hurting us, and you need to go.... if you are a non us born foreigner with a valuable skill, and good standing individual, you can be taken into consideration for amnesty(not guaranteed).....we aren't talking minimal skills here......something that is actually valuable...

bench

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2010, 11:29:05 AM »
Bloomberg said something similar the other day.  He said if you are an immigrant employing 10 or more people, or a foreginer who can demonstrate that he will employ 10 or more citizens, you should be given the red carpet treatment. 

I agree 10000000000%

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2010, 11:42:33 AM »
So they should be rewarded for entering the country illegally? What about the millions of people who wait years to enter this country through legal channels? Are the illegals that already here better than them or something?

My sentiments exactly!! If they're going to reward the criminals for their crimes, then they need to issue REFUNDS to all those immigrants who came here LEGALLY. You can start with some family members of mine, who immigrated here from Jamaica.

;D