Author Topic: Challenge for Goodrum  (Read 60449 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: A Challenge (update: Goodrum verifies he is a coward and a pussy)
« Reply #225 on: August 02, 2010, 02:18:53 PM »
In EVERY case where he makes fun of anyone's body he doesn't realize they all look better than he does.  Except me of course.  but when I was his age.....okay enough of the past

You talk about me so much that you should just get down and suck my dick, fat boy.
A

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: August 02, 2010, 02:28:46 PM »

You talk about me so much that you should just get down and suck my dick, fat boy.

you could give lessons dicksucker

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #227 on: August 02, 2010, 02:31:16 PM »

hahaha keep dreaming.  I hope to god while Vissy is ramming your ass and your ugly head is being smashed into the headboard and he comes around to shoot that smelly load into your face you don't yell out my name.  Even that creeps me out.  Please DO NOT even joke about your gay routines to me.  Your ugly face and body repel me enough.  Now you got to have gay thoughts about me.  Fuck just when I you couldn't get any more fucked in the head.

Answer my questions too you idiot.  What happened at Ducks.  Why did you get kicked out of ROTC.  Why do you lie about defending our country.  Did the Secretary of Defense ask you to take your shirt off and run around Iraq or something.
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #228 on: August 02, 2010, 02:41:26 PM »
hahaha keep dreaming.  I hope to god while Vissy is ramming your ass and your ugly head is being smashed into the headboard and he comes around to shoot that smelly load into your face you don't yell out my name.  Even that creeps me out.  Please DO NOT even joke about your gay routines to me.  Your ugly face and body repel me enough.  Now you got to have gay thoughts about me.  Fuck just when I you couldn't get any more fucked in the head.

Answer my questions too you idiot.  What happened at Ducks.  Why did you get kicked out of ROTC.  Why do you lie about defending our country.  Did the Secretary of Defense ask you to take your shirt off and run around Iraq or something.

Crazy ramblings from a 500lb fat pig, don't get any better than that ;D

A

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 02, 2010, 02:47:34 PM »
Vince
Everyone, and I mean actually EVERYONE on every board from here to eternity hates you. I am positive in real life you are despised also. How do you live with yourself being hated by everyone, not respected and never ever having the ability to stand up for yourself. Im not flaming here or anything, I am being stone cold serious. 

Vince, you never stand up for yourself, ever, how is that possible and still look in the mirror?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #230 on: August 02, 2010, 02:54:45 PM »
Vince
Everyone, and I mean actually EVERYONE on every board from here to eternity hates you. I am positive in real life you are despised also. How do you live with yourself being hated by everyone, not respected and never ever having the ability to stand up for yourself. Im not flaming here or anything, I am being stone cold serious. 

Vince, you never stand up for yourself, ever, how is that possible and still look in the mirror?

He will never say why he gets kicked out of every gym and every job he has had.  He has admitted to being "laid-off" of every job.  He doesn't say fired (which is why) he says laid-off.  He has been kicked out of all the gyms what is why he has to train people at their homes or in the park (which we all know is bullshit too cause he does not have any clients).  And the mirror he looks in is obviously broken.

I just had a thought.  If Goodrum "offs" himself and puts my name in the note, can I get in trouble.  I mean it would make me happy as hell he was gone and wouldn't bother me but I want to make sure he spells my name right
No Worries 4 me

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: August 02, 2010, 03:43:00 PM »
I guess you never read my post earlier that all you have to do is google keto and bam you have the palumbo diet minus his supplements added to 3 out of 6 of the meals
...either way he's not paying for it

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
Re: Goodrum Pics??
« Reply #232 on: August 02, 2010, 05:13:10 PM »
when is melvin goodrum competing again?
I

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #233 on: August 02, 2010, 06:05:13 PM »
when is melvin goodrum competing again?

You know that you are doomed when your parents name you Melvin.  :-\ :-\ :-\
D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: August 02, 2010, 07:20:26 PM »
bitchboy must be gettin hammered in the anal canal by the salamander eyed circus sideshow

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #235 on: August 02, 2010, 08:19:07 PM »
bitchboy must be gettin hammered in the anal canal by the salamander eyed circus sideshow
LOL ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: August 02, 2010, 08:59:24 PM »
all right

I got pm's from the powers above to let this thread die
Vince clearly is not doing this contest as he is a little bitch (and also something else a mod said I wont repeat but ask me I will pm it to you)(dont want to say the mods name and get myself in hot water)

so the end--let it die

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #237 on: August 02, 2010, 09:12:48 PM »
all right

Vince clearly is not doing this contest as he is a little bitch (and also something else a mod said I wont repeat but ask me I will pm it to you)(dont want to say the mods name and get myself in hot water)

so the end--let it die

hahahaaha I gotta tell ya even the powers of Getbig hang with the majority.
No Worries 4 me

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: August 02, 2010, 09:23:47 PM »
Why is Goodcum still here?

Damn, exit the stage already man.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #239 on: August 02, 2010, 09:31:04 PM »
Why is Goodcum still here?

Damn, exit the stage already man.

Goodrum is like a pimple on your ass...you think it is gone and you thank god....and...well, "Goodrum" AKA "Pimple on your ass" comes back.  :-\
D

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: August 03, 2010, 01:28:21 AM »
remember he has plenty of size. if he gets his conditioning down i see a pro card in his future
irongearco.com

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #241 on: August 03, 2010, 03:07:34 AM »
remember he has plenty of size. if he gets his conditioning down i see a pro card in his future

That would be awesome! Seeing goodrum compared with Jay and Dexter at the stage of the big O.

How long you think it takes him to get pro card? Hopefully he makes it before Jay retires...

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: August 03, 2010, 03:09:51 AM »
That would be awesome! Seeing goodrum compared with Jay and Dexter at the stage of the big O.

How long you think it takes him to get pro card? Hopefully he makes it before Jay retires...

with each show he improves. i say a couple of more and its off to the nationals ;)
irongearco.com

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #243 on: August 03, 2010, 03:26:40 AM »
Vince has made great strides in his physique.  As soon as he gets his nutrient timing down pat,  he will be unstoppable!  I said this before, he is becoming the "YODA" of GetBig and should be a Mod, but because of racial and sexual bias on this board it will never happen.  Sad!
Ok FatAlex's gimmick

Billy Guns

« Reply #244 on: August 03, 2010, 07:06:12 AM »
a. I am clearly not a bodybuilder
b. I am not paying for anything--I'm poor, everyone on this board knows that
c. I just wanna look better than retard, which clearly shouldnt be a huge task

Billy I actually respect you, you have a good build  and seem to have a good head on your shoulders, Im not gonna get into a pissing match on here with you. I retract my go die comment earlier, that was in poor taste

I can appreciate the honest comment here.....and I see all your points but I am going to be honest with you when it comes to dieting Dave would be my last choice......When it comes down to it you all receive the same advice week in and week out with him.....dont bother emailing him your photos he dosent look at them....he has a protocol that he follows for each week you will get the same copy all of his clients get Up this up that and do a day of this and a day of that......In the end you will end up in shape yes but at what cost? you will loose a ton of muscle tissue and the rebound will be bad.....You are so limited on foods to eat when you come off you eat so much shit because you havent had anything but fish chicken and fucking almonds for 2 months

Genetically I am not meant to be in the sport but mentally I do it for myself.....When I was in High school I weighed 135lbs and today I have been as high as 262 and currently 225 while my older brother is only 155 on a good day because our gentics are of an extreme ectomorph.....Most people wont believe it but I actually do have people in the gym call me big guy or tell me I carry some decent size and to me thats better mental reward than some stupid NPC trophy!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #245 on: August 03, 2010, 11:06:31 AM »
all right

so the end--let it die

I've already told you twice that if you want to compare my pictures in 12 weeks when I do my show to your little goal of 20 weeks...fine.  However, I'm not paying your challenge any mind simply because 20 weeks is simply not enough time for you considering how much bodyfat you have

Lets not forget that you've obviously not done anything in years while I've been consisting training on a regular basis and adding more muscle including this past off season.  Ultimately, by the time you work off all of that weight, you are not really going to have much muscle to go against someone like me and I'm not a small guy.  

But good luck in your quest...but don't call on me for your motivation because I honestly give a rat's ass about you or your pathetic challenge.  I have a real contest to train for.
A

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
Re: Challenge for Goodrum
« Reply #246 on: August 03, 2010, 11:21:04 AM »
Does this mean you guys are friends now?

YAH :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #247 on: August 03, 2010, 11:27:07 AM »
Looks like you need to start dieting Vince.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #248 on: August 03, 2010, 11:32:58 AM »
Looks like you need to start dieting Vince.

I'm started dieting 2 weeks ago.  Its a 14 week diet plan.    I just took a quick shot of my arm and didn't pump it up or anything but I have some good vascularity thanks to some advice I got from some competitors last year.
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #249 on: August 03, 2010, 11:40:25 AM »

I've already told you twice that if you want to compare my pictures in 12 weeks when I do my show to your little goal of 20 weeks...fine.  However, I'm not paying your challenge any mind simply because 20 weeks is simply not enough time for you considering how much bodyfat you have

Lets not forget that you've obviously not done anything in years while I've been consisting training on a regular basis and adding more muscle including this past off season.  Ultimately, by the time you work off all of that weight, you are not really going to have much muscle to go against someone like me and I'm not a small guy.  

But good luck in your quest...but don't call on me for your motivation because I honestly give a rat's ass about you or your pathetic challenge.  I have a real contest to train for.

big ups on the sweet trailer park wall paper.