Author Topic: Dorian said "Ronnie would probably win, I don't know"  (Read 124191 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Could Dorian beat this?
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2010, 05:17:37 PM »
I'm sorry but Ronnie doesn't beat this pose either no way , not in separation not in thickness , density , detail , dryness , balance , proportion , completeness NO WHERE except symmetry ( small waist & hips and joints ) and biceps

Yeah ND but lets be honest Dorian never showed up like that on stage. Im just going by stage appearances. Once you get into shit like that, then a million "what ifs" and "well this coulda happened" or "he might have shown up like this" opens up. Dorian was never on stage like that, so I go with his actual stage appearances, cause those are a legitamate debate.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2010, 05:18:58 PM »
Yeah ND but lets be honest Dorian never showed up like that on stage. Im just going by stage appearances. Once you get into shit like that, then a million "what ifs" and "well this coulda happened" or "he might have shown up like this" opens up. Dorian was never on stage like that, so I go with his actual stage appearances, cause those are a legitamate debate.

Dorian did show up like that on stage 1993/1995 albeit just a tad smaller.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2010, 05:28:44 PM »
Dorian did show up like that on stage 1993/1995 albeit just a tad smaller.

If he was "a tad smaller' than he didn't show up like that  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2010, 05:32:05 PM »
If he was "a tad smaller' than he didn't show up like that  :)

hence the word a tad smaller , he was 269lbs in that pic and 260lbs in 1995 with equal if not better conditioning which is I prefaced my statement by stating a tad smaller

it doesn't matter because that pic destroys anything Ronnie's presented pre/post contest any year

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2010, 05:41:21 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2010, 05:45:52 PM »

Whoever scales these must take into account Dorian does NOT and never will have a smaller & narrower waist than Ronnie , people always complains about Dorian's midsection being a negative yet in every fantasy comparison it's always much smaller than Ronnie's which shows how off the scale is

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2010, 05:51:44 PM »
Whoever scales these must take into account Dorian does NOT and never will have a smaller & narrower waist than Ronnie , people always complains about Dorian's midsection being a negative yet in every fantasy comparison it's always much smaller than Ronnie's which shows how off the scale is
Yeah its fucked. Dorian is shorter than Ronnie, isnt he? makes no sense. So if Dorian is slightly shorter and as a wider waist, that means in those comparisons Dorian would actually be even WIDER at the shoulders and lats.
And after seeing that pic of him standing onstage next to Ronnie in 96, I think we just dont get an accurate comparison of just how big and thick Dorian was, he was far wider and thicker than Ron in 96, and even though Ron changed a lot by 98, I still think Dorians frame just dwarfs Ronnies. Not to mention Dorian has near perfect structure. (Limb length and Torso Length, natural looking taper, etc ) (03 excempted)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2010, 05:56:16 PM »
Yeah its fucked. Dorian is shorter than Ronnie, isnt he? makes no sense. So if Dorian is slightly shorter and as a wider waist, that means in those comparisons Dorian would actually be even WIDER at the shoulders and lats.

He's not really shorter an inch of so , but the point stands if his waist and hips were wider so would everything else , these guys think Dorian is Jay and Ronnie would dwarf him even at his biggest he would have a noticeable size difference but he wouldn't dwarf Yates

These guys like Ronnie's size and shape is big arms and narrow waist and can look past all his weaknesses , the judges wouldn't

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2010, 06:04:45 PM »
i just saw the Clash of the Titans. I liked it.
No! Terrible movie. 3 set pieces and and a crappy ending. All over in less than 85 mins. And the 3-D was so obviously post-production. It was my nephew's choice, and he even said 'we should have gone with Iron Man II.' Good kid. I'll get him up to speed on what 'art' is even if I have to drive 600 km to bail him out on a drunken night or create a gimmick to ward off you Getbig thong lovers.  ;D

/and can we get sam worthington some acting lessons beyond the charlton heston cheek tightening stuff?    

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2010, 07:00:07 PM »
why the fuck did dorian ever even go into contest mode. he always looked so much more hard, dense, and huge, offseason.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2010, 07:07:42 PM »
Not even his best, but literally no missing bodyparts.

Yes he could beat THAT with his 93, 95 and 96 Conditioning, i feel your case would be strengthen more with a 1998 MR O Ronnie than that Version of Ron, his Conditioning was off the charts @ the 98 Show.. Gyno withstanding.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2010, 07:22:40 PM »
I can find 10  ;)

think again: ronnie 99 beats them all:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2010, 07:25:15 PM »
think again: ronnie 99 beats them all:

Nah he's missing to many things , calves , density , dryness

see what Arnold has to say about this pose and he's right it ruins the whole effect compared to Dorian

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2010, 07:28:57 PM »
dorian is missing arms, glutes, hams and lower back thickness and you think his back double bi is better.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2010, 07:31:17 PM »
dorian is missing arms, glutes, hams and lower back thickness and you think his back double bi is better.. ::)
those pictures don't count

the judges don't care about arms glutes hams or lower back, just calves

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2010, 07:34:21 PM »

He's missing arms? really? bullshit if Dorian is missing arms Ronnie is missing legs. hams? you've still never once explained why Ronnie's arms supposedly better EVER not once and you can't either , go look up the muscles of the leg biceps and tell me what's missing on Dorians dumbass , and lower back thickness? Oh Boy another gem by you , Dorian's spinal erctors are thicker hence why his x-mass tree is eons better than Ronnie's go look up that muscle as well  and glutes? what the fuck is that supposed to mean? his ass isn't big enough for you homo? if you're talking striations Dorian has em

Ronnie is missing Dorian's size , density , dryness , balance & proportion and completeness hey wait that's all of the criteria  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2010, 07:36:11 PM »

hahaa so true.

isn't it funny how stupid the nuthuggers are? its pathetic.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2010, 07:39:48 PM »
you've still never once explained why Ronnie's arms supposedly better EVER not once and you can't either

this is beyond stupid.

if ND is too stupid to understand why ronnie has better arms than dorian, there is no point in continuing the debate. we are debating with someone who literally knows NOTHING about the sport.

unreal.

::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2010, 07:40:37 PM »

yeah Dorian has NO arms  ::)

glutes see attached pic I know you like your men with lines in their ass

and hams and lower back? next

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2010, 07:43:39 PM »
this is beyond stupid.

if ND is too stupid to understand why ronnie has better arms than dorian, there is no point in continuing the debate. we are debating with someone who literally knows NOTHING about the sport.

unreal.

::)

hams it was a typo , we all know why you feel his arms were the best , so don't get excited fanboy

hams LEG BICEPS why are they better? elaborate , explained why development he has over Dorian and good luck dummy

look at these hams and explained how Ronnie's are better and don't use bullshit terms like ' quality '

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2010, 07:49:21 PM »
Arnold says if nothing happen when you flexed your calves in the rear latspread , as good as your traps , back and arms are the whole effect would be ruined , and it's true especially compared to Yates who has everything from top to bottom  ;D

the funny thing is they ask for one calf back flexed and I'm always waiting for Ronnie to do his but nothing happens  :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2010, 08:02:57 PM »
Yippeeeee Ronnie has bigger biceps & triceps , yet his side triceps poses pales in comparison , stop trying to collect parts it's the whole that wins contests , remember dummy I though YOU all rounds are physique rounds , so when the judges look at Ronnie's awesome arms they're also looking at his pathetic calves 24" arms and 17" calves , great muscular balance right there baby

and recall fan-boy calves can be seen in the side-triceps pose and in the overall scheme of things are just as important as Ronnie's fantastic biceps  ;) this is how it works it's the complete package that wins poses and contests

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2010, 08:21:57 PM »
at his best (1999 of course) ronnie had incredible triceps:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2010, 08:27:45 PM »
Thickness? You fucking idiot. Ronnie has never been thicker than Dorian, especially not in the lower back, and glutes werent even a judged bodypart until Ronnie hiked his trunks up into his ass one show (which is against rules im pretty sure). I still dont know if glutes are even judged.
 Yeah, Ronnie has better arms, Ronnie has arguably the best arms of all time. Dorians are fine for his frame at his best.

Ronnies midsection is fucked up and always has been, his Ab-thigh is TERRIBLE, his side tri is underwhelming at best, his FBD is great, his FLS is good, and his side chest is FUCKED UP because he doesnt know how to pose and his bodyparts all overwhelm each other (Side chest is where his balance issues are at there worst IMHO), MM is outstanding (best ever IMHO) and his RDB and RLS are both Great.

Dorians FDB is average. His side tri is great. His FLS is the best of all time. his side chest is great, and he actually knows how to hit it. RLS is wider, thicker, and harder than ronnies. RDB is also harder and thicker than Ronnies, but Id probably give Ron the RDB.

Dorian owns the quarter turns hands down, people have commented on how amazing he looks in the relaxed poses.

Quater Turns - Dorian hands down.
FBD - Ronnie
FLS - Dorian
Side Tri - Dorian
Side Chest - Dorian
Most Muscular - Ronnie
RDB - Ronnie
RLS - Dorian

Dorian wins 5 out of those 8 poses. So itd be close but Dorian would squeek it out IMHO. And that is being VERY unbiased on my part.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2010, 08:30:55 PM »
at his best (1999 of course) ronnie had incredible triceps:
Fucking knock this shit off! Your blind hero worship is fucking annoying! Yes, Ronnie is the GOAT for the fact that he won the most O's hands down, no one is gonna take that away from him, but the man was not perfect! Jesus fucking Christ. You probably think he walks on water and is the son of god too, dont you?

No matter what you try and say Ronnies Triceps pose was terrible and his tricep looked underwhelming from the side. They look amazing from the front. Get Ronnies dick out of your mouth and realize your hero has fucking flaws like every other bodybuilder. People would take you more seriously if you said if you actually acknowledged his flaws and didnt try and convince everyone that he is the best at every pose and has the best of every bodypart . Fuck  ::)