Author Topic: Challenge for Goodrum  (Read 60299 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Challenge for Goodrum
« Reply #475 on: August 09, 2010, 11:37:05 PM »
oddly, i see a lot of astute journalists use 'an' instead of 'a' in front of words beginning with 'h'

That's not wrong. "An" is used when the word following it sounds like it starts with a vowel. For example, "He showed up an hour before the interview" or "It's an honour" and so on.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #476 on: August 10, 2010, 03:16:57 AM »
 :-X :-X :-X :-X

:-X :-X :-X :-X   :-X :-X :-X :-X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #477 on: August 10, 2010, 03:18:58 AM »

:-X :-X :-X :-X   :-X :-X :-X :-X

I've seen more attractive shits  :-X

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #478 on: August 10, 2010, 03:23:15 AM »
I stir Melvin but I also think the dude is a hoot and he enjoys pulling everyone's leg for a laugh. I always support the underdog and Goodrum has always been a dreamer and battler.

Of course, Melvin is without peer for pulling out of challenges and fights. He is the sort of bloke that gets spat on for his participation.

Sounds like you want to pull his third leg,  jockrider. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #479 on: August 10, 2010, 03:29:03 AM »
That's not wrong. "An" is used when the word following it sounds like it starts with a vowel. For example, "He showed up an hour before the interview" or "It's an honour" and so on.

Seems like it fits with a silent h but not so much with a breathy one.

I once took an helicopter to an horror movie premiere on an hill with an happily married woman but she was an hubristic person and I had an horrible time.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #480 on: August 10, 2010, 04:43:57 PM »
Look at how proud Goodrum looks posing those long biceps. Best biceps in Silva, North Carolina.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: August 10, 2010, 04:47:17 PM »
Look at how proud Goodrum looks posing those long biceps. Best biceps in Silva, North Carolina.

you and Howard should fuck---both creepy pedo's, make a great couple

and both of you think you are funny yet not a single person on here thinks either of you are

overall, you might be gay pedo brothers separated at birth---you should look into it wehn you cross paths cruising the elementary school playgrounds

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: August 10, 2010, 04:52:23 PM »
This was a good thread until Basile showed up..is the white van in the shop?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: August 10, 2010, 04:55:13 PM »
This was a good thread until Basile showed up..is the white van in the shop?

see thats what everyone is saying. Lots of threads are great until Basile and Howard show up. Then they say the most idiotic things that no one finds funny or interesting, yet you know those 2 sit at their computers thinking they just wrote the comedy post of the year. And THEN they come back and write more, thinking people want them too. Its like someone else said, those two actually do not understand how creepy, unwanted and straight out weird they are on here.  

oh, and they think with posts like this they get under our skin, but thats not the case. Its more of a chasing the old man out of the park who watches kids through binoculars. 

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #484 on: August 10, 2010, 04:58:09 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #485 on: August 10, 2010, 04:58:23 PM »

Most English majors have the suicidal gene. Even if they're lousy writers

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #486 on: August 10, 2010, 05:16:02 PM »
Disturbed, Give us your diet and training rundown.  When and what nutrients are you taking in?  What kind of training are you doing, high, moderate, low reps?  Thanks

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: August 10, 2010, 05:42:18 PM »
see thats what everyone is saying. Lots of threads are great until Basile and Howard show up. Then they say the most idiotic things that no one finds funny or interesting, yet you know those 2 sit at their computers thinking they just wrote the comedy post of the year. And THEN they come back and write more, thinking people want them too. Its like someone else said, those two actually do not understand how creepy, unwanted and straight out weird they are on here.  

oh, and they think with posts like this they get under our skin, but thats not the case. Its more of a chasing the old man out of the park who watches kids through binoculars. 
Alas , the BOYS get upset when the ADULT MEN enter the room.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: August 10, 2010, 08:29:54 PM »
Alas , the BOYS get upset when the ADULT MEN enter the room.

last time i heard someone say that it was a preist

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #492 on: August 11, 2010, 12:07:45 AM »
Basile, get the fuck out of this thread and preferably off this forum
spend the next 6 months designing a new machine or some shit jesus christ your are beyond insufferable

"howard"
as i said you seem like a nice guy
dont know of the basis for these pedophile accusations
but fuck the hell off permanently until youre willing to give up the bodybuilding apologist role
bodybuilding is a fucked up subculture (notice i didnt say "sport") that is predicated on massive drug abuse, illegal activity and coercive homosexuality
seriously, get the fuck off this board until you're willing to admit that 95% of the "athletes" in this "sport" (read: depraved circus) are selfish, deceitful drug dealers and frauds

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #493 on: August 11, 2010, 02:30:18 AM »
Goodrum , why delete that post

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: August 11, 2010, 07:23:43 AM »
Goodrum , why delete that post

what post?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #495 on: August 11, 2010, 07:28:33 AM »

nerd....

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: August 11, 2010, 07:50:17 AM »
Basile, get the fuck out of this thread and preferably off this forum
spend the next 6 months designing a new machine or some shit jesus christ your are beyond insufferable

"howard"
as i said you seem like a nice guy
dont know of the basis for these pedophile accusations
but fuck the hell off permanently until youre willing to give up the bodybuilding apologist role
bodybuilding is a fucked up subculture (notice i didnt say "sport") that is predicated on massive drug abuse, illegal activity and coercive homosexuality
seriously, get the fuck off this board until you're willing to admit that 95% of the "athletes" in this "sport" (read: depraved circus) are selfish, deceitful drug dealers and frauds

Sexual deviant based insults are often the frequently used form of insults by guys.
The younger guys on here tend to be like minded and don't want any "understood " beliefs to be questioned.
I know that and get a kick out of trying to stir the pot and get some knuckleheads to think a bit , which often pisses them off.
Ok , seriously, why do you bother being involved with a BODYBUILDING gossip forum and hate the sport of BB so much?

For example, I don't like rap music , so I have no interest in being part of a rap music forum or debate.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #497 on: August 11, 2010, 04:05:49 PM »
Sexual deviant based insults are often the frequently used form of insults by guys.
The younger guys on here tend to be like minded and don't want any "understood " beliefs to be questioned.
I know that and get a kick out of trying to stir the pot and get some knuckleheads to think a bit , which often pisses them off.
Ok , seriously, why do you bother being involved with a BODYBUILDING gossip forum and hate the sport of BB so much?

For example, I don't like rap music , so I have no interest in being part of a rap music forum or debate.

why do i watch the wire if i hate drug dealers and murderers?
it's entertainment
plus, I like weight training and appreciate classical bodybuilding

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #498 on: August 11, 2010, 04:24:12 PM »
what post?
I went to show new replys and ape boy was the last to reply to this thread.
I clicked on another thread then returned to new replys and "Stuart R" was the latest poster to this thread so I clicked on it and Goodrums post was gone and Stuarts post was there , so sweaty ass smell deleted his post.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #499 on: August 11, 2010, 04:37:03 PM »

That is true.  How does it apply when you use it in front of the word "high"?