Author Topic: Challenge for Goodrum  (Read 60566 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Challenge for Goodrum
« Reply #275 on: August 04, 2010, 10:47:33 AM »

It will either be Quincy Robert's show in Greensboro, NC or the NGA Night of Champion in Nashville, TN.  More than likely the NGA event but we'll see how things look.  Both are on the same day.

Is that the reason that you are not going to accept Josh's Challenge?  ???
D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: August 04, 2010, 10:55:52 AM »

Because he's only serious about being an attention whore .  If he was serious about getting in shape, he would just simply do it without threatening people family or calling me out on a bogus internet challenge.  Last month, he challenged Alex23 to a fight..... ::)

I didn't take it seriously because its coming from a mentally unstable moron.  Getbig needs one large jar of Prozac.... ;D

no dimwit---if you go back through the posts Alex23 actually challenged me to a fight--he started the thread.

In 138 days I'm gonna make your physique look like a pile of dogshit,...oh wait, it already does

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #277 on: August 04, 2010, 10:56:03 AM »

She's not talking to me and I don't know where you got the legal beagle idea.

What I've done to you will pretty much speak for itself and all I needed was an 8 dollar prepaid Tracfone.  I'm sure you'll be raising hell in a few weeks but you brought it on yourself, Josh.

Have fun dieting down the pounds....not that you're going to do it anyway.  Just like Keith, you simply don't have the willpower or real desire to lose any weight. 

I have had my glory days "boy".  I don't need to prove anything.  You on the other have done nothing but become the laughing stock of the internet, hated by everyone, not respected by anyone, and a perennial loser and last place finisher.  You are known only for being a liar and bullshitter.  And to top it off you are so ugly and repulsive no female would ever touch you so you had to go and suck cock and take it up the ass because not even the neighborhood dogs would let you fuck them.  Dude you are the last person on earth to throw stones.  You do NOT have one positive thing about you.  Except maybe................... ....... I can't think of anything

Please show us your vascularity in this photo you said you have
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #278 on: August 04, 2010, 11:07:01 AM »
Is that the reason that you are not going to accept Josh's Challenge?  ???

Josh can simply compare his pictures in 20 weeks to my contest pictures in 12 weeks.  I'm simply ignoring his challenge because I don't think he's serious about getting in shape.  Otherwise, he would have done it without resorting to goofball antics and personal attacks or just simply pestering me. 

You don't need motivation to get in shape....only the desire and willingness to endure the process and unfortunately that's something that Josh clearly has demonstrated that he does not have. 

A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #279 on: August 04, 2010, 11:13:39 AM »

Josh can simply compare his pictures in 20 weeks to my contest pictures in 12 weeks.  I'm simply ignoring his challenge because I don't think he's serious about getting in shape.  Otherwise, he would have done it without resorting to goofball antics and personal attacks or just simply pestering me. 

You don't need motivation to get in shape....only the desire and willingness to endure the process and unfortunately that's something that Josh clearly has demonstrated that he does not have. 

You have nothing going for you.  When are you gong to realize it.  You do not have one thing to make you into a bodybuilder or anything else.  You have NO work ethic.  You do NOT even train with weights.  You have admitted it.  You have no idea what you are doing.  Just look at the way you pose.  you look handicapped.  You are already mentally handicapped and now it appears you are physically handicapped.  Shoot yourself
No Worries 4 me

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #280 on: August 04, 2010, 03:04:13 PM »
I have had my glory days "boy".  I don't need to prove anything.  You on the other have done nothing but become the laughing stock of the internet, hated by everyone, not respected by anyone, and a perennial loser and last place finisher.  You are known only for being a liar and bullshitter.  And to top it off you are so ugly and repulsive no female would ever touch you so you had to go and suck cock and take it up the ass because not even the neighborhood dogs would let you fuck them.  Dude you are the last person on earth to throw stones.  You do NOT have one positive thing about you.  Except maybe................... ....... I can't think of anything

Please show us your vascularity in this photo you said you have
vince look OK for having shitty genetics.
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #281 on: August 04, 2010, 03:16:51 PM »
vince look OK for having shitty genetics.

I hope you are not serious.  He brags about how long and much he trains.  he has never said he does it part time.  It is his full time job and he trains serious.  These photos he has no real visible muscle.  long arms shitty skin and really bad color (mixed shades of black)
No Worries 4 me

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: August 04, 2010, 03:22:27 PM »
lol the scenery shot--lolololllllllllllllllll

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #283 on: August 04, 2010, 04:52:36 PM »
Goodrum gives Keith advice about diet but look at how puffy his cheeks look in his recent photo. That is taking off-season bulking way too far for a smooth bloke. It won't be easy for Melvin to lose enough adipose tissue to appear muscular in a few short weeks.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #284 on: August 04, 2010, 05:39:43 PM »
Goodrum gives Keith advice about diet but look at how puffy his cheeks look in his recent photo. That is taking off-season bulking way too far for a smooth bloke. It won't be easy for Melvin to lose enough adipose tissue to appear muscular in a few short weeks.
Are you saying this is a even match from the start?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #285 on: August 04, 2010, 05:44:00 PM »

Has Vince ever looked muscular??
You Can't Do It!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #286 on: August 04, 2010, 05:55:05 PM »
You gotta laugh out loud at Melvin. He figured it would be easy to defeat the knuckleheads who lift weights. That hasn't happened on the stage or on these forums.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: August 04, 2010, 06:04:52 PM »
138 days

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #288 on: August 04, 2010, 07:37:17 PM »

??? And you are ?

And you have this motivation ? you have never been in shape once turd n???

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: August 04, 2010, 07:48:38 PM »
Vince is m.i.a. cause he either knows he's going down or is plotting my downfall with an 8 dollar phone  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #290 on: August 04, 2010, 08:23:33 PM »
Vince is m.i.a. cause he either knows he's going down or is plotting my downfall with an 8 dollar phone  ::)
WTF is that about anyway? LMAO.......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: August 04, 2010, 08:29:32 PM »
WTF is that about anyway? LMAO.......

i have no diea, I am sure its some plot to get me chucked in jail so I dont humiliate him in 138 days

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #292 on: August 04, 2010, 08:31:21 PM »
i have no diea, I am sure its some plot to get me chucked in jail so I dont humiliate him in 138 days
hahhaaa For eight bucks he'll be lucky if the thing even works, cheap bastard.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #293 on: August 04, 2010, 08:49:12 PM »
lol 12 pages of this pre-human primate getting brutalized, I seriously don't think it's possible for anyone to be as delusional as this cum guzzling fag is 

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #294 on: August 04, 2010, 10:09:51 PM »

It will either be Quincy Robert's show in Greensboro, NC or the NGA Night of Champion in Nashville, TN.  More than likely the NGA event but we'll see how things look.  Both are on the same day.

You have to see which contest has the least number of competitors. So when you take last place you can say you took 3rd or 4th.  You won't enter any contest anyway.  You will come up with some excuse.  THe fun thing on Getbig and other sites are the reasons people come up with on why you didn't enter.
No Worries 4 me

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #295 on: August 05, 2010, 03:14:53 AM »
Why don't you read what I wrote dum ass.  While you're at it, stay out of the sun you wrinkled piece of shit.  You wonder why Squad messes with you so much

Yes Melvin, I did read what your wrote. You said you had some "good vascularity." I see nothing of the sort and nobody else does either. Quick shot? Well, do a slow shot for our edification. Fact is, you have never ever had even a hint of vascularity. Prove me wrong.

You know Melvin, until recently I never really paid much attention to your various online squabbles. Frankly, I never understood the hate for you. Just another delusional guy who loves bodybuilding and loves to compete. No skin off my nose. That was until I had the misfortune of being involved in some first hand online interaction. It's not so much your colossal lack of self-awareness but it's your unmitigated and truly breathtaking arrogance and conceit.

Instead of asking me to "wonder" why a disgraced, trailer park dwelling, convicted wife beater "messes" with me, perhaps you should for once in your life engage in a brief moment of self reflection and "wonder" why you are so universally despised? Even our own intrepid leader, Ron, who has always refrained from commenting on the character of board members, could not restrain himself when it comes to you.

Why is that, Melvin?

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #296 on: August 05, 2010, 05:44:41 AM »

that would really backfire on him. locked up with limited food, and nothing to do but workout and recuperate, you'll be shredded by your deadline.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: August 05, 2010, 06:26:29 AM »
Yes Melvin, I did read what your wrote. You said you had some "good vascularity." I see nothing of the sort and nobody else does either. Quick shot? Well, do a slow shot for our edification. Fact is, you have never ever had even a hint of vascularity. Prove me wrong.

You know Melvin, until recently I never really paid much attention to your various online squabbles. Frankly, I never understood the hate for you. Just another delusional guy who loves bodybuilding and loves to compete. No skin off my nose. That was until I had the misfortune of being involved in some first hand online interaction. It's not so much your colossal lack of self-awareness but it's your unmitigated and truly breathtaking arrogance and conceit.

Instead of asking me to "wonder" why a disgraced, trailer park dwelling, convicted wife beater "messes" with me, perhaps you should for once in your life engage in a brief moment of self reflection and "wonder" why you are so universally despised? Even our own intrepid leader, Ron, who has always refrained from commenting on the character of board members, could not restrain himself when it comes to you.

Why is that, Melvin?

say what?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: August 05, 2010, 07:24:56 AM »

Because he's only serious about being an attention whore .  If he was serious about getting in shape, he would just simply do it without threatening people family or calling me out on a bogus internet challenge.  Last month, he challenged Alex23 to a fight..... ::)

I didn't take it seriously because its coming from a mentally unstable moron.  Getbig needs one large jar of Prozac.... ;D

Vince you arms look thicker and harder, SERIOUSLY they do in the cell phone pic posted.
Most of these jokers are little more than internet champs and a "legend in their own mind ".
It is a whole different story when you get on an actual BB stage and put it on the line.
Good luck there Goodrum and what shows will you do next yr?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: August 05, 2010, 07:26:58 AM »
when I first came here, I saw the goodrum pic "steroids don't work without diet and exercise".  I had no idea that he was an actual poster here, I thought it was some guy acting stupid at the pool.

what is it impressive about those pics?  the immense lack of size and development?  the 2 inch thick layer of bodyfat?  or the bitch tits?