Author Topic: 10 min NASA UFO compilation : since u wont watch the 3 hr one  (Read 6704 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: 10 min NASA UFO compilation : since u wont watch the 3 hr one
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2010, 08:20:17 AM »
Toxic have you seen the Bob Lazar tapes on youtube where he talks about working at Site 4 in area 51 ?? if the things he says are true its really fucked up when you really think about.

yes i have seen the lazar tapes...friedman and many UFO believers dont believe lazar and this supposed physics degrees...however lazar says that the govt wiped out all his credentials

b

Removal of an alien implant
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2010, 08:21:40 AM »
.........im just saying the eveidece presented in that video is VERY underwhelming

how about this one? considered THE smoking gun video

carpe` vaginum!

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2010, 09:02:58 AM »
how about this one? considered THE smoking gun video

that video is just as dumb, every object in that video is moving tangentially through space..............in a straight line, just as you would expect from a piece of space debris

im looking for objects that behave intelligently and move in deliberate ways............stopping, backing up, circling................ .which nothing in this video does...............its just a bunch of shit moving through space, coming onto the screeen, and leaving in the same path

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2010, 10:03:04 AM »

that video is just as dumb, every object in that video is moving tangentially through space..............in a straight line, just as you would expect from a piece of space debris

now an explanation from a physicist..but before u watch that..remember that the tether is 11 miles..soo that would make that floating debris pretty LARGE!(2to 3 miles large)..the arguments that u pose will disappear when u hear what he says
watch from min 4 on  <thats when it gets interesting>
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2010, 10:08:43 AM »
1 last 30 second video..i'd like to hear your opinion

carpe` vaginum!