Author Topic: Michelle Obama - this is what you call a "First Lady" ?  (Read 66995 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Michelle Obama - this is what you call a "First Lady" ?
« Reply #475 on: November 09, 2018, 01:53:03 PM »
When they go low, we go high?   ::)

Michelle Obama calls Trump ‘crazy and mean-spirited’ in new memoir
John McMurtrie November 9, 2018 Updated: November 9, 2018

Michelle Obama appears on NBC’s “Today” show in October.
Photo: Charles Sykes, Associated Press
Michelle Obama, known for her composure and optimism, denounces President Trump in her forthcoming memoir.

The former first lady says Trump’s birther campaign — suggesting that her husband, former President Barack Obama, was not born in the U.S. — was “deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks.”

She writes, “What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls? Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this, I’d never forgive him.”

The memoir, “Becoming,” will be published Tuesday, Nov. 13. Its details were reported by the Associated Press, which obtained an early copy of the book.

Trump angrily responded to Michelle Obama.

“She got paid a lot of money to write a book, and they always insist that you come up with controversial,” he told reporters outside the White House on Friday, Nov. 9. “Well, I’ll give you a little controversy back. I’ll never forgive him (President Obama) for what he did to our United States military. By not funding it properly, it was depleted, everything was old and tired. And I came in and I had to fix it. … So I’ll never forgive him for what he did to our military. I’ll never forgive him for what he did in many other ways, which I’ll talk to you about in the future.”

Obama also reveals in her memoir that she suffered a miscarriage 20 years ago and that she and her husband underwent in vitro fertilization treatments to conceive their daughters, Sasha and Malia.

“We were trying to get pregnant and it wasn’t going well,” Obama writes. “We had one pregnancy test come back positive, which caused us both to forget every worry and swoon with joy, but a couple of weeks later I had a miscarriage, which left me physically uncomfortable and cratered any optimism we felt.”

Obama plans to embark on a 10-city book tour Tuesday, Nov. 13, beginning in her native Chicago. She will appear at San Jose’s SAP Center on Dec. 14.

https://datebook.sfchronicle.com/books/michelle-obama-calls-trump-crazy-and-mean-spirited-in-new-memoir

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #476 on: November 10, 2018, 04:26:32 AM »
What a waste of good paper.

Michelle Obama, known for her composure and optimism, denounces President Trump in her forthcoming memoir.

The former first lady says Trump’s birther campaign — suggesting that her husband, former President Barack Obama, was not born in the U.S. — was “deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks.”

She writes, “What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls? Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this, I’d never forgive him.”

The memoir, “Becoming,” will be published Tuesday, Nov. 13. Its details were reported by the Associated Press, which obtained an early copy of the book.

“She got paid a lot of money to write a book, and they always insist that you come up with controversial,” he told reporters outside the White House on Friday, Nov. 9. “Well, I’ll give you a little controversy back. I’ll never forgive him (President Obama) for what he did to our United States military. By not funding it properly, it was depleted, everything was old and tired. And I came in and I had to fix it. … So I’ll never forgive him for what he did to our military. I’ll never forgive him for what he did in many other ways, which I’ll talk to you about in the future.”

Obama also reveals in her memoir that she suffered a miscarriage 20 years ago and that she and her husband underwent in vitro fertilization treatments to conceive their daughters, Sasha and Malia.

“We were trying to get pregnant and it wasn’t going well,” Obama writes. “We had one pregnancy test come back positive, which caused us both to forget every worry and swoon with joy, but a couple of weeks later I had a miscarriage, which left me physically uncomfortable and cratered any optimism we felt.”

Obama plans to embark on a 10-city book tour Tuesday, Nov. 13, beginning in her native Chicago. She will appear at San Jose’s SAP Center on Dec. 14.

https://datebook.sfchronicle.com/books/michelle-obama-calls-trump-crazy-and-mean-spirited-in-new-memoir

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: November 10, 2018, 12:32:46 PM »

He is crazy and mean spirited. At least Mrs. Obama didn't call him a retard or a fugly bronzed pile of shit with orange cotton candy on his head.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: November 10, 2018, 12:34:30 PM »
What a waste of good paper.

A waste of paper which will be on the best seller list for a long time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: November 10, 2018, 12:49:59 PM »
A waste of paper which will be on the best seller list for a long time.

There are suckers who will buy anything.   She is barely literate and not writing it herself anyway .

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #480 on: November 10, 2018, 01:45:12 PM »
There are suckers who will buy anything.   She is barely literate and not writing it herself anyway .
True. I'm  sure Prime has already ordered his copy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: November 13, 2018, 09:21:29 AM »
Michelle Obama jokes about daughter Sasha running against Donald Trump in 2020
AOL ^ | 11/13/2018 | Lee Moran
Posted on 11/13/2018, 11:58:53 AM by antidemoncrat

But on Tuesday’s live broadcast of ABC’s “Good Morning America,” the former first lady joked about her 17-year-old daughter Sasha taking on Donald Trump.

“I think, at this point, everybody’s qualified and everybody should run,” Obama told anchor Robin Roberts, prompting laughter from the audience.

“I might even tap Sasha,” she added. “Sasha, you got some free time? I think you’d do a great job.”

Roberts asked Obama if she was “saying that because of what we currently have.” Obama laughed. “You went there!” Roberts added. “You went there,” Obama replied.

(Excerpt) Read more at aol.com ...

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #482 on: November 13, 2018, 11:46:24 AM »

But on Tuesday’s live broadcast of ABC’s “Good Morning America,” the former first lady joked about her 17-year-old daughter Sasha taking on Donald Trump.

“I think, at this point, everybody’s qualified and everybody should run,” Obama told anchor Robin Roberts, prompting laughter from the audience.

“I might even tap Sasha,” she added. “Sasha, you got some free time? I think you’d do a great job.”

Roberts asked Obama if she was “saying that because of what we currently have.” Obama laughed. “You went there!” Roberts added. “You went there,” Obama replied.

The greed and selfishness of this POS Muslim family sickens me.
K

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #483 on: November 13, 2018, 03:11:14 PM »
True. I'm  sure Prime has already ordered his copy.

Probably more than one...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #484 on: November 13, 2018, 05:43:30 PM »

What other former presidents or their families have attacked the sitting president and his family as much as the muzzie Obama family?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!