Author Topic: Making gains with test only cycle?  (Read 55071 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Making gains with test only cycle?
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2010, 08:29:40 PM »
I agree with tbombz theory on stacking. I dont think it is needed. Right now I am on test and deca at the same time. I am bloated as fucken hell and am pinnig 5 days a week because my deca is 100mg/ml and I am on 500 with 750mg test as of this week.   really think similar results and the same strength gains can be made if I were on a good dosage of testosterone alone.. Or hell even the deca by itself at a good dose.
absolutely. steroids arent magic. all of them work just about the same. whether your on 750mg of test, 750mg of deca, 750mg equipoise, or any combination of steroids at an equal doseage, the results will be nearly identical. stacking provides very little benefit, if any at all. tren is always an exception to this rule because it seems to work as good as test if not better but without any estrogen conversion so iit is always a good idea to incorporate, but even with tren the added benefit of stacking is really small and an equal amount of test would provide similar benefits.  test only cycle is fucking great.