Author Topic: The biggest sack of shit on this forum by far  (Read 32113 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
The biggest sack of shit on this forum by far
« on: July 27, 2010, 10:01:03 AM »
I just read this and this little queer automatically went right to the bottom of the pile, I hope this little fuck gets whats coming to him

Wonderful.

After the fight that I just mentioned me and my cousin were soooooooooooo riled up and I was pissed of because I didnt get to punch anyone.

And being drunk and very very very hyped we looked for victims, and I thought, Why not rob someone? lets give him a chance to just hand over the stuff and we dont do anything but if he wont...

So we walked along and I saw this dude sitting on a few stairs, I could tell he was a tall dude just by him sitting there.
Asked him what time it was... and he took out his cellphone and said the time..

I said give me the cellphone and leave.. He was also drunk and started talking and whatever so out of the blue I knee him straight in the face I thought But the knee grazes him and he isn't knocked out. Now remember he is a tall dude so I dont want him to stand up..
So right after the knee he started talking shit and starting to stand up, so I said loud and clear "DONT STAND UP!" he kept "trying to stand" I said again" Dont fucking stand up"..

So he stands up , I throw that right hand which I know is hard (no bragging I just know) and I throw up Upwards beacause his littaly a head taller then me. it Connects and he just falls like a tree and his head SMASHES against the pavement and there is a shitload of blood and Im thinking holy fuck he just died.

My cousin was actually a little bit behind me just when it happened, anyway so there he is lying on the ground and Im thinking his dead so I say lets the FUCK out of here. So my cousin takes all the shit out of his pockets and off we go.

Actually feel Kinda bad for that one. I shouldn't have. on the other hand I said DONT STAND UP so I gave him an honest chance..

thats why I dont drink lol.

but knocking someone out with ONE punch thats a head taller then you ...better then sex.

the First fight I mentioned though was a guy that kicked the shit out of my friend when he was (my friend) drunker then Fuck lying on the street getting his head kicked in. Knocking his ass out was well worth what I endured during the following moments before my friends came to my rescue  ;D

ok, 3:34 in the morning here now, time for mothereffi'n sleep homie.

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: The biggest sack of shit on this forum by far
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 10:26:59 AM »
Wow,

Scumbag behaviour for sure.

I thought swede was better than that.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 10:27:42 AM »
In all fairness, said he quit the drinking.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 10:28:22 AM »
I agree. That is a piece of shit. Swedish proletarian loser.

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 10:30:17 AM »
In all fairness, said he quit the drinking.

yep, and it happened once 3 years ago and ive changed.

Everyone makes misstakes and some people change and become a better person from it. I did.

If people wanna hate thats fine I knew I would get hated on from that post. But dont claim thats me Now. it was me 3 years ago.

and as I mentioned now a thousand times it was retarded and I take full blame.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 10:31:41 AM »
Did the dude recover?

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 10:31:58 AM »
oh brother, so lemme guess him and his cousin went to the pawn shop and shared the $40 proceeds from the cell phone and the guy's spare change to buy a few meals while some guy who probably has family and friends who care about him, wakes up after being beaten without a phone?  What a POS.  I have been robbed before (not beaten and robbed) so I feel strongly on this one.  The fact that he posted it as though he is proud shows that he is delusional to think most of getbig accepts this

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 10:33:00 AM »
yep, and it happened once 3 years ago and ive changed.

Everyone makes misstakes and some people change and become a better person from it. I did.

If people wanna hate thats fine I knew I would get hated on from that post. But dont claim thats me Now. it was me 3 years ago.

and as I mentioned now a thousand times it was retarded and I take full blame.

from your tone there doesnt seem to be much if any regret  ::)

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 10:33:38 AM »
Did the dude recover?

yep, nothing serious came from it.

spinnis

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 10:34:52 AM »
from your tone there doesnt seem to be much if any regret  ::)

from my tone on the internet?

Its been 3 years should I cry everytime I think about it?

Ofc I regret it it was a stupid ass thing to do. But I did.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2010, 10:36:10 AM »
I have a similar story.

A guy I went to high school with was living a few buildings down from me in college.  One night, he runs over and asks if he can stay for a couple hours.

I ask him what happened, he said the police are at his building.

Apparently, he walked home drunk, and saw his neighbor passing out in the stairway, just like Swede.  He gets in a scuffle with him, knocks him out, and steals his wallet.  He runs to his room and hides (remember the guy lives next door to him).  He realizes he'll get caught, so in his drunken reasoning, he goes back out, kicks a hole in the hallway, and tries to stuff the guy's body in it.  Of course, only the feet fit.  So now, he beat up his neighbor, robbed him, and put his feet in the hallway wall.  He panicks and runs over to the nearest place he can remember, which was my apt. I told him he couldn't stay, told him to fuck off.

The next day, the neighbor didn't remember a thing.
Deep Tissue Massage

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2010, 10:36:17 AM »
one of the reasons why i rarely ever drink. it doesnt have very pleasant effects outside of a warm, feel-good sensation for the drunken person. alcohol can help make conversation easier at social events, but its best kept moderate and social.

spinnis

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 10:36:29 AM »
this thread is gonna explode with gimmicks and all the people that have tried and make me melt lol.

cue uberman and mcanus haha.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 10:36:39 AM »
It's ironic that you talk so much shit about black thugs. DO you think you're better because you're a white thug?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 10:37:05 AM »
Utterly fucking despicable behaviour. I really think highly of ALL Scandinavians, especially Swedes. You disappoint me son.

I've been the victim of attempted robberies twice. Once they succeeded and stole my gym bag. I was left nursing my shins where it got whacked with a golf club and a busted nose. Other time I managed to knock one c.unt out and just legged it. It was a group of negroes as you would expect and for all I know they were probably tooled up with knifes and shivs.

spinnis

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 10:37:56 AM »
one of the reasons why i rarely ever drink. it doesnt have very pleasant effects outside of a warm, feel-good sensation for the drunken person. alcohol can help make conversation easier at social events, but its best kept moderate and social.

Alcohol makes me very friendly until something annoys me and there is no turning back. The "reason" for that incident was because I was sooooo riled up from the previous fight.

Thank god I found weed.

spinnis

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 10:40:04 AM »
It's ironic that you talk so much shit about black thugs. DO you think you're better because you're a white thug?

Am I a better person Nowdays? hell yes.

and if they were drunk and punched another drunk guy without any children near by and the person wasnt 60+ yr old I wouldnt have started the thread.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 10:40:31 AM »
Hahahahahahahaha!  And you talk shit about blacks being thugs ::)

Geez :-X

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2010, 10:41:03 AM »
Am I a better person Nowdays? hell yes.

Once a thug, always a thug.

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2010, 10:42:29 AM »
Once a thug, always a thug.

The person I am today would beat the shit out of someone robbing a person (at least try). Then again I would do that 3 years ago also.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2010, 10:45:28 AM »
I'd never talk about some of the shit we did drunk. Mostly cause I don't remember.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2010, 10:48:08 AM »
Actually feel Kinda bad for that one. I shouldn't have. on the other hand I said DONT STAND UP so I gave him an honest chance..

Gotta love how he claims to give him "an honest chance".........after kneeing him in the head while he was sitting and not expecting it.
Y

spinnis

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2010, 10:49:49 AM »

Gotta love how he claims to give him "an honest chance".........after kneeing him in the head while he was sitting and not expecting it.

are you saying I cant formulate myself perfectly in another language?

I gave him a chance to not get hit again, doesnt make it ok though.

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2010, 10:53:25 AM »
"actually kinda feel bad for that one" and "on the other hand i said dont stand up" does not show much regret

spinnis

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2010, 10:55:42 AM »
"actually kinda feel bad for that one" and "on the other hand i said dont stand up" does not show much regret

its me trying to justify my behaviour to not feel remorse Again for something that happened 3 years ago.