Author Topic: Why is everyone a "cage fighter?!"  (Read 15514 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Why is everyone a "cage fighter?!"
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2010, 06:58:38 PM »
x2. Anyone who says fighters don't look for fights is either lying or don't get out much.

There's a difference between looking for fights and not backing down when a challenge is made or stepping up when you see someone is doing something wrong.

spinnis

« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2010, 07:01:17 PM »
x2. Anyone who says fighters don't look for fights is either lying or don't get out much.

there are a few fighters in the ufc that claimed to never been in a streetfight in their entire life.

Krystof is one of them.

I had one friend that was a good muy thai fighter , and when he was out never looked for fights etc, super friendly dude

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2010, 07:06:43 PM »
there are a few fighters in the ufc that claimed to never been in a streetfight in their entire life.

Krystof is one of them.

I had one friend that was a good muy thai fighter , and when he was out never looked for fights etc, super friendly dude

Bullshit...they all fight. not like the wannabe's,but they do.

You don't see or heard about top MMA fighters, fighting in the streets  because . how many people would start sh*t with them?
 Would you start sh*t with Anderson Silva in a bar?
Gracie Rules

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2010, 07:08:35 PM »

Krystof is one of them.

Yeah, I don't agree with ab snowman at all. In fact, during the days when I was training hardcore the last thing I wanted to do was get in a street fight. I was just too damn tired and didn't want to risks getting hurt.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2010, 07:45:49 PM »
Yeah, I don't agree with ab snowman at all. In fact, during the days when I was training hardcore the last thing I wanted to do was get in a street fight. I was just too damn tired and didn't want to risks getting hurt.

most of these fighters who go clubbing get their ass kissed by tons of females and males. And most of them also think its appropriate to hit on almost any girl/woman in the place regardless if the the "said" girl is with a guy(boyfriend/husband). That in itself is grounds for starting a fight in most places. However most in "their" group won't see it that way. Its disrespect and its fucking rampant with "so called "fighters".

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2010, 08:04:32 PM »

Krystof is one of them.

your fascination for tatooed half naked muscular white men is disturbing.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2010, 08:07:41 PM »
Sure did.... ;D

But i don't spend hours in the gym practicing how to choke people and put them in "triangles"

these people are the same geeks that practiced their "nunchucks" as a kid...In case they ever get attacked by a gang of martial artists in the street  ::) ::)

I simply stated that I enjoyed the intimidation factor that comes with being a big dude,it's an ego-stroke..... I haven't had a fight in 15 years
the old man used to say "it's better to weigh 260 and look like you can beat everyones ass, than to weigh 160 and actually have to go around doing it"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2010, 08:09:17 PM »
most of these fighters who go clubbing get their ass kissed by tons of females and males. And most of them also think its appropriate to hit on almost any girl/woman in the place regardless if the the "said" girl is with a guy(boyfriend/husband). That in itself is grounds for starting a fight in most places. However most in "their" group won't see it that way. Its disrespect and its fucking rampant with "so called "fighters".

Well, if you're getting your ass whipped by the average Joe in a bar you ain't no fighter. I'm talking about the guy who is in the gym everyday training, get his ass handed to him left and right, and ending the session on your back, soaked with sweat and sucking wind.

I can assure that if you ever met Renzo Gracie, the number one warrior of the family from a family of warriors who always steps up, you would never know he was even a fighter let alone one who looks for fights.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2010, 01:32:49 AM »

Krystof is one of them.

Maybe that's why he sucks so bad and can't win a fight... lol nice ears on dumbo btw.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2010, 02:18:09 AM »
I think it depends on the person. Remember that monster Ryan Gracie? Use to walk down the streets and in clubs like he owned the place always looking for someone to put a beating on. His brother Ralph is also a thug. How Renzo turned out the way he did is a mystery. The most decent and honorable man you'll ever meet.

Tell him to come to London and do that in one of Terry Adams 20 or so clubs, he ll be dead within minutes.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2010, 02:48:30 AM »
Tell him to come to London and do that in one of Terry Adams 20 or so clubs, he ll be dead within minutes.

I'm sure he'd be dead within minutes if he met up with you. But truth is others beat you to it as he's burning in hell at this very moment. In a way he's lucky that he never crossed your path in London. You're quite a beast.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2010, 02:58:11 AM »

One on one, none of your "mates" would have had a prayer against Ryan. What he did in the ring and cage doesn't show what he did on the streets. And if you want to go posse for posse, again, London has some real tough guys but it's not Brasil.

Either way you lose.

spinnis

« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2010, 04:05:05 AM »
your fascination for tatooed half naked muscular white men is disturbing.

not anywhere near as disturbing as your fascination with ME lol.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2010, 04:20:53 AM »
My cousins new boyfriend - "I cage fight in my spare time"

The new guy at work "Im training to be a cage fighter"

The car dealer i went to Monday "I do a bit of the old cage fighting"

WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE!!!!????

I'll fucking punch you in a cage if I ever see you in person.  Believe that.
Y

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2010, 04:24:51 AM »
One on one, none of your "mates" would have had a prayer against Ryan. What he did in the ring and cage doesn't show what he did on the streets. And if you want to go posse for posse, again, London has some real tough guys but it's not Brasil.

Either way you lose.

Hahah Brazil where everyone wants to play soccer!hahaaha Actually i guarntee you i know one guy who would kill Ryan in seconds, hes a black guy the size of a gorilla - Gary Lloyd Nelson.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2010, 04:26:42 AM »
Our hatred for each other aside, honestly how would you reckon he d fare against Fedor, Brock or Carwin?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2010, 04:27:48 AM »
I'll fucking punch you in a cage if I ever see you in person.  Believe that.

Excuse me?Who are you? Yeh ok let me know when you re in London and we ll meet.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2010, 04:31:09 AM »
I'm sure he'd be dead within minutes if he met up with you. But truth is others beat you to it as he's burning in hell at this very moment. In a way he's lucky that he never crossed your path in London. You're quite a beast.

Brutal big head and short arms...  :o :o

spinnis

« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2010, 04:31:15 AM »

Either way you lose.

1:45 beautiful

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2010, 05:03:20 AM »

I see these little twinks most weekends working on the door.  Every c unt who talks to me on the door is either a cage fighter or has a brother/friend/cousin who is bigger than me....I normally ask the 'cage fighter' what weight they fight at and they soon shut up.

It gets better when you chuck one of the out, I've had these 'cage fighters' rip their tops off and start limbering up for a fight with me, had c unts try to put me in arm bars lol and try and intimidate me with their impressive 3 win streak! oooooooo! Most of them are at least 4 stone lighter than me and object to being thrown around.

::)

They are entertaining if nothing else.    

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2010, 05:11:19 AM »
I see these little twinks most weekends working on the door.  Every c unt who talks to me on the door is either a cage fighter or has a brother/friend/cousin who is bigger than me....I normally ask the 'cage fighter' what weight they fight at and they soon shut up.

It gets better when you chuck one of the out, I've had these 'cage fighters' rip their tops off and start limbering up for a fight with me, had c unts try to put me in arm bars lol and try and intimidate me with their impressive 3 win streak! oooooooo! Most of them are at least 4 stone lighter than me and object to being thrown around.

::)

They are entertaining if nothing else.    

it's more entertaining how one can lose 4 stones of weight if they stop using gear alltogether for only 1 month... it's sad  :D

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2010, 05:16:50 AM »
it's more entertaining how one can lose 4 stones of weight if they stop using gear alltogether for only 1 month... it's sad  :D

::) ::) ::)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2010, 05:33:59 AM »
I NEVER want/wanted to be a "cage figher"

however, when i was a teenager, I wanted to fight in PANCRASE.  Of course, that is when the fighters used to all wear tights and those AWESOME kickpads

seriously, all the old PANCRASE stuff (while most of it was "fixed"/ a "work") was amazing 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2010, 05:42:17 AM »
I NEVER want/wanted to be a "cage figher"

however, when i was a teenager, I wanted to fight in PANCRASE.  Of course, that is when the fighters used to all wear tights and those AWESOME kickpads

seriously, all the old PANCRASE stuff (while most of it was "fixed"/ a "work") was amazing 

and then you discovered the thong.... :-\

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2010, 05:44:41 AM »
and then you discovered the thong.... :-\

this is true but, now that i'm off of drugs and don't have a habit to support, I use my thong for good

I"m like Stallone's character in the movie "F.I.S.T"