Author Topic: The USDA NAACP lady...  (Read 4579 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
The USDA NAACP lady...
« on: July 21, 2010, 03:21:35 PM »
WTF is the big deal?  She said something goofy twenty years ago, the farmer was on the news saying she was actually a big help to him.

CASE CLOSED!

S

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The USDA NAACP lady...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 03:33:37 PM »
WTF is the big deal?  She said something goofy twenty years ago, the farmer was on the news saying she was actually a big help to him.

CASE CLOSE!

The big deal is the Obama adminstration and NAACP are race-baiting, all because midterms are on the horizons.

They get a clip of a black woman in their ranks, stating that she didn't help someone fullly, because he was white. Now, one of their own is as "racist" as they claim the Tea Party and conservatives are.

So, they had to distance themselves from it and JUMPED THE GUN, dismissing and firing this woman, before they got their facts straight....THE VERY THING THEY ACCUSED THE OPPOSITION OF DOING!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 03:41:15 PM »
it's a handy distraction to keep ppl from noticing the financial regulation bill that passed today.

fox and msn are both playing into it, of course.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 03:54:26 PM »
it's a handy distraction to keep ppl from noticing the financial regulation bill that passed today.

Perfect timing, it's dominating the news and idiot are freaking out like it's some big issue.

S

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 04:01:45 PM »
Blacks can't be racist so I don't see what the problem is.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 04:51:22 PM »
Perfect timing, it's dominating the news and idiot are freaking out like it's some big issue.

the 'beer summit comments' about professor gates' incident with the police was one year ago tomorrow.  remember how that shut up the repubs on healthcare when it was DOA, and allowed the bill to gain traction to get passed?

This time we've all stopped talking about the leaky oil floor, failed BP efforts, finreg, cap/trade, economic woes, etc.   But hey, we sure do love talking race!

Idiots buy into this sheeit.

Mons Venus

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 05:14:43 PM »
the 'beer summit comments' about professor gates' incident with the police was one year ago tomorrow.  remember how that shut up the repubs on healthcare when it was DOA, and allowed the bill to gain traction to get passed?

This time we've all stopped talking about the leaky oil floor, failed BP efforts, finreg, cap/trade, economic woes, etc.   But hey, we sure do love talking race!
Idiots buy into this sheeit.

Election taught me we are STILL a racist country

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 07:58:56 PM »

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2010, 08:41:18 PM »
WTF is the big deal?  She said something goofy twenty years ago, the farmer was on the news saying she was actually a big help to him.

CASE CLOSED!

You have to bear in mind that with/since the whole Rev Wright fiasco, there is abundant evidence of racism on their end.
Hence, it is quite natural for them to jump the gun when something like this happens.

Fanatical defensiveness is often a sign of the guilty. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2010, 08:43:06 PM »
they're making an effort to fire anyone remotely racist - even this lady talking about something 20 years ago (still an abuse of power).

The right is going to bitch no matter what, let's be honest.  Obama's still at 46% approval because, really, he could cure cancer tomorrow and hannity and friends would find 10 things to complain about it.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 08:43:55 PM »

You have to bear in mind that with/since the whole Rev Wright fiasco, there is abundant evidence of racism on their end.
Hence, it is quite natural for them to jump the gun when something like this happens.

Fanatical defensiveness is often a sign of the guilty. 

Don't get me wrong, black people can be racist as fuck.

I just can't believe this bullshit dominates the news and peoples minds.  :o
S

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2010, 08:47:47 PM »
If roles were reversed, the Libs would be making this out to be the worst crime ever committed in the history of the world.  Jackson and cronies would be marching, there would be extensive race "debates" going on, and we'd have the obligatory "crackers just don't get it".

Nevertheless, we should not be stooping to the Liberal's typical level.  It was a long time ago, she said she learned from the experience, the victim backs her.

Time to let it go...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2010, 08:50:53 PM »
If roles were reversed, the Libs would be making this out to be the worst crime ever committed in the history of the world.  Jackson and cronies would be marching, there would be extensive race "debates" going on, and we'd have the obligatory "crackers just don't get it".

Nevertheless, we should not be stooping to the Liberal's typical level.  It was a long time ago, she said she learned from the experience, the victim backs her.

Time to let it go...

haha, that's what I told my friend earlier today.  Jesse and Al would be so wound up right now...  ;D
S

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2010, 08:52:38 PM »
haha, that's what I told my friend earlier today.  Jesse and Al would be so wound up right now...  ;D
LOL aint it the truth you think this is to much media attention...LOL if she was white and the farmer was black hahahah imagine the amount of coverage and attention that would get

tarzan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2010, 09:14:44 PM »

Agree 100%. Even though I am getting caught up in the racism issue it is a distraction like you said.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 04:55:05 PM »

CASE CLOSED!

QUOTED 1000% FOR TRUTH!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 04:59:27 PM »
The big deal is the Obama adminstration and NAACP are race-baiting, all because midterms are on the horizons.

They get a clip of a black woman in their ranks, stating that she didn't help someone fullly, because he was white. Now, one of their own is as "racist" as they claim the Tea Party and conservatives are.

So, they had to distance themselves from it and JUMPED THE GUN, dismissing and firing this woman, before they got their facts straight....THE VERY THING THEY ACCUSED THE OPPOSITION OF DOING!!

Well..actually it was a conservative guy who started this whole thing by posting a clip that was incomplete and out of context.....how was Obama race-baiting???....those expired supplements are going to your head again McWay.. ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 08:08:33 PM »

Well..actually it was a conservative guy who started this whole thing by posting a clip that was incomplete and out of context.....how was Obama race-baiting???....those expired supplements are going to your head again McWay.. ;)
how about her saying its about white and black after she admitted she had learned her lesson?

i guess youre ok with that?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2010, 05:07:07 AM »

Breitbart fired back at the NAACP, because of its charges about the Tea Party. His point was that the NAACP needs to worry about its own racist elements. And, as clumisily as it was done, Breitbart's move worked.

I already explained it. Obama needs to get blacks to the midterms elections, to stop the anticipated bleeding the Dems will be doing in three and a half months.

how about her saying its about white and black after she admitted she had learned her lesson?

i guess youre ok with that?

Not to mention her preposterous claim that the opposition to ObamaCare is because its namesake is black.

Heck, the more she opens her mouth, the more she reinforces Breitbart's point.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2010, 08:47:38 AM »
Breitbart fired back at the NAACP, because of its charges about the Tea Party. His point was that the NAACP needs to worry about its own racist elements. And, as clumisily as it was done, Breitbart's move worked.

I already explained it. Obama needs to get blacks to the midterms elections, to stop the anticipated bleeding the Dems will be doing in three and a half months.

Not to mention her preposterous claim that the opposition to ObamaCare is because its namesake is black.

Heck, the more she opens her mouth, the more she reinforces Breitbart's point.

sigh.........stop buying expired cell-tech...it's really driving you crazy..you are being way irrational....Breitbart's point was based on a doctored clip...it was out of context and she did not say what the clip was meant to imply.....WOW..if a point is going to be made at least let it be a point coming from the truth..not a doctored clip...

you are a smart guy...stand behing the truth McWay...don't be manipulated by shady persons on the internet trying to use a lie to prove a point..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2010, 08:50:32 AM »
sigh.........stop buying expired cell-tech...it's really driving you crazy..you are being way irrational....Breitbart's point was based on a doctored clip...it was out of context and she did not say what the clip was meant to imply.....WOW..if a point is going to be made at least let it be a point coming from the truth..not a doctored clip...

you are a smart guy...stand behing the truth McWay...don't be manipulated by shady persons on the internet trying to use a lie to prove a point..

She said people opposed to ObamaCare are racists.  How about that? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2010, 08:55:38 AM »

Once again, you don't get the point. Breitbart's emphasis was the AUDIENCE'S REACTIONS to her statement about not helping the white farmer as much she could, initially, because he was white.

And, As 333386 stated, even without the farmer stuff, the fact that she (and many in the audienced) believed that people opposed ObamaCare, simply because its namesake is black, SMACKS of racist rhetoric.

Plus, I'll have you know that the 6.7-lb jug of Cell-Tech, which I just bought last week for $13.60, doesn't expire until September (by which time, it will be gone!!!  ;D).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2010, 12:17:05 PM »
I hope she keeps talking.  Just brilliant.   ::)  ::)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2010, 01:31:46 PM »
She is a liberal whack job. She politicized the situation even more by stating to Media Matters, "They are after a bigger thing, they would love to take us back to where we were many years ago. Back to where black people were looking down, not looking white folks in the face, not being able to compete for a job out there and not be a whole person.”

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2010, 07:31:12 AM »
Once again, you don't get the point. Breitbart's emphasis was the AUDIENCE'S REACTIONS to her statement about not helping the white farmer as much she could, initially, because he was white.

And, As 333386 stated, even without the farmer stuff, the fact that she (and many in the audienced) believed that people opposed ObamaCare, simply because its namesake is black, SMACKS of racist rhetoric.

Plus, I'll have you know that the 6.7-lb jug of Cell-Tech, which I just bought last week for $13.60, doesn't expire until September (by which time, it will be gone!!!  ;D).
[/b]

understood big guy! :D..carry on!