Author Topic: the worst liars in the history of modern bodybuilding,,  (Read 10723 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: the worst liars in the history of modern bodybuilding,,
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 08:38:00 AM »
and how did you come to that conclusion ?

moved out of that shithole 1 month ago - new place is a lot nicer although still not great but at least 80 squaremeter of mostly unfurnished free space... gotta admit that it looks a bit like a junkie's place who sold most of his stuff.. but hey i'm 22 and live in my own house with a garden ;)

my job is probably the worst paid in the world - i'm a student  :'(

Majoring in looking like a surprised burglar?  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 08:43:03 AM »
I agree hehehe. Ok , here is some annonymous internet "guru" (GH15) posting that he is legit and a legend in the sport like Reeves is a liar and full of shit. He lists others like Layne who is a natty pro with an actual PhD in a research based porgram at an actual university in protein science.
While it is true that Milos has had some recent troubles, he still was a top tier pro and very knowldgeable on BB and nutrition.

He lists some others and claims they are all liars. The biggest problem I have with GH15 is a lack of being able to verify anything he says.
Granted he has a few intersting ideas but seems to be obssessed with the idea that BB success is all about drugs and your response to them.

Hey GH15, you can crack on me all you want as I am no big deal in the sport of bodybuilding or drug science, etc.
But, to crack on legit legends of the sport, from the "cheap seats" hiding behind your cpu, is pretty damn lame.
You fight your battles in cyber space ONLY, while me and these others did it in REAL life.
Until you provide some actual proof, I call bullshit on ya. hehehe
Good luck

YOU are lame. WTF do you want verified? Proof of what? That bodybuilders lie? ::)

Go to your beloved MD forums and you can read the lies all day long. Can you for example believe Ron Harris claims Jose Raymond is a lifetime natural? Do we need a positive piss test to verify he is a liar? There are dozens of "naturals" on MD and they are all liars. Tim Martin, Kiyoshi Moody, and on and on. I used to like Layne but since he's defending all these mega juicers it's likely he's just a POS liar himself. Layne's employer, Scivation, is owned by a guy who has sold designer steroids, a guy who is juiced to the max and claims to be natural. THIS IS BODYBUILDING - built on bullshit and deceit and exploitation of the young and naive. But hey, all these guys post under their real names so they must be telling the truth. ::)

salvo

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2010, 08:48:27 AM »

Nice jihad apartment you got goin on.

lmao

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2010, 08:52:38 AM »
Let me give you an example of what Gh15 is all about and why tring to argue with him is a waste of time.

Back over 30 yrs a guy named Habb wrote a book called the Habb Theory. In it he "explained" how when all 9 known planets in 1985, lined up it would cause the end of the world due to the gravitational pull/effect on eachother.
It sounded plausable to the avg person as he used actual examples of how the sun pulls on the earth , earth on moon, etc.
However, anyone with a working knowledge of physics knew the increase in gravitational force from the alignment of all 9 planets was less force then a leaf hitting the ground. By the time he was proven a fraud and had a ridiculous theory, he had sold plenty of books , made his money , etc.

Now with the internet we have plenty of annonymous experts on everything from Area 51 , the New World Order ,Who shot JFK, etc.
While some have intersting ideas and some truth , their conclusions are often "pulled out their ass" and lack hard evidence.

GH15 is right that BB success in the top level does involved extrem use of drugs and great genetics. BUT to say that is the only factor is as silly as saying drugs don't matter in the pros. It is too extreme and one sided of any argument.Obviously a top BB must train, eat well, and deit to get ripped for a contest. To say that Jay and Yates had avg BB genetics EXCEPT for their drug response speaks for itself as a stupid statement.
GH15 seems to me a smart guy that never made it in BB and wants to blame drugs for his own lack of talent.
Unlike him, I admit I never had the overall talent or drive to make it REGARDLESS OF DRUGS. I post under my real name so you can verify who I am and what I say. No biggy the boards are fun and he is free to post as you are to believe his bullshit.

Just as i thought you cannot prove GH15 wrong, you just dont like what he posts so you try to dismiss it yet cannot offer any proof that he is wrong, the one who believes bullshit is you because you stick to believing your own deluded head up your ass shit, fucking monkey ::)
Thunderdome approved

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2010, 08:59:31 AM »
Most of the guys you mentioned have a proven record in natty contests and passed several drug tests over the years.
Of course , since they are impressive, you gotta think it was due to drugs and they lie to keep the big secret.
Obviously drugs help make a physique better. BUT, it is quite possible to be an impressive natty by good genetics, hard training and consistant diet.
I opt for doing BB without a boatload of drugs and enjoying it on my terms. I love bodybuilding and watch those on drugs, those who are natty, etc.

What is the secret to being so old yet still so deluded? All these years in bodybuilding and all you have is a head full of shit.

You are exactly like Basile. Basile believes one could win the Olympia without drugs if he just found the "right" training program. It is possible you know.

Does Howard actually believe what he writes? ???

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2010, 09:18:02 AM »
The updated list.  People who hide behind a computer screen name with no proof of who they are, are apt to lie 100000 times more than some one who people know who they are.  Thus gh15 is #1.

gh15
milos
lee
danta
jeff
layne norton
skippi
getny
No Worries 4 me

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2010, 09:24:50 AM »
Majoring in looking like a surprised burglar?  ;D

:D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2010, 09:27:13 AM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2010, 09:57:26 AM »
there are a number of retards on this board that has absolutely no clue to whats going on in the bodybuilding world,,keith ,,howard,,all of them are in the same age group,,eventhough howard is a long time steroid user and he used consistantly and for prolomged time inorder to place in local shows he still prefer TO LIE,,the other one is just obese and i dont think ever look even remotely close to either bodybuilder or any athletic frame what so ever but never the less he was on hormones cyp daily!! every day 200mg inject,,

this cult is so sick,,it has s uch a big cancer going that myself and my elfs van b,,james,,tbomb,,ronny t ,,blokhead,,all the fellas who actually know whats goign on including top professionals  and top amatuer that i dont name out of respect,,all of them still csan not cure the SEVERE DAMAEGE a retard such as layne norton has done to this cult,,it started with reeves went to skppi and jeff willet and now in layne norton hands,,and they feed the older fellas bunch of balonie,,fellas who need to know a thing or 2 ,,you are simply a shame for bodybuilding,,a fella like layne norton deserve to get liver and kidny problems,,same for a fella likek jeff rodrigez,,but! fellas such as howard they just simply ruin bodybuilding and the symptom of the cancer,,

you retards ,,the few of you who still live in illusion need to understand that a drug like superdrol also known as mdrol that is STILL SOLD ON THE INTERNET ON ALL SITES IS THE STRONGEST ORAL KNOWN TO MAN KIND,,it is the combo of dianabol and anadrol with the dryness of masteron ,,you fella use it and abuse it ,,all so called naturals lie and lie and lie ,,,buy their hdrols mdrols,,buy their no ester oils,,buy their gh and insulin ,,they use more than us professionals but yet dont get to our level because their genetic repond sucks!,,

never the less ! not to forget  those are real drugs that ALL NATURALS USE,,you get it in americana and all over on the internet in day light ups fedex to your door together with protien powder and it is the strongest steroid known with better  gains than dianabol because its less water gains but same weight gain and size gain ,,do you understand what gh15 is tellin you ? you live in a sport that is based on lie that is why it is only a cult,, you know it and g15 known is but you refuse to admit it and lie ,you are not a good example because you are small people ,,the reason gh15 mentioned milos ,,and danta and al the rest of the  sick bastards is because THEY GAIN ON YOUR GOOLIBILIZM,,THEY MAKE A BUCK ON YOUR STUPIDITY,,

A FELLA LIKE DANTA SHOULD HAVE HIS BUSINESS CLOSED AND SHUT DOWN ,,AND I WONT GO INTO MORE DETAIL,,A FELLA LIEK MILOS SHOULD BE IN WAY MORE TROUBLE BUT I HAVE MERCY ON HIS SOUL,,A FELLA LIKE DAVID PALUMBO SHOULD BE ROTTEN IN PRISON FOR A GOOD 10 YEARS YET HE IS INTERVIEWING PROFESSIONAL RIGHT AND LEFT WITH HIS 200 LB OF HIS FORMER SELF STILL ON HORMONES OFCOURSE,,

THOSE FELLAS INCLUDING THE SO CALLED NATURAL ATHLELTES ARE THE WORST LIAIRS AND THE CANCER WHO BRING ALL OF US DOWN ,,THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED AND DESTROYED AND OUTTED,,THEY SHOULD NTO DO BODYBUILDING BECAUSE THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE AND INSTED OF SHUTTING UP LIEK JASON DOES OR DEX DOES ...THEY CLAIM TO NATURAL STATUS AND GAIN $$ BY THAT BECUASE THEY PLAY INTO THIS FIELD,,

you need to be very very mad ,,and most bodybuilders that i consider my pupils which are 90% of all internet board and members and that ofcourse include all real life bodybuilders because they all sit on internet half day to a day every day between training,,all of them know whats up and the ones i out will pay the price you will see they will,,

they will have a huge mark on their bodybuilder wanna be career ,,they will never be taken seriously ,,not to forget! the generation im raising now is the future of  bodybuilding and i raise them in  the massess,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2010, 09:59:23 AM »
Spot on! ;D

yu and paco should be on the list too
175lbs by 31st July

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2010, 10:03:27 AM »
there are a number of retards on this board that has absolutely no clue to whats going on in the bodybuilding world,,keith ,,howard,,all of them are in the same age group,,eventhough howard is a long time steroid user and he used consistantly and for prolomged time inorder to place in local shows he still prefer TO LIE,,the other one is just obese and i dont think ever look even remotely close to either bodybuilder or any athletic frame what so ever but never the less he was on hormones cyp daily!! every day 200mg inject,,

this cult is so sick,,it has s uch a big cancer going that myself and my elfs van b,,james,,tbomb,,ronny t ,,blokhead,,all the fellas who actually know whats goign on including top professionals  and top amatuer that i dont name out of respect,,all of them still csan not cure the SEVERE DAMAEGE a retard such as layne norton has done to this cult,,it started with reeves went to skppi and jeff willet and now in layne norton hands,,and they feed the older fellas bunch of balonie,,fellas who need to know a thing or 2 ,,you are simply a shame for bodybuilding,,a fella like layne norton deserve to get liver and kidny problems,,same for a fella likek jeff rodrigez,,but! fellas such as howard they just simply ruin bodybuilding and the symptom of the cancer,,

you retards ,,the few of you who still live in illusion need to understand that a drug like superdrol also known as mdrol that is STILL SOLD ON THE INTERNET ON ALL SITES IS THE STRONGEST ORAL KNOWN TO MAN KIND,,it is the combo of dianabol and anadrol with the dryness of masteron ,,you fella use it and abuse it ,,all so called naturals lie and lie and lie ,,,buy their hdrols mdrols,,buy their no ester oils,,buy their gh and insulin ,,they use more than us professionals but yet dont get to our level because their genetic repond sucks!,,

never the less ! not to forget  those are real drugs that ALL NATURALS USE,,you get it in americana and all over on the internet in day light ups fedex to your door together with protien powder and it is the strongest steroid known with better  gains than dianabol because its less water gains but same weight gain and size gain ,,do you understand what gh15 is tellin you ? you live in a sport that is based on lie that is why it is only a cult,, you know it and g15 known is but you refuse to admit it and lie ,you are not a good example because you are small people ,,the reason gh15 mentioned milos ,,and danta and al the rest of the  sick bastards is because THEY GAIN ON YOUR GOOLIBILIZM,,THEY MAKE A BUCK ON YOUR STUPIDITY,,

A FELLA LIKE DANTA SHOULD HAVE HIS BUSINESS CLOSED AND SHUT DOWN ,,AND I WONT GO INTO MORE DETAIL,,A FELLA LIEK MILOS SHOULD BE IN WAY MORE TROUBLE BUT I HAVE MERCY ON HIS SOUL,,A FELLA LIKE DAVID PALUMBO SHOULD BE ROTTEN IN PRISON FOR A GOOD 10 YEARS YET HE IS INTERVIEWING PROFESSIONAL RIGHT AND LEFT WITH HIS 200 LB OF HIS FORMER SELF STILL ON HORMONES OFCOURSE,,

THOSE FELLAS INCLUDING THE SO CALLED NATURAL ATHLELTES ARE THE WORST LIAIRS AND THE CANCER WHO BRING ALL OF US DOWN ,,THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED AND DESTROYED AND OUTTED,,THEY SHOULD NTO DO BODYBUILDING BECAUSE THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE AND INSTED OF SHUTTING UP LIEK JASON DOES OR DEX DOES ...THEY CLAIM TO NATURAL STATUS AND GAIN $$ BY THAT BECUASE THEY PLAY INTO THIS FIELD,,

you need to be very very mad ,,and most bodybuilders that i consider my pupils which are 90% of all internet board and members and that ofcourse include all real life bodybuilders because they all sit on internet half day to a day every day between training,,all of them know whats up and the ones i out will pay the price you will see they will,,

they will have a huge mark on their bodybuilder wanna be career ,,they will never be taken seriously ,,not to forget! the generation im raising now is the future of  bodybuilding and i raise them in  the massess,,

gh15 approved

The only problem with listing my name is that I have "never" pretended to know anything about bodybuilding or its inside stories.  I simply and always post shit that I personally know about and seen.  It just so happens I know alot of people within the industry but that doesn't make me "in the know" and I don't pretend to be.  You obviously know alot of shit but you also mix in alot of bullshit.  And because you hide behind a screename and refuse to let people know who you are, then it is easier for you to lie, which you do quite often
No Worries 4 me

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2010, 11:08:52 AM »
You have a good solid build and excellent legs.
X2

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2010, 11:11:38 AM »
it's all about the ip address.
any post i make with an image in it (even broken images)
gives me the ip and other info from who posts in those threads.
then match up the times of posts to my server logs and walaa

you fuck up when you say your in one place and your not.
and no your not using cellphone or proxies. you aren't that smart
your are a gimmick of.......
nah i enjoy watching the children argue over and worship the clown
you are about done. game is about over. you been slipping up like the novice you are
so other guys here will catch up with me and figure it out soon enough

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2010, 11:18:12 AM »
GH15.  You can say "A FELLA LIKE DANTA SHOULD HAVE HIS BUSINESS CLOSED AND SHUT DOWN ,,AND I WONT GO INTO MORE DETAIL" and not go into more detail

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2010, 12:22:23 PM »
GH15.  You can say "A FELLA LIKE DANTA SHOULD HAVE HIS BUSINESS CLOSED AND SHUT DOWN ,,AND I WONT GO INTO MORE DETAIL" and not go into more detail

here's a hint: he's selling powders alright, very potent powders - depending on if he likes you or not of course.

the reports/posts from promuscle are legion - however they do not last long  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2010, 12:31:55 PM »

gh15 approved
NO, there GOD, all nattys don't use  ::).Of course being a GOD like you are, I guess you can read their minds and know the real TRUTH . Oh, I listed my actual drug use and when I used in the post above. Take care.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2010, 12:32:49 PM »
you keep asking who are the worst liars,, here is your answer

milos
lee
danta
jeff
layne norton
skippi
reeves
getny

do you see a trend here? it is all bodybuilders,,why? because the idea behind bodybuilding is to be able to claim to great genetics and hard work as the culprit while in reality behind the scence there is big use of hormones,,

a bodybuilder is like addict,,it will always think what and how he get and use next,,always in terms of how can he get enough gh to be able to grow lean with abs at the single digits,,a bodybuilder will always think of his next product in use,,thats what bodybuilding is ....building your body so it look impressive,,,it cant look impressive naturally because impressive = big AND lean

most professionals know from young age they will do it ,,they go on hormones at younger age and have a no care attitude which is WRONG,,but they do it because they have good respond to the hormones,,the ones who survive and get to the top are the ones who keep a bodybuilding life style not only use hormones but rest assured we are all addicts,,

the reason i chose to name those individuals above is because they make money on you ,,they NEED to sell you illusion,,,would milos tell you marion was on drugs? he knew it well ,,wouold he ever opened his mouth? hell fuckin no,,and she was OLYMPIAN,,

drugs in sports seen as a cowardly act especially with the older generation ,,the fat americanos sit in their stadiums all cheering to fellas on hormones but dont want to be mentioned it ,,,its same like the americano mother that take her daughter to church on sunday but that same daughter fuck the highschool football team in the back yard at age 15 because that girl family is broken,,its the same with hormones,,its all fake,,its showing on the outside how beautiful you are and hide how rotten you are from within,,,but you see it falling by the day ,,

you cant run away from this ,,look at mishko,,this is big shit waiting to happen for many years ,,and this is just the type of person he is very much unstabel when it comes to the real him ,,same for the murderer ...he was for years unstabel liar that dealt narcotics and hide his true self ,,same for ken wheeler that claimed for amazing 2% body fat% when in reality hed be dead at 3%,,

bodybuilders love to lie ,,we love to exagerate ,,always ,,this is a big fault i put on the older generation ,,usually i like the old generation and hate generation nothingness as you all know,,but with bodybuilding ,,i blame the older generation of howard and older down to reeves ,,i blame them for lieing about how it really is ,,i blame them for putting illusion and unachivable ones in the minds of many yougsters but not due to genetics ...due to LIES due to not telliugn the truth about syntetic testosterone,,

it started small with reeves and pearl and look what it became ,,it became a twisted fucked up cult in the form of david palumbo a kid who wouoldnt even make 170lb naturally ,,one of the absolut worst liars in the history of bodybuilding,,

gh15 approved

What no George Farah?

Hell he invented the

LST-70 protocol

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2010, 04:03:57 PM »
"its same like the americano mother that take her daughter to church on sunday but that same daughter fuck the highschool football team in the back yard at age 15 because that girl family is broken,"

Some of the stuff gh15 writes is funny. How would he know what 15 year old girls do?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2010, 04:05:37 PM »
"its same like the americano mother that take her daughter to church on sunday but that same daughter fuck the highschool football team in the back yard at age 15 because that girl family is broken,"

Some of the stuff gh15 writes is funny. How would he know what 15 year old girls do?

Maybe because he is a 16 year old boy?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2010, 12:30:39 AM »
Maybe because he is a 16 year old boy?

Maybe because Dennis' daughter is about that age?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2010, 02:59:42 AM »
hey gh15 do you think this is a physique that could be attained without hormones ?

Where's his back ?

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2010, 03:11:34 AM »
All the worst liars in bodybuilding are bodybuilders? Er.. what were you expecting, the clue is in the title isn't it?

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2010, 07:27:47 AM »
I'm really starting to believe this gh15 person is not a professional bodybuilder. Why would care so much about who is and is not natural? Half his list is so called natural bodybuilders.Do you think Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman, Lee Haney, and Lee Labrada worry about what Layne Norton does?

Why is he so concerned? He must be a drug dealer.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2010, 07:30:15 AM »

Purge_WTF

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2010, 08:18:42 AM »
  I'm too lazy to wade through the thread, but did anyone mention Paul Dimwit's claim to landing a $4.2 million contract when he hadn't done a damn thing in the sport in years?