Author Topic: What is ETHERNET? i'm fucking sick of cunnies using this word like they know  (Read 13909 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Damn.  You have a totally different approach than I do.  The last thing I want is partners.  Sounds like a lot of variables in the equation to me but I'm a possessive bastard when it comes to what my sweat built.

At least you're keen, bro!  You sound really excited about things.  :)
How is that garden doing Tape?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
How is that garden doing Tape?

It's a false economy but I'm having fun.  :D

I've got two huge piles of grass mixed with a little dried sheep shit and soil out the back.  Compost city baby.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Damn.  You have a totally different approach than I do.  The last thing I want is partners.  Sounds like a lot of variables in the equation to me but I'm a possessive bastard when it comes to what my sweat built.

At least you're keen, bro!  You sound really excited about things.  :)

i have ONE...count it...ONE friggin friend...i'll forward u his resume if u want!  he is SO friggin respectful of me that if we go eat together....and the food arrives...HE WILL NOT EAT A SINGLE BITE TILL I START EATING....i've fucking tested him on this...and we have sat for 30 mins with our food getting cold...I TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE. This  field is soooo vast that i cannot really count on myself for remembering EVERYTHING..even if i have read it in the past(24, 900ish pg books n counting). i'm fucking smart...there i said it...i have a blazing understanding of complex problems...BUT...so does he....and now n then u DO forget some shit that might cost your client 20k if u happened to type the wrong command on a production router....i'm his wall to lean on and he is mine  :)

and complex problems...that r out opf reach of other engineers....bring it! ;)   i live n die for such problems...cause otherwise..I'm always bored
carpe` vaginum!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
It's a false economy but I'm having fun.  :D

I've got two huge piles of grass mixed with a little dried sheep shit and soil out the back.  Compost city baby.
Thats got to smell bro..what all are you growing I know tomatoes but they suck what else?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
it'd take me 4 days to read up on it and then yeah i would  :-*

you already showed your ignorance with a dumbfuk comment and now u r trying to backpeddle...2 late :-\

and no...u dont know shit about firewalls...what u mean is...a CCIE(security) at some point set it up and you monkey maintain it  ;)

and if u dont know what a CCIE is....thats like a nurse in the medical field not knowing what a surgeon is....comments about "they r just certs non withstanding"  :-*

you talk like a software developer..there r 100000000000 of you on the planet...there r only 25k of ME  ;)  do the math....o wait...i'll do it 4 u  ;D

Yea I'm sure you would dude  ::)  ::) you're honestly the biggest loser on this site, like I said NOBODY GIVES A SHIT about your cisco cert's, my sysadmin friends have a bunch of their certifications, you shouldn't feel special , you're not... and funniest of all you're melting down over internet technology on a bodybuilding/fitness forum...you're the ultimate twink.

go read a few more CCIE or MCSE manuals, loser.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Yea I'm sure you would dude  ::)  ::) you're honestly the biggest loser on this site, like I said NOBODY GIVES A SHIT about your cisco cert's, my sysadmin friends have a bunch of their certifications, you shouldn't feel special , you're not... and funniest of all you're melting down over internet technology on a bodybuilding/fitness forum...you're the ultimate twink.

go read a few more CCIE or MCSE manuals, loser.

u win i lost....good..comparing a CCIE to an MCSE....good job

http://www.ciscosystems.com.ro/web/learning/le3/ccie/index.html
carpe` vaginum!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
i have ONE...count it...ONE friggin friend...i'll forward u his resume if u want!  he is SO friggin respectful of me that if we go eat together....and the food arrives...HE WILL NOT EAT A SINGLE BITE TILL I START EATING....i've fucking tested him on this...and we have sat for 30 mins with our food getting cold...I TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE. This  field is soooo vast that i cannot really count on myself for remembering EVERYTHING..even if i have read it in the past(24, 900ish pg books n counting). i'm fucking smart...there i said it...i have a blazing understanding of complex problems...BUT...so does he....and now n then u DO forget some shit that might cost your client 20k if u happened to type the wrong command on a production router....i'm his wall to lean on and he is mine  :)

and complex problems...that r out opf reach of other engineers....bring it! ;)   i live n die for such problems...cause otherwise..I'm always bored

Well, the food thing is a little peculiar, lol.  It it was me, I'd start my own company and have him do the same, and then contract to one another as the need arises.  Unless, of course, you feel confident that you could exploit him to your advantage.  ;D  (Welcome to business, leave your soul at the door.)  Failing that, I'd want to iron out every contingency while feelings are still good.  The inequitable distribution of profits or losses could change the mood real quick further down the line.  And like I said, I'd have the business and the bank account in my name, not the wife's.  At the very least both names jointly.  But leaving your name off altogether is lunacy.  

Most important is to get some independent advice without your girl or prospective partner in the room.  It'll cost you a couple hundred but it might be the best money you ever spent.

Thats got to smell bro..what all are you growing I know tomatoes but they suck what else?

Oh that's ok.  It's up against my annoying neighbor's fence.  :D  Nah, really it doesn't smell.  It's still quite cold here.

Beans, peas, radish, spinach, broccoli, lettuce, capsicum, cayenne, beets, strawberries, artichoke, parsley, basil, thyme, dill, oregano, chives, garlic chives, cilantro, sage, rosemary, and probably a few more.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
How do you garden and have a business too? Or is the Garden part of the business?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
How do you garden and have a business too? Or is the Garden part of the business?

Nah, just spend 10-20 mins a day after work.  Couple hours a day on the weekend collecting compost but only 2 more weeks of that.  It's not that time consuming.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I like you Toxic (no homo). A no nonsense conservative. Ok in my book.

epic_alien

star= jews

bucks=money

you figure it out

homo ass coffee drinkers

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Do UFO's have ethernet connectivity?

Stark

• Getbig V
The next person I see in starbucks who is either

a) reading Freuds Little hands
b) writing the next block buster on their homo apple

I will fucking kill them

Joel_A

• Getbig III
Ethernet? Like Ethiopian internet?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Do UFO's have ethernet connectivity?
;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
its like when some dumass says " steroids are evil and cause roid rage" it irks u....

its the star-bucks and crowds like that that i am talking about....i've seen the word ethernet getting thrown around by netflix watching liberal types at star-bucks all too often so...consider this a rant...at least this way when u say ethernet...you wont hafta be a dumbfuk that says the word and doesn't know what it means

Ethernet ws first developed by Xerox (dont quote me on this). It is a term coined by The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers or IEEE.

SIMPLY PUT...it defines standards for physical cabling and transmission of signals (electricity) over that cabling. Those standards say that you may transmit 10mbps (mega bytes per second) in half duplex (between 2 parties only 1 party may transmit at a time or an electrical collision will happen) using CSMA/CD (carrier sense multiple access with collision detect) running.

CSMA/CD > if a collision happens...all transmitters back of for random time periods and then try n re transmit to lessen a chance of a repeat collision...

now u know...

..going to star-bucks is acceptable....going to star-bucks and being a star-bucks-type-IS-NOT

El melto downo

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

Well, the food thing is a little peculiar, lol.  It it was me, I'd start my own company and have him do the same, and then contract to one another as the need arises.  

yanno...my dumbass never though of that....thats actually very sound advice! 8)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I like you Toxic (no homo). A no nonsense conservative. Ok in my book.

thanx mate!
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
The next person I see in starbucks who is either

a) reading Freuds Little hands
b) writing the next block buster on their homo apple

I will fucking kill them

yanno the star bucks close to my home is close to uni of maryland so there is no music...GOOD!  ...except then u can hear everyone elses bullshit. these 2 nerd types...(ie trying hard to be nerds) were pretty much throwing around tech words talking about ethernet cabling and ethernet blah blah...within ear shot of 1 pretty girl (count...1 FRIGGIN PRETTY GIRL)...i eventually left....i couldn't take it..i usually take ear plugs...i didn't that time...my mistake i guess :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
yanno the star bucks close to my home is close to uni of maryland so there is no music...GOOD!  ...except then u can hear everyone elses bullshit. these 2 nerd types...(ie trying hard to be nerds) were pretty much throwing around tech words talking about ethernet cabling and ethernet blah blah...within ear shot of 1 pretty girl (count...1 FRIGGIN PRETTY GIRL)...i eventually left....i couldn't take it..i usually take ear plugs...i didn't that time...my mistake i guess :-\
I hate shit like that, people pretending that know stuff just to sound cool.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I hate shit like that, people pretending that know stuff just to sound cool.

i'm pretty sure they were not stupid guys....had they actually spent 20 mins on the web and read up on stuff i woulda taken it as them trying to impress a chick....unsuccessfully but still.....

its when you put words together that have absolutely no rational reason of being strung together is when i get pissed off...if i'm within earshot >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
i'm pretty sure they were not stupid guys....had they actually spent 20 mins on the web and read up on stuff i woulda taken it as them trying to impress a chick....unsuccessfully but still.....

its when you put words together that have absolutely no rational reason of being strung together is when i get pissed off...if i'm within earshot >:(
X2 I went to a bar yesterday and heard the same type stuff at the table next to me I asked to be moved.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
X2 I wentto a bar yesterday and heard the same type stuff at the table next to me I asked to be moved.

well there ya go....

i'm taking a few days off though...tomorrow is off also doing nothing...then by sat i gotta finish up some labwork and the 1st thru the 9th i gotta read and master this  :(

http://www.amazon.com/Cisco-ASA-All-One-ebook/dp/B0015V9DR4
carpe` vaginum!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
well there ya go....

i'm taking a few days off though...tomorrow is off also doing nothing...then by sat i gotta finish up some labwork and the 1st thru the 9th i gotta read and master this  :(

http://www.amazon.com/Cisco-ASA-All-One-ebook/dp/B0015V9DR4
Yea man you got to have a break from all the technical stuff. It all starts running together after awhile unless you keep really good notes.