Author Topic: Challenge for Goodrum  (Read 60610 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Challenge for Goodrum
« Reply #250 on: August 03, 2010, 11:59:21 AM »
ok
so no challenge,..will you post some pics in 12 weeks and then I will post some pics in 20 weeks for shits and giggles at least?

just for funsies?

look Goodrum, I despise you obviously, and this is huge outside motivation for me to drop the pounds. Facts are facts, I am admitting right here to you I do not have the willpower on my own to do it. I need some type of outside motivation, and this is it for me.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #251 on: August 03, 2010, 12:11:06 PM »
ok
so no challenge,..will you post some pics in 12 weeks and then I will post some pics in 20 weeks for shits and giggles at least?

just for funsies?

look Goodrum, I despise you obviously, and this is huge outside motivation for me to drop the pounds. Facts are facts, I am admitting right here to you I do not have the willpower on my own to do it. I need some type of outside motivation, and this is it for me.
Come on Vince this could help you get in shape too.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: August 03, 2010, 01:08:58 PM »
Come on Vince this could help you get in shape too.

did you like the word funsies?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #253 on: August 03, 2010, 01:10:19 PM »

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #254 on: August 03, 2010, 01:31:05 PM »
I'm started dieting 2 weeks ago.  Its a 14 week diet plan.    I just took a quick shot of my arm and didn't pump it up or anything but I have some good vascularity thanks to some advice I got from some competitors last year.

there is not one vein in that pic.  get your eyes checked or are talking about the vein in Vissy's cock.  that is disgusting
No Worries 4 me

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #255 on: August 03, 2010, 11:48:41 PM »
I'm started dieting 2 weeks ago.  Its a 14 week diet plan.    I just took a quick shot of my arm and didn't pump it up or anything but I have some good vascularity thanks to some advice I got from some competitors last year.
Get the fuk out of here you idiot , you look like utter crap.fuckin numbskull  ::)  somebody drown this cu nt asap

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #256 on: August 04, 2010, 12:50:11 AM »

God, how delusional can you be? Good vascularity? Can't you please use an arrow to point out a single visible vein.
You're in your physical prime. I'm almost a couple of decades past mine but even I can manage better everyday conditioning and vascularity than you have ever achieved. No pump and no advice from a competitor. Just training in a gym without an air conditioner. I really sometimes wonder what the world looks like through your eyes.

Which vein do you want my arrow to point to?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #257 on: August 04, 2010, 05:11:05 AM »

God, how delusional can you be? Good vascularity? Can't you please use an arrow to point out a single visible vein.
You're in your physical prime. I'm almost a couple of decades past mine but even I can manage better everyday conditioning and vascularity than you have ever achieved. No pump and no advice from a competitor. Just training in a gym without an air conditioner. I really sometimes wonder what the world looks like through your eyes.

Which vein do you want my arrow to point to?

Why don't you read what I wrote dum ass.  While you're at it, stay out of the sun you wrinkled piece of shit.  You wonder why Squad messes with you so much
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #258 on: August 04, 2010, 05:14:30 AM »
ok

just for funsies?

Along with threatening people???  It will cost you big time...
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #259 on: August 04, 2010, 05:23:06 AM »
Why don't you read what I wrote dum ass.  While you're at it, stay out of the sun you wrinkled piece of shit.  You wonder why Squad messes with you so much

LOL

Looks like Vissy bounced your head off the headboard too hard again.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #260 on: August 04, 2010, 05:27:10 AM »

They don't know you use Pre-Paid Legal.  You have the best attorney's $30 a month can buy,  Go gettem moron
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #261 on: August 04, 2010, 05:29:36 AM »

Here is what you wrote you fucking moron  You are an ignorant fucktard
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #262 on: August 04, 2010, 06:02:16 AM »
Here is what you wrote you fucking moron  You are an ignorant fucktard

That's right.  Doesn't show in the picture because its a quick shot which....oh wait, you have that highlighted too..... ::)

If course, seeing as how you're a washed up arm wrestler with 60% bodyfat weighing 500+ pounds living with 2 roommates because you can't afford your place, I don't ever take you seriously.  I just feel a large amount of pity for your situation.
A

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: August 04, 2010, 06:07:42 AM »

know what Vince
you're just a lame lame loser now, using that threatening thing but magically unable to post this so called "threat" I made.
you talk about me having issues yet you just sit here and lie and make excuses.
lol cost me big time, oh fuking brother. What a bitch bitch bitch you are, you again have ZERO ability to stand up for yourself and now like a woman talk about legal action over threats that never happened. Quit trying to milk what happened between me and newmom in your favor, no one believes your lies.

ps--say hi to Kevin Michaels for me.  You're so stupid its remarkable

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #264 on: August 04, 2010, 06:19:02 AM »

That's right.  Doesn't show in the picture because its a quick shot which....oh wait, you have that highlighted too..... ::)

If course, seeing as how you're a washed up arm wrestler with 60% bodyfat weighing 500+ pounds living with 2 roommates because you can't afford your place, I don't ever take you seriously.  I just feel a large amount of pity for your situation.

No way you even came up with an excuse for this too.  It was a quick shot?  So what happened did the vein go away for that split second because it is camera shy.  Explain why we can see vein but no one else can because of the quick shot.  Honestly this is the best lighting for you.  the darker the better.  Maybe you should concentrate on getting your teeth as white as possible.  You need some really thick glasses. 

By the way tell us the story from Duck's Gym.  Then after that one the story from Powerhouse.  And don't forget how you got kicked out of the ROTC.  Tell us those stories today.
No Worries 4 me

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: August 04, 2010, 06:21:35 AM »
No way you even came up with an excuse for this too.  It was a quick shot?  So what happened did the vein go away for that split second because it is camera shy.  Explain why we can see vein but no one else can because of the quick shot.  Honestly this is the best lighting for you.  the darker the better.  Maybe you should concentrate on getting your teeth as white as possible.  You need some really thick glasses. 

By the way tell us the story from Duck's Gym.  Then after that one the story from Powerhouse.  And don't forget how you got kicked out of the ROTC.  Tell us those stories today.

careful with your words Keith, he will threaten legal action against you for threats that don't exist even though you are 3000 miles away. Lololololllllllllllll

newmom

« Reply #266 on: August 04, 2010, 07:12:19 AM »
. Quit trying to milk what happened between me and newmom in your favor, no one believes your lies.

Not once did I say shit about legal action, that would be a bitch move, besides what would be the point. By gones be by gones IMO

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #267 on: August 04, 2010, 07:23:42 AM »
Vascularity in Vince's pic, Haha, I'm still laughing. He is one delusional piece of pig shit but delivers the funnies like no other. Best of all, he thinks it's real and serious. What it must be like living in that black coconut skull. His Flipper-head gross, vile looking husband suits him perfectly well. Vissy brings the ugliness, Vince brings the pure, primal stupidity. What a match!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: A Challenge (Goodrum will excuse out of somehow)
« Reply #268 on: August 04, 2010, 07:54:23 AM »
exactly.  Even though all his so called internet "fame" comes from people hating on him and being exposed as a fraud he considers it a great achievement.  And I guess for someone who has nothing going for him he may be right.  He has turned to pale white ugly skinny people to blow and get fucked in the ass by, he always take last place in whatever he does, his biggest accomplishments are certifications a drunk can get and pay just $79.  So, being hated and mentioned 1000 times a day on a few random forum boards is his highlight of his life.  So, actually having to train, diet and lift weights to beat Josh is something he would never do.

You owe THE BEEF a $100 you fat, broke loser.

THE BEEF

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: August 04, 2010, 09:55:58 AM »
Not once did I say shit about legal action, that would be a bitch move, besides what would be the point. By gones be by gones IMO

hahahah newmom lays an owning on Goodrum

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #270 on: August 04, 2010, 10:06:56 AM »
hahahah newmom lays an owning on Goodrum

She's not talking to me and I don't know where you got the legal beagle idea.

What I've done to you will pretty much speak for itself and all I needed was an 8 dollar prepaid Tracfone.  I'm sure you'll be raising hell in a few weeks but you brought it on yourself, Josh.

Have fun dieting down the pounds....not that you're going to do it anyway.  Just like Keith, you simply don't have the willpower or real desire to lose any weight. 
A

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #271 on: August 04, 2010, 10:15:00 AM »

She's not talking to me and I don't know where you got the legal beagle idea.

What I've done to you will pretty much speak for itself and all I needed was an 8 dollar prepaid Tracfone.  I'm sure you'll be raising hell in a few weeks but you brought it on yourself, Josh.

Have fun dieting down the pounds....not that you're going to do it anyway.  Just like Keith, you simply don't have the willpower or real desire to lose any weight. 

When is your next show and will you come in better condition then before?
D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: August 04, 2010, 10:17:04 AM »
OK - here we go again, another attempt at this.

I am challenging Goodrum to a contest. The contest is who looks better on January 1, 2011 which is 20 weeks from now. I have discussed this a bit with Ron and am hoping to get a sticky out of it or whatever.  Independent non partisan judges can decide who looks better at the end. Obviously Goodrum has a hugeeeeeee headstart on me because as we all know, I am, how you say, fat fat.

The loser has to leave getbig for good, cant come back with a gimmick, nothing.  I will also send Ron 300-500 dollars to hold in escrow and if Goodrum wins he gets the money, if he loses just ship it back to me. Yes moneybags Goodrum I know thats not a lot of money, but for me it is.  I invite other members to kick in to a If Goodrum Wins fund to get him to participate. If I win I want absolutely nothing, zip, nada.  

I can't take steroids because of the meds I am on but I could care less if he uses them. He can dictate a lot of this, I just want to see his candy ass excuse out of this.

I am 100% into this, I think it would be fun, beneficial for the boards, give people something to keep an eye on and obviously help my health.

But, he's a pussy, and will show his true colors and find 2328 excuses.
Why not just simple compete in an actual contest together, ya know REAL bodybuilding?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #273 on: August 04, 2010, 10:25:54 AM »
Why not just simple compete in an actual contest together, ya know REAL bodybuilding?

Because he's only serious about being an attention whore .  If he was serious about getting in shape, he would just simply do it without threatening people family or calling me out on a bogus internet challenge.  Last month, he challenged Alex23 to a fight..... ::)

I didn't take it seriously because its coming from a mentally unstable moron.  Getbig needs one large jar of Prozac.... ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #274 on: August 04, 2010, 10:32:54 AM »
When is your next show and will you come in better condition then before?

It will either be Quincy Robert's show in Greensboro, NC or the NGA Night of Champion in Nashville, TN.  More than likely the NGA event but we'll see how things look.  Both are on the same day.
A