Author Topic: Future UFC champion - special moves  (Read 20232 times)

spinnis

Re: Don't F@#K with me! Future UFC champion.
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2010, 10:54:35 AM »
Cung Le would beat the shit out of 99% of  the world's population just with head kicks Sansho style  baby .

when you watched his most recent liver kicks in SLOW MO you still couldn't fucking see it coming. Insane.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2010, 10:56:03 AM »
when I know im right/you're lying mcanus I dont feel the Need to Prove myself nor do I feel offended.. so no you go digging if thats what you wanna do lol.

You posted in my thread dumbshit.  I have nothing to lie about bro.  You on the other hand have every reason to lie.  Your entire identity revolves around your reputation here on getbig.  I mean not only have you posted pictures of yourself multiple times you've also posted pictures of "hot chicks in your kitchen".  LMAO!  That's pretty pathetic bro.  The need to prove your self worth on a bodybuilding forum like getbig.  And I say this with sincerity.  You seem like a very disenfrachized young man.  Someone who's future looks very bleak.  In the end bro you just don't have a lot going for you.  

spinnis

« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2010, 11:01:49 AM »
You posted in my thread dumbshit.  I have nothing to lie about bro.

bro? trying to turn this around going in the whole Friend style approach of insulting?

Listen mcanus, 99% of what you say about me is just lies, thats why I dont bother responding and proving you wrong each and every time, why? because lies doesn't offend me at all and I stopped feeling the need to Prove everyone wrong a long time ago here on the boards..

Its funny to provoke back because you always end up posting a huuuuge response to just One sentence from me..

And I never once felt the need to lie either....
How many times on getbig have I been "caught in a lie" or "exposed" ?

think about that =)

or just keep doing what you're doing Bro, doesnt honestly matter that much =)

And I responded because tkd at That level isn't like some of the Useless karate shit we see.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2010, 11:05:44 AM »
Swede all bullshit aside since you want to get personal,
You're a fucking loser.  You are ugly, you work a dead end job and you have no girlfriend.

You’re a male - fucking - nurse.. a bitch ass nurse.

A.... n u r s e - LOL.

You do a woman’s work.

Stfu. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2010, 11:09:12 AM »
I called him out on not having a girlfriend.  Girlfriend aka someone that likes you enough to want to fuck you on a regular basis.  Unless I see a picture of his dick going into their pussy a picture of hot chicks in a kitchen doesn't mean shit.  But I'm sure it's very impressive for someone like you.  
Impressive to me? Hahah Im married retard.
You inferred he couldnt get a woman, and you were wrong, plain and simple, as is 99% of the shit that comes out of your mouth, you are a liar, plain and simple, you come on here and talk mad shit about fucking everything with absolutley nothing to substantiate your claims, and when proven wrong, you simply try and find another angle to twist it.

I know in your head youre right and youre justified and all this gay shit, but the bottom line is youre delusion, youre a liar, and youre an idiot.

You are a legend in your own mind, hahah oh brother. Better go and find some other board to try and impress with your "awesomness", cause everyone here knows what a moron you are.  ;D
*EDIT*
Youre a NURSE?! lol. Im sure you make good money, but tell me, how does it feel to hold a womands position? Hahaha oh brother, gayer than the day is long.
Youre everything that is wrong with men today. Effeminate, liar, manipulator, hahah youre everything a man shouldnt be.  :(

spinnis

« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2010, 11:12:52 AM »
but tell me, how does it feel

maby you should ask him how it feel to give Protate exams to old men  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2010, 11:16:27 AM »
maby you should ask him how it feel to give Protate exams to old men  ;D
hahah oh brother, gayer than gay sex.  :D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2010, 11:27:20 AM »
maby you should ask him how it feel to give Protate exams to old men  ;D

Urologists do that you fucking retard.  LOL.  I guess you'd call a urologist gay right because he sticks his fingers up a dude's ass to check for prostate cancer.  Remember loser a urologist probably makes more money in an hour than you do in an entire week.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2010, 11:29:22 AM »
You’re a male - fucking - nurse.. a bitch ass nurse.

A.... n u r s e - LOL.

You do a woman’s work.

Stfu. 

Haaha and you're a fucking artist.  A FUCKING ARTIST?  ARTISTS are some of the biggest panty waist guys around.  I mean seriously bro....not only that you are a fucking starving artist.................. .you don't even make a living at it. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2010, 11:30:38 AM »
Hahahaha male nurse!
HAHAHAHAHA MALE NURSE!!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ever had an old patient accidently piss on you while you were changing his depends? hahaha.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2010, 11:40:43 AM »
Hahahaha male nurse!
HAHAHAHAHA MALE NURSE!!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ever had an old patient accidently piss on you while you were changing his depends? hahaha.

And what do you do tough guy?.  Do you even know what nurses do nowadays?  This is the 21st century you retard not the 1950s.  Do you think all nurses empty bed pans and wipe ass all day?  Flight nurse, anesthesia nurse, legal nurse consulting, forensic nurse, nurse practitioner and the list goes on.  You think all they we do is wipe ass and empty bed pans while making well over six figures huh?  LOL.  You're an idiot. 

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2010, 11:50:25 AM »
Haaha and you're a fucking artist.  A FUCKING ARTIST?  ARTISTS are some of the biggest panty waist #### around. 

Visual art is a male dominated field.. not to mention one of the most appealing to the opposite sex. Being an artist is an exciting thing to a lot of women.

On the other hand, it takes a certain type of *guy* to be interested in a predominantly female field like nursing (lol).. usually a highly gay type of guy.

*Male nurse* doesn’t quite give women a tingle in the crotch region. 

I can only imagine the sheer lack of masculinity required to be a male nurse. You must fit in with the girls.. and you do, very well apparently. Your bedside manner has to be top notch.. I’m sure you’re an extremely caring, nurturing type of guy. As any nurse should be.

You go on with your manly self..

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2010, 11:55:55 AM »
Visual art is a male dominated field.. not to mention one of the most appealing to the opposite sex. Being an artist is an exciting thing to a lot of women.

On the other hand, it takes a certain type of *guy* to be interested in a predominantly female field like nursing (lol).. usually a highly gay type of guy.

*Male nurse* doesn’t quite give women a tingle in the crotch region. 

I can only imagine the sheer lack of masculinity required to be a male nurse. You must fit in with the girls.. and you do, very well apparently. Your bedside manner has to be top notch.. I’m sure you’re an extremely caring, nurturing type of guy. As any nurse should be.

You go on with your manly self..

Haha yeah keep telling yourself that you fairy.  Visual art?  LOL.  Most of the women I know that actually care about art aren't that attractive.  They are usually the greeny, hippie patchouli wearing skanks or they are euro trash.  I mean seriously........you are arguing that art is a more manly profession than nursing?  That's fucking hilarious.  And you're a moron because like I said above not all nursing is wiping ass and emptying bedpans i.e. bedside  nursing.  Nursing nowadays can garner 100K or more easily and there are all types of jobs and advanced practice opportunities.  Most artists don't make any money at what they do.  If you did trust me you wouldn't be hanging around on getbig all day and night you be out visiting museums and banging all the hot art chicks.  When I was in school all the art guys were either gay or big time pussies. 

spinnis

« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2010, 12:02:08 PM »
Nursing nowadays can garner 100K or more easily

Ok, so lets "assume" you earn 100k or more,

do you have ANY IDEA how fucking pathetic that makes you look? (more then usual) earning 100k each year and still feels the need to come to getbig and spew 98% lies?

I wonder who's life isn't looking bright in the end champ.

you should sit down, and take a look at yourself, if you have it all "sorted out" as you "claim" that why do you have all these pointless needs.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2010, 12:06:16 PM »
Blockhead is a nurse

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2010, 12:09:34 PM »
Haha yeah keep telling yourself that you fairy.  Visual art?  LOL.  Most of the women I know that actually care about art aren't that attractive. 

You’re clueless.. you’re also doing a woman’s job - end of story.

95% of nurses are female.. that’s a fact. The other 5% are oddball guys, like you. Of that small percentage of strange men who actually desire to be a nurse (lol).. I would guesstimate 95% + to be homosexual..

Where do you fit in?

Ask 100 men to describe a nurse.. and the majority will come up with something similar to this -

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2010, 12:11:19 PM »
And what do you do tough guy?.  Do you even know what nurses do nowadays?  This is the 21st century you retard not the 1950s.  Do you think all nurses empty bed pans and wipe ass all day?  Flight nurse, anesthesia nurse, legal nurse consulting, forensic nurse, nurse practitioner and the list goes on.  You think all they we do is wipe ass and empty bed pans while making well over six figures huh?  LOL.  You're an idiot. 
Bwahahahah!!!!
 Tough guy? Im not the one on an internet forum trying to convince a bunch of anonymous posters how badass I am, Mr Nurse. And youre right, this is the 21st century, where the man has lost his identity and occupies female jobs! Hahahahah!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2010, 12:13:03 PM »
nurses save lives

that's not something to belittle

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2010, 12:13:11 PM »
Ok, so lets "assume" you earn 100k or more,

do you have ANY IDEA how fucking pathetic that makes you look? (more then usual) earning 100k each year and still feels the need to come to getbig and spew 98% lies?

I wonder who's life isn't looking bright in the end champ.

you should sit down, and take a look at yourself, if you have it all "sorted out" as you "claim" that why do you have all these pointless needs.

::)  haha I must have struck a nerve talking about your future.  I don't claim to have shit sorted out.  You have a big fucking mouth and talk out of your ass.  So don't whine because someone decides to tell you the truth.  

spinnis

« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2010, 12:16:58 PM »
::)  haha I must have struck a nerve talking about your future.  I don't claim to have shit sorted out.  You have a big fucking mouth and talk out of your ass.  So don't whine because someone decides to tell you the truth.  

No, mcAnus not all all actually (yes I know you would like to think so to keep yourself going and how you're ignoring when I once again explained how pathetic you come across), I just cant keep myself from noticing the giant holes in all your "stories" all the time.

Then again Im sure you're used to holes?    ....male holes that is....

Your insecurities are just eating away at you from the inside..  sort them out or you will never be at peace bro.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2010, 12:18:56 PM »
Bwahahahah!!!!
 Tough guy? Im not the one on an internet forum trying to convince a bunch of anonymous posters how badass I am, Mr Nurse. And youre right, this is the 21st century, where the man has lost his identity and occupies female jobs! Hahahahah!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Keep laughing dumbshit........two of my friends who are nurses were frontline medics pulling worthless pieces of shit out of burning humvees and saving their lives.  You've obviously never been to a Veteran's hospital have you?  Who the fuck do you think is taking care of your "Bros" who've gotten their legs and arms blow off.......you know how many guys your age can't wipe their own ass and can't get out of bed and can't even hold their own dick up because they were injured in Iraq or Afghanistan.  You ever seen a former Marine or Special Forces be humbled by having to live the rest of his life with a colostomy bag?  Who the fuck do you think shows him how to care for his colostomy bag?  Who the fuck do you think shows all the young soldiers that are paralyzed below their waist how to self catheterize themselves because they have no control over their bladder.  Is shit like that funny to you Marine?   You could probably give two shits about any of that judging by your juvenile and immature posts...........in fact I doubt you're even a fucking Marine..........probably a fucking poser loser. Semper Fidelis?  Yeah right!  

spinnis

« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2010, 12:19:42 PM »
nurses save lives

that's not something to belittle

the only thing mcanus has saved is a 75yr old man from shitting himself when mcAnus was kind enough to keep his finger in there a little longer then usual.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2010, 12:19:52 PM »
Oh, the irony!
Hahahahahah!
Project much?
Sorry to break it to you, but YOURE the one with the big fucking mouth and YOURE the one who talks out of your ass, Mr. "try and convince getbig posters how tough you are by posting links to a training facility"

spinnis

« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2010, 12:20:55 PM »
Project much?

and we have a winner!

one of the biggest backfires since methods arm thread  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2010, 12:21:08 PM »
Keep laughing dumbshit........two of my friends who are nurses were frontline medics pulling worthless pieces of shit out of burning humvees and saving their lives.  You've obviously never been to a Veteran's hospital have you?  Who the fuck do you think is taking care of your "Bros" who've gotten their legs and arms blow off.......you know how many guys your age can't wipe their own ass and can't get out of bed and can't even hold their own dick up because they were injured in Iraq or Afghanistan.  You ever seen a former Marine or Special Forces be humbled by having to live the rest of his life with a colostomy bag?  Who the fuck do you think shows him how to care for his colostomy bag?  Who the fuck do you think shows all the young soldiers that are paralyzed below their waist how to self catheterize themselves because they have no control over their bladder.  Is shit like that funny to you Marine?   You could probably give two shits about any of that judging by your juvenile and immature posts...........in fact I doubt you're even a fucking Marine..........probably a fucking poser loser. Semper Fidelis?  Yeah right!  
Uhh,,.... Female nurses?!
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!