Author Topic: who's missing?  (Read 1565 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
who's missing?
« on: July 28, 2010, 12:17:53 PM »
when looking through this giant book on the wwe i can't help but notice that sean o'haire isn't included just an oversight or is there more behind it. even chris  benoit is mentioned. the wwe goes out of there way to cut chris benoit out of all there dvd's anymore no mention yet he made the book and o'haire didn't. even frank hickey, hans mortier and earl maynard are mentioned. i wonder who else might be missing.
F

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: who's missing?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 12:49:55 PM »
That's because Shawn O'haire wasn't in the WWE long enough to merit a cup of coffee let alone be mentioned in a book.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 01:18:38 PM »
actually they mentioned guys who were there even less including gimmick guys who didn't actually wrestle like that disgrace big dick johnson. he and david arquette make me want to vomit when i look at wrestling history.
F

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 07:42:25 AM »
Why isn't Hulkster on the cover?
Easy. Its because he is with rival TNA organization and we all know how jealous and vindictive Vince is. That's why.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 01:00:52 PM »
batista who was one of the faces of the company at time of books release is also notably absent, blassie instead of bruno? and where is the loveable giant andre?
F

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 01:30:15 PM »
batista who was one of the faces of the company at time of books release is also notably absent, blassie instead of bruno? and where is the loveable giant andre?
Again, Batista is no longer with the company and Vince likes to OWN people (or at least try to). Vince has legit heat with Bruno because ot the sex and steroid scandals of the eaarly ninties. Not sure why Blassie wouldn't be in there.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 05:42:41 PM »

It could be Vince’s way of exercising his power by leaving/writing Hogan, Flair, etc. out of the history books.

Or…
Vince is so gung-ho on new talent right now.
By building an entirely new roster, he’ll likely lose a lot of the older fan base, which will slowly be replaced by newer fans who have little to no idea who Hulk Hogan is.

Hogan and Flair are destined to become the next Strangler Lewis / Lou Thesz / Bruno Sammartino - all great workers who are but mere names sometimes read about or referenced by today’s stars.
Eventually, the current crop of fans will never be able to say, I remember seeing Hulk Hogan when…