Author Topic: Dorian said "Ronnie would probably win, I don't know"  (Read 124813 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Could Dorian beat this?
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2010, 09:21:02 PM »
Fucking knock this shit off!

I love it when I post cold hard real proof of how good ronnie was and how much better he was than dorian, and there is nothing  you can do to refute it so you just freak out like a little child throwing a tantrum.

keep it up. its hilarious.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2010, 09:24:12 PM »
I love it when I post cold hard real proof of how good ronnie was and how much better he was than dorian, and there is nothing  you can do to refute it so you just freak out like a little child throwing a tantrum.

keep it up. its hilarious.
Haha epic way to try and spin what I said. I said fucking knock off trying to convince us Ronnie had the best of everything.
His triceps from the side were marginal AT BEST. they were and long, thin, and lacked any sort of thickness. Your picture shows that. Only a retard would try and argue otherwise.  ::)
Thatd be like us arguing Dorians torn bicep looked great.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2010, 09:24:13 PM »
Your blind hero worship is fucking annoying

..speaking of blindness...to say ronnie 99 didn't have incredible triceps is stupid. just look at the pics again. LOL

it really bothers you how good ronnie was in 99 doesn't it? you hate it when I post pics and vids from the show because you can't ignore them.

its great.

your triceps meltdown is never going to be forgotten.

this is for you oh Blind One:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2010, 09:36:32 PM »
..speaking of blindness...to say ronnie 99 didn't have incredible triceps is stupid. just look at the pics again. LOL

it really bothers you how good ronnie was in 99 doesn't it? you hate it when I post pics and vids from the show because you can't ignore them.

its great.

No it doesnt bother me, because that pic shows a long, narrow, elbeit striated tricep lacking any sort of thickness. Youre the one trying to convince the world how awesome Ronnie's tricep is. Im pretty sure no one else has EVER commented on Ronnies tricep being outstanding but you. Every time you post that picture shows everyone but your blind ass exactly what I said. Thin, narrow, lacking thickness, however it is striated.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2010, 04:18:26 AM »

Quater Turns - Dorian hands down.
FBD - Ronnie
FLS - Dorian
Side Tri - Dorian
Side Chest - Dorian
Most Muscular - Ronnie
RDB - Ronnie
RLS - Dorian

Yep - would agree with this assessment. If I was being even more unbiased I would maybe give Ronnie the side-chest too but pre-bicep tear I would give Dorian the front and rear double bicep.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2010, 04:40:35 AM »
at his best (1999 of course) ronnie had incredible triceps:

what a dumbass 99 is not his best even he admits this and his side triceps pose SUCKS and Flex owns him in triceps

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2010, 04:49:02 AM »

no dorian couldn't beat this

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2010, 04:49:42 AM »

its great.

Ronnie is the one to the left, u know. ::) At his best Ronnie had so-so/average at best triceps. Later on he had non-existant triceps.

Flex had incredible triceps.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2010, 04:51:13 AM »
Haha epic way to try and spin what I said. I said fucking knock off trying to convince us Ronnie had the best of everything.
His triceps from the side were marginal AT BEST. they were and long, thin, and lacked any sort of thickness. Your picture shows that. Only a retard would try and argue otherwise.  ::)
Thatd be like us arguing Dorians torn bicep looked great.

That's Hulkster he knows he has nothing to work with so he tries to spin your statement and always ends up looking the the moron he is

he can't even get Ronnie's best year right  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2010, 04:53:09 AM »

Dorian is making Ronnie look soft & bloated in those pics even though they're not scaled correctly he's still harder , drier and more detailed oh and better balanced

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2010, 04:56:12 AM »
Dorian is making Ronnie look soft & bloated in those pics even though they're not scaled correctly he's still harder , drier and more detailed oh and better balanced
used to those pictures didn't count

now magically, they do count! because you're lying to yourself saying they show dorian being better

why change sides?

didn't you also say dorian was bigger?

you're fickle and in a pickle

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2010, 04:59:41 AM »

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2010, 05:01:01 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2010, 05:03:52 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2010, 05:04:30 AM »
used to those pictures didn't count

now magically, they do count! because you're lying to yourself saying they show dorian being better

why change sides?

didn't you also say dorian was bigger?

you're fickle and in a pickle

What's funny is I never said they don't count , that's your mantra , I said they're not an accurate representation of reality , it's obvious Dorian is clearly the harder & drier of the two , as well as more detailed and better balanced the thing that isn't accurate is the scale

and I would never said Dorian is bigger than Ronnie 03 , I said he has a wider waist which these laughable comparisons obviously don't show , he has bigger hips and joints , and even Ronnie 03 isn't going to have calves that make Dorians look small , sorry that comparison was made by a very obvious Ronnie fan-boy who thinks 03 is his best and he would make Dorian look petite not going to happen

the only area in that comparison that Ronnie is winning is size and that's not even accurate

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2010, 05:24:20 AM »
Not even his best, but literally no missing bodyparts.

i guess calves are not considered a "bodypart" then..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2010, 06:27:23 AM »

Lol. The fact that Dorian is smashing Ronnie in all these comparisons go as far as conditioning, dryness, balance, notwithstanding, are you just to retarded to notice how Ronnies calves are the same size OR bigger than Dorians in EVERY picture? Yup, real good comparisons there. hahahahahahaha
Bwahahahahahahaha at thinking those are even any sort of correct.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2010, 07:51:03 AM »
Here's an anatomy lesson for the mentally challenged ( Hulkster ) who claim without merit somehow Ronnie's hamstrings are better than Dorians , the retarded statement never comes with an explanation just a base claim and nothing more

Here is a pic of Dorian's amazing hamstrings , tell me where Ronnie's are better , what development or separation he has that Dorian somehow doesn't

you can see how thick Dorian's bicep femoris is and how clearly defined and separated it is from the semimembranosus and how that's separated from the semitendinosus anyone who doesn't think Dorian has kickass hams and some how Ronnie's are better needs to learn anatomy

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2010, 09:28:43 AM »
Here's an anatomy lesson for the mentally challenged ( Hulkster ) who claim without merit somehow Ronnie's hamstrings are better than Dorians , the retarded statement never comes with an explanation just a base claim and nothing more

Here is a pic of Dorian's amazing hamstrings , tell me where Ronnie's are better , what development or separation he has that Dorian somehow doesn't

you can see how thick Dorian's bicep femoris is and how clearly defined and separated it is from the semimembranosus and how that's separated from the semitendinosus anyone who doesn't think Dorian has kickass hams and some how Ronnie's are better needs to learn anatomy

Good post - Hulkster's man-love for Ronnie getting destroyed one bodypart at a time!  :D

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2010, 09:30:35 AM »
"Ronnie said it himself... Dorian has the best back of all time"  ::)  Apparently ND has no concept of humbleness.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2010, 10:50:28 AM »
"Ronnie said it himself... Dorian has the best back of all time"  ::)  Apparently ND has no concept of humbleness.

And you have NO concept of paying attention either , I never said Ronnie said Dorian had the best back of all-time , what I did say is , Ronnie said Dorian had the thickest & freakiest back he ever seen

and you have no concept that maybe Ronnie was being honest , whenever Ronnie is paying Dorian a compliment he's being humble whenever he tells Jay he needs to be reborn with better genetics in order to beat him he's being honest  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2010, 10:55:29 AM »
Good post - Hulkster's man-love for Ronnie getting destroyed one bodypart at a time!  :D

These people just make up shit off the cuff ( and pray no one calls em on it ) and try and reduce Yates to a back and calves and if that were the case then many , many people would have easily beaten him , and they couldn't

like Dorian has shit arms because one bicep is shorter than the other , lumping in triceps and forearms in with biceps , like I always throw in their faces if Dorian has shit arms because of his biceps then Ronnie has shit legs because of his calves.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2010, 04:12:45 PM »
What's funny is I never said they don't count , that's your mantra , I said they're not an accurate representation of reality , it's obvious Dorian is clearly the harder & drier of the two , as well as more detailed and better balanced the thing that isn't accurate is the scale

and I would never said Dorian is bigger than Ronnie 03 , I said he has a wider waist which these laughable comparisons obviously don't show , he has bigger hips and joints , and even Ronnie 03 isn't going to have calves that make Dorians look small , sorry that comparison was made by a very obvious Ronnie fan-boy who thinks 03 is his best and he would make Dorian look petite not going to happen

the only area in that comparison that Ronnie is winning is size and that's not even accurate
way to talk circles "I never said" is way too over used

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2010, 04:18:06 PM »
Ronnie was better

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2010, 04:21:34 PM »
In the above pics posted by Nirvana, Dorian > Ronnie.
X