Author Topic: Michelle Obama - this is what you call a "First Lady" ?  (Read 66852 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Michelle Obama - "Modern Day Marie Antoinette"
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 02:39:48 PM »
First off I would be a little surprised to see you read anything other than Dick and Jane, so physics on earth let alone in space is far beyond your kin; second my next treatise will be on the irrational and psychologically disturbed brain. You mind if I add you in the book as an example since you fit so well into the category? Nothing like a living example of something only theorized.

I'm not feeling any luv from you.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 05:58:54 PM »
Didn't I post that same video and others as well as articles many times for you idiot? The point in the original thread about this issue was the Empire State Building... a building substantially smaller than the World Trade was struck by a plane, had a immense fire, killed a number of people, caused the elevators to crash to ground floor due to severed cables and yet it is still standing. The Empire State building was designed to absorb an impact of a 10 ton aircraft. The military jet (not the commercial airliner you keep suggesting) weighed an estimated between 10 and 15 tons...yet the building is still standing. The 737 COMMERCIAL AIRLINER that crashed into the WTC weighed 75 tons which is only a little heavier and larger than the 707 the building was designed for MULTIPLE IMPACTS AGAINST....yet it neatly fell to the ground in its own footprints, in exactly 30 foot segments which just so happen to be the length of the trucks flat beds that carried away the debris...how convenient.

Nawww... this was not a controlled demolition (even though the company CONTROLLED DEMOLITION were the ones who cleaned up the debris) it was just a coincidence byway of a 6 foot 5 inch tall Saudi guy name Osama  operating out of a cave in Pakistan  who was a CIA agent who has been dead for about six years now.
Why are you getting so worked up?  In your universe obviously traditional physics doesn't exist.  Things like what the both buildings were made out of, construction and the mass and speed of both objects don't factor into it, right?  So your grade school logic that says a jet plane hit the empire state building stills holds up. 

Otherwise the element (CTitium) that holds your universe together would cease to exist, thus your universe would fall apart.

You are such a smart woman.  (in your universe, but here, in the real world you are just a dumbass)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2010, 06:04:52 PM »
The question is, did other first ladies do this?

If the answer is yes, then the story is worthless. 

As far as the security detail that seems normal.

Wouldn't matter to me if other First Ladies have done it.  It's an outrageous amount of money to spend on a birthday party, by a public servant, in the middle of a recession. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2010, 06:05:55 PM »
Why are you getting so worked up?  In your universe obviously traditional physics doesn't exist.  Things like what the both buildings were made out of, construction and the mass and speed of both objects don't factor into it, right?  So your grade school logic that says a jet plane hit the empire state building stills holds up. 

Otherwise the element (CTitium) that holds your universe together would cease to exist, thus your universe would fall apart.

You are such a smart woman.  (in your universe, but here, in the real world you are just a dumbass)

Doh!  LOL    :D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2010, 06:23:33 PM »
Of course, the Democratically controlled Senate isn't helping matters...

CAGW Slams Senate Travel

WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The nation’s premier taxpayer watchdog group, Citizens Against Government Waste (CAGW), today expressed outrage over reports that the Senate is spending more money than ever on foreign travel. A Roll Call article by Paul Singer today disclosed that the Senate’s reported travel tab for 2010 will exceed $5 million for the first time. That figure significantly underestimates the chamber’s real travel costs.

“Senators should be cutting back on expenses associated with their jobs, much like businesses and families had to do during these difficult economic circumstances. Instead, it seems that ‘fiscal responsibility’ is a foreign concept to them.”

“The Senate is completely out of touch with taxpayers when senators spend a record amount on foreign travel while the annual budget deficit and national debt are at record levels,” said CAGW President Tom Schatz. “Senators should be cutting back on expenses associated with their jobs, much like businesses and families had to do during these difficult economic circumstances. Instead, it seems that ‘fiscal responsibility’ is a foreign concept to them.”

According to Roll Call, “The Congressional Research Service recently tallied Congressional foreign travel expenditure reports and concluded that the cost of these trips has more than tripled since 1994.” The article also included information about the lack of transparency: “Congressional foreign travel is paid for out of two standing ‘foreign currency’ accounts in the U.S. Treasury that automatically refill themselves, and Congress does not have to appropriate money for these trips. There is also no budget for Congressional travel, so Members of Congress never have to inquire how much money is left for travel in a given year.”

The article stated that real costs are also hidden because travel tallies don’t include the tens of millions of dollars spent by the Pentagon on aircraft for trips and other expenses that come out of agency budgets.

“During every congressional recess, there are reports about the absurd costs associated with Congress’ taxpayer-funded junkets,” continued Schatz. “Recent news articles have also drawn new attention to the issue of White House travel. These reports indicate that taxpayers do not have a clear sightline on the travel costs for Congress or the White House. Politicians should be open and transparent about their travel costs, instead of using a ridiculous amount of resources and then hiding the real total through the use of military, agency, and other slush funds.”

CAGW is issuing a call to action and requesting that Congress and the White House conduct an audit and produce a public report that accounts for the total dollar amount associated with official travel, to the extent that such information does not compromise national security.

Citizens Against Government Waste is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization dedicated to eliminating waste, fraud, mismanagement and abuse in government.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2010, 06:27:32 PM »
This trip is definately cost over a million before all is said and done. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2010, 06:30:15 PM »

lmfao

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2010, 06:33:15 PM »
This is just another example of the "ruling class" showing their true colors. We all need to tighten our belts and cut back ( meaning all you peons cut back ).
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tarzan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2010, 08:18:45 PM »
I can't wait till these two grifters and parasites are gone. 

Bob for President. He tells it like it is!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2010, 08:24:11 PM »
if she had spent the $ domestically, I'd be okay with it.

Bush spent 20million on plane rides to crawford alone... but that $ was spent in USA.

Spending the dollars in Spain is some bhoolshite. 
Spending the dollars here would be just like every other prez and first lady.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2010, 05:51:56 AM »

Bush spent 20million on plane rides to crawford alone... but that $ was spent in USA.

240 - like i have told you from Day 1, these two grifters and thieves dont give a rats ass about this country, only what they can rip off, steal, finagle, and get a five finger discount for. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2010, 06:12:29 AM »

Its not an issue over money.Its an issue over the old concept of doing what I say,not what I do.Republicans dont tell everyone to sacrifice,dont tell people what to eat,how hot to keep your home,what cars to drive,this "women" does ,then spends money like its water.She is a two faced idiot.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2010, 07:17:38 AM »
Republicans dont tell everyone to sacrifice,dont tell people what to eat,how hot to keep your home,what cars to drive

Repubs don't try to legislate morality as well?  Ahem, really?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2010, 07:23:27 AM »

That's not the issue with this.  The issue is the wholesale looting of the nation both of these two grifters are engaging in all while proclaiming that the rest of us need to sacrifice, turn the air conditioners off and drive little go carts to work.

This is Bonnie & Clyde 2010

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2010, 07:25:01 AM »
Wouldn't matter to me if other First Ladies have done it.  It's an outrageous amount of money to spend on a birthday party, by a public servant, in the middle of a recession. 

I agree, it is outrageous, but not as outrageous as it would be if this was something that wasn't done.  If Nancy Reagan had done it it would be wrong too, but not as, outrageous as if Michelle was the first one to it.  That's way if, Michelle is the only first lady to do so then the title of the thread might make sense, but if every first lady before did crap like this then the point loses its impact.

This administration is known for its competence when it comes to public relations thats for sure.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2010, 07:34:39 AM »
I agree, it is outrageous, but not as outrageous as it would be if this was something that wasn't done.  If Nancy Reagan had done it it would be wrong too, but not as, outrageous as if Michelle was the first one to it.  That's way if, Michelle is the only first lady to do so then the title of the thread might make sense, but if every first lady before did crap like this then the point loses its impact.

This administration is known for its competence when it comes to public relations thats for sure.

The difference with other First Lady's is that they did not lecture us daily of the need to sacrifce, lead simple lives, turn off the AC and heat, drive go carts, etc. 

These two pigs spend every waking moment telling us to live like serfs while they steal, plunder, loot, and do the opposite of what they expect of us. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2010, 07:39:05 AM »

Ummm,this discussion is about Obama telling everyone to sacrifice and chastising those who actually make money.A women who wears 500 dollar shoes to a food bank,a couple that before this year NEVER gave more then 1% of their income to charrity.A family wasting tax payer money on elaberate parties every week in the white house then pointing an accusing finger at the rich for not being patriotic or having compassion.

These two frauds will tell you to heat your home at 60 degrees to cut down on your carbon footprint but fly all over the world for their own amusement.

Republicans do not try to legislate morality.They are opposed to killing babies and queers getting married,other then that,its democrats who try to even tell us what to eat and feed our kids.Then eat like slobs and feed their kids crap.Two faced idiots.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2010, 07:44:02 AM »
The difference with other First Lady's is that they did not lecture us daily of the need to sacrifce, lead simple lives, turn off the AC and heat, drive go carts, etc. 

These two pigs spend every waking moment telling us to live like serfs while they steal, plunder, loot, and do the opposite of what they expect of us. 

BINGO!!! THREAD OVER!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2010, 07:48:12 AM »
Case closed. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2010, 07:59:12 AM »

they were going to stay here but tom didn't leave the light on for them ;D

and i guess they could have flown southwest airlines because the luggage is free

[/youtube]

and i guess they really don't need secret service they could just hire this guy when she gets kidnapped

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2010, 08:05:52 AM »
And those stupid clips are relevent how? 

Did you watch the video where she said we all have to sacrifice more?   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2010, 09:04:18 AM »

More black preacher voice from Michelle,obviously she also learned at the feet of Rev. Wright.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2010, 09:30:06 AM »
And those stupid clips are relevent how?  

Did you watch the video where she said we all have to sacrifice more?  

you act like this is something new its been going on forever, the rich will always be in power controlled by the more rich thats the way it is . there will never be an average man as pres.,so don't think just because you put someone from the other party that things are going to change. its not going to happen its just a fucking pipe dream

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2010, 10:33:31 AM »
you act like this is something new its been going on forever, the rich will always be in power controlled by the more rich thats the way it is . there will never be an average man as pres.,so don't think just because you put someone from the other party that things are going to change. its not going to happen its just a fucking pipe dream

Your missing the point.We dont care if she takes trips that cost 10 million dollars ,just dont turn around and tell me to sacrifice when you dont.I dont care if she wears dresses that cost 50,000 a piece and our tax money pays for it,but dont tell me what to eat,what my kids should eat,what to drive,how far to drive etc.She can do what she wants and spend what she wants but just leave me alone and let me do the same.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2010, 11:11:21 AM »
This is just another example of the "ruling class" showing their true colors. We all need to tighten our belts and cut back ( meaning all you peons cut back ).

It’s no coincidence that this seems to be perfectly fine with only a few of the least educated/sensible posters here.