Author Topic: Milo's in custody again - Bail Raised to $350,000  (Read 28373 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Milo's in custody again - Bail Raised to $350,000
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2010, 12:52:55 PM »
As Nasser hismelf said when asked why he's "burning bridges" - "Bridges to what?  To whom?"  He does not need anything from the industry and lots of fans of the "sport" want to know the truth and rather than turning a blind eye towards it.  

Again you are calling him "two  faced" and referring to the guys in those picturers as his "friends" even though I already pointed out that they were just people within the same industry as him, such as your own former classmates or coworkers and did not hang out outside of industry functions.  Is everyone who you work with or shared class with a "friend?"   ::)  Everyone you have been in a picture with a "friend?"  Guess I have over a thousand friends then.

When it comes to his actual friends, Nasser is the greatest friend one can have - extremely hospitable, loyal, generous, and sincere.  Any friend of his will tell you this.

Sigh... like I said, the guy is two faced, he talks shit about everyone.. I truly don't believe he has any or is capable of having friends..  people in just in the same industry as him!? then why is he smiling and pretending to look happy and sincere in all the pictures if he hates all these people so much? would you be in hundreds of pictures smiling with your arm around somebody in the same picture if you couldn't stand them and talked all the shit he did about them afterwards ?!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2010, 01:14:31 PM »

Sigh... like I said, the guy is two faced, he talks shit about everyone.. I truly don't believe he has any or is capable of having friends..  people in just in the same industry as him!? then why is he smiling and pretending to look happy and sincere in all the pictures if he hates all these people so much? would you be in hundreds of pictures smiling with your arm around somebody in the same picture if you couldn't stand them and talked all the shit he did about them afterwards ?!

Exactly  He claims he couldn't stand milos back then and yet chose to continue hanging around him.  Its only after he gets forced out of competition due to health reasons that he starts trash talking when he hadn't uttered a single negative word about them when he was still competing.

Another example of him being two faced is cheating on his wife (plus beating her) despite the fact that she spent years helping him with his contest preps. Another person he used and discarded.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2010, 01:36:54 PM »

:-\

QFT

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2010, 01:43:35 PM »

Wrong - he has many friends, and there are tons of people (some within the industry) who he speaks positively about all the time and has respect for.  In his interviews he also praised some within the industry, and in person he does as well.  Who are you referring to with him having "hundreds" of pictures with smiling then talking shit about them?  Palumbo?  Milos?  Kovacs?  There are a few or several at most pictures with such characters but "hundreds?"  Like I said, I'm sure you are in pictures with some people over the years who you do not respect today.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2010, 01:44:53 PM »

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2010, 02:11:32 PM »
One is a bitter, broke failure selling thongs to schmoes to keep his head above water, the other one rots in the slammer. Bodybuilding, sport of the kings. ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2010, 02:44:46 PM »
  WHAT is the REAL 411?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2010, 03:23:11 PM »
Trying to figure out who's got the most felons....BB or MMA.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2010, 05:12:18 PM »
One is a bitter, broke failure selling thongs to schmoes to keep his head above water millionnaire, enjoying retired life in San Diego, and the other one rots in the slammer. Bodybuilding, sport of the kings. ;D

Funny thing is, despite the bold text, people are still comparing lifestyle and character of the two on this thread

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2010, 05:17:01 PM »
Trying to figure out who's got the most felons....BB or MMA.
NFL

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2010, 05:27:59 PM »
Funny thing is, despite the bold text, people are still comparing lifestyle and character of the two on this thread

How do you know he's a millionaire?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2010, 05:33:02 PM »

don't all millionaires sell their soiled manties online to pay the rent?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2010, 05:43:21 PM »
douchebag...this is why i copy n paste story.  add hulk-tron or whatever his username is to the list.

Haha, looks like I touched a nerve with "G_Thang".

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2010, 05:46:29 PM »
Oh yeah, the gym business is just so lucrative...

That, and all the $$$$$$ loaded bodybuilders that buy dope and pay for "advices"

Add Personal training and extremely valuable fitness/nutrition seminars= Millionaire status.

He'd be lucky to clear 100K yearly.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2010, 05:47:16 PM »
don't all millionaires sell their soiled manties online to pay the rent?

lmao great point maybe that's what broke him into the millions  :-X

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #115 on: July 24, 2010, 06:29:00 PM »
Are soiled manties a liquid market?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2010, 06:47:39 PM »
well I know the whole story and lets just say it is very very scandalous
No you don't.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: July 24, 2010, 08:14:09 PM »
yes I do, a good friend of mine is very good friends with one of milos very very close friends.........I know every fuckin detail, to the T!  The gym is not owned by the bank either.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #118 on: July 24, 2010, 08:22:00 PM »
yes I do, a good friend of mine is very good friends with one of milos very very close friends.........I know every fuckin detail, to the T!  The gym is not owned by the bank either.

I saw about 3 people in MetRx today with Kolosium tanks on and one was some huge euro looking dude training some chick. Looks like their going to start migrating from Milos' gym to MetRx....there goes the neighborhood >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2010, 08:22:42 PM »
yes I do, a good friend of mine is very good friends with one of milos very very close friends.........I know every fuckin detail, to the T! 

LOL my uncles cousin said that one time he met this guy that claimed he knew this dude that saw this one guy talking to Milos and he told me you were wrong.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2010, 08:24:29 PM »
LOL my uncles cousin said that one time he met this guy that claimed he knew this dude that saw this one guy talking to Milos and he told me you were wrong.

LMAO!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2010, 08:26:15 PM »

Not my place to give details, but I have seen proofs.  Will leave it at that, up to you to believe it or not.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2010, 08:27:27 PM »
the gym is owned by a business man who had someone forge a contract while milos was out of the country, and he didnt threaten a cop, he threatened his public defender, and when the baliffs in court tried to apprehend him he started to resist and wrestle with the cops while in cuffs.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2010, 08:28:35 PM »
hey chaos your a assgrease dickspit...............f uck off!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2010, 08:30:05 PM »
hey chaos your a assgrease dickspit...............f uck off!
Check your PMs, you fat jailbird.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!