Author Topic: Challenge for Goodrum  (Read 60631 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: A Challenge (update: Goodrum verifies he is a coward and a pussy)
« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2010, 12:03:57 AM »
hahahaaha I know he went around telling people that.  The only problem is NOT one person in that organization or anything that has to with them has ever heard of him before in regards to personal training.  NOT one.  He said he met some guy at a gay bar and the guy said "you want a job with the Falcons".  But in reality the guy said "do you want to give me a blow job in my 63' Falcon out in the parking lot".
LMAO  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2010, 03:35:37 AM »
One thing I like about Josh is that what you see and hear is what you get. No pretense or BS. The guy tells it like it is so you always know where he's coming from. If he shows up a fat POS he'll just tell you he failed and is a fat POS.

And just to reiterate, it's "one thing."  ;D

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2010, 05:19:29 AM »
i won't say anything negative, but if goodrum hasn't left this site by now, he never will.

This.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2010, 05:32:21 AM »
Vince should grow a set

Give me a break.  I don't waste time on internet challenges because you don't have any credibility.

-You would never abide by your "loser leaves" stipulation and just make another gimmick account just like your current one....avesher... ::)

-You don't have the willpower to suffer through 5 months of hard dieting and training

-You only created this thread just to get my attention which it did...give me good laugh.

The fact is that you're going to commit suicide one day.  I'm just not going to be there to give you the rope..... ::)
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2010, 05:38:19 AM »

Give me a break.  I don't waste time on internet challenges because you don't have any credibility.

-You would never abide by your "loser leaves" stipulation and just make another gimmick account just like your current one....avesher... ::)

-You don't have the willpower to suffer through 5 months of hard dieting and training

-You only created this thread just to get my attention which it did...give me good laugh.

The fact is that you're going to commit suicide one day.  I'm just not going to be there to give you the rope..... ::)
Yes or no ? ???

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2010, 05:41:27 AM »
And Vince , I dont think you can class avesher to disturbia as a gimmick he was open about who he was when he returned.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #106 on: August 01, 2010, 06:31:04 AM »

Didn't you take a internet challenge with Billy Guns and haven't you been in a internet fued with D.Anthony? And aren't those two of "questionable" sexuality? it seems to me that you take challenges from people of that ilk. Like a woman who only accepts challenges from other women...

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: August 01, 2010, 08:04:16 AM »

See.  The fat boy is never going to put up or shut up.  The only way to shut him up is to stick a dick in his mouth and even then he'll be moaning with pleasure.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #108 on: August 01, 2010, 08:21:04 AM »

Finally you post something that you relate to.  And when you off yourself let me hand you the rope
No Worries 4 me

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2010, 08:27:26 AM »

1) disturbia has much more credibility than you ever will.
2)  The avesher account is closed, Ron won't reopen it, so he posts as disturbia, not a gimmick.
3) His willpower would come from knowing you will never post here again.
4) If he wanted your attention, he would have posted pics of a crosseyed cracker wearing lipstick.
5) If he was going to kill himself, he would be dead by now.
6) You're still the biggest pussy ever for letting Derek spit in your face and standing there like a lump of shit.

He got in my face yelling, I laughed at him, he pushed me and I pushed him back and he spit on my jacket and ran behind Palumbo while Coleen held me back.   This was all discussed on Off Topic Radio. 

I was getting paid good money for that event so he avoided getting stabbed.  But everyone else whos done that to me in my life got stabbed.  If you approach me in a threatening manner, I'll just whip out the knife, stab ya , and I claim self defense.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha The only thing you stab Vince is Vissys ass. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2010, 08:47:28 AM »

This is clearly keeping Vince out of it. Lose that condition and he might do it.  ;)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #111 on: August 01, 2010, 09:38:14 AM »
This is clearly keeping Vince out of it. Lose that condition and he might do it.  ;)

Its true, Vince will only do the show if he doesn't have to leave if he loses.
shotgun on the team

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #112 on: August 01, 2010, 09:53:11 AM »
Its true, Vince will only do the show if he doesn't have to leave if he loses.

Yea that probably is it.  His entire life is based on the boards and especially this one.  No way would he leave.  He knows no one listens to him or takes him seriously in real life.  At least with the boards he can push his lies and bullshit a little better and he doesn't actually have to meet anyone he tells all his lies too.  Josh take off that stipulation and he has to take it.
No Worries 4 me

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 01, 2010, 09:55:26 AM »
Yea that probably is it.  His entire life is based on the boards and especially this one.  No way would he leave.  He knows no one listens to him or takes him seriously in real life.  At least with the boards he can push his lies and bullshit a little better and he doesn't actually have to meet anyone he tells all his lies too.  Josh take off that stipulation and he has to take it.

he can name the stipulations---I dont care

just freaking make a decision

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 01, 2010, 10:06:05 AM »
Come on Vince, give it a go.It would do alot of good, you get yourself a ton of exposure, people will respect you for taking the challenge, you get a ton of motivation for the next 5 months for the gym and you might actually save Josh's life.I fail to see any downsides to it.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #115 on: August 01, 2010, 10:12:32 AM »
Come on Vince, give it a go.It would do alot of good, you get yourself a ton of exposure, people will respect you for taking the challenge, you get a ton of motivation for the next 5 months for the gym and you might actually save Josh's life.I fail to see any downsides to it.
X2

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: August 01, 2010, 10:15:00 AM »
He won't do it if you remove that stipulation either.  He is way too big a pussy and it doesn't matter the conditions, he won't bite anything but a dick.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #117 on: August 01, 2010, 10:26:32 AM »
What motivated him to accept the challenge with that skinny cracker he posed against? Billy Guns?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #118 on: August 01, 2010, 10:35:27 AM »
What motivated him to accept the challenge with that skinny cracker he posed against? Billy Guns?

He finally got to leave NC and go to Vegas.  I think that stupid company paid him a grand too.  It was all for a laugh. 
No Worries 4 me

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #119 on: August 01, 2010, 10:37:25 AM »
 Vince Goodrum wrote:
He got in my face yelling, I laughed at him, he pushed me and I pushed him back and he spit on my jacket and ran behind Palumbo while Coleen held me back.   This was all discussed on Off Topic Radio.

I was getting paid good money for that event so he avoided getting stabbed.  But everyone else whos done that to me in my life got stabbed.  If you approach me in a threatening manner, I'll just whip out the knife, stab ya , and I claim self defense.

Man, you are so stupid. Do you think its that simple, you dumbshit? If someone approached you in a threatening manner, and you stabbed them, and killed them, your ass would be in jail for a long time. You think a cop is just going to say "oh, he approached you in a threatening manner, so it was okay for you to stab and kill him. go on your way" Do you think the law is so cut-and-dry. You are such an idiot.
X

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2010, 11:20:07 AM »
bump for epic no reply and excuse to back out

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2010, 11:48:06 AM »
Vince Goodrum wrote:
He got in my face yelling, I laughed at him, he pushed me and I pushed him back and he spit on my jacket and ran behind Palumbo while Coleen held me back.   This was all discussed on Off Topic Radio.

I was getting paid good money for that event so he avoided getting stabbed.  But everyone else whos done that to me in my life got stabbed.  If you approach me in a threatening manner, I'll just whip out the knife, stab ya , and I claim self defense.

Man, you are so stupid. Do you think its that simple, you dumbshit? If someone approached you in a threatening manner, and you stabbed them, and killed them, your ass would be in jail for a long time. You think a cop is just going to say "oh, he approached you in a threatening manner, so it was okay for you to stab and kill him. go on your way" Do you think the law is so cut-and-dry. You are such an idiot.

He does use pre-paid legal he said.
No Worries 4 me

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2010, 12:17:56 PM »
I think this is a cool challenge between 2 infamous Getbiggers and I think it should be made official!  Come Vince, commit to the challenge and let's do this!!!!!
indeed. 8)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 01, 2010, 01:33:54 PM »
bump cause you know he keeps hoping this will make its way off the first page

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #124 on: August 01, 2010, 02:46:08 PM »
This challenge is Team Nasser approved! Just waiting on Vince!!!