Author Topic: Future UFC champion - special moves  (Read 20201 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Don't F@#K with me! Future UFC champion.
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2010, 12:21:39 PM »
Oh, the irony!
Hahahahahah!
Project much?
Sorry to break it to you, but YOURE the one with the big fucking mouth and YOURE the one who talks out of your ass, Mr. "try and convince getbig posters how tough you are by posting links to a training facility"

So answer the question..........are  you a fucking Marine are you a poser?  

Is this funny to you?  All games aside..........all bullshit aside who the fuck do you think is nursing these guys back to health?  You know what kind of healthcare is involved when a wounded soldier comes back without his legs or his arms?  
http://www.puttingforpatriots.com/mainimages/MarineSalutesInjured.png

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2010, 12:22:27 PM »
Keep laughing dumbshit........two of my friends who are nurses were frontline medics pulling worthless pieces of shit out of burning humvees and saving their lives.  You've obviously never been to a Veteran's hospital have you?  Who the fuck do you think is taking care of your "Bros" who've gotten their legs and arms blow off.......you know how many guys your age can't wipe their own ass and can't get out of bed and can't even hold their own dick up because they were injured in Iraq or Afghanistan.  You ever seen a former Marine or Special Forces be humbled by having to live the rest of his life with a colostomy bag?  Who the fuck do you think shows him how to care for his colostomy bag?  Who the fuck do you think shows all the young soldiers that are paralyzed below their waist how to self catheterize themselves because they have no control over their bladder.  Is shit like that funny to you Marine?   You could probably give two shits about any of that judging by your juvenile and immature posts...........in fact I doubt you're even a fucking Marine..........probably a fucking poser loser. Semper Fidelis?  Yeah right!  
Camp Pendelton, Ca, 3/5 Mofo, 0311, (Former) USMC. Again, whos talking out of their ass... oh wait, its you! hahaha!
Dont you realize how fucking retarded you sound by making assumptions and then being proven wrong?
Youre just proving us right, that YOURE the one that talks out your ass, and that YOURE the with the big mouth. Hahah!

spinnis

« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2010, 12:26:53 PM »
Camp Pendelton, Ca, 3/5 Mofo, 0311. Again, whos talking out of their ass... oh wait, its you! hahaha!
Dont you realize how fucking retarded you sound by making assumptions and then being proven wrong?
Youre just proving us right, that YOURE the one that talks out your ass, and that YOURE the with the big mouth. Hahah!

*insert mcAnus's desperate attempt to turn the subject around again*

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2010, 12:27:38 PM »
Camp Pendelton, Ca, 3/5 Mofo, 0311. Again, whos talking out of their ass... oh wait, its you! hahaha!

What's your ethnicity?  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2010, 12:28:31 PM »
What's your ethnicity?  
WTF does that matter? Im white as the day is long.  ???

spinnis

« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2010, 12:29:18 PM »
Camp Pendelton, Ca, 3/5 Mofo, 0311, (Former) USMC. Again, whos talking out of their ass... oh wait, its you! hahaha!

*insert mcAnus's desperate attempt to turn the subject around again*

What's your ethnicity?  

hahahahahahahhahaha

like a fucking clock hahahahahaha

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2010, 12:30:50 PM »

Im not trying to prove anyone right or wrong.  But in all seriousness I'd like to know how you feel about all the nurses and therapists that work hard taking care of all your fallen brothers and comrades from the war.  Have you ever been in a Veteran's hospital?  Do you even have a fucking clue what nurses do?  Or are you going to keep acting like an immature idiot.  I mean if you're the type of Marine serving me and the USA I'm fucking ashamed to call myself an American.  Is this shit funny to you?

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://b-29s-over-korea.com/Our-Wounded-Iraq-Veterans/images/INJURED%2520MARINE.jpg&imgrefurl=http://b-29s-over-korea.com/Our-Wounded-Iraq-Veterans/Our-Wounded-Iraq-Veterans3.html&h=812&w=500&sz=48&tbnid=DwSGVbWO_NzBAM:&tbnh=144&tbnw=89&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dinjured%2Bmarine&hl=en&usg=__ymSEKFuWpxPW-ahteEY3qlHL7QU=&sa=X&ei=nVRDTKubDsP-8Aa-mc3UDw&ved=0CDgQ9QEwBQ

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2010, 12:32:17 PM »
WTF does that matter? Im white as the day is long.  ???

What company were you in? 

spinnis

« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2010, 12:32:24 PM »
Im not trying to prove anyone right or wrong.

So you're basically just trying to lie? lie and lie some more?

How nice coming from a nurse that takes care of soldiers..

Or are you going to keep acting like an immature idiot. 

seriously you fucking Have to be kidding right? hahahaha

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2010, 12:33:42 PM »
What does that have to do with anything?
Im mocking you because youre on here being a complete asshole, talking out of your ass and projecting that onto others.
I have nothing but respect for Nurses, the JOB.
However, Im not gonna respect someone JUST because theyre a nurse. Youre an asshole, Im gonna treat you like an asshole. Plain and simple.
Fact is, 99% of Nurses are women. And youre in a womans job. As far as the corpman in the military, its a totally different scenario Theyre are not "nurses".
But, Im assuming youve never been in the military, so you have no idea what corpmen go through.  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2010, 12:35:23 PM »
What company were you in? 
Lol. Just keep pushing huh?
Kilo.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2010, 12:37:21 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2010, 12:39:31 PM »
Desperatley googling trying to prove me wrong? Lol.
And no im not giving you my name and shit. Just accept the fact that you were wrong and talked outta your ass like you always do.  ::)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2010, 12:40:21 PM »

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2010, 12:40:50 PM »
What does that have to do with anything?
Im mocking you because youre on here being a complete asshole, talking out of your ass and projecting that onto others.
I have nothing but respect for Nurses, the JOB.
However, Im not gonna respect someone JUST because theyre a nurse. Youre an asshole, Im gonna treat you like an asshole. Plain and simple.
Fact is, 99% of Nurses are women. And youre in a womans job. As far as the corpman in the military, its a totally different scenario Theyre are not "nurses".
But, Im assuming youve never been in the military, so you have no idea what corpmen go through.  ::)

Haha oh now you're backtracking like a fucking little bitch that you are.  I'm not being a complete asshole.  In fact I don't even know who the fuck you are or why the fuck you are even posting in my thread except to back your boyfriend Swede up.  And Swede is one of the biggest assholes on this board.  Now all of a sudden you have respect for nurses?  LMAO!  I don't give a shit if you respect me or anyone but judging by your immature comments you don't even know what respect is.  There is no such thing as a woman's job you dipshit.  There are women who are Marines are there not? If you're a female in Isreal you're serving on the front lines along side the men.  So you need rethinkg what the fuck it means to be a man nowadays.  Fact is you're less of a man than most judging by your arrogance and chauvinism.  I work with many Marines and have lived in Carlsbad and I can say the guys I know sure as came off as a lot more intellgent than you and none of them have probably ever heard of getbig.  Do you think because you're a Marine that automatically makes you a man or makes you a bad ass?  

spinnis

« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2010, 12:41:13 PM »
Desperatley googling trying to prove me wrong? Lol.
And no im not giving you my name and shit. Just accept the fact that you were wrong and talked outta your ass like you always do.  ::)

whats that smell?

can you smell it?

smells like..

a

NAME CHANGE from MrAnus lol.

OR hes probably creating a gimmick as we speak lol.

spinnis

« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2010, 12:43:32 PM »
Haha oh now you're backtracking like a fucking little bitch that you are.

Ok so lets see,

You called him out on being a marine.

He proves you wrong.

And Boom hes backtracking.

You ask him how be feels about what nurses do

he responds and says he respect the Job but not You

and now hes backtracking again after responding honestly to your Question.

what fucking world do you live in mcAnus?

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2010, 12:43:50 PM »

spinnis

« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2010, 12:44:32 PM »
 In fact I don't even know who the fuck you are or why the fuck you are even posting in my thread except to back your boyfriend Swede up.  

Oh that will Surley push shockwave over the edge, being called gay? holy effing shit!

haha

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2010, 12:45:52 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2010, 12:46:21 PM »
Haha oh now you're backtracking like a fucking little bitch that you are.  I'm not being a complete asshole.  In fact I don't even know who the fuck you are or why the fuck you are even posting in my thread except to back your boyfriend Swede up.  And Swede is one of the biggest assholes on this board.  Now all of a sudden you have respect for nurses?  LMAO!  I don't give a shit if you respect me or anyone but judging by your immature comments you don't even know what respect is.  There is no such thing as a woman's job you dipshit.  There are women who are Marines are there not? If you're a female in Isreal you're serving on the front lines along side the men.  So you need rethinkg what the fuck it means to be a man nowadays.  Fact is you're less of a man than most judging by your arrogance and chauvinism.  I work with many Marines and have lived in Carlsbad and I can say the guys I know sure as came off as a lot more intellgent than you and none of them have probably ever heard of getbig.  Do you think because you're a Marine that automatically makes you a man or makes you a bad ass?  
BWAHAHAHA You truely are a fucking idiot! HAHAHA!!!

NEWSFLASH MR. "Im so tough im gonna post how badass I am, complete with links to my training facility" -
Youre the one that brought up me being a Marine, and tried to call me out, then I proved you wrong for talking out your ass, now your trying desperatley to turn this epic mess around.
YOURE THE ONE trying to convince people how tough you are.

I respect people. I respect Nurses who have earned that respect.
However, when a man comes on here acting like a bitch talking out of his ass without knowing WTF hes talking about, damn right Im gonna mock him, youre a male nurse. Lol. I have never seen a male nurse in any clinic I have ever stepped foot in. Youre a man in what is traditionally a womans field, and you cant handle that were mocking you for it.
Bwahahahah!!!!!!!

Kane89

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2010, 12:46:58 PM »
Guy would kick the A$$ of 99% of get biggers....

Until he was takin to the ground...    :)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2010, 12:47:21 PM »
Lol. Just keep pushing huh?
Kilo.

No I'll leave the gimmicks to you and Swede.  It's obvious you both have a few.  

spinnis

« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2010, 12:49:18 PM »
No I'll leave the gimmicks to you and Swede.  It's obvious you both have a few.  

here he goes again..

So

wanna bet?

you send 1000$ to ron and I do the same.

then he tracks my ip or whatever to see If I have gimmicks.. If I do then you get mine 1000 and yours back. And if I dont then Ron sends the money to me

Deal?

Or just wanna lie and backtrack again?

hell, I could even give you 1000 bucks for just Proving me wrong.. take your time lol

spinnis

« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2010, 12:50:35 PM »

*Insert subject change and hell maby a lame insult from mrAnus*