Author Topic: Making gains with test only cycle?  (Read 55048 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Making gains with test only cycle?
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2010, 08:01:31 AM »
seriously fuck you guys

I pay more than that for underground garbage
lol..

4thAD

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2010, 04:53:30 PM »
I get real Schering for just a little over a buck an amp.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2010, 05:09:38 PM »
santy clause brings me a big red bag of scherings every christmas for free so i win

4thAD

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2010, 06:14:53 PM »
santy clause brings me a big red bag of scherings every christmas for free so i win

Thats it, I'm telling Ron to ban you

lesaucer

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2010, 10:02:50 PM »
seriously fuck you guys

X2

canada customs suck huuuuuge dicks.
lets buy a boat and make a lil trip to Greece, pakistan and stuff lol

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2010, 06:19:14 AM »
seriously fuck you guys

im with you stav, fuck both of these bros!!!!

Buckeye

• Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2010, 09:09:00 AM »
I'm going to make my first run a Test E only cycle at 500/wk.  Seems like the perfect beginners cycle to get accustomed to the effects if there is any on you body.

4thAD

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2010, 11:11:14 AM »
I'm going to make my first run a Test E only cycle at 500/wk.  Seems like the perfect beginners cycle to get accustomed to the effects if there is any on you body.

500mg test only would be a great place to start for a first cycle.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2010, 11:26:19 AM »
Wish I would have started  my first cycle with 500 mg five years ago. :'(
But I've learned alot since then.

4thAD

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2010, 11:28:13 AM »
Wish I would have started  my first cycle with 500 mg five years ago. :'(
But I've learned alot since then.

What was your first cycle?

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2010, 01:18:06 PM »

WTF

Where? Domestic?

Buckeye

• Getbig I
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2010, 01:29:00 PM »
500mg test only would be a great place to start for a first cycle.

yea I figured this would be a great place to start at since I never been to the darkside yet but seeing i'm 27 now and pretty much hit my natural potential I figured its time to give it a try and take it to the next level

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2010, 01:52:12 PM »
What was your first cycle?

Sus 250 mg PER WEEK!!! Wow I though I knew what I was doing. Little did I know that I needed to inject eod due to esters. Being part of this board for 5 plus years I learned a lot from the mods. I don't post often cause I like to research. I see alot of guys posting questions that have been answered over and over again.

RESEARCH is key.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2010, 01:58:18 PM »
Sus 250 mg PER WEEK!!! Wow I though I knew what I was doing. Little did I know that I needed to inject eod due to esters. Being part of this board for 5 plus years I learned a lot from the mods. I don't post often cause I like to research. I see alot of guys posting questions that have been answered over and over again.

RESEARCH is key.

Thats not too bad...Even Sust 500/week is good

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2010, 04:27:07 AM »
I've been using gear on/off for over 6 years and still do well on low doses. My current cycle is 1 amp organon sust per week and i'm doing good... If you have a good foundation, train hard and smart, eat well and rest, then lower doses are enough. Of course genetics play a huge  role in all of this too. But the truth is many guys take mega doses to compensate for the fact that they are LAZY. And believe that anyone who's bigger than them is simply on more gear, because it would "hurt their feelings" if they had to realise that aren't cut out for this game.

PS. I have to admit that if doses like 1 amp or 20 mg of dianabol etc. didn't make me happy i'd use more...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2010, 12:49:04 PM »
ive done both high and low doses and have to agree more isnt better...i was on a heavy ass cycle for a long time and the side effects arent worth it.training and nutrition are key..i rather stick with no more than 750mgs of test...right now im taking 600mgs of test and im coming off in september...hopefully this 8 months cycle wont crash on me too hard with an aggressive post cycle...

4thAD

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2010, 05:44:17 PM »
ive done both high and low doses and have to agree more isnt better...i was on a heavy ass cycle for a long time and the side effects arent worth it.training and nutrition are key..i rather stick with no more than 750mgs of test...right now im taking 600mgs of test and im coming off in september...hopefully this 8 months cycle wont crash on me too hard with an aggressive post cycle...

What do you have planned for PCT?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2010, 06:53:55 PM »
Well as you know i have been on hcg thoughout this whole cycle...im planning on taking 1,000 ius for 5 days after a week and a half after my last shot..that will be followed with 4 weeks of clomid at 50mgs per day and 20mgs of nolvadex per day...i might throw in one tab of letro per week if needed...was thinkin of using a heavier dose of clomid but have never needed to go above 50mgs

4thAD

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2010, 10:29:55 AM »
Well as you know i have been on hcg thoughout this whole cycle...im planning on taking 1,000 ius for 5 days after a week and a half after my last shot..that will be followed with 4 weeks of clomid at 50mgs per day and 20mgs of nolvadex per day...i might throw in one tab of letro per week if needed...was thinkin of using a heavier dose of clomid but have never needed to go above 50mgs

Just bump your last two HCG shots to 1500iu, still stopping HCG 4 days prior to PCT. No need to run 1000iu for 5 days at end. IMO there is no need to run both clomid and nolva, if you still choose to do that drop the clomid down to 25mg as this is an effective dose. I have the studies that show this and have run it @ 25mg myself. Letro may kill your estrogen to much, and this could possibly cause estrogen rebound, aromasin would be the better choice for PCT.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2010, 11:05:37 AM »
right now im using only 1g of test alone. is it enough for mass gains?

Of course.. crazy gains.

Blast the test at 1g until you've made good progress (you should make HUGE gains at 1g).. then bump it down to say 300mg,, don't get greedy. Stay at 300mg for a while, be patient (this would be the time to toss in an anabolic).. run that until you're actually gaining again at the lower dose  - then blast 1g again.

The trick is to run the low dose long enough, until you're gaining again (it will happen).. at which point you slam 1g and make the next leap in size.

Steady, consistent gains.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2010, 11:10:48 AM »

Oh really??  :P

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2010, 11:34:04 AM »
4th, if i stop my last shot of test enanthate when should i take my last two shots of hcg? A week and a half after? Should i take those two shots on monday and thurday like i been doing this whole time?

4thAD

« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2010, 12:07:40 PM »
4th, if i stop my last shot of test enanthate when should i take my last two shots of hcg? A week and a half after? Should i take those two shots on monday and thurday like i been doing this whole time?

Just continue on your normal HCG schedule w/ last two shots being 1500iu each. Just make sure to stop HCG 4 days prior to PCT.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2010, 05:27:39 PM »
Ok thanks bro ill give it a try and keep you updated

dustin

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2010, 04:41:19 PM »
Just bump your last two HCG shots to 1500iu, still stopping HCG 4 days prior to PCT. No need to run 1000iu for 5 days at end. IMO there is no need to run both clomid and nolva, if you still choose to do that drop the clomid down to 25mg as this is an effective dose. I have the studies that show this and have run it @ 25mg myself. Letro may kill your estrogen to much, and this could possibly cause estrogen rebound, aromasin would be the better choice for PCT.

I especially agree with that last portion. Estrogen will fluctuate and probably shoot up a little during PCT, but allow it to. Don't try to control your hormones too much, just nudge them in the right direction and blunt them if something veers off course. You can minimize the estrogenic side affects and kill aromatase rather than trying to inhibit estrogen directly. I think that's a much, much better way of doing things.

For myself and good friends, we prefer running aromasin during PCT as well. Like I've always said, PCT is misunderstood. You're trying to aid your body and not fuck it up more with fertility drugs. Let it do what it'd do normally, but make it happen quicker to minimize the loss of gains and to slim down the length of your recovery period. Your body will get to homeostasis whether it takes 8 months or an entire year, so just let it do it's own thing but help it to happen a lot sooner. 8)