Author Topic: Gloves Coming Off As Romney Aide Attacks Palin  (Read 1945 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Gloves Coming Off As Romney Aide Attacks Palin
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2010, 05:04:07 AM »
How does your depressed, retarded ass, get that I become "owned" when the DOW falls a few points? Do you even realize how stupid you sound? I know you can't stop mentioning me in your posts and following me around like a jealous stalker, but if you are going to behave in that manner, at least make sense.  :-\ And...at least have the BALLS to address me directly, instead of reading (and scarily memorizing?  :-\) my posts and then running to another thread to make your little lame as ad hominem attacks about me and then run away hoping I won't notice. We all know you are depressed, and bitter, but don't be a coward, bro. Step up to me directly with your bullshit, so I can destroy you.

When have I "put my foot in my mouth?" When? Do we want to go through the embarrassing "predictions" you've made on behalf of your beloved Paul Ron, that have not even come CLOSE to coming true? Or how when asked to elaborate on your financial background, whether you've ever been to New York, what type of positions you've held, or what are your academic achievements in business, finance, and economics, you run and hide like a little COWARD?

You're not only a miserable, depressed little cretin, but you will now be called Ziggy The Coward to properly reflect that you are not only on an anti depressant, but you have no balls.  ;)

How is that crash in gold working out for you and your 15 advisors?     Ha ha moron.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Gloves Coming Off As Romney Aide Attacks Palin
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2010, 08:00:06 AM »
How does your depressed, retarded ass, get that I become "owned" when the DOW falls a few points? Do you even realize how stupid you sound? I know you can't stop mentioning me in your posts and following me around like a jealous stalker, but if you are going to behave in that manner, at least make sense.  :-\ And...at least have the BALLS to address me directly, instead of reading (and scarily memorizing?  :-\) my posts and then running to another thread to make your little lame as ad hominem attacks about me and then run away hoping I won't notice. We all know you are depressed, and bitter, but don't be a coward, bro. Step up to me directly with your bullshit, so I can destroy you.

When have I "put my foot in my mouth?" When? Do we want to go through the embarrassing "predictions" you've made on behalf of your beloved Paul Ron, that have not even come CLOSE to coming true? Or how when asked to elaborate on your financial background, whether you've ever been to New York, what type of positions you've held, or what are your academic achievements in business, finance, and economics, you run and hide like a little COWARD?

You're not only a miserable, depressed little cretin, but you will now be called Ziggy The Coward to properly reflect that you are not only on an anti depressant, but you have no balls.  ;)

Hittin the crack pipe again I see. How's is this for direct, go fuck yerself. Bring up a prediction I made that was suppose to come to pass by now. Start scoping the answer, Mr. I'm too busy to post but then post 10 nonsensical rants in an hour.