Author Topic: Violence at the Black Expo  (Read 12850 times)

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Violence at the Black Expo
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2010, 04:38:54 PM »
British citizens voicing their concerns over high crime rates

yeah you guys arent doing so well yourselves are you...Anwar al-Awlaki US citizen just added to the blacklist, on top of that pakistani guy earlier this year...shouldn't throw stones in glass houses my friend.

...oh and i just remembered fort hood and the bomber in chicago...we havent had any this year.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2010, 04:50:58 PM »
yeah you guys arent doing so well yourselves are you...Anwar al-Awlaki US citizen just added to the blacklist, on top of that pakistani guy earlier this year...shouldn't throw stones in glass houses my friend.

...oh and i just remembered fort hood and the bomber in chicago...we havent had any this year.

Points taken, but do you EVER think you would see that protest being held in NYC with those signs, etc...?    and don't even get me started on the odds of it happening in the south...

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2010, 04:57:30 PM »
Points taken, but do you EVER think you would see that protest being held in NYC with those signs, etc...?    and don't even get me started on the odds of it happening in the south...

Mate if i had my way these protests wouldnt take place in england either...seriously they piss me the fuck off. But its a freedom of speech thing. According to british law if they dont incite violence or encourage terrorism then they're free to say what ever the hell they what....

which conversely means im free to call them whatever the hell I want...trouble is it just encourages them to believe we're all against them and that Islam is more important than being British...cant win.

But you're right I cant ever imagine that happening in the Southern States...though I think there was something similar in LA. Can't remember exactly but it was on youtube somewhere. The guys were funded by the muslim brotherhood (could have been in michigan actually)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2010, 08:31:05 PM »

lol my post was a joke suggesting the UK needed to get tough on crime by instituting shariah law as per the sign (an absurd notion)

furthermore, I was portraying the radicals as merely concerned citizens with the most innocent of intentions (even more absurd)

I laughed  :-*

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2010, 09:01:15 PM »
Your english is appalling.  GED?

You should check out my past research papers on viral replication via RNA strains and Hamming Squence Spacing.  Damn good s##t...I’d say.  as far as any kind of literature n this board...  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::).    

my man...Gracie.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2010, 09:07:04 PM »
You should check out my past research papers on viral replication via RNA strains and Hamming Squence Spacing.  Damn good s##t...I’d say.  as far as any kind of literature n this board...  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::).    

my man...Gracie.

If I was your professor I would have flunked you for misspelling "sequence" in the title of the paper.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2010, 09:09:01 PM »
If I was your professor I would have flunked you for misspelling "sequence" in the title of the paper.

thanks.  i'll pay attention when ron starts paying me or has some reward system.    

seperate vs separate - this puppy is common in the sciences.  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2010, 09:17:18 PM »
Its stuff like this why im glad I dont live in the USA

In the UK we dont have shit like that over here and men are men, where as in america white men are so insecure its laughable.

haha yeah ok...

are you sure you like in the uk?  ::)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1267263/Nurse-Katie-Cullen-stabbed-130-times-asylum-seeker-ex-boyfriend.html

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2010, 09:31:53 PM »
i've never met one person in states that got anything from affirmative action...not one f##king person.  now...i have met people who benefit from welfare.  damn...school is expensive...so i'd love to get me some of them food stamps for good eating.  let me write this again.  I HAVENT MET A F##KIN PERSON IN THE STATES THAT GOT ANYTHING FROM AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.  Keep the clown ass white north american agenda alive and well.

you sound like stupid ass chemistry professor in undergrad w/masters who said she dont believe in AA.  i think it was pointed at me because i was only minority in physical chem I at time.  2 PT jobs later...I'm moved past her level.  Anyway...where do i apply for AA programs because I'm tired of working and educating myself?  See problem is I havent met a minority that benefited from this "so called" program so I dont know who to ask or where the f##k to look!

many white guys could not get hired as firefighters in miami because they were/ had to hire blacks.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2010, 10:32:34 PM »
many white guys could not get hired as firefighters in miami because they were/ had to hire blacks.

i have family in FL.  please show me article.  i didnt hear this story.  i'm aware of stories, but as i said, i have never met anyone in person who benefited from AA.   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2010, 06:01:39 AM »
Mate if i had my way these protests wouldnt take place in england either...seriously they piss me the fuck off. But its a freedom of speech thing. According to british law if they dont incite violence or encourage terrorism then they're free to say what ever the hell they what....

which conversely means im free to call them whatever the hell I want...trouble is it just encourages them to believe we're all against them and that Islam is more important than being British...cant win.

But you're right I cant ever imagine that happening in the Southern States...though I think there was something similar in LA. Can't remember exactly but it was on youtube somewhere. The guys were funded by the muslim brotherhood (could have been in michigan actually)

I visited England quite a few times when I lived in Germany, this was in the 90's and always had a great time and loved it.  Even the people in London, who a lot of people consider standoffish, were very cool.  I went back in the early 2000's and was shocked at the change....had some turd muslim staring me down on the tube....I was secretly hoping (as long as he wasn't strapped with c4) that he would start something, but of course with him by himself and me by myself he had nothing to say....just the "stink-eye." haha

I really hope the climate in England changes, seems France is at least attempting to do something to stop the tide, but it might be too late.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2010, 06:31:16 AM »
I personally recommend chaldean/arab infested Metro Detroit area

For anyone familiar it is astounding the nerve those half savages cum gas station money have

The only time in my life I though ethnic cleansing it's ok ..and I was coming from fucking Romania

The blacks in Detroit were civilised people compared to the chaldeam/arab/albanian/russian shit

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2010, 11:42:17 AM »
Maybe the watermelon wen't bad in the heat ???

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2010, 11:48:08 AM »
Maybe the watermelon wen't bad in the heat ???

;D  Or they ran out of orange drank?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2010, 11:52:49 AM »
;D  Or they ran out of orange drank?

;D  Or they got shorted some extra crispy from KFC ???

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2010, 12:10:08 PM »

;D  Or they got shorted some extra crispy from KFC ???

;D  Or they heard the Tyler Perry marathon was canceled...