Author Topic: Challenge for Goodrum  (Read 60576 times)

musclepost

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Challenge for Goodrum
« Reply #300 on: August 05, 2010, 07:29:20 AM »
At least Vince admits he loves the ball gravy unlike you closet cases.  ;D :-*

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #301 on: August 05, 2010, 07:50:32 AM »

It will either be Quincy Robert's show in Greensboro, NC or the NGA Night of Champion in Nashville, TN.  More than likely the NGA event but we'll see how things look.  Both are on the same day.
Quincy's show is not drug tested are you saying you will take roids if you enter his show?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #302 on: August 05, 2010, 08:43:30 AM »
Vince you arms look thicker and harder, SERIOUSLY they do in the cell phone pic posted.
Most of these jokers are little more than internet champs and a "legend in their own mind ".
It is a whole different story when you get on an actual BB stage and put it on the line.
Good luck there Goodrum and what shows will you do next yr?

Jeez Howard don't encourage the fucking moron.  You are stepping down to his level.  Guys like you keep this idiot going.  Luckily it's only you and a couple others (who you know are joking). 
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #303 on: August 05, 2010, 08:46:25 AM »
Quincy's show is not drug tested are you saying you will take roids if you enter his show?

No he is saying he will enter that contest if only one or two others are in his class.  He always asks the promoter how many guys have entered his class.  he hopes to god no one enters so he can enter that class and win.  At least he can say he took first place.  That is his ultimate goal.
No Worries 4 me

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #304 on: August 05, 2010, 08:49:03 AM »
No he is saying he will enter that contest if only one or two others are in his class.  He always asks the promoter how many guys have entered his class.  he hopes to god no one enters so he can enter that class and win.  At least he can say he took first place.  That is his ultimate goal.
So are you saying he checks the number of competitors in his class before entering so as to get a trophy? A common phenomenon catgorized as "Trophy Hunters".

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #305 on: August 05, 2010, 01:50:27 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #306 on: August 05, 2010, 02:38:38 PM »
Who would Keith lampoon if buffoon Goodrum wasn't dreaming about owning his own fitness studio and winning bodybuilding titles? Hapless Melvin is resilient and bounces back from failure to try again. Thank goodness for that. This board needs a resident fool and Goodrum is the epitome of blokes who frequent gyms but never win anything or amount to much as bodybuilders. He looks in his mirror and sees a pretty muscular bloke compared to other guys where he lives. That encourages him to enter contests and win trophies. This dude is an internet legend and is a bit like Eddy from England who was in the winter Olympics in jumping but was mediocre. The guy deserved the praise because he had a fair go at competing. Goodrum might never win an open contest but that doesn't mean he shouldn't keep trying. His trials and tribulations keep this forum entertained year after year. It wasn't that long ago that he told us he slipped on a soda bottle and broke two bones while going up the stairs at a Prepaid Legal Convention. Those injuries were the excuse for not competing at the time. Goodrum is good at bullshitting so it isn't true that he isn't good at anything.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #307 on: August 05, 2010, 02:49:56 PM »
Vince you arms look thicker and harder, SERIOUSLY they do in the cell phone pic posted.
Most of these jokers are little more than internet champs and a "legend in their own mind ".
It is a whole different story when you get on an actual BB stage and put it on the line.
Good luck there Goodrum and what shows will you do next yr?
??? piss off you blind freak , he looks like a steaming pile of horse shit..yes it takes guts to get onstage but this guy SHOULD NOT be even allowed into the venue where its held.

Christ man did he pay you to type that nonsnse  ::) ???

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #308 on: August 05, 2010, 04:02:16 PM »
People should be allowed to compete if they want to. Most promoters will accept the entry fees so that is never a problem. Goodrum is a bodybuilder whether the flotsam like it or not. Ron isn't fair to Melvin and this dude deserves his blue stars.

To be fair, Goodrum presented on stage in reasonable condition. Has Keith ever got up on stage in a contest? It takes a lot of guts to enter a bodybuilding contest. I give Goodrum credit for that. So what if he places last every time. I have won contests and when it is all just a memory it really doesn't matter if you won or not. Guys that don't win retain lots of motivation to train hard whereas winners often give up serious training.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: August 05, 2010, 04:06:12 PM »

newmom

« Reply #310 on: August 05, 2010, 04:13:25 PM »

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: August 05, 2010, 04:16:23 PM »

what was your workout today?

just 45min medium cardio and a glorious 1 hour in an infrared sauna

no weights today

newmom

« Reply #312 on: August 05, 2010, 04:18:21 PM »
just 45min medium cardio and a glorious 1 hour in an infrared sauna

no weights today

good for you. I hope you stick with it

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: August 05, 2010, 04:20:32 PM »
People should be allowed to compete if they want to. Most promoters will accept the entry fees so that is never a problem. Goodrum is a bodybuilder whether the flotsam like it or not. Ron isn't fair to Melvin and this dude deserves his blue stars.

To be fair, Goodrum presented on stage in reasonable condition. Has Keith ever got up on stage in a contest? It takes a lot of guts to enter a bodybuilding contest. I give Goodrum credit for that. So what if he places last every time. I have won contests and when it is all just a memory it really doesn't matter if you won or not. Guys that don't win retain lots of motivation to train hard whereas winners often give up serious training.

Vince, can you post a pic of Goodrum in "reasonable condition"? I'm not being a smartass, maybe I missed it because people are picking his worst photos and posting them.. From what I have seen (again, admitted limitation) he has been far from reasonable condition for a body building contest

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: August 05, 2010, 04:22:50 PM »
good for you. I hope you stick with it

my motivation is the highest its been since I was 28---Im so jacked to look better than him its ridiculous

and I have to be drug free - I have no idea if he is or isnt

newmom

« Reply #315 on: August 05, 2010, 04:25:52 PM »
my motivation is the highest its been since I was 28---Im so jacked to look better than him its ridiculous

and I have to be drug free - I have no idea if he is or isnt

Let me ask you this though, will you stick with it after it's all said and done?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: August 05, 2010, 04:28:30 PM »
Let me ask you this though, will you stick with it after it's all said and done?

after its said and  done Im setting up shop in a Dairy Queen with an IV of blizzards

so thats a no

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #317 on: August 05, 2010, 04:30:38 PM »
after its said and  done Im setting up shop in a Dairy Queen with an IV of blizzards

so thats a no

Where are the photos that 240 made of you?  ???
D

newmom

« Reply #318 on: August 05, 2010, 04:37:37 PM »

so thats a no

mmmm banana cream pie with chocolate in them..best DQ blizzard

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: August 05, 2010, 04:38:36 PM »
Vince, can you post a pic of Goodrum in "reasonable condition"? I'm not being a smartass, maybe I missed it because people are picking his worst photos and posting them.. From what I have seen (again, admitted limitation) he has been far from reasonable condition for a body building contest

id guess thats his best condition ever from what i have seen--anyone?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: August 05, 2010, 04:43:45 PM »
MLM Forums--Where Serious Network Marketers Meet---ahahahhahahahah

Melvin The Alcoholic Goodrum

Well, with a last name like mine, most people thought I was a drunk when I entered into network marketing.  I've been pretty much on top of a number of organizations but its actually due to my strict standards of training associates.

Basically, I do more traditional network marketing although I am now moving towards online marketing of services but I basically cut the bullcrap and get more to the point.  Essentially, I don't waste time with 5 way calls and begging people for sales like a hobo looking for spare change.  I essentially teach my associates how to grow some hair on their chest.

Right now, I'm involved with Pre-Paid Legal because identity theft and legal issues are hot and I stay pretty well booked to do ID Theft Seminars and etc.  With the advent of low priced laptops and portable LCD projectors, I can run some pretty nice flashpoint presentations.  Its much better than the old days of using boards and etc.

Yeah, we can trade some ideas around, let me know

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: August 05, 2010, 04:47:29 PM »
The H.N.I.C

You folks can say what you want but this isn't "Shonne Carter & Fenris" deal. I'm coming down to Cali in a few months and I will fight Guy Grundy. Grundy has been messing with me for over a year and I'm doing this for my personal honor and respect. That may sound corny but its the truth.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA H you have no personal honor and respect---most bitches don't

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #322 on: August 05, 2010, 04:57:25 PM »
Hey, Josh, you are pretty good at digging info about others from the internet. Maybe Goodrum drinks too much and can't hold a job so has to work from a trailer?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: August 05, 2010, 05:24:19 PM »
Hey, Josh, you are pretty good at digging info about others from the internet. Maybe Goodrum drinks too much and can't hold a job so has to work from a trailer?

ooooo never thought of that
he's mia these days plotting against me so he can avoid getting humiliated

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #324 on: August 05, 2010, 05:58:06 PM »
ooooo never thought of that
he's mia these days plotting against me so he can avoid getting humiliated

Actually, I was buying a pair of shoes.  

BTW, I train with weights 6 days a week.  If you think an hour of cardio and sitting in a sauna is going to do anything for you.....think again...... ::)  
A