Author Topic: Michelle Obama - this is what you call a "First Lady" ?  (Read 67060 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Michelle Obama - "Modern Day Marie Antoinette"
« Reply #275 on: February 26, 2012, 10:57:45 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #276 on: March 06, 2012, 10:46:28 AM »
Group sues for Michelle Obama vacation records
politico ^ | 3/6/12 | BYRON TAU

A conservative legal group is suing the U.S. Air Force for access to first lady Michelle Obama's travel records from a 2010 vacation to Spain.

Judicial Watch filed suit Tuesday in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia for access to all records pertaining to an August 2010 vacation taken by the first lady and her daughters — including cost estimates and passenger manifests.

"Evidently, American taxpayers were stuck with a sizable bill so Mrs. Obama could tour around Spain with her family and friends, This administration, as a supposed steward of taxpayer dollars, has an obligation to disclose the full costs of the Obama family’s luxury trip," said Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton in a statement.

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: March 06, 2012, 10:50:31 AM »
 ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: March 19, 2012, 11:06:42 AM »
Malia Obama guarded by 25 Secret Service agents on spring break in Mexico

Barack Obama’s eldest daughter is spending her springbreak in the historic Mexican city of Oaxaca in the company of 12 friends - and 25 Secret Service agents.

as Mexican police, the official noted.

The group, which arrived in Oaxaca Saturday, has already visited the architectural zone of Mitla and the tree of El Tule believed to be one thousand years old.

The sightseeing plan also includes visits to Monte Alban known for its archeological research sites and Oaxaca’s famous artisan quarters.

The Obamas can be fiercely protective of their daughters’ privacy, complaining if the girls are photographed while out on their own.

But they’ve been more than willing to keep bringing them up in the national conversation and to keep them in the minds of voters as the general election approaches.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/9152796/Malia-Obama-guarded-by-25-Secret-Service-agents-on-spring-break-in-Mexico.html

DEBT PROBLEM????   WE DONT HAVE NO STINKIN DEBT PROBLEM!   

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #279 on: March 19, 2012, 01:07:39 PM »
25 agents to protect white single males, fried chicken and water melon flavored diet pills from her greedy mouth.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: March 29, 2012, 09:16:25 AM »
Michelle Obama, daughters visiting Las Vegas

Thursday, March 29, 2012 12:15:31 PM · 46 of 46

STARWISE to All

10-car motorcade at Mount Rushmore; tourist access restricted during visit...
Excerpt:

After viewing the memorial, the Obamas “showed a bit of a sweet tooth,” according to the paper, and stopped at the Turtle Town fudge shop where they had fudge and ice cream. The visit caused access to parts of the memorial to be restricted and required visitors to go through a security checkpoint.

After today’s Las Vegas stop, Mrs. Obama is scheduled to be in San Francisco Friday for a fundraiser. She then moves on to Alameda, Calif., Saturday to commission a Coast Guard cutter and to Los Angeles the same day to participate in Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards.

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 45 | View Replies

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: March 31, 2012, 06:50:10 AM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Michelle Obama makes fundraising stop in San Francisco
San Francisco Chronicle ^ | March 31, 2012 | by Joe Garofoli
Posted on March 31, 2012 9:32:24 AM EDT by Oldeconomybuyer

President Obama's most valuable fundraiser - first lady Michelle Obama - landed Friday in San Francisco, where she urged 350 supporters at a high-dollar re-election campaign event to get involved because too much is at stake in this election.

She reminded the audience not to forget "how my husband appointed those two brilliant Supreme Court justices."

"For the first time in history, our daughters and our sons watched three women (sit) on the Supreme Court," she said. "And we're now feeling the impact of those court decisions that will affect our children's lives for decades to come. On privacy, on security, on whether they can speak freely and worship openly, and yes, love whomever they choose."

(Excerpt) Read more at sfgate.com ...

Not only is she an idiot, but those who ponied up tons of cash to hear this hog are as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: April 17, 2012, 02:31:33 PM »
Michelle Obama: 'This President Has Brought Us Out of the Dark and Into the Light'
weeklystandard.com ^ | 4/17/12 | Daniel Halper

"I am so in," Michelle Obama said toward the end of her remarks. "I am going to be working so hard. We have an amazing story to tell. This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

(Excerpt) Read more at weeklystandard.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWWTTFFF!!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #284 on: April 17, 2012, 05:21:24 PM »

She has made tons of comments evidencing her hatred for. This country.   

As you have made many statements that lead me to believe you dont love this country and what it was founded on. Many of your statements display your lack of approval for our judicial system, which is one of the freedoms and principles this country was founded on and what we fought for. So in essense you hate the country and are a traitor by your own definition.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: April 17, 2012, 06:29:40 PM »
As you have made many statements that lead me to believe you dont love this country and what it was founded on. Many of your statements display your lack of approval for our judicial system, which is one of the freedoms and principles this country was founded on and what we fought for. So in essense you hate the country and are a traitor by your own definition.

Examples?  So now not supporting Marxism and communism equals being a traitor? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Michelle Obama - this is what you call a "First Lady" ?
« Reply #286 on: April 17, 2012, 07:20:32 PM »
Skip to comments.

FLOTUS invokes dad's MS to attack Romney
Washington Examiner ^ | 4/17/12 | Joel Gehrke Commentary Staff Writer
Posted on April 17, 2012 10:11:28 PM EDT by Nachum

First Lady Michelle Obama recalled her father's battle with multiple sclerosis (MS) as she explained "what's at stake" in this election between President Obama and Mitt Romney -- whose wife has MS.

Mrs. Obama recalled her father's MS during a campaign fundraiser, saying he "had MS, was a blue-collar city worker all his life . . . [and her parents] saved for us, they sacrificed everything for us, why? Because they wanted something more for me and my brother." The First Lady summarized the anecdote by saying "that's what's at stake" -- by which she referred to the idea that "if you work hard, you can build a decent life for yourself and an even better life for your kids . . . So believe me, your President knows what it means whan a family struggles," she added after talking about his life raised by a single mom.

The implication seemed to be that the president better understands the trials of people with MS, and of working class people like Mrs. Obama's father. But the First Lady might have forgotten that Ann Romney, Mitt Romney's wife, also has MS. (Michelle Obama did not mention Romney, but he is the alternative to President Obama in this general election.)

Ann Romney addressed the issue of her struggles in an interview with The Washington Examiner's Byron York. "The hardest time in my life was when I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis," she told York, who wrote:

"Her husband was infinitely understanding, she said, telling her she would be alright and that he wouldn't mind even if she were disabled. "He said, 'Look, I'll be fine if you're in a wheelchair,'" she said. "And he said, 'And I really don't care that you can't cook dinner anymore -- I really could eat toast

(Excerpt) Read more at campaign2012.washingtone xaminer.com ...

Fuck this disgusting communist looting grifter     

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #287 on: April 17, 2012, 07:29:52 PM »
Skip to comments.

FLOTUS invokes dad's MS to attack Romney
Washington Examiner ^ | 4/17/12 | Joel Gehrke Commentary Staff Writer
Posted on April 17, 2012 10:11:28 PM EDT by Nachum

First Lady Michelle Obama recalled her father's battle with multiple sclerosis (MS) as she explained "what's at stake" in this election between President Obama and Mitt Romney -- whose wife has MS.

Mrs. Obama recalled her father's MS during a campaign fundraiser, saying he "had MS, was a blue-collar city worker all his life . . . [and her parents] saved for us, they sacrificed everything for us, why? Because they wanted something more for me and my brother." The First Lady summarized the anecdote by saying "that's what's at stake" -- by which she referred to the idea that "if you work hard, you can build a decent life for yourself and an even better life for your kids . . . So believe me, your President knows what it means whan a family struggles," she added after talking about his life raised by a single mom.

The implication seemed to be that the president better understands the trials of people with MS, and of working class people like Mrs. Obama's father. But the First Lady might have forgotten that Ann Romney, Mitt Romney's wife, also has MS. (Michelle Obama did not mention Romney, but he is the alternative to President Obama in this general election.)

Ann Romney addressed the issue of her struggles in an interview with The Washington Examiner's Byron York. "The hardest time in my life was when I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis," she told York, who wrote:

"Her husband was infinitely understanding, she said, telling her she would be alright and that he wouldn't mind even if she were disabled. "He said, 'Look, I'll be fine if you're in a wheelchair,'" she said. "And he said, 'And I really don't care that you can't cook dinner anymore -- I really could eat toast

(Excerpt) Read more at campaign2012.washingtone xaminer.com ...

Fuck this disgusting communist looting grifter     
All we need is Mitt to have a mistress, and her to reveil that it's because he thinks his wife won't "last that long'...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #288 on: April 18, 2012, 07:31:55 AM »
Examples?  So now not supporting Marxism and communism equals being a traitor? 

Examples......you mean how you say that when black people break the law they should be shot or any of your other midevil remedies for justice with blacks. Like that kind of example?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #289 on: April 18, 2012, 06:14:37 PM »
Hey, 333386, I got an idea.

How about you don't ever get a job and just start Michelle Obama threads instead of working?

G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: April 26, 2012, 12:27:04 PM »
Group: Michelle Obama’s Spain trip cost taxpayers $467k
Published: 2:12 PM 04/26/2012
By Alex Pappas - The Daily Caller

Bio | Archive | Email Alex Pappas

U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama smiles while she visits Marbella, southern Spain, Wednesday, Aug. 4, 2010. The White House says first lady Michelle Obama is in Spain for a private trip with longtime family friends. (AP Photo/Sergio Torres)

It cost taxpayers nearly a half-million dollars for first lady Michelle Obama to travel to Spain in 2010, according to an analysis by Judicial Watch.

The right-leaning watchdog group estimated that the trip cost $467,585. It based its analysis on documents obtained from the U.S. Secret Service and the U.S. Air Force.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said it took his group “two years and a lawsuit to get these documents out of the Obama administration.”

“It is hypocritical for President Obama to fire GSA officials for wasteful conference spending, while his family went on a luxury vacation in the Costa del Sol Spain that cost taxpayers nearly half a million dollars,” Fitton said.

Among the various travel costs, the group estimated — using the Defense Department’s 2010 published hourly rates — that it cost the government $199,323 to fly to Spain and back to the United States.

The New York Times reported that those on the trip included the first lady, one of her daughters and “two friends and four of their daughters, as well as a couple of aides and a couple of advance staff members.”

Fitton’s group has previously disclosed the cost of sending the first family on overseas trips. Its analysis indicated that it cost $424,142 to fly the first family to South Africa and Botswana in 2011.

White House press secretary Jay Carney declined to comment on the report during a press briefing Thursday.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/26/group-michelle-obamas-spain-trip-cost-taxpayers-467k/#ixzz1tAzEDpGR

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: April 26, 2012, 12:30:01 PM »
Vacation backlash: Blue collar Dems jealous, angry at Obamas

April 26, 2012 -- 12:39 PM

Blue collar Democratic voters, stuck taking depressing “staycations” because they can’t afford gas and hotels, are resentful of the first family’s 17 lavish vacations around the world and don’t want their tax dollars paying for the Obamas’ holidays, according to a new analysis of swing voters.

“They view everything through their own personal situation and if they can’t afford to do it, they can’t enjoy it, they don’t like Obama using their tax dollars to benefit himself,” said pollster John McLaughlin. “In this case, they see him as out of touch. While they are struggling he’s not sharing in that struggle and he’s basically doing what they can’t do on their tax dollars,” added the GOP pollster.

He and several other top-tier Republican pollsters, organized by Resurgent Republic, traveled to 11 battleground states to host focus groups of independent and swing voters, mostly Democrats, who voted for President Obama in 2008 but who are now on the fence.

McLaughlin handled blue collar and Catholic voters in Pittsburgh on April 3 and Cleveland on March 20. He found that they are very depressed about the economy and feel that their tax dollars are being sucked up by both the rich and those living on government assistance.

During the focus group discussions about debt and spending cuts, many in his group volunteered criticism of the presidential vacations as something that should be cut. Among the lines McLaughlin wrote down was one from a Democratic woman who said, “Michelle Obama spends $1 million to take the kids to Hawaii,” and another who said, “President Obama was the only president to take so many trips.”

The theme, said McLaughlin, is that the first family “is out of touch” with working class voters.

He added that the president’s attack on the rich and GOP presidential challenger Mitt Romney’s wealth is working, but the voters were also lumping in the president’s vacation spending in with the General Services Administration’s Las Vegas scandal and federal spending for those who aren’t looking for work.

“There really wasn’t a real dislike for Romney. It was just that he is too rich. But on the other hand there is a start of resentment of the government,” he said. “What surprised me is that these were Democrats back biting on their own president,” added McLaughlin.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: May 01, 2012, 08:20:14 PM »
Michelle Obama: "The Vision That We Have For This Country Is The Right Vision"
Real Clear Politics ^ | May 1, 2012
Posted on May 1, 2012 9:08:11 PM EDT by Free ThinkerNY

"That is why we are so grateful to you all. That is why we did this again and we did it before and we will do it again because of all of you working so hard. Having this kind of energy, having this kind of focus," First Lady Michelle Obama said to a group of Colorado Organizing For America volunteers Monday April 30, 2012 at Hillside Community Center in Colorado Springs.

"So, I just want to ask you one final question: Are you all in? I need to know! Are you all in?" Obama asked.

"I hope you all are fired up because I am so in. The vision that we have for this country is the right vision, we all know that. And it is one that we can word towards together. We've been making that progress. We've been making progress every minute and we have to keep going and we're going to need you every step of the way," Obama said to cheers and applause.

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ...

Disgusting.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: June 18, 2012, 07:50:36 AM »
Michelle Obama slaps ‘corporate’ work, ‘fat paychecks’
June 18, 2012 -- 9:25 AM

Paul Bedard

First lady Michelle Obama took her inspirational family story on the road over the weekend, telling the graduating class of Oregon State University that having a corner corporate office and a big paycheck isn’t the prize it looks like when entering the job market.

“Success isn’t about how your life looks to others, it’s about how it feels to you,” Obama said Sunday, retelling how she and her brother, Oregon men’s basketball coach Craig Robinson, grew up in a small Chicago home pushed by parents who said “be true to ourselves.”

For both, she said, that meant throwing away their corporate suits and trying something different after realizing what they thought was the American dream.

“After graduating from college, we did everything we thought we should do to be successful -- Craig went to business school, I went to law school, we got prestigious jobs at an investment bank and me at a law firm. We soon had all the traditional markers of success: the fat paycheck, the fancy office, the impressive lines on our resumés. But the truth is, neither of us was all that fulfilled,” said Obama. “I was living the dream, but it wasn’t my dream. And Craig felt the same way, unbeknownst to me.”

So they quit; she went to work in the Chicago mayor’s office and her brother became a basketball coach. “A successful career alone does not make for a rich life. As you’ve all learned from the friends you’ve made and the relationships you’ve formed here at OSU, what makes life truly rich are the people you share it with,” encouraged the first lady.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/politics/washington-secrets/2012/06/michelle-obama-slaps-%E2%80%98corporate%E2%80%99-work-%E2%80%98fat-paychecks%E2%80%99/744261

________________________ ________________________ _________

Disgusting beyond words, just like her grifting communist husband.   

If it were not for people making money in the provate sector - THERE WOULD NOT BE THE FUCKING MONEY TO PAY FOR TEACHERS, COPS, FIREMAN, AND OTHER TAXPAYER FINANCED JOBS! 

These two stupid fucks are so delusional its not funny.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: July 02, 2012, 08:31:03 AM »
Michelle Obama: There is 'No Place Better' Than Church to Talk About Political Issues
 CNS News ^ | 7/2/12 | Jon Street

(CNSNews.com) – There is no better place than church to talk about political issues because they are ultimately moral issues, First Lady Michelle Obama told a church gathering on Thursday.

“To anyone who says that church is no place to talk about these issues, you tell them there is no place better – no place better,” Obama told the African Methodist Episcopal Church’s 49th general conference, held in in Nashville, Tenn.

“Because ultimately, these are not just political issues – they are moral issues,” she said. “They’re issues that have to do with human dignity and human potential, and the future we want for our kids and our grandkids.”

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #295 on: July 02, 2012, 09:12:53 AM »

If you don't like the job she's doing as first lady, you should marry Mitt Romney and be a much better first lady than her.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: July 02, 2012, 09:16:12 AM »

If you don't like the job she's doing as first lady, you should marry Mitt Romney and be a much better first lady than her.

I think she is a disgrace as a citizen, let alone a first lady. 

She wants to preach her afro-marxism is churches - fine - but don't expect those of us who find her and her commie traitor husband to be silent about it. 

I know you fawn over this Marie Antoinette clone, but many of us find her to be a disgusting hypocritical thug and a grifter.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #297 on: July 02, 2012, 10:01:11 AM »

I think she is a disgrace as a citizen, let alone a first lady. 

She wants to preach her afro-marxism is churches - fine - but don't expect those of us who find her and her commie traitor husband to be silent about it. 

I know you fawn over this Marie Antoinette clone, but many of us find her to be a disgusting hypocritical thug and a grifter.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: July 02, 2012, 10:03:11 AM »

They don't allow I-talians in the klan.  I already tried.   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #299 on: July 03, 2012, 03:11:40 AM »
Hey, 333386, I got an idea.

How about you don't ever get a job and just start Michelle Obama threads instead of working?

He beat you too it already